All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1671 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"#Swagamore"
I will definitely go back! Great service!! #Swagamore
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Rudy
"Dated, dirty and smelly!"
This is a two star hotel, not four. I was very disappointed in this booking. We had black mold in the corner of the bathroom. The hotel needs renovation badly. The good points are clean sheets, easy access to the beach, good air condition. I would not return to this hotel most certainly. All of the pictures of the Sagamore hotel on the Internet are old and altered. Everything that appears white on the images is yellowish or gray. Not a clean place to stay!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
M. O'Neill
"Chic and Convenient!"
I stayed there when they first opened up and this was the first time I stayed since then. My experience gladly so, years and years later was just as fabulous as the first. BEST location, love the boutique style, which is what you want to experience in SoBe but with great amenities, location, service, and style.
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Lynell
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel is very nice and all the staff is extremely friendly. My overall experience was outstanding. My only complaint comes from the final charges after everything was paid. At the time of check out I was charged for $31 for parking for each day I was there. I feel that all charges should be explained before or at the time of your check in.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Roomy and with great beach access"
We stayed in a bungalow with king bed, kitchenette, jacuzzi and shower and 2 balconies. The hotel and room are not super posh but everything was comfortable and roomy. The beach is just across the pedestrian beach walk and lounges, beach umbrellas and towels are provided. The pool area was also lovely. The staff was wonderful. This is a quieter hotel that is close to the big party places. We loved it!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
PJ
"Beautiful hotel, perfect location."
The decor and ambiance of the hotel is fabulous! The staff was friendly and very accommodating.
shan
"SPACIOUS AND VERY ARTSY"
WE LOVED OUR STAY AT SAGAMORE. PERFECT SPACES, ACCURATE DECORATION, NICE FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE POOL SNACK BAR.. JUST A FEW STEPS FROM THE BEACH. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
"Perfect retreat!"
I love the Sagamore! The rooms are really wonderful--spacious with everything you need--the kitchen area is a really nice plus if you want to make your own breakfast. I come here every May and I always feel very well taken care of. It's a quieter place during the week with a more European clientele. The pool is a great place to relax and the service is also excellent. Great location, hip, but not overly hip. I'm a fan.
4 night business trip May 18, 2014
"Fun hotel on the beach with great art"
We loved the Sagamore. The location is terrific with the ocean just steps away. The staff is very pleasant,if not the best informed about local activities. But, the concierge was not there when we were, so it's possible that's not an issue. The art in the hotel is fun and unique. The spa was closed when we were there, so no opinion one way or the other on that. The fitness room is tiny. The rooms are the best. Huge, comfortable and many with great views.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Old hotel, not good smell in the room"
My hat was stolen, Old hotel, no carpet on the floor, Bad smell
ainur
Nice hotel. Great pool area. Friendly staff. Loby unimpressive. Room a little dated.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Very loud hotel, smelly"
Very loud music until late, had to call front desk at 2 am, to have them turn it off. The room smelled badly ventilated, like rotten something. Would obviously NOT stay there again ever!!!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Great time.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"loved the ocean front suite"
this was our first stay at the Sagamore and loved the experience. We had an oceanfront suite and it was perfect. The room was very clean and spacious. We went to the beach each day and the guys setting up chairs and umbrellas were very friendly. We didn't eat at the hotel, too many other great options. Loved the fact that each suite had a fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay again at the Sagamore and recommend to anyone!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great beach club"
We really enjoyed our stay. We got in late and we're upgraded to a ocean bungalow. 2 stories and very comfortable. It's not the Ritz but was very nice.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Nice all-suite hotel on South Beach"
Recommend for families. Suites with kitchenette allow extra space, especially nice for early risers who don't want to disturb those sleeping in. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful with activity recommendations. Pool not large but nice. Art collection beautiful. Rooms in front of hotel along Collins can be noisy and bright at night. Ask for pool or ocean view. Location great for walking to many restaurants and shopping. Path behind hotel running parallel to beach is great for bike, rollerblade, joggers and walks.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
DG
"Great experience, surprisingly kid friendly hotel!"
