All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulkan KM 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The prettiest facility I have ever been to"
I thought the Presidente was a new facility, but found out it hab been rehabed. The staff was very helpful and cooperative. Always willing to help us out with speaking spanish. The grounds were beautiful with 2 large swimming pools, one called the quiet pool, for adults only. Outside bar and restaurant with a lovely view of the Carribean.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Larry & Jane
"Completely happy"
The hotel facilities are outstanding, the restaurants excellent, the beach with a perfect sand, the service above anything you can image.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jorge
Clean hotel. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Relaxing, quiet hotel and environment.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Excellent hotel and beach"
Everything about this trip was awesome, weather included.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
The Traveler
The staff are very friendly and helpful. We asked them about the information on almost everything. They were every patient. The breakfast is really good. The beach is nice, not crowded. If you are seeking places which are not all-inclusive, this is definitely worth staying.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel and Beach"
Beautiful Hotel with the nicest white sugar sand beach in Cancun. Excellent staff, excellent food, great pool, great location. Doesn't get much better.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very good (4) star property"
The new renovation is really nice, I previously stayed at the property about (2) years ago, and nice to see they invested in not only maintaining, but upgrading the property.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
A.J.
"Wonderful hotel for calming."
Do not expect a big resort with a lot of facilities. Hotel is for resting and enjoying the best beach in cancun. It is not all inclusive party hotel like most of the others. Restaurants in the hotel have good menu and reasonable prices. You don't even need to go out to find a better place to eat. There are two swimming pools. Hotel is not overcrowded. Staff is very helpful and kind. And beach is amazing. Best beach in the area. Overall, if you don't want an all inclusive party hotel, that's the place you are looking for.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
fvileri
"I don´t like the remodelation"
I don´t like it the remodelation of the rooms. Sorry but I think the remodelation isn´t good
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
RAUL
"Nice hotel, beautiful beach"
Nice hotel, beautiful beach, central located in the hotel zone. Bus stop is right outside the hotel. Easy to go to Mall and downtown.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Anna
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The staff make a good property great. It is a smaller hotel on a great piece of beach, has an old Cancun feel. We're coming back.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Mountain Man
"Calm Beach"
Will definitely stay again. Staff is Avery attentive and keen on keeping the place clean and tidy. Hotel food is very good especially at the beach restaurant.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
eddy
"Decent Hotel, great location, friendly staff"
Overall, we had a postive experience. The location and proximity to the beach are a big plus. The pool and restaurants were also very nice. Food was top notch.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
A
"The hotel is right on the beach,"
Great experience, the hotel is a 10 minute walk from good restaurants, shopping, nightclubs, and tour vendors. Everyone was friendly, we felt safe, and we drank the water and didn't get sick.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"best in cozumel"
If your not into crowded hotels, this is for you
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Best experience in Cancun"
The hotel is nice, clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nicole
"Excellent Overall"
Can say anything bad about the hotel! Superior customer service from check -in to concierge to bar and restaurants. Very happy with the stay and experience.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Great hotel, with very nice rooms Wonderful beach,very soft white sand with very calm and walm beach. Palm treas and thatched umbrellas, with great service and wifi- perfect All staff is super friendly. Too many to mention indvidually, but Julio at the beach bar was especially friendly
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Amazing All Around"
Just renovated, great pool and amazing private beach. The staff from the beach waiters to the maids were all friendly and helpful. We had a lagoon view and saw the ocean view...it's worth the extra money trust me! Just close enough and far away enough to the club district and shops and restaurants. Beautiful architecture and lighting. The shower was amazing also if you want the bath though need to get ocean view. Breakfast buffet is also pretty darn good and is right in front of the beach. Trust me you want it go here it has something for everyone!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Chelsea
"small rooms - terrible humidity smell"
Paint peeling - small rooms - terrible smell - The first day we ask for a bigger bed-room ( suite ) they say they did not have anything at the moment ,,,,,, that , they will let me know as soon as they have a cancelation . The third day they told me that only if you buy the membership with them and that was like $ 15,000 . If not you are stock - So We had to spend another $1400 for a bigger room but same smell.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
victor
"Paradise and Perfection"
Loved it! No complaints
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"A small oldie but with good quality"
We are members of the intercontinental program and thus this often will be included in the decision to pick the hotel. In this case we read that the hotel was situated in one of the nicest and quieter beaches in cancun , and it was not far from all amenities. We were not disapointed, the beach in itself was amazing. The hotel had reall its value on its people. we were very welcomed and at any turn all our requests were well attended. We did not do a all inclusive rate, but in fact ended up eating in the hotel most days given the quality of food and service. All in all a very nice and welcoming experience.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Catia
"Great beach quiet hotel"
Not an all inclusive like expedia page says..$80 us for wifi charge Needed a massage for each time I slept on the hard bed.. They charge you for calling a cab.. But ,Gorgeous beach and calm water. Great friendly staff and service. Better food at hotel than all other restaurants we tried on the hotel strip. Ridiculous pricing for mediocre food and wines.. Go downtown for real food and pricing..maracame or vecci at atrium
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
damien
"Pretty Beach, bad service."
