All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America

2.4
    2.1
    2.9
"unprofessional"
It was the most shortest dive I've ever been in. There rude disrespectful n unprofessional. I would demand all my money back. Asap. All this because the sink was clogged sheets were dirty. Floors also. Tv is malfunctioning. No accommodation what so ever.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Cosy"
Good
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
First room reeked of smoke and I was moved with hesitation from the manager on call. The second room looked a lot better and didn't smell as bad.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Basic room, good price"
Room was clean & functional with outdated furniture. Bed slept okay. Carpet threadbare at thresholds, formica was popped off the sink edge. Could not get internet service as it was not explained how to do so. Shower was hot & good water pressure. Overall for the $30 fee was good deal and clean for an overnight room on the road.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
It is basically a bed and shower for the night, which pretty much matches the low price. Some of the hotel has had some cosmetic changes recently, but they don't cover up everything.
J
"You get what you pay for"
It's a cheap hotel. If you're looking for a cheap hotel and don't expect anything remotely comfortable, then this is your place. Horrible beds but still a place to crash if you're in need and don't have much to spend.
"Snow Peak Review !"
I enjoyed my stay at Snow Peak.I found the Customer Service to be immediate and friendly and helped me with whatever I needed.I also believe they are the best deal in Flagstaff,on the West side.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
"Not too shabby."
For the price it can't be beat.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Some times cheap is not worth it"
Heat for the room waa bad. No hot water for the sink
6 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great price"
It was a great deal on Expedia and now I know why. The place was old. Bed was okay. Closet is hard to get to and the bathroom was alright. The door didn't close all the way unless slammed but there were padding to keep the cold air out. But it was just nice enough for me to get some good rest. I would definitely go back as long as I had the same deal.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
ryan
"For one night"
Air condition didn´t work very well. Room for 4 people - you got a small apartment with 2 rooms - pretty good! Great location!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Monika
"good"
was a lot better than all the reviews I read. only thing I didn't like was it didn't have a coffee pot in the room
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"great stay"
I've been reading all the reviews of this hotel I'm sorry but I don't find it as bad as all the reviews are saying for a ski town the hotel was pretty nice and close to everything you needed the hotel staff was helpful yes I would go back and stay again.the only thing I can say they didn't have was a coffee pot and I would have loved to have had one.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"OMG"
Garage sale furniture, thrift store linens, scarred and broken fixtures and a room barely large enough for the bed made this an absolutely awful place to stay. When asked for anything (like a second key or a second set of towels for this two-person room) the staff noted that the person in charge of that was on break. It just didn't seem that there was any interest in providing even a minimally good guest experience .
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"close to restaurant, NAU"
We have stayed at this hotel before in rooms on a single level and were in better condition . The rooms in the two-story building was somewhat disappointing. Small. Pillows were wet and had to be returned. Towels old. Price is lower than other hotels in the area. Don't know if we'd stay next visit.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
v
"cheap overnight option"
The hotel needs renovation, you get what you pay for.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Aleks
"Grand Canyon"
A one hour drive to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Just off the main street with tons of restaurant choices.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
young couple
"No Wifi!"
Wifi exist, but reception is so teribble you can't even connect. Do not fall for Hotel is old and everything is a little greasy.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Kilian
"TERRIBLE"
This was the worst experience....bad neighborhood - was scared to get out of my car - did not feel safe. The room did not have great cooling (A/C) - it cooled, but not 'cold'. The window in the bathroom had a slab of wood to "lock" the window - needed to put the wood in the window track. Room was dingy, soiled carpet and less than 1/2 roll of toilet tissue, no refills in the room. Towels were dirty looking and thin. Very, very, very disappointed! I know the saying "you get what you pay for", but I do not feel I got close to getting what I paid for....
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good price."