We had a very memorable and enjoyable stay at the Sagamore. The hotel is small compared to the surrounding buildings, but the bungalow was roomy and comfortable. The art was definitely intriguing and funky, and the grounds very well kept and CLEAN! Very convenient to many restaurants and shops, less than half a block from Lincoln. We normally try to avoid older hotels (this one was built in 1942) but the reviews were convincing so we decided to try it anyway. We also decided to try this hotel because some of the reviews indicated it was "kid-friendly". It definitely was - they gave our 8 yr old son a bracelet so he could get a free snack at the pool bar, and he really enjoyed the pool and sleeping on the sofa bed downstairs. The staff was so nice, attentive and helpful. We especially liked that we saw the same faces every day, and that they remembered us by name as well. Despite the sophisticated look of the hotel itself, the atmosphere was comfortable, casual and everyone made us feel very welcome.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
mattsmom
"Very Nice!"
This hotel was very chic and cute. The staff was nice and helpful. Close to the beach and in the heart of South Beach.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Luxury prices in now way commensurate to mediocre"
Titles says it all...price is high end luxury but the total setting is quite mediocre,
4 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Nice Hotel on Collins Ave and by the beach"
Art Hotel next to the most famous Miami Beach Hotels (Delanom National).
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Nice Hotel on Beach with Pool."
Sagamore is a hotel which is located at the beach with a pool. Our hotel room was smaller than I normally experience but large enough for our needs. We were provided with a large refrigerator, counter top stove, microwave and security safe which were a plus while vacationing at this hotel. The location on Collins Avenue is central and walking distance to everything.......shopping, restaurants, bars and entertainment. The staff at the hotel are friendly and very professional. The pool area is well maintained and the staff are a pleasure to be around. Gregory should be commended for his friendly manner throughout the day and on the service he provides at the pool area setting up the chaise lounges, towels and umbrellas. The employees servicing the pool bar and food area also made our stay enjoyable. While I normally stay at Loews on Collins Avenue I would again vacation at The Sagamore as we thoroughly enjoyed our 4 days there.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Nice but not again"
Our room was very nice, staff was very nice but there is zero energy in this hotel. Lobby bar is packed up, restaurant had literally no one dining in it. We weren't looking for the rowdiest hotel on the strip but would have liked to be Able to have a cocktail before or after dinner in our hotel. Pool area was nice and if your looking for a hotel with lots of kids, this is the one. We were not, honestly not quite sure why you bring children to a boutique hotel in SoBe.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
AMD
"Wonderful SoBe Hotel"
Great little gem of a boutique hotel in SoBe. From the Valet/Bell crew, front desk (Linford), pool crew (Gregory & Vito), restaurant (Paola), and GM/Guest Relations, just the friendliest hotel. Great location, good food, clean rooms; we will return.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Quick trip to Miami"
Stayed at the Sagamore for the 2014 Boat Show. Great location close to Lincoln Road and the Convention Center. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Did not have time to use the amenities but they looked nice.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Sagamore deserves the name "Art Hotel.""
Although the maid service was always annoyingly late, the art everywhere was intriguing, and the suite was spacious. Many staff members were exceptionally charming and the ocean just scrumptious.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Laurel
"great hotel staff and customer service"
Perfect location, walking distance to everything. We were on a bachelorette weekend and the hotel was very accomodating and even upgraded us to an oceanfront bungalow. The hotel itself is interesting and cool - definitely not your standard holiday inn. The room that we stayed in was large, clean and comfortable. Everyone on the staff was so helpful. Before I even put my bag down, there was someone there picking it right back up, taking it to my room. We had a great time - wish we could've stayed longer.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
drdako
"Cool old hotel."
The Sagamore is a nice hotel with a great location. The beach is accessed through a beautiful courtyard by an exquisite infinity pool. The lobby and main hallway is decorated with captivating artwork and everything is quirky enough to be fun. The menu is good and the rooms are nice. But, the best part of all is the staff. My wife and I had a wonderful stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Perfect location - Awful room"
While the location can't be better and the service is good, there are two things you must know before you go: a) The rooms are very, very different and if you are unlucky like myself, you will end up in a small/outdated shoe box with view to trash cans and another building (you won't be able to open the curtains at all); b) There is nothing going on in the hotel at all (no vibe).
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2014
RASS
"Everyone is very nice and welcoming."
