All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here200 Se 2nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great Hotel for adult family get vacation."
I love it everything about it here. Location was great for shopping food and outting. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like the room were small and I wanted to upgrade to a bigger suite but the only had living with a sofa sleeper and a king size bed vs when you can have a double with the living room and sleeper. But we made it work and enjoy our stay very much here.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"close to bayside"
all good but bed was somewhat hard for me
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Lights"
Broken switch and no continental breakfadt
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Friendly- Great customer Service"
Eduardo is an amazing person and human!!!! His smiles and customer service are a reason to stay at the hotel again!!!!! We laughed a lot and that was just getting to the hotel!!!! :) thanks for the awesome experience Eduardo!!!!!!! The Automobile couple! :)
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"great overnight stay but lacks something!!!"
Stayed overnight the hotel staff was great, the hotel was also in good condition, my only complaint which has nothing to do with the hotel was that while in the area I wanted to go to dinner downtown at a place I seen on dinners drive inns and dives and to my surprise every restaurant and store was closed mind you I checked into the hotel around 4pm and everything was already closed!?
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Will come back"
Everything was good at this hotel, the only thing I would have to say is that I have to pay extra $18 per day for the parking, but I think all of the downtown hotels charge for parking as well.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Housekeeping staff knocked on door when we had the do not disturb sign out, insisting that we sign that we'd been offered housekeeping and refused. We were checking out in an hour and the couldn't wait??
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
This hotel is good for the price. The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean, but once I stepped into the bathroom I felt I was in a Motel 6. The tub had smudged of caulk and peeling finish. It really needed an update. The location was in walking distance of food, and events. We were attending an even at the American Airlines Arena and it was just a 5 min drive. The staff were beyond amazing, however they did not have a barista for the starbucks in the lobby. Although the desk staff attempted to help make coffee, it was a disaster. Overall very pleased with the hotel, just go to a real starbucks.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Everything and everybody was absolutely outstanding . Definitely would suggest this hotel to anybody !
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Convenient for pre and post cruise"
very customer friendly with most amenities you need. Provides shuttle service to Port. Has small café for quick meals, coffee and drinks. rooms are comfy and clean. construction across the street, so some views are not appealing.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Ann
"Close to the cruise port"
We went down the day before our cruise and stayed here the hotel was great.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Carl
"Nice hotel located in downtown Miami"
I only stated one night, but everything went smoothly. I checked in a tad bit early, but that wasn't a problem. You have to pay 18 for parking with in and out privledges. Also the breakfast was pretty good and check out was easy as well. So in all everything was good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"close to transportations metromover"
It was relaxing
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
cynthia
"good but not great"
I was pleased overall but there were a couple of issues. There were homeless people sleeping outside nearby and the hotel actually gave our room away although I called and informed them that our flight was delayed and we would be checKing in late.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Pamela
The manager was an complete pass
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very friendly staff. Made it a special experience"
Very nice experience Thank you for a memorable night in Miami The staff were very friendly Nice fitness center
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
beth
Dining was a disappointment
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Good staff and service. Pool and gym was amazing, but the only thing that bothered us was the cable. Lots of channels weren't available.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Maria
"Quick stay before a destination"
Hotel staff was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. Hotel site wasn't too far from South Beach and Port of Miami. Very clean hotel. No complaints, it was a very good experience.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Erica
Very clean. Definitely worth returning to.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great hotel less than a mile from Bayside"
Excellent tourist hotel. Within walking distance from almost anything
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
dennis
"FEES!!"
Why did they tell us about all the extra fees while we were booking the rooms?? That's all I would like to know, but other than that I liked it
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Gabrielle
"Good option"
I stayed at this hotel for one night, and it was very convince to me.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Rene
"first impressions of hotel"
I drove to Miami to apply for a FIFA World Cup visa at he Consulate of Brazil in Miami . The front desk lady at the hotel was professional but impersonal. She gave me instructions to park my car. She omitted to mention that the doors leading to the hotel elevators were kind of hidden so I ended up carrying my bag through the staircases, two levels down. The other two front desk gentlemen explained in detail the garage issue and gave me two tickets for a beverage for the inconvenience. (Very nice gentlemen, from Nicaragua and El Salvador). Sunday, evening, trying to take a walk around the hotel was impossible. People was sleeping on the streets (didn't want to wake them up), I was not comfortable in this area. Room was comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
melba
"Nice! Good location"
Good overall. The pool wans't available for usage. Staff was really helpfull and has nearby a Metromover Station.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice place overall. No complaints whatsoever."
