All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

Clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
    Regular internet service
It was a wonderful quiet hotel. The bed was so comfortable. Having a small kitchen, we could eat in for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"our stay"
wanted to upgrade to a 2 bedroom with a hot tub but they said the cleaning staff didn't have time to get to it... that was the only complaint we had. It was otherwise a beautiful stay... RC
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Roy
like the room and the location
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great hotel in a great location"
We were upgraded from a one-BR to a two-BR suite. Really comfortable space. Nice staff. Great location. Only negative was the noise of the grocery supply truck running his motor for 45-minutes while he unloaded early every morning. . All in all, though, really enjoyed the hotel and would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Shannon
"Great mountain summer getaway."
Great place to stay right in the heart of Whistler village.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great room!"
2 bedroom w/ mountain view was spacious and very clean. Furniture was in great shape. Also they have nice bed sheets and pillows. Very nice kitchen w/ useful amenities. Great location!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"What a girl wants"
Great, clean, easy access to Shops and dining, just what I wanted! Had the amenities I needed!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Tricia
"whistler"
I was told there was a pool and you can only use the one next door. The hot tub was small with no views. They started jack hammering at 8 am in the morning. Whistler is under construction. Gondola was closed to ski black comb.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2014
"Great room in a good hotel."
Got there at 9:00 a.m., i was told by the front desk that my room will be ready around 2:00 p.m. I went snowboarding, came back at 3:30. The room was not ready, was told to come back in a half hour. I did not get in the room till 4:50. The room was very clean. It was a mountain view room and the view was great. The jacuzzi did not work. It still was a great room with a great view. The family got to watch a concert and all the ongoings in the city center.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Great location!"
Staff were friendly and welcoming. Had a problem with the key and they responded so fast!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Friendly convenient hotel"
The hotel is <100 yards to gondolas for Whistler and Blackcomb, only one other hotel is closer. Very friendly and helpful staff. No carrying your skis to a locker, desk staff does this for you and retrieves them the next morning. Room was comfortable and clean, nice king size bed. Pull out sofabed was fine for the kids. Kitchen has full facilities. Our room overlooked a large village square, there was some noise at night. Hot apple cider in lobby after a days skiing was a nice touch. Recommended.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Great location and hotel"
Really liked the hotel. Had a fireplace and kitchen. Located near everything! The hot tub on the roof could have been a little hotter and not sure if this is Hotels.com thing but it seems like the last few reservations I made with Hotels.com I keep getting the room right above the front entrance carport so I get a view of the roof of it. So now when I check in to the next hotel am going to request not to be put in that location.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Michele Gleason
"Perfect Whistler mountain experience."
I can't recommend this place enough. Simply put, everything from the location to the rooms to the staff was perfect. Definitely recommend spending a little extra to get the mountain view room. This place is well worth the cost.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Nick
"Great hotel right below the gondola"
Much better than I expected. We actually got upgraded from a 1 bedroom to a small bedroom which was fabulous because we had 2 teenagers who would have had to sleep on the pull out couch. The room was beautiful and bedrooms great. Kitchen was perfect. Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Hotel suite is nice size & clean. Mountain view from the suite is gorgeous. Perfect for our family of 4. The only down side is that we could hear music from the pub downstairs at night time.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
The staff was top notch. Could not ask for better service.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Loved it"
Our stay was perfect. The room was clean and nice, beautiful view, the staff were friendly, I have no complaints. They even let us check in early and check out late.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"First time back since 1986"
Best new hotel in Original village
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Joseph/Maria
"Great location ... Super comfy"
Hotel has a great location in the village. Room was clean and super comfortable.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
DJ
"Great views and classy room"
This hotel exceeded our expectations on our first trip to Whistler. Very friendly staff greeted us each time we entered the hotel or left for the day. Our suite was beautifully furnished and exceptionally clean. We loved the heated bathroom floor! Our view of Whistler mountain and the ski lifts was quite entertaining. Whistler village started right outside our door with great restaurants just steps away. Thank you for giving two sister-in-laws a wonderful 3 day mini vacation together!
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Beth
"Fantastic "home away from home"!"
Wonderful place! Love the staff, location, accommodations, quite, comfortable!!!!!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2013
april nakaoka
"Quiet, spacious suite"
Easy check in, close to amenities, a lot if room for a family if 4. We made a lot of meals using the kitchen. Walk across street to use pool.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Great spot in Whistler Village."
Everything about this hotel was as advertised - great location, lovely room and great staff. We would stay again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Sundial - Whistler"
Great location - the staff was exceptional - would absolutely return.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great hotel, close to gondolas"
We were very pleased with the Sundial Hotel. It was right at the bottom of the gondolas and close to everything! The people gave great service and were very friendly and seemed to be interested in us. We would definitely return!
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
gayle
Customer service was exceptional. The guys at the front desk were some of the best I have seen in the business.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2013
J.D.
"perfect place to stay in Whistler"
It was our first time visiting Whistler and chose this hotel based on customer ratings. Could not have been happier with our stay. Prime location right next to the gondola and right on the village stroll. Very attentive and friendly staff. We had a one bedroom suite with kitchen and fireplace; very tasteful decor. I will definitely stay here next time.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Brett B
"Love the Sundial"
This is our default hotel in Whistler, we have stayed here for years. We love the location, the staff are fantastic, the rooms are just great. Nice west coast atmosphere, lovely surroundings. Some things that could be improved. The hot tub is up on the roof and is small. Parking is expensive. Some rooms that face the village, (mountain view) can be loud at night with village traffic.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Wetty
"Excellent view"
Awesome hotel! View was fantastic of the downhill bikers at the bottom Of the run The staff was amazing! Highly recommend!! Room was very clean
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Smaller facility but spacious rooms."
