All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7475 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.7
    2.4
"Nothing clean broken bathroom the room small bad"
Thr room should be non smoking but you will smill the smoke evry were
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
nadya
"You get what you pay for"
The rooms were clean The tv was full of static - the continental breakfast consist of 6 oz cups of coffee and orange juice that you had to drink in the lobby you couldn't take to your room or take to your family. The breakfast was miniature donuts. But as I said it was clean.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY!"
Stay away from this place!! Where do I start.... The rooms are old and need updating, if that is even possible. The towels were old and paper thin. They advertise "Continental Breakfast" which actually is just old miniature doughnuts and orange juice. They also don't tell you about their "mandatory" $3/night charge for "service". This property is by far the worst property I have stayed and, and I am a frequent traveler.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Unclean"
The floors weren't swept or vacuumed. There was old food and candy under the bed. The shower took forever to heat up. The hotel staff couldn't speak English except for the person at the desk. Not happy at all with the place.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Only So So"
Bed was not comfortable. Toilet kept cycling and would not shut off. Shuttle service to Universal Studios did not keep to it's schedule.
3 night trip Mar 3, 2015
"family vacation"
The hotel was older but clean. The staff was a great assistance with printing my park passes for me and arranging cab service. The shuttle is through a third party and has horrible service. The shuttle picks up serveral (over 8) hotels. One of the buses is an old public transportation bus from the 1980's. The schedule is limited with one time for departure and pick up for universal studios/seaworld two hours after the park opens and 3 hours before the park closes. The first day the shuttle left without stopping to pick up passengers. The disney shuttle only goes to epcot and from there you have to catch disney transportation to the other parks. There was never any seats available when the shuttle arrived at the hotel.
9 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Ok for the money no frills but we only slept there fridge and micro in room nice
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"I tell you al ready i dint like it"
Firstable to much nioce,seconable no seciurity,anyone can reach tha room dangerus place at night and need change tha carpet the have a box for securiry almost on tha floor tha towols only two and we was fuor very old hotel need changes
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Family Vacation"
I had not problem with the hotel I think that it need a bit of upgrading, and then again if they upgrade the hotel, then we will not be able to get that price for the two nights my family and myself stayed. I had a good time in Orlando, everything was right there close to the hotel, I am happy to know that most of the hotel I have being which is upscale and cheap hotel, this hotel has a fridge and a microwave, I take regular short trips and I have to reserved the king suite to have microwave and fridge. My stay was for the purpose get a good night sleep and head off to Disney. The pool need more attention, but it was warm.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Sonia
"Vacation 2015"
Just Relaxing, Good hotel to stay at for a reasonable price. Lots of places to eat and shop in walking distance. The staff was great. the only problem was the caulk in the tub was not dry but they fixed it right away.
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Howard
"Way old..."
We should have found a room sooner... and somewhere else... we settled for this one because it had a free breakfast... breakfast wasn't exactly what we thought it would be... and neither were the rooms... the people were nice enough but the motel is just very old. We'll never come back.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Stay at Knight's Inn"
I'm not sure if I missed it or what, but when booking, I didn't have the option of booking smoking vs non-smoking (I had assumed it was non-smoking), so I wound up in a room that smelled like cigarettes. Luckily it wasn't too terribly strong, but if it had been, that would have been an issue due to me having a smoke allergy. Continental breakfast is just a few doughnuts, orange juice, and coffee. I didn't even bother. Otherwise, the room was pretty comfortable and spacey.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Shari
"Good deal, service and rest!"
the service was excellent and the bed was comfortable! good nights react after a long Disney day!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
RACHEL
Overall cleanliness and freshness of hotel. There was paint chipping, smell of water damage, unclean sheets, doors hanging off hinges
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Lo
The hotel was dirty, had roaches, and a safe that was about to fall on the floor.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Proximity to Disney and restaurants was great.."
Spent two nights there and It was just fine to come back to after spending all day at Disney. The beds were just comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep and the shower had just enough pressure. Would like to have had a more updated bathroom.The staff was excellent. It's a very old small one story place with a small pool. The pool was enough to cool down and get relaxed in.--Sure a few leaves around it and could be a bit cleaner but do-able. For the price and time spent there it was ok.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"="
Toallas viejas
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
FRANCISCO
"Not much"
Small. No amenities. Only donuts for bkf. Rommel was non smoking but had cigarette odor
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
mom dad daughte
"Close to disney"
Stayed two nights room was clean bathroom was modern recent carpet fresh paint everything worked free coffee and donuts walking distance to resturants and shopping very happy with stay and price
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Find someplace else"
The room had cockroaches, the pool was filthy, the toilet didn't flush, the heater didn't work. They did come and fix the toilet, and replaced the heater with one that was so noisy that you couldn't use it. It smelled bad, it was very run down and shabby. The staff was nice, and the lady that cleaned the room did a good job. The hotel was run down, the beds weren't very nice, the sheets didn't fit. I would never stay there again, even if it was free.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
peggy
"Cheap!"
