All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
200 Se 2nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Relaxing environment, and clean room"
We like the 3 bedroom suites. It's spacious and clean, although the lighting of the rooms seems not adequate, in both kitchen and living room areas. Kitchen are fully furnished and very convenient with dish-wash machine. Laundry is also right in the unit, however there is no detergent which I find it inconvenient. Swimming pool is very clean so our kids enjoyed a couple nights there. Overall the experience has been quite good. The only complaint is that they charge $80 cleaning fee, however there is only cleaning after you check out.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Only one night"
My family's one night stay was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Antoinette
"Experiance uncertainity"
We Booked this hotel as it was in the downtown area and close to the Miami south Beach, but we were disappointed with the kind of service which was provided. and the staff over there were very rude to us and was not able to help us in any manner to accomodate one extra person eventough the hotel.com site clearly mentioned that it can .
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Vishnu
"great"
great
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
tracie
"Pool & great view!"
Beautiful roof top pool. Hotel is located in between other high rises. Great view!!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Paula
"we had a great stay-"
we had a great stay-great location in Miami and for the port. Very helpful staff- we enjoyed our stay-this is our second time staying here and we think its a great place to stay for cruising the next morning-
"Pre cruise overnight stay"
We did not check in to our hotel until 9pm and we had no problem checking into our room. The beds were VERY comfortable. The only problem was the fact that there is construction going on across the street. I did not go to sleep until about midnight, and at that time I still heard the noise coming from across the street. The location of this hotel was very close to the cruise boats. And I liked the van service that was available that took us to our cruise ship (I think it was $10/person). It was very convenient. We also found it very convenient to walk the the drug store before we departed to get a few last minute items.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Great place to stay in downtown Miami. Close to everything.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Overall nice hotel"
Although a bit pricey (location I guess) there's pretty much nothing to complain about this hotel. Staff were wonderful. The room was clean and spacious, but boring and unimaginative. I do recommend it highly for business travellers.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
NotoriousFlea
"Weekend stay in Miami"
I came in for a race. The location was ideal - walking distance to the event. The room was clean and the service was great. We really enjoyed our stay. The only complaint was every night there was major traffic outside the hotel and people honked a lot. This didn't bother me at all because we were pn the pool side. If my room had been elsewhere, I would not have been happy. I realize this is not something the hotel can do anything about. Honestly, our stay was great and it's a great hotel!
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great Downtown location"
The room was great. However there is no hair dryer in the room. Location was perfect. Close to everything.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very satisfied"
Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is right next to the people mover and that makes it very convenient to tour different neighborhoods. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit to Miami.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Terry
"Great price and location in brickell"
Very nice and helpful staff. Clean and organized facilities.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
pedro
"Convenient in Downtown Miami"
Convenient location, walking distance to MetroRail and MetroMover. Close to a few good restaurants. Hotel is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Gracie
"Good overall experience"
We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott after our cruise. We were worried because we would be in Miami very early and check-in was scheduled for 3pm. To our surprise, we were able to check in very early. The hotel is in a comfortable location close to shops and restaurants. The pool and gym are also nice. The King size bed is very comfortable! We only stayed one night because we had to catch a flight the next morning, but we had a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Catherine
very good
8 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Edward Hall
"was not impressed"
I think Miami is one of those cities in which "affordable" hotels get you a dated, bare minimum, and to find a nicer more contemporary room that you'd find in other cities you need to spend at least twice as much. For what I paid, I'm just used to getting much more -- I do not understand how this hotel has such a high rating. Here are some specific negatives I encountered: (1) When I arrived there wasn't a remote control to the TV and I had to request a new one; then, after receiving the remote the channels only worked part of the time since the satellite signal was so spotty. (2) My toilet clogged almost immediately, without any abuse. (3) the outlets were very hard to access without having to move furniture or crawl around on my hands and knees (there were two outlets on the desk lamp, but they were too loose to charge anything). (4) I was on the 11th floor but the street noise was incredibly loud -- there is a lot of construction in the area and there were often crossing guards with whistles so every afternoon it sounded like a high school football game, and this also made it difficult to drive around the surrounding neighborhood. (5) The elevators were really slow and did not seem well-programmed. On the bright side, the free Internet was very fast, there was a mini-fridge in my room, and the staff was very nice and they poured generous glasses of wine in the bar downstairs.
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Chelsey
"Pretty good experience"
I was nervous about the check-in time because we had an afternoon wedding to get to and I was anxious to get into the room as soon as possible. The front desk was super gracious and checked us in as soon as we got there at 2 p.m. without any issue. The fee for parking was steep ($18) but it was valid for that entire day, plus up to 6 p.m. for the following day. And we were given a gate card that let us come in and out as we pleased without having to pay again. The room itself was comfortable and clean and had an ok view - the pool and the Miami Convention Center. It was a bit annoying to hear everyone coming down the hallway at all hours, but we didn't hear either of our neighbors in the rooms next to us. Probably the most annoying part was that the TV only had satellite, instead of cable, and the weather was a bit drizzly, so the signal was horrible most of the time we were there. We ate breakfast at the bistro downstairs by the lobby. The food was fine, but also on the pricey side ($3 for a bagel). There's also no mini-bar inside the room, and the ice machine on our floor was out of order. Overall, our stay was pleasant and we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Andrea
Perfect place to stay before taking a cruise
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
The noise was terrible. We were up on the 5th floor and you could hear the traffic, construction work across the street. There was no insulation (sound proof) within the building.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown
Hello ! Thank you for your comments, and I apologize you did not experience and amazing t stay with us. Our location can be very can offer many perks to most of our guests needs, however we are a constant ly in the middle of Miami 's Downtown evolution. I apologize again for the unsatisfactory experience you had with us. Sincerely, Yeraine Izquierdo Front Office Manager
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Weekend trip for family event"
Convenient location in downtown Miami. Quick access to highway and to family's homes. Professional but laid back atmosphere with convenient parking. Downtown where we were wasn't all that exciting but a quick drive took you to nice places. Rooms good but breakfast options in hotel could be better.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Works well for business district needs."
