All hotels in Carmel, Indiana, United States of America
11855 N. Meridian Street, Carmel, IN, 46032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

We stayed on our way to a wedding and traveled with a small party. We had 3 rooms. All the rooms were well appointed and had lots of space which made getting ready for the wedding the next day very easy. The staff was very accomodating, the hotel was clean and updated. The breakfast was very good as well. We have traved quite a bit and this hotel was very nice. Would definitely recommend.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
Glad to hear your stay was awesome and hopefully the wedding was great. Thank you so much for your response.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Snow break"
We used this hotel as a swim break from the extreme cold weather the Midwest is experiencing. The staff was very tolerant of kids running down to the pool several times a day. It was perfect for what we needed.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
Thank you so much for your response. Our staff members are trained to handle different hotel guests and are very tolerable when it comes to kids. Once again, thank you so much for stay at the Springhill Suites
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Deidre Bingham
"Very good location"
Carmel was a great place to stay. It was close to lots of great stores like target, walmart, and other shopping centers and restaurants. It was a very clean, neat and comfortable room. We really enjoyed the layout of our room.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our location.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Jeremy
"Good but not Great Business Hotel"
I got the room next to the elevator, thank you very much, so that I could have a nice and sleepless night listening to the elevator and people. The front desk service varied, in the morning it was absolutely terrible and the staff there were more focused on their own stories than in providing service to the customers. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, undrinkable coffee, processed eggs, processed everything. I did not like the atmosphere in the breakfast room, very close quarters and sick people caughing everywhere. All in all, I would go there again, but not a 5/5 hotel. I did enjoy the contemporary decor as well as the free use magazine rack.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
I am sorry to hear your stay at our location was a far stretch from excellent. I am the General Manager of this property and I started hear in Late Feb. I am currently training new staff and ensuring that our guests come first. I would like to apologize on behalf of the Springhill Suites. Hopefully, when you are back in town you will see a vast improvement. Thank you so much for your response.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
"Best hotel in Carmel!"
We spent the Christmas holidays here...two rooms...and we were very pleased with both rooms. The hotel breakfast had many choices...healthy ones if you're so inclined. The rooms were clean and quiet. I loved the spaciousness of the rooms...we had lots of stuff with us!
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Convenient location, friendly staff"
Stayed 5 nights during Christmas season to visit family.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Marshall
"Nice location."
Excellent breakfast. Staff extremely helpful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice hotel convenient location"
This is a very nice, clean hotel. The rooms are nice and spacious and well set up. One problem I did have is wifi-related. I couldn't connect to the wifi network so I called the front desk. The front desk connected me to their internet provider whose answering machine I has to leave a message on. I never did get a reply. Through troubleshooting on my own I was able to determine that the security certificate of their home log-in page has expired and my virus software was not letting me see the log-in home page. All in all though it was nice hotel. Also had a nice exercise room.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Setting was a little "sterile", keeping it from feeling like a high end hotel. But, there was absolutely nothing wrong. Clean, spacious and designed well. I will stay here again next time I pass through.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Al
"Nice Hotel in Office Park"
Hotel is located in a corporate office park. Hotel is in excellent condition - clean and nicely appointed. Hot breakfast was good. Only downside - there are not many restaurants close by. However, good value for the money.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
P. Smith
everyone was so accomodating, they went out of their way to make sure all our needs were met and that we were enjoying our stay
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
"Exactly what we needed"
We stopped to let the kids relax for the night on our trip from Michigan to Alabama. The hotel was very comfortable and clean. We slept well and enjoyed breakfast. We will stay at this Springhill Suites again.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Good hotel for a cheap price"
The decor was a bit outdated and the room wasn't visually appealing. The tv reception was fuzzy so I had to play with the cables. The walls were pretty thin too, lots of noise from other rooms when there was noise. I was woken up by the sound of water running through pipes as the people directly above us were taking showers. Never been woken up by loud water before. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. The breakfast was standard and fresh, and the hotel was all together very clean. Not a bad hotel if you can book for a cheap price.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online about your recent stay at The SpringHill Suites in Carmel. We were very happy to see that you thought the staff was very courteous and that the facility was well maintained and clean. We are very sorry you experienced an issue with noise penetration and are looking into that particular issue. Thank you again and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future. General Manager Jamie Hopwood
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great hotel in Carmel"
Hotel smells clean & fresh. There were many high school students & families, but our room was very quiet. breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online about your recent stay at The SpringHill Suites in Carmel. We were very happy you had such a nice stay with us and we look forward to you staying with us again in the future. General Manager Jamie Hopwood
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Wheeze
"very nice place to stay"
We were in town for our 5th anniversary. We had a very nice room that was clean and easy to get to. The pool and hot tub was very relaxing and our room was quiet for us to sleep-in. Breakfast was hot and plentiful and location was great.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"The rooms are very clean and has lots of room."
