All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereBoulevard Kukulkan KM 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best beach in Cancun"
My husband and I took an anniversary trip to Cancun. The waters are beautiful and the beach perfect. It was an awesome getaway for us. The Presidente was very clean and the staff were professional, courteous, and attentive. The meals we ate at the hotel rivaled those in Cancun, and were very tasty. Be prepared for a highly commercialized area if traveling to Cancun- lots to see and do, but if you like quiet and layed back, you might prefer a different location. We were highly encouraged by everyone in the city to make a trip to Isla Mujeres, but in reality, we had just as much fun staying on the beach in front of the hotel. I would make the trip again.... and again and would choose to stay at Intercontinental Presidente Cancun, for the price, it can't be beat!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Alyssa
"Cozy & Family Friendly"
The hotel is very close to a supermarket, mercado & nightlife. It's small & cozy in comparison to the monstrous size of Riu. Easy access to the beach & pool. Excellent customer service in the hotel and cancun itself. Very helpful concierge that recommended great choices. Walking distance to isla mujeres ferry.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
arely
"Nice, nothing else"
Rooms are clean, facility is OK. Staff is average, some of them are very good some are very bad. Food is good. You need to able to entertain yourself, since there isn't much provided by the hotel. The beach is gorgeous. The best beach area in cancun for sure. Rent a jet ski with mauro and have some fun!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Debora
"Very nice hotel and closed to beach ."
Good services and the location is closed to downtown and malls.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
harry
"Great Hotel, clean rooms and near the beach"
Overall hotel was excellent, except for wifi service is Terrible and Expensive for a 24hr used!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Beautiful Beach and Amazing Staff"
We stayed from June 11-June 16 for my 25th birthday. I loved our time here, the staff was amazing. They were very helpful with anything we ever needed. There was an issue with our original room, but they quickly moved us into another room, which happened to be a club room so we got access to the club lounge with complimentary appetizers and drinks in the evening which was great. We also ended up getting a free dinner at one of the hotel's restaurant due to the issue. The food at all of the restaurants in the hotel was great. We ate breakfast at the hotel almost everyday and ate dinner a few nights, even ordered room service. No complaints about the food. The bar staff was also awesome, we got 2 for 1 drinks during their happy hour and the drinks were delicious! They made a special drink for my birthday and it was amazing! Then when we got back to our room there was a chocolate and strawberry cake awaiting with Happy Birthday written on the plate. They really made my experience special and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The only reason I gave a 4 for room comfort was because of the issue with the first room which caused up to have to move and the second room had double beds instead of a king since this was all they had available. Second room was great otherwise! Definitely recommend booking a club room, for the extra money the perks are awesome! Next time we are in Cancun we will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Whitney
"Can't wait to return!"
The beach was absolutely beautiful, service incredible, cleanliness of hotel excellent. Love love love this hotel and can't wait to return.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Chambers
"Nice hotel in front of THE BEACH"
It is a great example of all in one when you want a relaxing vacation ( if you consider yourself beach advocate) : one of the best beach of the area, amazing facilities close to the beach, good meal and excellent staff, confortable place to chill out. The hotel itself is great, the staff from the doorbell up to the host are really amazing. If you book on the club section , in fron of the beach room, you will enjoy an unique view of Cancun hotel area, plus isla mujeres. In overall, it was a great choice and worthy every penny
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Great experience I loved it I will not write more information
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"really nice hotel close to the beach,"
really clean place, all friendly people, this hotel has the most nice beach around, soft sand, clean pools and a good service the only thing is so expensive to eat in.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
carlos
"Hotel Not Worthy of 4 Stars"
I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Presidente Hotel in Cancun, Mexico this past week from May 28th to May 31, 2914. Upon my arrival I was very disappointed in the room I was shown. Upon entering the room(108?) I notice the glass sliding doors were scratched extensively and dirty. Dirt had accumulated along the bottom edges of the doors indicating no one had bothered to clean the sliding doors. I also observed the white curtains to have a brown rust color on top as if there may have been a leak from the ceiling. In addition, the terrace had rather large peices of the wall chipped away exposing the need for plaster or repair. The staff brought in some white plastic chairs for the terrace only to have difficulty opening the sliding door. The doors were stuck due to the amount of soil/dust that has accumulated onto the sliding door tracks. I assisted the worker as she had a great difficulty. I had to lift the door upwards in order for it to open. During this time I notice what appeared to be a upside down J shaped locked that appeared to have been amateurishly haphazardly installed. I stood there pondering why I had traveled so many miles only to have a 1 star hotel experience. I went to sit on the bed only to have my worst fears reinforced. The bed was the hard almost like a slab of wood. Needless to say, I was very, very, very disappointed. I was shown an adjacent room with the same problems. I decided I could not live like this for the next four days and went to speak
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Fare enough"
It was good enough, oohing special, it is a good option for business trips
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Juan
"Great little hotel. Superb staff."