Very comfortable hotel and good location for business.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
We spent 3 nights there and it was good. Unfortunately our neighboors were a little noisy but this did not wake up the baby. The surroundings of the hotel is uninteresting so you have to take the car to go around.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great location !!"
Stayed night prior to cruise, great location, close to cruise ship, service was great..Only problem, no complimentary breakfast!! Would defiantly stay again before my next cruise..
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Higgins
"Great Hotel for adult family get vacation."
I love it everything about it here. Location was great for shopping food and outting. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like the room were small and I wanted to upgrade to a bigger suite but the only had living with a sofa sleeper and a king size bed vs when you can have a double with the living room and sleeper. But we made it work and enjoy our stay very much here.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"close to bayside"
all good but bed was somewhat hard for me
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Lights"
Broken switch and no continental breakfadt
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Friendly- Great customer Service"
Eduardo is an amazing person and human!!!! His smiles and customer service are a reason to stay at the hotel again!!!!! We laughed a lot and that was just getting to the hotel!!!! :) thanks for the awesome experience Eduardo!!!!!!! The Automobile couple! :)
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"great overnight stay but lacks something!!!"
Stayed overnight the hotel staff was great, the hotel was also in good condition, my only complaint which has nothing to do with the hotel was that while in the area I wanted to go to dinner downtown at a place I seen on dinners drive inns and dives and to my surprise every restaurant and store was closed mind you I checked into the hotel around 4pm and everything was already closed!?
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Will come back"
Everything was good at this hotel, the only thing I would have to say is that I have to pay extra $18 per day for the parking, but I think all of the downtown hotels charge for parking as well.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Housekeeping staff knocked on door when we had the do not disturb sign out, insisting that we sign that we'd been offered housekeeping and refused. We were checking out in an hour and the couldn't wait??
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
This hotel is good for the price. The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean, but once I stepped into the bathroom I felt I was in a Motel 6. The tub had smudged of caulk and peeling finish. It really needed an update. The location was in walking distance of food, and events. We were attending an even at the American Airlines Arena and it was just a 5 min drive. The staff were beyond amazing, however they did not have a barista for the starbucks in the lobby. Although the desk staff attempted to help make coffee, it was a disaster. Overall very pleased with the hotel, just go to a real starbucks.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Everything and everybody was absolutely outstanding . Definitely would suggest this hotel to anybody !
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Convenient for pre and post cruise"
very customer friendly with most amenities you need. Provides shuttle service to Port. Has small café for quick meals, coffee and drinks. rooms are comfy and clean. construction across the street, so some views are not appealing.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Ann
"Close to the cruise port"
We went down the day before our cruise and stayed here the hotel was great.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Carl
"Nice hotel located in downtown Miami"
I only stated one night, but everything went smoothly. I checked in a tad bit early, but that wasn't a problem. You have to pay 18 for parking with in and out privledges. Also the breakfast was pretty good and check out was easy as well. So in all everything was good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"close to transportations metromover"
It was relaxing
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
cynthia
"good but not great"
I was pleased overall but there were a couple of issues. There were homeless people sleeping outside nearby and the hotel actually gave our room away although I called and informed them that our flight was delayed and we would be checKing in late.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Pamela
The manager was an complete pass
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very friendly staff. Made it a special experience"
Very nice experience Thank you for a memorable night in Miami The staff were very friendly Nice fitness center
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
beth
Dining was a disappointment
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Good staff and service. Pool and gym was amazing, but the only thing that bothered us was the cable. Lots of channels weren't available.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Maria
"Quick stay before a destination"
Hotel staff was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. Hotel site wasn't too far from South Beach and Port of Miami. Very clean hotel. No complaints, it was a very good experience.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Erica
Very clean. Definitely worth returning to.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great hotel less than a mile from Bayside"
Excellent tourist hotel. Within walking distance from almost anything
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
dennis
"FEES!!"
Why did they tell us about all the extra fees while we were booking the rooms?? That's all I would like to know, but other than that I liked it
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Gabrielle
"Good option"
I stayed at this hotel for one night, and it was very convince to me.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Rene
"first impressions of hotel"
I drove to Miami to apply for a FIFA World Cup visa at he Consulate of Brazil in Miami . The front desk lady at the hotel was professional but impersonal. She gave me instructions to park my car. She omitted to mention that the doors leading to the hotel elevators were kind of hidden so I ended up carrying my bag through the staircases, two levels down. The other two front desk gentlemen explained in detail the garage issue and gave me two tickets for a beverage for the inconvenience. (Very nice gentlemen, from Nicaragua and El Salvador). Sunday, evening, trying to take a walk around the hotel was impossible. People was sleeping on the streets (didn't want to wake them up), I was not comfortable in this area. Room was comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
melba
"Nice! Good location"
Good overall. The pool wans't available for usage. Staff was really helpfull and has nearby a Metromover Station.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice place overall. No complaints whatsoever."
Nice hotel. Customer service was great. Location is minutes from Bayside and just a few more minutes from South Beach. Just up the street from more than one highway. Valet service was excellent. Room was clean. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014