All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
1680 Westbrook Plaza Dr, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"In town for a baseball tournament"
In town for a baseball tournament. Great location. I think they need to a bigger dining area. Good choices for breakfast.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Family Celebration"
Our family had 3 rooms at this hotel.It was a positive experience all around for everyone.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
We were in town for a concert. The motel was in a great spot for getting where we needed to go. There were plenty of restaurants nearby and the continental breakfast was great.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"WONDERFUL!!!!"
It was very romantic and the snow made it even better! This was the best Valentine's Day ever.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Norma
"Review"
Hotel was about what you would expect. There is a $50 charge for a pet. Hotel desk clerk was cordial.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
Dear Spencer, Thank you for reviewing your visit! We're glad you had a good stay and found our staff friendly. We hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you're in Winston! Thanks again for your comments.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Spencer
Nice room with comfortable bed and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Entire facility is smoke free, which is a plus. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. The breakfast includes hot items such as scrambled eggs & sausage. The only draw back is the $50 pet fee, and they only allow dogs under 70 lbs.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
G
"Interesting"
On the morning that I was to leave House Keeping knock on the door. Moments later someone from the front desk called because they wanted to know who I was. Later I went to the front desk and the lady said they had me registered for another room not the one I was in and that was why they called.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Theodore
"great hotel"
Very nice, clean and friendly hotel. Only complaint was the breakfast on Sunday was not great. Seemed like everything was left over from the day before. But hey its free so.....
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"weekend stay"
while visiting our daughters who are in college, the stay was pleasant and the room was comfortable
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Clean room, nice staff"
This is a basic hotel with comfortable, clean room and decent breakfast. Staff are nice and attentive. Neighborhood is fine - not beautiful, but convenient to mall and chain restaurants.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Mike B.
Strip light above mirror didn't work. he put us in a freshly renovated room
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Excellent accommodations"
Clean room and good surrounding activities
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Marsha
"Excellent Customer Service!"
We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Natylie was the desk clerk when we arrived. She was incredibly professional, kind, efficient and helpful. My parents (who are in their 70's) were driving in a separate vehicle, and they got lost a few miles from the hotel. They became very anxious and I unable to help them get from their location to the hotel because I do not know the area. Natylie readily volunteered to "talk" my parents through street directions to the hotel, patiently and effectively directing them, via phone, right into the hotel parking lot. The next morning, my family enjoyed the hotel breakfast. The women attending to this service worked quickly to keep the food well-stocked and the breakfast area running great. We were all very impressed. While the hotel was nice in many ways, I must say that the staff made our visit truly exceptional.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kellie
"A Wonderful Stay"
This was my first time staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites. The staff was kind and courteous, the room was comfortable, and the breakfast delicious! Everything was just wonderful! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pat
"visit to Winston salem"
The hotel was great. My dislike was personal. I have stayed here before and never heard an animal. Evidently this hotel is or has become a pet friendly hotel. We were in our room trying to take a nap while a dog in the next room was whining the whole time. No nap for us. No one in the room next door either.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice clean hotel and friendly staff"
We only stayed one night but the room was comfortable and clean and the staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Paula
"Conveinent to school and resturants"
Great employees at the front desk. The room was great. The breakfast was good. Yery happy with the overall stay. I give it a 10+
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Bill E.
"near country club"
The only thing that could use improvement was the gym equipment could use some updating or maintenance.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Weekend Stay, Winston - Salem"
We stayed here about 6 months ago so came back again. Front staff was very helpful, called ahead of time and they had our room ready several hours in advance. Clean room, comfortable bed but hated the pillows, overall very comfortable. Really good breakfast, most breakfast foods were available to include waffles, eggs, cereals and juices to name a few.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Norm
"Close to the Mall!"
Very nice accommodations! Free WiFi and breakfast included. Spacious room and vanity area / bathroom.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Laurie
"Convenient, Clean, and Welcoming"
I have been traveling to Winston Salem many times in the last 6 months for medical treatment and have stayed in several of the hotels in the area. When we found Fairfield Inn and Suites near Hanes Mall, we knew this would be where we would stay from then on. The staff are very friendly and seem to bend over backwards to help you. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. It is also close to many restaurants and Hanes Mall is right across the street. It is always a pleasure to drive back up to the hotel and feel so welcomed. This is our home away from home in Winston Salem.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Melanie Bennett
"Very Friendly Staff"
Had a very nice stay at the Fairfield Inn Winston Salem Hanes Mall. Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed at several motels in the area recently but to date this has been our best stay not only for reasonable price but just feeling at ease while away from home. Enjoyed breakfast each morning down in the lobby area and everything was well organized, maintained and replenished. Check in was quick and very accommodating. Hotel is very close to shopping and dining of all types. We will be making our next reservation back at this hotel again.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
gbcheetah
"Near Shopping"
Stay was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Youre a hotel, act like one"
Nothing bad about this hotel in terms of room or service. But you have lives of people in your care and you cant get a snow plow? you're in line and they will get there when they can? Not good enough.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Close to the JDL complex and resturants"
Very good and relaxing. Thanks
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"great"
Very accomodating staff...
