All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1160 Airport Park Blvd, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Quiet and friendly environment"
Our room was clean and quiet. Particularly enjoyed the balcony overlooking the pool and Koi ponds. The breakfast was pleasant with lots of space to sit and relax. The newspaper was an unexpected addition. We did find the chairs available in our room fairly uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Marlene
"Great place to Stay"
There was a restaurant/bar next door that you could get to and come back from with your room key without going out to the street , nice access , food was great. Nice hotel for such a small town.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
david
This was a work trip and the cleanliness of the hotel made being away from home easier. Great sitting area by the pool as well.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
charles
"Great Hotel for a good night sleep!"
The hotel is next to a nice restaurant for dinner. The beds are super comfortable and the breakfast in the morning is great. The variety was impressive, and I loved all the fruit options!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Would stay again in a heartbeat"
We came on a Thursday night for a meeting on Friday. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room, the proximity to restaurants like Crush, and the pool area looked really nice! We also loved "Saucy" downtown, and could have stayed in the area another day had we known how much there was to offer. We ended up spending the next night in Healdsburg at the Best Western Dry Creek Inn, which was comparable in price, but was a far inferior experience. The breakfast at the Hampton was also very good (much better than the Dry Creek Inn as well). We ended up regretting our decision to stay the second night elsewhere.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Heidi
It was an overall good experience. Breakfast was good, the room was well cleaned and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Clean, cozy, and pretty suroundings."
My family and I enjoyed our short stay. The room was comfortable and my kids loved the pool and coy pond.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice hotel in the new industrial area of Ukiah."
The hotel was very good. The Italian restaurant next door [through the fence] had good food but the timing of the food was poor. It was over an hour between the salad and the pasta entre.--"yes, we are having a little problem in the kitchen tonight". The comp of the dessert helped but better restaurnat opperation would be better.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Allen
"Bring back the Wine Bar"
Everything wax excellent except - 2 weeks earlier when I stayed there they had a wine bar. Apparently they weren't making enough money on it so they did away with it. I was really looking forward to a glass of wine to take to my room. Other than that - it was perfect.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Our stay was short. The main desk was very nice, the man who checked us in very friendly. The room was clean and everything we needed in it. The breakfast was very good, and the lady who managed it was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Clean Quite, Well Maintained"
My husband and I were attending Hopland 's Fall Passport and booked a room at the Hampton Inn in Ukiah. The lobby, eating area and grounds were clean and well maintained. Our king room was clean, quiet and comfortable, our room was on the ground floor, south side. We were able to check in early which was appreciated. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bottled water was given to us when we inquired about purchasing some. The breakfast was better than the average offered at some chains. The hotel is within walking distance to a Starbucks if the good coffee they offer 24/7 doesn't meet the need. Restaurants, stores and a brew house also within walking distance. Easy access on and off the 101 freeway.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kay
"Great Relaxing PLace to stay"
Very nice rooms, looks clean and new. Have wonderful pool area, and great breakfast! we stayed there over night and loved it. Next time in Ukiah, definitely staying there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Lost my jacket"
I was very happy with this hotel until I drove off and realized that I'd left my jacket in the closet. Numerous calls later, and all I got was excuses for why they couldn't find it. One of two explanations is possible: the housekeeper left it in the closet and the next occupant took it; or the housekeeper took it and didn't turn it in. Either way, it doesn't look very professional for the hotel.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Bea
All very nice. Good breakfast . Very clean room.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Very comfortable, also quiet. We enjoyed it very much.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Weekend stay"
Great hotel. My wife and two young girls always stay at a Hampton inn because they are awesome. This location was no exception. Superlative quality and value not to mention a great staff. Thank you Hampton inn.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
I was there for work. Hotel was clean and so was my room. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was GREAT.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Weekend trip"
We had a great experience at the Hampton Inn, the hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating when we requested for a room change because we decided to take the 3rd floor instead of the first floor. The location was perfect, close to the grocery stores, dining places, etc.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"The drip!"
The air conditioner in the room above us started a loud dripping noise at 2:00a.m.which continued for the rest of the night. Otherwise our stay was fine.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, allowed to check in early...."
Got to check in early. Comfortable, big room. Very clean...Quiet!!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Clean & Comfortable"
The stay was comfortable and convenient for our trip.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"1 hr away from Mendocino coast"
Clean and spacious rooms. No complaints. This hotel was a bit far from our intended destination of Mendocino (about 1 hr, 15min).