Doesn't have the bells and whistles obviously. But for the price, who cares. You're paying for a bed.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Comfort at an affordable rate"
They had very little staff at front desk, but overall easy check out, you pay for what you get, comfortable and easy to get to
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Rod
"I'd come back"
Snow Peak Inn was a close jaunt off the freeway, but not so close that you heard cars all night. It isn't too far to any main needs or wants in Flagstaff. If you're passing through on the way to the Grand Canyon, it is less than 2 hours from there to the Canyon & a better price than things closer. The area seemed nice enough that I felt safe to go for a morning run. Staff was super helpful when asked for help. It was clean, had a microwave and fridge, and came with a little relaxing area next to the bed (2 chairs & a table). I had a few minor issues. They were: sometimes it is hard getting an answer on the phone, I asked for a wake-up call and never got one, and my fridge wasn't actually cold when I got there. Truly, not too bad at all, especially considering the price I found online! I would come back without a question.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
DL
"Must be suing Hotels.com to draw in the weak like"
Ive been flying as an airline Captain for 30 years all around the world. Stayed in nicer, less expensive motels in the worst third would countries you can think of. This place really suckered me in. Driving thru town there are so many nice looking, clean , old motels that do not advertise on Hotels.com.I would imagine travelers like us could just show up at any of them and get a nice rate.One good thing is there is a Safeway just a few blocks drive away.However...this place reminds me of a foreign Desert Country owned place you see so often in small town tourist USA. They put NO money into refurb. They run it as close to no money spent as possible and take what they can out in rents and cash.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
They have bugs.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Staff was great. Friendly and helpful. Room was about what you would expect for 60 bucks.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Snow Peak Inn"
When we first arrived there was no one at the front desk, so we had to wait until somebody showed up. Our room was smelly and the air conditioning did not work. There were people talking, partying, and being loud all night long, and we did not get a good nights sleep. This is a very seedy motel, and I would only recommend it to my worst enemy.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Really Bad.. It sucks"
We got a non-smoking room and smells like a smoking room. When we asked about it, were told to find a different hotel and get a refund. They have a centralized A/C and smoking and non-smoking rooms were mixed. I would not suggest anyone requesting for a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Ok for $30 a night"
Flagstaff is an awesome town on the old Route 66 close to the Grand Canyon.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
JPB
"Good location, great cost/value"
The price matches the place. For what it is, everything was satisfactory. Not a place to hang out, just a place to crash for the night.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Avoid"
Sheets hadn't been changed, no towels, air conditioning didn't work well, thermostat was broken, and didn't feel safe in the hotel. Left the hotel early when on the second day house keeping still hadn't showed up.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Ed
"Cheap motel in poor condition."
I booked this as an overnight for a cross-country road trip, thinking I'd got a good deal on a room in reasonable condition. Judging by the quality of the other vehicles in the parking lot, so did many others. The motel was obviously very old and in poor repair. I arrived late (10pm) and there were no places open to eat within walking distance and the streets were poorly lit. I found torn and damaged curtains which I managed to adjust for some privacy and broken furniture (table) in my room, which did not have much room to stand up and move around in. The door was sticky, but did close securely. The motel is situated very close to a railroad line and the noise from trains braking throughout the night spoiled what little rest I tried to get. The bathroom was as old as the rest of the facilities and the shower head at a height for someone much shorter than my 5'10". It was a place I spent as little time in as I could. The towels were very well used and worn to where I wouldn't use them on my truck. After my shower I found very long dark hairs from the towels on my chest, so I had to dry myself using my spare T-shirts after a second shower, which was fairly disgusting. After this I slept on top of the bed and elected not to use the pillows, resting on my spare clothes instead. I left very early as I did not sleep much. There was no one to complain to at 6am. I wish I'd arrived earlier as I would have gone to another motel: there are many I saw the next day nearby.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
B
Ecxept the price is cheapest around there. I wouldnt recomment it.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"It's a place to stay, if you have no where else"
I read the reviews of this hotel and so I kind of wasn't sure what to expect. The first room we were put in looked run down and the appliances (you get a microwave and a fridge) had some dents and scratches, and one of the lampshades were missing. I asked to be put in a different room, and the owner was nice enough to let us move. The 2nd room seemed nicer than the first, but it turned out that the a/c wasn't working so the room was very hot! The owner gave us a fan for the night but because it was already late, we couldn't change rooms until the next day. So the 3rd room was a lot nicer than the first 2, this one had it's own air conditioner so it was a lot cooler. The bed was to be expected, not very comfortable. All in all, the hotel could stand an extreme makeover because it is outdated. The owner was very nice but he needs to keep up with the competition and make some major improvements with this place.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Hot in Phoenix
"I really like the location of this hotel."