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Friendly staff and a clean quiet room made for a good experience.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
"Getaway weekend."
I re-located to a small WNC town after 30+ years in Atlanta six months ago. I love it here, and wish to be nowhere else. However, as with all small towns, access to certain stores is limited. I recently became engaged, but my fiancé is 4 hours away! We decided to meet for an overnight trip, and chose Winston-Salem, due to the fact it is approximately halfway between our homes. My first search was for a pet friendly hotel. I came across Fairfield, and found the room rate and pet fee quite reasonable. The hotel amenities included were a plus as well. Upon viewing a map, I was very happy to find that not only was it right off I-40, but surrounded by a multitude of dining choices, and two stores I very much wanted and needed to visit. Upon arrival, I was met by a lovely young lady, who was cheerful, professional, and very personable. She welcomed my very friendly chihuahua with open arms (literally!), and a very nice little goody "doggybag." We checked in and found the room very spacious and comfortable. After dinner, the same young lady cheerfully granted our request for a later checkout time the next day. Our complementary breakfast offered a multitude of choices, and was delicious. After shopping, another young lady just as cheerfully granted our request for yet a bit more time to check out. We could not have had a better experience, and will certainly be back whenever we return to W-S! Thanks to everyone at Fairfield!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Jon
"Nice quiet room"
Hotel staff was very pleasant. The room had a comfortable thin but high quality blanket style duvet instead of a bulky heavy duvet. Best of all the room was QUIET. Good breakfast included with scrambled eggs and sausage, and made to order waffles instead of "ego" style frozen waffles.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Don
"Very nice motel"
The room was extremely comfortable. I really liked the soft bed spread.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Ella
"Close to Hanes Mall and the Interstate"
The hotel was comfortable, but minimal. The included breakfast was only adequate, not special.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Just 2 nights, good clean accomodations, older construction but well maintained and upfitted with more than you can expect for a reasonable price.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Very plesant stay at your hotel."
We enjoyed our stay. But, we had to request bathroom items and the commode never looked clean. Seemed to not be able to coordinate replacing food and coffee as it ran out. But staff was very nice.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Very plain"
Very plain. This ws the most basic Fairfield Inn I've stayed
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Stay"
We had a very nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
"All the Essentials"
I had booked another hotel but found this one for significantly less. I was pleased with the hotel. Breakfast included. Only complaint was the tub faucet was nearly impossible to operate.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Nice hotel in W-S area. Close proximity to mall."
This was a nice hotel. It was clean and staff was pleasant. Hotel facilities need some work to achieve the next level in my book - mostly little things that kind of add up. Areas for improvement: Only one of two computers in business room was working, mattress was a little too soft, I couldn't find a menu page on the room TV, no music available in the fitness room, and the way that the breakfast area is configured is extremely crowded for people to get what they need. That sounds picky and that's a sign that it really is a nice hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks!
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"good value"
Room was clean and the breakfast was good. Staying again on our return trip. Good value for the money.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Graduation"
I can not say enough how friendly and accommodating the entire staff was. the room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Tammie
"reccomend"
We stay here annually for a few days when visiting family and friends. It has a good location and is well kept.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Thanks for the very good experience."
Nice hotel. Comfortable bed and room. Great experience.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Good location - good stay"
Clean and conveniently located to mall area and hospitals, minutes from downtown. Pleasant staff and excellent continental breakfast, will stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Norm
"EPM - Winston-Salem"
The staff was very good helping me get some work related documents scanned and e-mailed. Their afternoon happy hour was just right after a hard day of work and a chance to meet other travelers staying there. A functioning business center was a real plus for me.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2013
EPM
Breakfast was great. Staff was very friendly. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Lauren
"Very convenient location"
Very convenient location right off the freeway and close to many restaurants and shopping. The front desk staff could not have been nicer
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Too hard to get in and out of"
I won't stay here again just because it took 20 minutes of U turns and wrong turns to get into the hotel when I could see it right there. I will find an easier location with better surroundings next time.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
"Great Hotel for the Price... Very Clean"
The hotel is located in a great spot next to Red Lobster and Walgreen's in case you forgot to pack something. No street noise considering the proximity to the street/highway. They offer a great breakfast selection which includes breakfast sandwiches, waffles, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, pastries, coffee and juice. I would definitely choose this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Give choice of both soft and firm pillows :)"
The pillows were way too soft and unsupportive. Since there are 4 on each bed, please consider having a mixture of soft and firm so that different comfort levels can be chosen. Everything else was just fine!!! Very clean and comfortable. Big-screen, high-def TV was nice. The breakfast buffet with waffle-maker was great; lots of wonderful and healthy choices! :)
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
DG
"happy to stay again"
I would definitely stay there again. Very nice no complaints at all.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012