The beach was beautiful with amazing sand but the hotel staff was Unhelpful and do NOT order room service. The food always comes cold and they forgot something every time. We wouldn't have ordered twice if it weren't for the fact we got back so late. Valet tried to make us park our own car because they were busy and told us that's how it worked and then multiple times had us go get our own car as well because they didn't want to. The room is big and has a nice shower and bathroom. The view of the ocean is amazing but the bed is kind of hard for my taste. Overall the room is nice though.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Chloe
"Next to the beach!!"
We had a great time at this hotel. Everyone was very nice. I would go back to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
nel
"Excellent Vacation"
Excellent location, condition, room and great staff. Lots of water sports options (extra). Easy walking to shop and food. Did i mention how great the staff was? So attentive and friendly!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach"
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel on the beach. We were on the Club floor with a balcony with an ocean view. Breakfast was great, and what this hotels strongest selling point is its excellent location. Be careful of bringing valuables to the beach - someone walked off with my nephew's goggles. But overall, this was a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
TX Traveller
"Underwhelming"
The beach and outside lounging and eating areas are very nice. If you plan to sit out by the pool or in the sand for most of your stay, and don't plan to venture out, then this might be a good choice. But the inside areas, and indeed the outside building structure, are showing their age. I expect better from InterContinental.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Luxurious hotel"
I had a fantastic time. Everything about this hotel was extordinary
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"BEAUTIFUL BEACH"
Good experience but be careful with your personal items. My cell and shorts were stolen from beach area :(( someone went into my beach bag while swimming. Hotel security did nothing to help :((
"Execellent stay"
Good hotel, good location. Would definitely stay there again
"Love the Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Love the Beach!!!! The HOtel is a little out dated could deserve a little maintenance especially the Pool. But other the that the rooms have been renovated and I really was happy with new look. I have previously stayed at Hotel around 6 years ago. Because of the beach I came back with my kids. They loved it had so much fun. The food and drinks are really good. I've stayed at the Royal in Playa Del Carmen its all inclusive the hotel is beautiful but each time I go I get really sick....... So thats another reason I am really happy with Intercontinental Presidente Cancun, not one of us got sick. The staff is amazing so nice and helpful. I would go back again. We miss you Cancun.
Leticia
"Beautiful hotel rooms"
Super modern, new hotel rooms. Loved the tile/marble floors (vs. carpet). Fair and reasonable pricing for food and drink, attentive service. Beautiful white sand beach with still water, great for swimming. Would definitely recommend as a reasonable, but upscale experience.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"PRESIDENTIAL FEEL AND RESULT"
I spent 7 nights at the property, and loved every minute of my stay. The staff is beyond amazing, nice, and polite. They make you feel important and cared for. In particular Martin, I think that is his name. He works as a waiter at the beach; I think he works for the grill restaurant. He is quick, polite, and amazing! Tip him well, as he deserves. I think the property should add another restaurant with variety of foods. I wanted to stay at the property and got tired of eating between the two restaurants they have; all though the food is superb at both. I did not like how expensive the internet was, I ended up buying per hour, which is 25 pesos per hour, so I ended up doing purchasing an hour or two a day. You can also use the computer center which of course provides internet, and you can print your boarding passed here, BIG HELP! The gift/ convenience shop needs to offer more and diversified products. Gift options are very basic, and like I said having not gone outside of the premises I was limited to choosing from narrow offerings. I know that a lot of travels spent entire trip at the hotel as I have done, so increase your offerings. ALL IN ALL HIGHLY LIKED PLACE, THE BEACH IS SPECTACULAR!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Amina
"Has one of the beautiful beach spots in cancun!"
The hotel was one of the first hotels to be built. That's the reason why it has one of the beautiful beach spots with white sands and blue crystal-clear waters. The staff on the beach cater to you. You have to try the piña colada served in a coconut! Delicious!!!! Ciao
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
jessika Deedee
"Best beach in Cancun"
My husband and I took an anniversary trip to Cancun. The waters are beautiful and the beach perfect. It was an awesome getaway for us. The Presidente was very clean and the staff were professional, courteous, and attentive. The meals we ate at the hotel rivaled those in Cancun, and were very tasty. Be prepared for a highly commercialized area if traveling to Cancun- lots to see and do, but if you like quiet and layed back, you might prefer a different location. We were highly encouraged by everyone in the city to make a trip to Isla Mujeres, but in reality, we had just as much fun staying on the beach in front of the hotel. I would make the trip again.... and again and would choose to stay at Intercontinental Presidente Cancun, for the price, it can't be beat!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Alyssa
"Cozy & Family Friendly"
The hotel is very close to a supermarket, mercado & nightlife. It's small & cozy in comparison to the monstrous size of Riu. Easy access to the beach & pool. Excellent customer service in the hotel and cancun itself. Very helpful concierge that recommended great choices. Walking distance to isla mujeres ferry.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
arely
"Nice, nothing else"
Rooms are clean, facility is OK. Staff is average, some of them are very good some are very bad. Food is good. You need to able to entertain yourself, since there isn't much provided by the hotel. The beach is gorgeous. The best beach area in cancun for sure. Rent a jet ski with mauro and have some fun!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Debora
"Very nice hotel and closed to beach ."