You definitely get what you pay for typically, but I think we got worse. I've stayed at cheaper hotels recently that were nicer. But it is what it is. If you are staying there to only sleep then it's ok. The room itself didn't look bad, but when you walked around I can only assume we were walking on ply wood...when you walked the floor shook in certain areas of the room. My wife opened the refrigerator and almost threw up from the smell that was coming from it. It was "clean" but probably needed to be disinfected. We literally were only staying 1 night which we could handle, any more than that and we would have been changing hotels.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Robert P
Thats ok, but the checked in is latest, maybe 1 pm is ok.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Carlos
"Old but nice"
Room was run down but bed and pillows were comfortable. Short drive to all parks make it even nicer and the price can't be beat for the location.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
rebecca
"Seralago"
Well rooms are so so; but for few nights no bad, plus the location makes a difference. It has good breakfast 7$ per adult and kids under 10 are free.Our TV worked, as well the other stuff in the room,although some lights missing and a drawer didn't work.hotel has a bar inside,as well as another one by the pool.hotel next to old town you can walk there if you want.Well don't expect more for the price. Although it would be nice some room maintenance.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Yosvany
We were woken up by someone trying to break into our room at 2:30am. Phone in room was not working. Tried calling the hotel through my personal cellphone, finally got through after the 4th call. Was not offered an explanation or someone to come in & fix the phone. We immediately packed up our things & left as we were extremely frightened. Front desk personnel offered to refund us $10 for the "inconvenience". Apparentley our mental sanity is worth $10. Will never stay here nor recommend this "hotel" to anyone!
"Pass..."
First the good...the staff was very friendly and helpful, the bed was comfortable and clean, and the bathroom was clean as well. But...the place is badly in need of renovation. The carpets were filthy, stained and sticky, the paint was peeling, I was afraid to even look inside the 'fridge and microwave. The table was painted over in a pinkish color and was sticky (not dirty, I tried wiping it down, it's just whatever they painted it with), and the cabinet that held the TV was probably from the 40's and kinda falling apart... I did feel safe, it's close to D'World park entrances, but in the future I think I'll pass on the Knights Inn chain...and I'd recommend that the sites such as 'Hotels.com' drop them from their listings to keep their own reputation intact...
4 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"DECENT FOR THE PRICE"
CHECK-IN WAS A BREEZE. VERY SMALL AREA FOR THE BREAKFAST THOUGH. THE BED IN THE ROOM WAS RATHER HARD AND THE PILLOWS ARE REALLY NOT WORTH HAVING AT ALL.(WAY TOO SOFT).NEAR A WHOLE LOT OF RESTAURANTS AS WELL
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Lamar
Staff was very polite and serviceable. Hotel need mayor make over.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Tony
"last minute savior"
Needed something quick for the night for my daughter and I. Hotels.com gave us a great spot, at a great price, and at the last minute! Awesome...
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Tesha
Staff was friendly and room was clean. It could use some updating and it would be nice to have more for the breakfast than bagels but my kids were pleased. Hotel is older but can't be beat for the price.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Why waste money on a "Big Name" hotel"
We have stayed in the Disney hotels on property and for the most part prefer a place such as this due to the proximity of Disney parks and eating establishments. The only minor downfall for this particular motel is the ease of getting in and out of the parking lot. You must come in from the east and leave towards the west making multiple U-turns a part of your vacation. I like the idea of no resort fee or parking fee and enjoy seeing my rental car right outside my door. Also, contrary to popular speculation, this motel is less noisy than some of the luxury hotels we've stayed at for much more money. The beds aren't as comfortable as some of the newer places, but overall a very satisfying stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"A nightmare"
I had to move two times: the first room the heater did not work, the second the door would not open. Finally when we got to the third room we barely sleep because the noise from outside. However, the night Manager was friendly, well manner, and try his best to resolve the problems.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Felix
"Bates Motel"
This hotel is actually the Orlando version of Bates Motel, Luckily did not get the shower scene. It was cheap though so I got what I paid for.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Not recommend to stay here"
Bathroom is not working well, the hotel didn't repair within 4 days. The hotel cannot store luggage for half a day, which makes our trip very much not convenient.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"never again"
not to pleased
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Terrible hotel, but cheap"
This hotel needs upgrades every where; the carpet, the A/C system, the furniture, etc, etc.... it is cheap, so I guess you get what you pay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Hal
Jumping around Orlando's parks for two weeks meant that I just needed a hotel for sleep at night. Knights Inn was clean and comfortable, recommended for the budget conscious traveler.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"they didn't continental breakfast"
At 830am didn't have coffee. The breakfast are only donuts
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Try to avoid this one"
Most bothering thing was bed and towels was ot clean. you can see stains on towels. Also the free breakfast was a joke. No plates, and just small doughnuts covered with sugare :(
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"reserved queen but got a double full"