Great views, spacious rooms, attentive staff. Really liked that it was not a large hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Excellent for families!"
We stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment which was perfect for us (2adults, 2 small children). there was a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need, a bathroom with tub, one room with king bed and one room with a double bed. The second room was rather small and had no windows, it reminded me of a room on a boat, which might not be the best for a couple but for two kids it was perfect. The service was excellent, they quickly resolved an issue with my door and housekeeping had everything very clean. We had a village view room and although the view was fine (nothing special) there was a lot of noise outside our window as we faced the entrance street. Perhaps a mountain view would have been better. Great rate and value on hotels.com Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends!
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Angelica
"Hotel in heart of Whistler"
Very nice and welcoming hotel suite we have was perfect and so updated. I loved large bathroom and suite itself. Close location in the heart of Whistler, we had such a great time there.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Good view, close to peak to peak experience"
Located in the heart of the village, well maintained, full kitchen
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Ekta
Pros: great location, clean rooms, great value, friendly front desk staff Cons: Def a 3 star resort, nothing fancy, No conceirges, No valet parking, don't expect much. I would probably not every return just because we generally stay at the Four Seasons or something 4-5 star. But I recommend this place if you don't have high expectations and you want a great location hotel :)
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
Cyndi
"Nice hotel with some caveats"
At the time I made the reservation, it was not clear that the hotel would charge extra $20 per night for parking. Also, I was surprised to find out at the time of check-in that there was no swimming pool in the hotel building but we were allowed to use another hotel's pool across the street. As anyone can imagine, that was rather inconvenient. Thirdly, there were no locks in the suite rooms. The bathroom had an extra door that opened into the main bedroom and that too was without a lock. Now the good things about the hotel. The person at front desk (forgot his name) was very courteous and professional. The suite was clean and well furnished. The cleaning staff were good. This hotel has a hot tub up on the rooftop with great views of the hills around. The hotel location is great, i.e. right in the middle of the village and next to the gondolas. For two days, we didn't need to drive at all. Everything was right there. If you would like to save some money, check out village parking lots #4 & 5 and see if those are available for free (they usually are during summer).
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Munib
"summer stay not good"
Nice location and layout of the room. No swimming pool. No air-conditioner in the room. Not suitable for stay in summer.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Ann
We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite and it was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The rooftop hot tub was perfect after a day of hiking and bike riding. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Great Family trip.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
"Great Stay in Whistler !!"
This hotel is in a great location near the base of the mountain. It is surrounded by numerous restaurnaunts and bars. The room is large and comfortable. We enjoyed our weekend.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Eric Z
"Perfect whistler spot!"
This place is awesome for a family. Rooms are clean and the location is premium at one end of the village - ideal for a stroll anytime. The grocery store is a minute walk and the views are awesome!
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Must place to stay in Whistler!"
There is nothing to improve on. From the moment we entered till we checked out was perfect. The rooms were huge with lots of storage. The kitchen had everything we needed. I loved that the cleaning service was accommodating to our schedule and they cleaned the whole kitchen including our dirty dishes, floors and counters! A must place to stay in Whistler
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Fantastic location and staff"
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The room was beautiful and clean. The front desk staff was amazingly kind and accommodating. It is a great location right in the heart of the village.
Other trip May 14, 2013
Val
"Wonderful Stay"
My husband and I stayed at Sundial Boutique Hotel for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We reserved a one bedroom mountain view and the room was perfect in size. The staff were extremely helpful and accomodating. They helped arranged every aspect of our trip from restaurant reservations to spa appointments. When we arrived at each activitiy, the staff at the restaurant/spa wished us a Happy Anniversary, which means the staff at Sundial made it a point to note. The hotel is in a great location to Whistler Village if you would like to be in the middle of everything. It can be a bit noisy, so if you are looking for seclusion, this is not the hotel. Otherwise, a perfect stay!
2 night romance trip May 3, 2013
Beth
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel, super helpful staff and a great location, will definitely stay again!!!
2 night family trip May 3, 2013
Raul B.

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Would go back again"
Wonderful, quiet
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
I have been staying in Whistmer hotels for years. This is by far the nicest place!
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Excellent location and service"
The room was immaculate, and the staff were friendly and helpful at every opportunity - always above and beyond my expectations. The kitchen in my 1-br suite was excellent for some light cooking - the full range of needed pots and pans and utensils. The layout would be great for 2 people, and for 1 it was absolutely luxurious. The location was super-close to the lifts and made everything easy including handling rentals from shops that are essentially built into the same building or immediately next door. This was truly one the best overall hotel stays I have enjoyed. If there are any cons they'd be these small ones: I wish the rooftop hot tub was open more hours of the day (only 8-10PM at the time of my stay), and, though it is no fault of the hotel, being on the side facing the lifts is somewhat loud as one of the neighboring pubs blasts music from roughly 8AM until 2AM (at least during my weekend stay) which you can hear in the room. I appreciate quiet, but I was in vacation-mode so it didn't bother me. People who need extreme quiet to sleep would be advised to pack ear plugs and/or ask for a room away from the noise.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Loved our stay"
My husband and I came for a romantic getaway. We have allergies, and they prepared for our visit with appropriate bedding and a lovely note to inform us they remembered. The room was large and wonderful, the king bed was comfy, the staff were pleasant and helpful, the rooftop hot tub was super hot with a lovely view of the slopes, and the location was outstanding. We walked to everything and left our car safely underground in the gated parking. Loved our stay, and will definitely stay here for our next visit!
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Rachelle
"Fantastic sundial hotel"
The hotel is in perfect location, the staff were great. My wife left shoes and a jacket and the hotel sent them to Vancouver the next day. A big thank to the staff and hope you have a great winter season
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Arthur G
"Recommended!"
quite outstanding and did something special for us too for our anniversary!!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015