Ideally located at a perfect spot right on the beach, this is a fine hotel. Not overly spectacular as some of the high end properties along the hotel strip, but an excellent value for the dollar. The staff is exceptional! Nice rooms also. I recommend it! TIP: Drop the "InterContinental" prefix when referring to the hotel with Cancun drivers, as they simply call it the "Presidente".
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Taalib
"Every thing is perfect except the WIFI !!"
Everything is great the white sand beach is amazing and swim pools and rooms are good as well but the wifi is so expansive "20 dollar per day for four devices and doesn't work well in rooms" The wifi is the only thing is not good in this hotel. Otherwise, everything is good. The price of this hotel was very good to me as it is cheaper than the level of this hotel in Cancun. Overall, I recommend this hotel if the price is fit for you.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Terrific staff, and the best beach in Cancun!"
This is our second stay at the InterContinental Presidente, and I think it will always be our go to hotel in Cancun. It has the best beach, and lovely staff that couldn't do enough to make us comfortable and welcome. The food was also terrific, and the Shrimp cocktail on the beach is going to be sorely missed!
Other trip May 29, 2014
Lori
"Best hotel in Cancun, Mexico"
This was a fabulous experience. The hotel was beautiful, and the staff took very very good care of us. The food and drinks were some of the best I've ever had, and the price was well worth it. If you're traveling to Cancun, stay at this hotel!!!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Savannah
"Perfect Stay"
We had a GREAT time at the Presidente in Cancun. The room was great. We had a 1st floor room on the beach side. It came with a private terrace and hammock. Hotel staff was super friendly. Location was great. We ended up taking the city bus everywhere we went and there was a stop right outside of the hotel. We also added the breakfast option to our hotel stay. Was a great way to try new foods and enjoy the views of the ocean at the same time. Would highly recommend!
Other trip May 19, 2014
Kasandra
"Great beach here, no waves, no rocks."
Stayed in a junior suite that included breakfast and evening drinks in the 6th floor club lounge. Perfect. Romantic.
Other trip May 15, 2014
kitty
"Our first visit"
First visit to Cancun with my 25yr old daughter and niece. We enjoyed our stay very much and the restaurants on the premises were excellent. The staff was very helpful in recommending restaurants outside the hotel and best form of transportation to get to were we needed to go. We loved being able to find lounge chairs under the straw umbrellas with out having to get up early to rush down to the beach to pick our spot. It was nice not having people on the beach trying to sell us stuff. One of the best decisions i made was to have our breakfast included with the room. I just cant tell you how good every morning our breakfast was and they would change up everyday what they would serve for the breakfast buffet. The hotel was the perfect size so that you didn't feel crowded and yet there was more of a intimate feeling through out the hotel. The only problem we had is that there was a small water leak coming from the ceiling of our bathroom and it took them couple days to fix it. Also on our first morning, we had a 6:15AM tour schedule and the front desk were kind enough to offer us a box lunch to take with us since we would not be able to eat our free breakfast and it was perfect. Also the hotel was within walking distance to some shopping and restaurants. My daughter, niece and I felt very safe through out our entire stay. Also next time i will pay the extra money for a beach view room!! We definatly will be back for another stay!
Other trip May 6, 2014
sonia
"Great hotel right on a absolutely beautiful beach!"
