All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1671 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel on Collins Ave and by the beach"
Art Hotel next to the most famous Miami Beach Hotels (Delanom National).
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Nice Hotel on Beach with Pool."
Sagamore is a hotel which is located at the beach with a pool. Our hotel room was smaller than I normally experience but large enough for our needs. We were provided with a large refrigerator, counter top stove, microwave and security safe which were a plus while vacationing at this hotel. The location on Collins Avenue is central and walking distance to everything.......shopping, restaurants, bars and entertainment. The staff at the hotel are friendly and very professional. The pool area is well maintained and the staff are a pleasure to be around. Gregory should be commended for his friendly manner throughout the day and on the service he provides at the pool area setting up the chaise lounges, towels and umbrellas. The employees servicing the pool bar and food area also made our stay enjoyable. While I normally stay at Loews on Collins Avenue I would again vacation at The Sagamore as we thoroughly enjoyed our 4 days there.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Nice but not again"
Our room was very nice, staff was very nice but there is zero energy in this hotel. Lobby bar is packed up, restaurant had literally no one dining in it. We weren't looking for the rowdiest hotel on the strip but would have liked to be Able to have a cocktail before or after dinner in our hotel. Pool area was nice and if your looking for a hotel with lots of kids, this is the one. We were not, honestly not quite sure why you bring children to a boutique hotel in SoBe.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
AMD
"Wonderful SoBe Hotel"
Great little gem of a boutique hotel in SoBe. From the Valet/Bell crew, front desk (Linford), pool crew (Gregory & Vito), restaurant (Paola), and GM/Guest Relations, just the friendliest hotel. Great location, good food, clean rooms; we will return.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Quick trip to Miami"
Stayed at the Sagamore for the 2014 Boat Show. Great location close to Lincoln Road and the Convention Center. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Did not have time to use the amenities but they looked nice.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Sagamore deserves the name "Art Hotel.""
Although the maid service was always annoyingly late, the art everywhere was intriguing, and the suite was spacious. Many staff members were exceptionally charming and the ocean just scrumptious.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Laurel
"great hotel staff and customer service"
Perfect location, walking distance to everything. We were on a bachelorette weekend and the hotel was very accomodating and even upgraded us to an oceanfront bungalow. The hotel itself is interesting and cool - definitely not your standard holiday inn. The room that we stayed in was large, clean and comfortable. Everyone on the staff was so helpful. Before I even put my bag down, there was someone there picking it right back up, taking it to my room. We had a great time - wish we could've stayed longer.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
drdako
"Cool old hotel."
The Sagamore is a nice hotel with a great location. The beach is accessed through a beautiful courtyard by an exquisite infinity pool. The lobby and main hallway is decorated with captivating artwork and everything is quirky enough to be fun. The menu is good and the rooms are nice. But, the best part of all is the staff. My wife and I had a wonderful stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Perfect location - Awful room"
While the location can't be better and the service is good, there are two things you must know before you go: a) The rooms are very, very different and if you are unlucky like myself, you will end up in a small/outdated shoe box with view to trash cans and another building (you won't be able to open the curtains at all); b) There is nothing going on in the hotel at all (no vibe).
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2014
RASS
"Everyone is very nice and welcoming."
Staff is great, food is good, room is large and nice, will be back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
François
"Excellent location, on the beach near Lincoln Road"
Nice hotel, on the corner of Washington and Lincoln Road. The rooms need an urgent remodelling, furniture and equipment looks old and wear. Good in general.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Serge
"The best hotel on south beach - a hidden gem"
The hotel has the best location on south beach. It is steps away from the beach and has easy access to the best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The staff at the hotel are excellent assisting you with any of your needs. As soon as we arrived to the hotel the staff took our luggage straight to our room. We were escorted to our room which was luxurious. The rooms are high end design giving you a unique experience. After settling into the hotel room I went for a swim in the heated pool. The staff were so attentive, they put a robe on me as soon as I stepped out of the pool, I felt like royalty. Later on in the evening, we had a candle lit dinner by the pool. The dinner entrees were delectable, I would most certainly eat there again. Conclusively, it is one of the best hotels to stay at on south beach.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Great location to beach"
The hotel is great. But not the 4 star in my opinion. I like the pool, it's good for my baby to play. She like it.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"Terrific"
Everyone was extremely nice, if a bit hectic at times. They upgraded us without asking and the room was spectacular. Great location.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel!!!"
stayed there with my best friend over the weekend - and was thoroughly impressed -- hotel staff was very attentive and helpful (Juan you were the best thanks for everything) Hotel is situated very conveniently to immediate necessities -- hotel room was cleaned daily -- pool was always really nice - small but still enjoyed it -- i've never been to a hotel yet where the staff was so very helpful and friendly -- this most definitely contributed to making my first time to south beach a truly memorable one -- and will definitely be staying at the Sagamore Hotel on my next trip to MIA :) #twothumbsup
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Kavita
"AMAZING!"