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
R
Beds of concrete
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Excellent stay - coming from a chaotic holiday season & just needing a peaceful place to hang out for New Years Eve. Clean, quiet, great amenities - just wished I'd had my bathing suit for the hot tub! One flaw - the showerhead was somewhat blocked & the water was not very hot. Usually stay at discount motels that are stinky & want to get out of asap....so this was a major step up.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
The Hampton is very welcoming and very comfortable. The hot breakfast was icing on the cake.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"not bad for a small town"
considering the options for Ukiah, the Hampton is probably one of the best. The remodeling of the breakfast area is a put off. The reception staff is friendly and helpful. The heater in our room was very loud and the location was the farthest corner on the top floor from the elevator. The breakfast seemed to end early as a rush of guests came down to eat with very little of anything left with the attendant being friendly and cheerful but not helpful. Of all the Hamptons I've stayed in, including previous stays at this one, this experience was by far our worst yet.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
The hotel was very clean, quiet and roomy. All the things I require in a hotel. It was in walking distance to restaurants and I have nothing negative to say about it. Right in the heart of wine country and pretty much perfect for me.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"Convenient"
Friendly and helpful staff, including housekeeping.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
I thought the service was excellent, especially at the reservation counter. My only complaints are that the bed was not comfortable and the pillows had an odor. Having stayed at several different hotel brands, the one thing that hotels do wrong is not keeping their pillows fresh. Even washing them cannot get the oily head odor out of pillows. They really need to be replaced frequently, especially in the summer. Beds need a pillow top.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Electricity went out in the morning and no one advised us if what was going on and when we asked they bacau calmly told us they don't know and we should check out.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"clean"
Nice, clean updated place to stay. Good breakfast. Wal- mart across the road but it's a bit sketchy at night. Check out the Ukiah brewing company on state st. It's awesome! Organic food and beer. Food was fantastic.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
"Ukiah business trip"
Nice typical Hampton Inn. Friendly folks and a nice room.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
Harold
I thought this was a very good value given the location, the room and the breakfast that was included.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good Price, Good Staff"
A room was clean and did not hear noise from my side neighbors except some walking noise from upstairs. I did hear any conversations except when I open the window. So, it was private enough overall. Breakfast was good, too. I can't give 5 stars, but no complaint. Wal-Mart was just across the street.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"great convenient location"
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
"Nicest Hampton we've stayed in"
We have stayed in the Ukiah Hampton for several years now, and have always been pleased. The rooms and facilities are extremely clean and well kept. The breakfast is more than just juice and muffins which we appreciate. The staff aren't overly friendly but they get the job done. The rooms are extremely comfortable except that the beds could be a bit softer.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Penelope
"wedding in wine country"
The room was very comfortable as was the bedding. The breakfast had lots of choices including fresh fruit.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Palom
"Best visit ever!"
Fabulous! My son and his wife along with his three young children came into town from Idaho. It usually is so hard to visit because myself and my husband are here in Ukiah. His father, sister w/husband and two kids are in Anderson Valley. So, you can imagine the driving he must do to visit along with the kids being tired of having to sit at so many different houses. This time we all checked into the Hampton with them. It was fantastic! We hung out at the pool and the kids were in heaven to have every grandparent in one place. For dinner it was next door to Crush, also fantastic, and lunch was pool side pizza. The staff was so friendly(not stuffy at all) we felt so comfortable that we will do it again and again.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Local Girl
"Pleasant surprise"
I was afraid that I would find a small town hotel to b e old and outdated, but I was very pleasantly surprised when we checked in. The hotel seems very new and well maintained. The room was very clean and the bathroom free of mold and mildew. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was pretty good with different food items each day. Overall, very pleased with our stay. There is a WalMart across the street and restaurants close by.
7 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Loved it!
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
Very noisy street traffic all night long.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
Tammy
We had a very pleasant stay...
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Clean room, friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to organic, healthful food due to near by co-op. IDE to Lake and hiking. Great area to stay in. I wiil definitely return!
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Anna
"Loved my stay"
This place is so clean and comfortable, I had a hard time leaving! Very accommodating staff, breakfast was great, had absolutely no issues with anything. Very impressed!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"must see"
great hotel to stay, come back again for sure
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
vt
Clean and modern rooms. I'm big on clean and the hotel and room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
Great beds and linens. Beautiful pool/hot tub area. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"great stay except for breakfast"
This was a great hotel but the breakfast was terrible. Scrambled eggs were horrible as were sausage and French toast.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Usually Good but Dissapointed this time."
We arrived at approx 1140pm. There is a sign there that says call front desk after 11:30pm. We waited about 15-20 minutes before someone came to help us. Got into our room and it had a really bad odor. Called front desk to ask for another room but they said were all sold out. Asked for some kind of air freshener and they said they did not have any. He suggested we open the windows. Great..... For the record, we have stayed here in the past with no problems.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Nice spot!"
Place was really nice! Breakfast was great! Would recommend to anyone passing through.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013