I loved this hotel, staff was very helpful. Steps away from a breathtakingly beautiful beach, blue waters and white sand...this is what God had in mind when he created Heaven. Very much recommend this place, and if you need help with anything while there, Adolfo (senior concierge) will help you take care of it!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Viorica
"Nice but time for face lift"
Nice and comfortable room. breakfast is good. The facilities, however, are aging.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Abdul
"Beach is Awesome"
3rd time we have stayed here. Did not like being on Level 1 - kids running down the hall and knocking on doors and very noisy. Also, when you took a shower no matter how careful you were to tuck the shower curtain in the tub you flooded the bathroom floor and the bath mat. Room was clean and comfortable other than that. In the future, I will request a room on a higher floor with the walk in shower. Beach was awesome, food was awesome, especially the grilled shrimp fajitas. Excellent coconut margaritas and lime margaritas also. Staff is very friendly and nice. Really like being on the 4th floor or higher and facing the lagoon or beach.
Janet
"Excellent small hotel on the beach"
This hotel has the best beach in Cancun for families, the water is super tranquil for kids and transparent, so they are not afraid.
haydee
"Beautiful hotel with wide amazing beach"
Beautiful hotel, with many things to do, including watersports, bars, restaurants, pool and beach. Very nice and attentive staff, helpful and mindful. Had an amazing time there and recommend it to everyone!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Very nice and wonderful beach"
It was a nice experience, people treat us with education and affability.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
x
"Beautiful hotel, perfect vacation"
The hotel was directly on the beach. The staff was so attentive and friendly, they arranged a private dinner at the beach for us and provided us with complimentary drinks and dessert. The rooms were always meticulously clean and very bright. The food was so delicious that we only left the hotel twice to eat outside during a 9 day trip. The prices were very reasonable with cocktails for merely $8. I can only recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to have a fabulous relaxing vacation in Cancun, MX. I will surely come back.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jill
"very old run down"
Last day call for wake up call never happen missed flight
6 night trip Mar 25, 2014
keith
"Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Esp. restaurant staff"
Great beach location. Easy access to activities.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Beach Lover
"Very nice hotel with white sandy beach"
All was beautiful, perfect and we would like to come back as soon as possible. The staff was very friendly. Thanks
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Bruno
I reserved a room with balcony viewing the ocean, BUT when I arrived they said we don't have availibity of your order!!! Then they give me a suit but still no balcony and no good view. The room was very clean, but two times I had to ask the room service for the water and the tea bags that they should put them in the room every day . I included the breakfast on my stay , and I liked the food there. The location is good , you can walk to some shops and you can ride the bus for $9.50 pesos or $1 doller and it is about 6 minutes to La Isla mall.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
lulu
Nice location, have everything exept a microwave.
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great beach, upgraded to exec room"
The beach was even better than expected but the only down side was that water sports rentals were limited and extremely pricey. The staff were friendly and helpful if we had questions. Very inconvenient not having free wifi access.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
ST
"Very clean"
I was very happy with the hotel staff location and cleanliness. The breakfast was totally worth the upgrade.you should ask to be on the ocean side because a garden view is actually a parking lot view. The bed was very hard but the pillows were soft. The rest room had a glass door to the bathroom which gave no privacy and the shower had a window. Make sure you are comfortable with the person you stay with! We could hear the people in the rooms next to us also.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Pleased in Cancun"
If you are a Spring Break student looking to party this is not the best hotel for you. We went with our two high school teens and it was perfect and not too expensive. The restaurants were very good and there were lots of things to do right on the beach, like parasail, sail, jet ski, snorkel, etc. Lots of pool chairs and room on the beach. We walked up and down the beach and this hotel has the best beach front. Rooms were contemporary and well designed. Signed up using Hotels.com without ever having been to Cancun before and was very pleased with the hotel and location.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Cathy
"very cute"
wanderful beach great food big and clear rooms no charges fo late check-in
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Natalia
"Clean hotel, nice location, great beach."
This was our second time staying at Presidente. Excellent experience both times. Easy to get to from the airport, right on the bus line, great outdoor facilities (two pools, tiki bar) and an amazing beach. Lagoon view is not as nice as ocean view but that is to be expected. We did not care about that. The rooms were cleaned nicely each day and the staff was friendly and helpful. Service on the beach was great and the food was good, too. Easy to get into town or downtown and some authentic food shacks and a grocery store across the street.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Great Beach"
I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. The images on the website do not show how nice the hotel really is.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel with a fabulous beach."