Sagamore was extremely accommodating. We arrive to Miami early morning and checkin is usually 4 pm . They were able to get us checkin to the room with in the hour of our arrival. Hotel staff was pleasant and housekeeping was great never had to ask for anything thing because room was always cleaned perfectly. The best part of it all while by the pool you were able to walk out right to the beach and beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas were available. Usually there is a charge for these items but because I had book vacation early everything was included. Including free wifi. I am looking forward to stay with Sagamore again SOON. If anyone looking for a great hotel this is it !
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Lucinda
"Great location and hotel overhaul"
Perfect compromise to big resorts
5 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Paid Reservation but no room!!!"
Booked 1 night at this hotel about a month before our arrival, pre paid for the reservation just to get to the hotel and hear from the front desk person that they are sorry but no rooms are available!!!! I asked how can they explain that they don't have a room for us if we reserved and paid for one? all they had to say is that it happens!!! Guess what, not on my expenses!!! I will never go back to this hotel
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Ron
"Sagamore"
we loved it and it was second time we stayed at this hotel , with first time upgaded to amazing b8ungalow.Very friendly hotel management, easy location you can walk to lincoln road and rooms are very nice and modern. I will return soon.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
sybile f
"Second time stay - will probably do so again"
I have to say that the thing that made the Sagamore my go to spot 2 of the last 3 years is now gone. There was a rate for amenities - breakfast, beach chairs and internet, when I booked the room. By the time of my 2nd trip, they had done away with this plan. Whether or not I return to this hotel will include a cost benefit analysis of the additional costs for these key items. Other than that, it's a great hotel in a great location with really friendly and helpful staff. No complaints.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
D
"Wonderful Stay"
I enjoyed the suite. The entire room was clean and comfortable. The kitchenette was spacious.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
jowan
"nice"
Nice place. Definitely a step down from some of it's neighbors but a nice place.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Just fabulous"
Supurb
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Good conditions"
Good experience, the staff are very nice people, it was clean but We think the hotel needs to open the restaurant and bar more time at night
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Amazing Experience!"
When in South Beach, I will only stay at the Sagmore. The staff was so pleasant and attentive. Just Great!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Sagamore"
Hotel is beautiful but could use some updates especially to the water system. Hot water was a problem. Appreciated the complimentary upgrade. Excellent customer service from management staff. Not so much from the night shift.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Excellent except for pool person"
Everything about our stay was excellent!!! We would come again! The only thing that gave us a sour taste was the pool person Gary. He had a bad attitude and we avoided the pool area to avoid him. Otherwise, everyone else was excellent!!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
P Rubio
"Stay at the Sagamore!"
What a wonderful stay! The hotel room was beautiful, the staff super friendly and the access to the beach was fantastic. I can't wait to go back!
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Christine
"Awesome!!"
Amazing from begining to end! Front desk guy was so delightful and welcoming! Staff signed a bday card. Special touch.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"On the beach"
Next time I will have a car to get around. I did not get to everywhere I wanted to since it was too hot to walk everywhere.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Outstanding!"
Always Great Service, Pleasant and Courteous Staff, Beautiful Room/Suite/Facility and Ideal Location. Stayed here when visiting French Embassy and again after return from Europe. One of my favorites.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2013
"One of our top 2 hotels in South Beach"
This was our 2nd stay at The Sagamore and it was just as enjoyable as our first. The service was top notch, especially the staff working at the pool & the front desk.. Any requests were promptly accomodated. We had a bungalow room which was spacious(especially the shower), comfortable and very clean. Now instead of charging a flat resort fee to everyone, you can elect to add these services at a per person rate per day. For getting breakfast and WiFI, we found this to be a good deal. Great location on Collins Ave and within walking distance to Lincoln Rd and other shops & restaurants. Overall, a great choice.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Very nice hotel and wonderful staff."
5th floor has a great beach view. Any lower and the palm trees may obscure your view. Pool area is very nice. Walgreens on the corner and liquor store across the street. Recommend taking a cab to the beginning of Ocean Dr. and walking back to the hotel enjoying the sights and sound. Mangoes was a lot of fun. On the Lincoln Mall Sushi Samba was incredible. Also enjoyed the duck tour.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Close to fine dining and shopping."
Our stay was wonderful. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. If you like art, you will love this hotel! The hotel is smaller and older than most in the area but has a cozy /charming feel and the atmosphere is peaceful. It is within walking distance of great dining and shopping. I will definitely return.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
I love my stay. It was short lived but I'll be back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2013
Jerry
"great hotel for evryone"
it was wonderful i wil go back there the breakfast and chair package for 18 dollars was great thank you so much for referring this hotel was great thanks carla
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Quiet getaway in May"
This is a wonderful hotel for a private getaway. I always go in May when SOBE is less hectic and I love it. The staff is attentive but not intrusive. The pool area is generally quiet and calm which is what I'm looking for. The studio room is perfect for me--lots of space and very minimal in its decor which I also prefer. The kitchen is a real plus especially since i like to have breakfast in the room. As a woman traveling alone, the Sagamore is private and doesn't have a pick-up scene. Just what I want after a busy year at work.