Staff is great, food is good, room is large and nice, will be back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
François
"Excellent location, on the beach near Lincoln Road"
Nice hotel, on the corner of Washington and Lincoln Road. The rooms need an urgent remodelling, furniture and equipment looks old and wear. Good in general.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Serge
"The best hotel on south beach - a hidden gem"
The hotel has the best location on south beach. It is steps away from the beach and has easy access to the best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The staff at the hotel are excellent assisting you with any of your needs. As soon as we arrived to the hotel the staff took our luggage straight to our room. We were escorted to our room which was luxurious. The rooms are high end design giving you a unique experience. After settling into the hotel room I went for a swim in the heated pool. The staff were so attentive, they put a robe on me as soon as I stepped out of the pool, I felt like royalty. Later on in the evening, we had a candle lit dinner by the pool. The dinner entrees were delectable, I would most certainly eat there again. Conclusively, it is one of the best hotels to stay at on south beach.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Great location to beach"
The hotel is great. But not the 4 star in my opinion. I like the pool, it's good for my baby to play. She like it.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"Terrific"
Everyone was extremely nice, if a bit hectic at times. They upgraded us without asking and the room was spectacular. Great location.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel!!!"
stayed there with my best friend over the weekend - and was thoroughly impressed -- hotel staff was very attentive and helpful (Juan you were the best thanks for everything) Hotel is situated very conveniently to immediate necessities -- hotel room was cleaned daily -- pool was always really nice - small but still enjoyed it -- i've never been to a hotel yet where the staff was so very helpful and friendly -- this most definitely contributed to making my first time to south beach a truly memorable one -- and will definitely be staying at the Sagamore Hotel on my next trip to MIA :) #twothumbsup
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Kavita
"AMAZING!"
Sagamore was extremely accommodating. We arrive to Miami early morning and checkin is usually 4 pm . They were able to get us checkin to the room with in the hour of our arrival. Hotel staff was pleasant and housekeeping was great never had to ask for anything thing because room was always cleaned perfectly. The best part of it all while by the pool you were able to walk out right to the beach and beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas were available. Usually there is a charge for these items but because I had book vacation early everything was included. Including free wifi. I am looking forward to stay with Sagamore again SOON. If anyone looking for a great hotel this is it !
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Lucinda
"Great location and hotel overhaul"
Perfect compromise to big resorts
5 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Paid Reservation but no room!!!"
Booked 1 night at this hotel about a month before our arrival, pre paid for the reservation just to get to the hotel and hear from the front desk person that they are sorry but no rooms are available!!!! I asked how can they explain that they don't have a room for us if we reserved and paid for one? all they had to say is that it happens!!! Guess what, not on my expenses!!! I will never go back to this hotel
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Ron
"Sagamore"
we loved it and it was second time we stayed at this hotel , with first time upgaded to amazing b8ungalow.Very friendly hotel management, easy location you can walk to lincoln road and rooms are very nice and modern. I will return soon.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
sybile f
"Second time stay - will probably do so again"
I have to say that the thing that made the Sagamore my go to spot 2 of the last 3 years is now gone. There was a rate for amenities - breakfast, beach chairs and internet, when I booked the room. By the time of my 2nd trip, they had done away with this plan. Whether or not I return to this hotel will include a cost benefit analysis of the additional costs for these key items. Other than that, it's a great hotel in a great location with really friendly and helpful staff. No complaints.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
D
"Wonderful Stay"
I enjoyed the suite. The entire room was clean and comfortable. The kitchenette was spacious.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
jowan
"nice"
Nice place. Definitely a step down from some of it's neighbors but a nice place.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Just fabulous"
Supurb
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Good conditions"
Good experience, the staff are very nice people, it was clean but We think the hotel needs to open the restaurant and bar more time at night
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Amazing Experience!"
When in South Beach, I will only stay at the Sagmore. The staff was so pleasant and attentive. Just Great!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Sagamore"
Hotel is beautiful but could use some updates especially to the water system. Hot water was a problem. Appreciated the complimentary upgrade. Excellent customer service from management staff. Not so much from the night shift.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Excellent except for pool person"
Everything about our stay was excellent!!! We would come again! The only thing that gave us a sour taste was the pool person Gary. He had a bad attitude and we avoided the pool area to avoid him. Otherwise, everyone else was excellent!!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
P Rubio
"Stay at the Sagamore!"
What a wonderful stay! The hotel room was beautiful, the staff super friendly and the access to the beach was fantastic. I can't wait to go back!
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Christine
"Awesome!!"
Amazing from begining to end! Front desk guy was so delightful and welcoming! Staff signed a bday card. Special touch.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"On the beach"
Next time I will have a car to get around. I did not get to everywhere I wanted to since it was too hot to walk everywhere.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Outstanding!"
Always Great Service, Pleasant and Courteous Staff, Beautiful Room/Suite/Facility and Ideal Location. Stayed here when visiting French Embassy and again after return from Europe. One of my favorites.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2013