The service was wonderful in all aspects of the hotel. The staff was very courteous and extremely helpful. The beach was fantastic and the area is maintained daily by the staff. For a romantic evening you are welcome to enjoy candlelight dinner at sunset on their white sandy beach. The food and the restaurant staff was lovely.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Leolene
"President Resort Review"
I was expecting a bit more out of the resort. Specially for the price we paid. But it was above average overall.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Mel
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Our stay in Cancun was really nice. The hotel staff are very pleasant and always willing to help. The room was always clean. The beach is always clean and the bar staff were there to bring you food and drinks. We couldn't ask for a better place to stay. My only complaint is that we never had our coffee replenished in our room. Every night when we got back to the room we had to call down to Guest Services to get more coffee. They were quick to bring it up and someone always called us to make sure we got what we asked for.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Phenomenal location"
The Caribbean beach is clear. The sand is beautiful and hotel staff take great care of the beach. We highly recommend the breakfast buffet. It's a great way to start your day. The rooms are comfortable with your own thermostat control. There are 2 pool choices - 1 for adults and 1 for everyone. We used the everyone pool the most. The hotel and grounds are well maintained. It's an awesome location.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Rosie
"Best beach and hotel in Cancun"
This hotel is by far the best managed hotel in Cancun. The entire staff is exceptional in their friendliness and attention to your needs. Any request is taken care of immediately. El Presidente is located on the best beach in all of Cancun. The water is calm, the waiters professional, and you can be in sun or shade, as the beach has many palm trees or shelters to escape the sun if you need to. I highly recommend this hotel as a great vacation!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Perfect hotel for us! We loved the size of the hotel and thought the staff treated us wonderfully! Perfect Beach and the staff was awesome! We would love to go back!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great staff, nice beach"
Better than expected. The staff was wonderful. From the bellman Fredrick to the concierge aldolfo to the wait staff. Everyone was great .they went above and beyond to help. The hotel was clean. We had the perfect rooms for my family. Nice location . Close enough to walk to the action but far enough you don't hear the noise.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Liz
"Nice hotel with beautiful resort"
The room was clean and comfortable, not big , we asked 1 king bed but we got twin bads instead. The mini bar drinks in the room were too pricy compare to another luxury hotel that I have been. The resort is big and quite. Beautiful beach and pool. The hotel is 10 minutes walking from the bars. The internet is not included in the night price and it is 20 usd per day.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
tami
"Accommodating and Comfortable - Right Size"
This is not a large resort but a comfortable size with two pools and good beach facilities. It was a wonderful place to relax and then go offsite to dive, snorkel, and fish. I found the front desk, restaurant and bar staff very friendly and helpful. The personalities of the wait staff made our special event! The food was good in the restaurant, the grill and on the beach service as well. The only disappointment was that damp bathing suites did not dry in the room but the air conditoning definitely works! The view from the oceanside rooms is like a post card!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Excellent Hotel In All Ways!"
I was very impressed by this hotel. The staff was very helpful throughout my stay, helping with phone calls, answering questions, and being patient with my lack of knowledge of the area. The room was very clean and the housekeeping services were very attentive and thorough. In addition, we signed up for the Intercontinental rewards program and were given complimentary wireless access, which was a huge bonus and made our stay that much better. The hotel has many amenities: good beach access, fitness center, pool w/ whirlpools, business center, and any other essentials you may need. The location is also convenient, with a grocery store, convenience stores, and a number of inexpensive taco places within a short walk, and easy access to many of the beaches and marinas, as well as the bus service.
8 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Perfect for walking out to the beach."
This is the second year we've stayed at the InterContinental Presidente in Cancun. We love getting up, having a great and fresh buffet for breakfast. Going to the beach where I can stay in the shade of the Hotel's umbrellas and my wife can sit in the sun. Ordering drinks and food at the beach for lunch, and swimming in the ocean and/or pool. Not the most amazing or breathtaking hotel, but the service is amazing and it's a great way to go to Cancun.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Awesome hotel with beautiful beach."
Originally booked a standard room and was disappointed by the size and the view. We upgraded to a suite with an ocean view. Loved it. The beds in the standard room were hard as a rock but the suite had a very comfortable bed. Worth the upgrade. Suites also come with complementary breakfast with ocean view.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
abbie
"great location"
The Rooms could have been larger and better designed.The food was mediocre.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014