Very nice and I will stay again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
steve
"Nice contemporary hotel"
This was a nice clean hotel.The bedding was nice and comfortable.They have a pool which we did not use.The breakfast was included and pretty standard,nothing amazing.
Response by Springhill Suites By Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on line about your experience at our property. The staff is delighted to see you had a nice clean and enjoyable stay with us at the SpringHill Suites in Carmel. I would love to speak with you personally about opportunities that we have to improve the breakfast experience. As a brand SpringHill has really improved the breakfast experience overall but we continue to look for new ways to improve. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you next time you are in the Carmel area. Jamie Hopwood General Manager
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Friendly staff. Comfortable, nice facility. Cannot say much more. I am not writing an essay. This block requires too many words for an impatient person! If I knew I had to write this much, I would not have done this review.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"very nice"
Just a getaway with my wife. Very clean and quite. All the staff was extremely helpful and kind.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
"Staff Member LaToy made it memorable."
The Springfield Suites are part of a hotel row in Carmel, IN. The price was right and the location no better or worse than every other hotel nearby be it Renaissance or Doubletree Suites. Popcorn was popping in the lobby as I checked in. Behind the counter was a charming young woman, named LaToy. She was very animated and helpful. I watched her help a number of people and she was just darned good at her job. I got chatting with her a bit and was very impressed with her. The rooms were quite nice and included a comfortable sitting area and kitchen. Electrical outlets were plentiful, wifi was free. The bedroom area was more than a little crowded with the bed taking up almost all of the space and there didn't seem to be a safe. I missed the free breakfast so I can't speak to the quality of it but a free breakfast is a nice feature since hotel breakfasts tend to be one of the most unfortunate ripoffs in the travel industry. Nice, good value hotel, with a stand-out employee in LaToy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Janet
"great place to stay. loved the location"
Staff was fantastic and very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great stay!!!"
Our new go-to hotel for Indy. Lovely staff, nice accommodations, delicious breakfast that was kept well-stocked. Fantastic stay!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Lucy
"Good locattion for my destinations"
Everything was excellent. Breakfast items were refilled promptly. Rooms clean. Staff very friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"welcoming"
Everything was good except that our room keys kept not working and we had to go back to the desk everyday to get our keys to work. It was kinda strange. Everything else was great.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
LaDonna
"Very nice hotel!!!!"
My husband and I wanted a weekend getaway and this hotel was wonderful. Easy parking, friendly staff, clean facility, and comfortable room set-up. My husband and I go to hotels every other weekend and I swear this was one of best. Definitely would go again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
alicia
rated the cleanliness of the room a 4 because there were two stains on the carpeting when we arrived. We mentioned this to the front desk, and the carpet was steam cleaned while we were out. The staff was always quick to make changes (our carpet, stock towels at the pool, keep breakfast area clean and well stocked). With transportation, this is a great location. Shopping and restaurants in Carmel are a very short drive. Downtown Indy is also a short drive. Most importantly to us, the speedway was a short drive.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
S D
"Excellent location, facility, and staff"
Will stay there again.............................................................
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
It was just a one night stay as we were on our way back from Disney, but we did find everything we needed to be excellent.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Cheryl
"Close to The Center for the Performing Arts"
Had tickets to see the Oak Ridge Boys at the Center For The Performing Arts. Location of the hotel was easy to get to & was near the venue. Our room was very clean. Employees friendly & helpful. Will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2013
"Outstanding service"
We were allowed to check in a few hours early and were warned by the front desk that many soccer players were staying for the weekend and they had hired extra security to make sure the hotel stayed quiet. They kept their promise and we heard no noise whatsoever...helpful that they put all of the non-soccer people on the 4th floor. They got the breakfast out early for us...we were running the MiniMarathon and needed to eat early. We would definitely stay again!