4 night trip May 19, 2013
"Nice grounds, poor customer service"
The hotel was nice but they have some personnel and other issues. Our room keys didn't work several times. They had to reinitialize them 3 times and then after several uses the keys only worked once in a while. Also, the TV went offline the last 2 nights we were there. It's a long story but it wasn't the TV itself it was the video feed to the TV from the server or office. It couldn't be fixed and when we checked out and asked if we could have something done about it such as a small amount taken off the bill the woman at the front desk basically ignored us. When we got our bill someone else had charged something to our room and when I caught it she said it was probably someone at the beach service. It happens all the time. Both of those responses were unacceptable. 1- it might seem minor but a working TV is part of the "contract" I make with the hotel. If it doesn't work properly then some refund is due. 2- if there are mistakes in charges all the time that seems like something needs to be worked out. If we had gotten a little respect and acknowledgements of our issues I wouldn't be so upset. But, if that's the way you are going to send us home, that's the memory I'm going to take with me. Grounds- nice, food- perfectly acceptable- customer service- poor.
Other trip May 24, 2013
DD
"Great hotel, great location, great service"
At first we were disappointed as they promised us check in by 4pm and we had to wait beyond that. To compensate, we received a round of free drinks (8 in our bachelorette party) and got upgraded to bungalows. The service was great. Hotel is right on the beach. Pool is descent. Overall a great experience at a fabulous hotel!
2 night trip May 4, 2013
Sza
the hotel works well if your looking for a nice clean family oriented South Beach stay. Very relaxing atmosphere with out the crowd that you normally see on S.B.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
R.P.
"Huge Disappointment... Not Worth It!"
This hotel is way past it's prime, I even asked a manager if they were in the process of renovating. First we noticed there were 2 bulbs that were out, called housekeeping who fixed it, but things went downhill from there. The kitchen sink was slow to drain, we had dirty water sitting in our sink after every use, ripped bedsheets, cracked bathtub, stained white leather sofas and scuffed doors. For the prices they charge, they could surely pay attention to details or at the very least get some new bed linens. I've stayed at hotels in South Beach in the same price range, all of which were better quality and experience. Not worth it!
Other trip May 7, 2013
Liz
"nice hotel at perfect location"
very nice and stylish hotel. however, some staff could be friendlier, specially the young guy at the pool. I mean it's his job to prepare your chair. One shouldn't feel bad for asking him to do so.
4 night family trip Apr 26, 2013
"Spring Breakers"
The inside of the hotel is beautiful. There were 5 of us staying in an ocean bungalow suite, which you'd think would be crowded, but two floors gave us room to maneuver. I found that the beach and pool attendant service was the best. The maid and room service were not as great. The hotel location is perfect right next to lincoln rd.
4 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2013
"Great hotel, shame about the neighbors"
Had to move out of the hotel as there was a 24 pool party next door
4 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Location and service excellent. Highly recommend.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2013
good location, but everything in the room felt like it was in need of replacement. I stayed in a bungalow suite, which just meant I had to carry my suitcase up a spiral staircase to get to my bedroom. I'm sure this place was really something in the 80's but now it comes off as quaint at best.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
"OK place"
Very pricey hotel alittle run down. Too expensive.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Great South Beach Find!"
I loved it! The staff went above and beyond to make sure I had a great stay. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
Room was well appointed if a little worn. The suite was worth the additional charge. Walls were thin but it was not a major problem. Location was nice as it was close to some great restaurants and shoppping. Overall I think it was good value and would stay there again.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Dman
"Great staff, just OK facility"
The hotel staff are terrific! The hotel itself, not so much. I travel quite a bit and this hotel is in a great location but the building itself is very dated. For example, while taking a shower impossible to keep water from running onto the floor. Eventually we used towels to keep it from running out but it is an old tub with lots of caulk and just a poor design. We were in room 502 which faced the street. Even though we were on the 5th floor, the noise outside was right close and personal throughout the night, not much insulation or soundproofing. The windows were very old from the 50's it looked like to me, some workeed some didn't. The furniture throughout the hotel was very worn. Most of it was white but many scuffs, stains and just general wear and tear. The main lobby was pretty good bout once past that things were very worn out. Cushions around pool...yep you guessed it worn and stained. I coould go on but i think you get the picture. On a positive note, great location, great beach and shopping at Lincoln Rd. Mall
Other trip Jan 22, 2013