Good services and the location is closed to downtown and malls.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
harry
"Great Hotel, clean rooms and near the beach"
Overall hotel was excellent, except for wifi service is Terrible and Expensive for a 24hr used!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Beautiful Beach and Amazing Staff"
We stayed from June 11-June 16 for my 25th birthday. I loved our time here, the staff was amazing. They were very helpful with anything we ever needed. There was an issue with our original room, but they quickly moved us into another room, which happened to be a club room so we got access to the club lounge with complimentary appetizers and drinks in the evening which was great. We also ended up getting a free dinner at one of the hotel's restaurant due to the issue. The food at all of the restaurants in the hotel was great. We ate breakfast at the hotel almost everyday and ate dinner a few nights, even ordered room service. No complaints about the food. The bar staff was also awesome, we got 2 for 1 drinks during their happy hour and the drinks were delicious! They made a special drink for my birthday and it was amazing! Then when we got back to our room there was a chocolate and strawberry cake awaiting with Happy Birthday written on the plate. They really made my experience special and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only reason I gave a 4 for room comfort was because of the issue with the first room which caused up to have to move and the second room had double beds instead of a king since this was all they had available. Second room was great otherwise! Definitely recommend booking a club room, for the extra money the perks are awesome! Next time we are in Cancun we will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Whitney
"Can't wait to return!"
The beach was absolutely beautiful, service incredible, cleanliness of hotel excellent. Love love love this hotel and can't wait to return.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Chambers
"Nice hotel in front of THE BEACH"
It is a great example of all in one when you want a relaxing vacation ( if you consider yourself beach advocate) : one of the best beach of the area, amazing facilities close to the beach, good meal and excellent staff, confortable place to chill out. The hotel itself is great, the staff from the doorbell up to the host are really amazing. If you book on the club section , in fron of the beach room, you will enjoy an unique view of Cancun hotel area, plus isla mujeres. In overall, it was a great choice and worthy every penny
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Great experience I loved it I will not write more information
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"really nice hotel close to the beach,"
really clean place, all friendly people, this hotel has the most nice beach around, soft sand, clean pools and a good service the only thing is so expensive to eat in.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
carlos
"Hotel Not Worthy of 4 Stars"
I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Presidente Hotel in Cancun, Mexico this past week from May 28th to May 31, 2914. Upon my arrival I was very disappointed in the room I was shown. Upon entering the room(108?) I notice the glass sliding doors were scratched extensively and dirty. Dirt had accumulated along the bottom edges of the doors indicating no one had bothered to clean the sliding doors. I also observed the white curtains to have a brown rust color on top as if there may have been a leak from the ceiling. In addition, the terrace had rather large peices of the wall chipped away exposing the need for plaster or repair. The staff brought in some white plastic chairs for the terrace only to have difficulty opening the sliding door. The doors were stuck due to the amount of soil/dust that has accumulated onto the sliding door tracks. I assisted the worker as she had a great difficulty. I had to lift the door upwards in order for it to open. During this time I notice what appeared to be a upside down J shaped locked that appeared to have been amateurishly haphazardly installed. I stood there pondering why I had traveled so many miles only to have a 1 star hotel experience. I went to sit on the bed only to have my worst fears reinforced. The bed was the hard almost like a slab of wood. Needless to say, I was very, very, very disappointed. I was shown an adjacent room with the same problems. I decided I could not live like this for the next four days and went to speak
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Fare enough"
It was good enough, oohing special, it is a good option for business trips
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Juan
"Great little hotel. Superb staff."
Ideally located at a perfect spot right on the beach, this is a fine hotel. Not overly spectacular as some of the high end properties along the hotel strip, but an excellent value for the dollar. The staff is exceptional! Nice rooms also. I recommend it! TIP: Drop the "InterContinental" prefix when referring to the hotel with Cancun drivers, as they simply call it the "Presidente".
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Taalib
"Every thing is perfect except the WIFI !!"
Everything is great the white sand beach is amazing and swim pools and rooms are good as well but the wifi is so expansive "20 dollar per day for four devices and doesn't work well in rooms" The wifi is the only thing is not good in this hotel. Otherwise, everything is good. The price of this hotel was very good to me as it is cheaper than the level of this hotel in Cancun. Overall, I recommend this hotel if the price is fit for you.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Terrific staff, and the best beach in Cancun!"
This is our second stay at the InterContinental Presidente, and I think it will always be our go to hotel in Cancun. It has the best beach, and lovely staff that couldn't do enough to make us comfortable and welcome. The food was also terrific, and the Shrimp cocktail on the beach is going to be sorely missed!
Other trip May 29, 2014