The hotels location was great and was really convenient to bring my dogs! We would stay here again for the price especially :)
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Right price and no bed bugs. Good location for restaurants and shopping by walk.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Dev
"not happy"
Everything from the mattress to the towels to the plumbing to the air conditioning seemed to be original equipment from the 60s. horrible springs in mattress, towels and sheets were ragged and even torn. we cancelled our 2nd night of the reservation it was so bad. we had planned to stay the night of the 4th of July to see the Flagstaff fireworks. we came home to Phoenix instead. WiFi was advertised, but did not work. nothing was offered to make the conditions better except for the offer of another room,,,which was identically bad. . while the staff was polite, they were simply not helpful in makiing anything better.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Keith
"Horrible"
Rooms were clean but constantly had to ask for towels and it took 3 hours for towels and towels were torn and very old the 2nd bed was hard as a rock and the sheets were short so horrible we left a day early and when we asked if we could get a refund they told us that they called Expedia and Expedia told them they could not refund us.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Gina
This hotel is awful and frightening. There are people who live there and it is dingy inside and out. They have only one house keeper and she doesn't show up until 2 so there is no way for an earlier check in. The clerk at the desk was rude. What else can I say? We didn't even bother staying there. We walked in and walked right back out.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Flagstaff is great, the motel...not so much"
The motel is run down and old. it has a weird set up, the staff was hard to find and the train noise is irritating. But it was super cheap and flagstaff is beautiful. I actually would stay here again, the price was right!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Bed sheets and blankets were filthy. Air conditioning was broken in the room. The lock on the bathroom door and the actual door was broken. Maintenance was outside very early in the morning using a leaf blower right outside the room. For the price, you really get what you pay for. Location very convenient to downtown though.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"What do you want for $50.00?"
I got what I paid for & expected.: tired, worn out room, dirty carpet, filthy fridge, no a/c, worn out, but seemingly cleaned bedding, and one and only chair that was ready to fall apart. At least the guy at the counter was friendly and accommodating!
"Well worth the price."
The place is old but freshly remodeled clean and in good shape.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good rate for a fair hotel"
Rooms are old and a little dingy, but it a fair rate for fair accommodations. Everything worked in the room and the service was good. The only problem was that I had trouble getting Wi-Fi reception and my room was very near the reception desk.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Cheap place to stay."
Not bad for the price stayed at worse. Don't expect much for the cost people.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
vince
"Perfect for the cost"
Route 66 planned as we went along. The hotel was booked last second! Polite receptionist! room was clean. Perfect for one or two night stays!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Rachel
"Worst hotel ever stayed"
Worst hotel ever. Staff is rude, AC doesn't work, only one cheap roll of tissue in bath room.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"I got what I paid for"
Older hotel, I have had better and worse for the price. Good for a cheap overnight option.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
alesa
"Disappointing but has potential"
Facility is dated and needs a renovation. There were bare patches of (unpainted) plaster in the bathroom, sheets and blankets with cigarette holes, coffee and pool listed on the sign were not provided. The staff did not give a good overview of things when signing in like where the laundry room was, that we had to ask for the room to be cleaned, but that we had to ask before 11 am (?). The rate for the room was very inexpensive, but it needs some overall renovation (painting, repairs, coffee in room, pool repaired, loose electrical plugs replaced, etc.) to make it competitive with the nearby chain motels.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Very old. The window locks are broken and do not lock.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
The room was VERY smokey. There were no suites available due to a broken water pipe.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014