Nice hotel. Customer service was great. Location is minutes from Bayside and just a few more minutes from South Beach. Just up the street from more than one highway. Valet service was excellent. Room was clean. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
JF
Staff stuffed the parking slip under the door, which seemed a bit rude. Pool was empty, without notice, as I would have booked an alternative place had I known. Parking was extra, which, had I known, I might have looked elsewhere as the price with parking would put me in a higher quality place.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
No soap....no ice on the 11th floor no breakfast.....did not like my stay
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Rick wiggins
"Great Deal"
Was going to a concert at the AAA and it was nice and close. I was disappointed that the pool was undergoing renovations so we couldn't use it. Room was nice and comfortable. But they over charge for parking and their market. Paid $6 for a bottle of water! And $4 for a snickers!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
rachel
"Thanks again."
Had a wonderful stay. They bent over backwards to help you out with any question. Very close to everything and shuttle made it very easy to cruise port. I'll be sure to book with them next time I take a cruise. Say hello to Marvin.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Cabocruz
good business hotel
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
jim
"pretty good"
The staff were great; the room was nice; the Wi-Fi was flaky.
4 night trip May 5, 2014
"Friendly hotel with a great location"
We were just staying overnight before going on a cruise. The location of the hotel was perfect within walking distance of the Bayside Market and 10 minutes by car from the Port of Miami. The room was very comfortable and the staff very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Michael Nash
"Good hotel for the price."
Hotel was nice, clean, and no issues with the facilities. The hotel room was fine, but the AC was loud. I found it a bit annoying that I couldn't really turn it off. It either ran with the AC running or just blew air all night without shutting off.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Good value for such a central location."
This is a reasonably-priced hotel, including the bistro in the lobby, and it is in a very central location.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Ed
we have stayed here in the past , always enjoyed our self.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Had construction in hotel"
The room was comfort and clean. However, during our stay, there were some construction works undertaken EVERYDAY from like 9am to 5pm, and we were not informed ahead. We were travelling with our 4-month baby who had to take several naps during the day. The construction was very noisy and annoying that my baby can hardly sleep. I'd give it a 4 star if there was no construction going on, but can only give a 2 star this stay.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Good hotel"
Is a good hotel.. The pool was being remodel when we were there but they had an agreement with the Hyatt so we used that pool.. Overall is good hotel in a great location.. Parking is bit expensive ill say
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
Luis
"Luxury"
We needed one night to stay before our crusie left very close to port and u can park car there.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great hotel... Excellent ubication!"
The hotel have a great location close to great places in Brickller. Great service!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Angel
Fair priced hotel within walking distance to Ocean Walk and Downtown sites. Good location for limited stay on Business or overlay to Airport.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
RM
Parking is worth the money Friendly staff Rooms are very nice Short drive to all
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"You pay for the convenience, not the hotel"
We came for Ultra Music Festival, so the distance to the festival was a very big deal. The hotel was very close to the park, so we decided to book it. The price was astonishing, and the price you paid for the hotel room you got was even worse. This is the cheapest Courtyard I have ever stayed in, and I feel the room we got should have been less than half the price. I can't imagine what astronomically high prices you also charge when festivals aren't around. I am an assistant general manager of a hotel and I was alarmed to see how terrible the quality of the rooms were. We were debating staying at a terrible hotel and paying half the cost, which in hindsight seems like a better idea for next time.
4 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
JW
"Ice Water pool"
The pool was Ice Water no one went in it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience at our hotel. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience, and your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly. We will definitely look at what changes need to made in order to provide the best experience possible. We would like to thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Olcay Dogan Front Office Manager
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Friendly, courteous staff, clean room, comfortable bedding, convenient location (one city block from Miami Convention Center), secure parking facility...excellent experience overall.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Oscar
"Ok for one night"
We spent one night here before departing on a cruise. I was really disappointed at the noise level! We hardly slept that night. Constant sound of car horns honking outside and from the room next door, we could hear someone playing Candy Crush! Super thin walls and apparently not double pane windows. Service was good, front desk staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience at our hotel. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience, and your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly. We will definitely look at what changes need to made in order to provide the best experience possible. We would like to thank you again for your great feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Olcay Dogan Front Office Manager
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Rachel
"Very nice hotel"
Beautiful hotel. Front Desk was very welcoming during our stay. Received great suggestions on dining, sightseeing, shopping, and entertainment from concierge, Giovanni. Overall a wonderful experience. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Convient to the Guzman Hall"
My stay was problem free. Staff was pleasant.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Needed a room ASAP, they were able to deliver"
Clean room, helpful staff, overall good experience
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Felix
"Nice, but not perfect."
Continental breakfast should be included. Some basic maintenance items need to be addressed in the bathroom such as the toilet regularly refilling with water due to it losing water (causing nuisance noise while sleeping), loose faucet on the sink, bubbling/peeling paint on bathroom ceiling above shower stall. For the price, things should have been much better.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014