3 night trip May 3, 2013
Gail B
"Convenient easy acces quick and very friendly serv"
My son and I were there for a basketball tournament. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The front desk folks were excellent. Helpful and friendly. No complaints. Rooms were great!
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Front desk was great-very friendly and helpful. Nice big room.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"Great stay with extremely friendly staff!"
We had a very nice weekend at the hotel. Every staff member was very friendly. Hotel and room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good as well. Easy to head to downtown Indy, but nice quiet area. All around great stay, we would definitely stay again when in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Shawn
"Well Rounded"
Functional, Convenient, spacious room. Perfect for business trips. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning had more than expected with a large variety.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"USMC....."
The updated furniture and the colors was a welcome change than the standarded colors of the average hotels. I loved it.....
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Perry
"weekend getaway"
Room was clean and comfortable. the staff was very courteous. Breakfast bar was very sufficient to get us started on our journey for the day. This hotel was everything we expect from a hotel while traveling.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"good for families"
Stayed one night at this hotel after a business Christmas party in Carmel, Indiana. Staff was VERY courteous and outgoing...Asking if we needed anything at least 4-5 times during our stay. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. The only thing we would change is the serving times at breakfast. Breakfast ended at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. Maybe a little extended time would be nice.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Very nice hotel"
We had a great experience at the hotel. I was nervous about the pool due to the earlier post about the temperature being too cold, but my two kids and I used the pool and enjoyed it.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Adam
"Special treatment greatly appreciated!"
We stayed for our anniversary and the manager kindly gave us an upgrade. The staff members were extraordinarily nice and helpful! We will definitely go back. Highly rated!!!
2 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Allison
"Great hotel for all"
Clean, nice breakfast, staff very friendly and helpful. Good location for me, will stay there again.
Response by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"Very pleased with our choice"
The staff was more than accomodating, anything we needed in our less than 24 hour stay was graciously given. Would definately stay there again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"Good for family"
Overall good except terrible. Also I noted they start picking up buffet breakfast before schedule time for 9.30 am?. Staff was cooperative.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
"Convenient location"
Other than parking lot repairs, the stay was excellent. Hotel is close to town as well as major highway so access was excellent.
5 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2012
"Hotel experience"
1) Room decor was pleasant and soothing, staff at desk very polite, friendly & helpful. Staff in dining area very pleasant. 2) Air conditioner in room and bathroom fan were very loud. Air conditioner difficult to set for comfort. 3) Coffee grounds from previous customer still in the coffee pot. 4) Food stuff and mold on shelves in refrigerator. 5) Kitchen area never cleaned during our 5 day stay. Dirty shelves placed on the counter - never touched by staff. Dirty glass in sink remained there entire stay. If the customer is required to clean the kitchen area, then cleaning supplies should be available. Made me question whether any other cleaning was being done in the room. 6) Big stain on the carpet just inside the door, so it was the first thing you see when you enter the room. 7) Could hear traffic on the highway unless the air conditioner or fan was running.
5 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Cheryl R
"Delightful"
Pleasantly surprised. Free Daily Breakfast was much better than expected. Fresh waffles, a variety of cereals, oatmeal, eggs, sausage/bacon, bagels, muffins, english muffins, yogurt, fruit and a variety of toppings & condiments. Also, juice, milk, coffee, and water. Only complaint was no hot chocolate. Clean hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Very easy drive into Indianapolis via highway (10-15 min) or local roads (15-20 min). We made the right choice coming here and will definitely be back!
6 night family trip Aug 15, 2012
N & E
"Great stay. Would stay again."
The hotel was right across the street from where I had to be for business. Only a few miles from a great shopping center and lots of quick food options in the area. I stayed 2 nights and the hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable. Would book this hotel again.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2012
Erin
"Great getaway"
A very comfortable room with some great thought put into making a traveler very relaxed. Great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2012