Room was fine. Shabby and cheap but I only needed a bed b/c 90% of my time was at the parks. I reserved a queen but they put me in a double-full room. At least the TV worked this time. Previous stay the TV didn't work. If you're just looking for a bed and nothing more this place will do. Don't be fooled by the 'free breakfast' though. It's mini donuts (white or chocolate), OJ, and coffee - both drinks served in little foam cups and they won't allow you to bring your own cups for the drinks.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"We Can't All Stay at the Grand Floridian"
We are Walt Disney World Season Pass holders. Sure, I would love to stay at the Grand Floridian or the Beach Club on Disney property. Unfortunately, my current financial status does not match my lodging aspirations. While searching hotels I came across the Knights Inn Maingate West. The price was right (let's see, about 10% of what a night at a Disney deluxe resort would cost) and it was so close to the parks! (Probably closer than Disney property resorts) We decided to take a chance. Yes, it's an older place. There is no Disney art or bedspreads. But we got there at about 11:00 PM after the fireworks and left at 7:30 AM the next morning (we always make sure to get to a park at opening, it makes a lot of difference). The check-in staff was quick and polite (yes, there's a $2 service charge. I don't know why - just bring $2). We parked right in front of our door (try doing that at an all-star resort room!), entered our clean, comfortable, if a bit worn room and went to sleep. Check-out was quick in the morning and we were on our way. Someday, I'll have an extra $350 to drop on a deluxe Disney resort. Until then, I see myself spending more nights here and saving my money for the parks!
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
Please DO NOT stay in this hotel. I am not to picky with hotels, as long as its clean and safe, I'm good. This though was the worst hotel I have ever been to. It was so bad I had to find another hotel that same night I got there at 3 AM! I lost my money for one night but it was not worth my health. Rust in the bathroom, mold and roaches. They didn't even apologize for this horrible experience. just as soon as we parked in front of the room you can see pieces of the AC on the floor. This place needs to close down immediately!
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Katherine
"Great Deal for the price"
We have stayed here twice already and we love it. It looks a little rundown on the outside but you can't beat the price. The guy on the night shift was very friendly and even gave us a free upgrade the first time we stayed here. My only complaint was the things in the room made noise when you walked ie..the tv stand, the safe ect. Over all it was a great deal and we will defiantly be staying there again on our next trip to Disney. (Its literally right down the road from the park!) :)
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Cheap hotel close to Disney"
The TV was all snow and fuzz. Couldn't watch it at all. The hotel's 'breakfast' is mini donuts (white or chocolate), OJ, and coffee (in those tiny foam cups). The furniture had been painted too many times and was very sticky. If you want nothing more than a bed then this place is OK but I won't stay there again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not very good"
My boyfriend and I felt so unsafe that we put achchair behind our door and also our key didn't work because the battery died and told us if we wanted our door open we had to ask them to open it every time we come back to our hotel
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"The Breakfast is a Joke!"
The breakfast consists of only mini doughnuts,orange juice and coffee.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Vanna
"Overall"
This hotel could use a major remodeling Rooms need new carpet. Better colors on walls. Bathrooms need major work
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Doug
"Seriously..."
First it was dark. Given it was 11pm it was a given. The gentleman running the front desk was standing by the door looking out at my car suspiciously as I pulled up to park as I too was watching him suspiciously. I get in and he speaks to me as if I'm some kind of ruffian from the street. Then I was sprung with a "hidden" two dollar charge. I only offered to pay because I would get an actual receipt. I didn't want him and his hooligan friend to go buy liquor with it so I used a credit card that I cancelled shortly after making sure the two dollar payment went through. Then I got to the room. I instantly tripped over the doorway, not knowing it was three inches high since there was no sign at all. The beds were ok but the comforters were stained. The tv was lacking in definition and remote. The fridge was on the floor with the microwave directly on top. The clock radio seemed to have been unplugged and blinking midnight. There was a cute note left by house keeping saying welcome and grasias on an envelope. I was thrown aback to find out that the envelope was for tips. I could go on but I'm tired since I coudlnt sleep a wink at this place.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Kimo
"First zero star motel"
The room had an odor (the front desk loaned us a glade spray). A candle would have worked better than their overhead light to light up the bathroom. The beds were okay. The television was missing a button, no remote and there were very limited channels. Microwave & fridge worked. Had to make table useless to open the xtra bed (that they charged us more money per night for) in order to have enough bedding for the expected fifth person that we preregistered and prepaid for. The final straw was our check out day where the water was turned off to the property. I have stayed in pretty cheap motels to save money, but anything over $5/night here was overpriced. You will probably want to stay away from this "joint".
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Consistent"
It was as expected during my many stays there. It is good, never perfect. The remote control for the TV did not work and there was no door between the bathroom and main room. Still, it works for me as it very convenient and affordable.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014