All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
1160 Airport Park Blvd, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Loved my stay"
This place is so clean and comfortable, I had a hard time leaving! Very accommodating staff, breakfast was great, had absolutely no issues with anything. Very impressed!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"must see"
great hotel to stay, come back again for sure
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
vt
Clean and modern rooms. I'm big on clean and the hotel and room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
Great beds and linens. Beautiful pool/hot tub area. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"great stay except for breakfast"
This was a great hotel but the breakfast was terrible. Scrambled eggs were horrible as were sausage and French toast.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Usually Good but Dissapointed this time."
We arrived at approx 1140pm. There is a sign there that says call front desk after 11:30pm. We waited about 15-20 minutes before someone came to help us. Got into our room and it had a really bad odor. Called front desk to ask for another room but they said were all sold out. Asked for some kind of air freshener and they said they did not have any. He suggested we open the windows. Great..... For the record, we have stayed here in the past with no problems.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Nice spot!"
Place was really nice! Breakfast was great! Would recommend to anyone passing through.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Nice hotel for family."
This hotel hit all the expectations, good service, comfortable and clean. Nice size rooms, extra sink was a plus with the wife. Good location near 101, easy in and out.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Raymond
"Beautiful hotel"
Hampton Inns are so consistent that I always feel like I am at home again. Love the beds, comforters and pillows. The grounds were beautiful. The koi ponds peaceful.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton the only thing I did not like was that the heating unit was very loud the hotel staff offered to give me another room but it had the same problem
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
Steven K D
"Nice Experience. World class restaurant next door"
Nice, friendly and professional staff. Free high speed internet. Free breakfast wasn't gourmet, but adequate. Crush Restaurant next door was superb.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Howard
"Pleasant stay"
Beautifully decorated lobby, fitness room, cable tv with kids lineup, and delicious breakfast all pluses. Gave me a map of area attractions which was helpful in finding a winery. After forgetting my coat, staff called and pleasantly offered to arrange FedEx return.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Awesome Hotel"
Stayed at the establishment nearby the night before, For an extra $10, this was well worth it. High class. Awesome breakfast and nice coffee and juice bar open all night.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2012
"Enjoyed our quick trip"
We had a very quick trip, but were pleased with overall stay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Wine weekend"
We went to Ukiah for a mini getaway. We only stayed one night but in short, the hotel was impeccably clean, comfortable and attractive. The staff was inviting and friendly. In the morning, the breakfast was wonderful with eggs, sausage muffins, waffles, cereals and juices. The hotel was well worth the money and we would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2012
It has clean modern looking rooms good price and descent comp. breakfest.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"e.g. "Great hotel for anyone."
convenient location, helpful staff, very comfortable beds.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Our Stay was great. this was the first time we stayed there. I would choose to stay there again if ever need be.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
No hot water for shower except at 5 AM. The room heater did not work and had to be fixe. Toilet plugged and had to be plunged.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Dewey
"Good but not Great !!!"
We have stayed at a neighboring hotel in the area before and did not like it at all. We have stayed at Hampton Inns many times in Texas and always have had a good experience. We liked the Hampton Inn in Ukiah but the neighbors in the upstairs room were so loud in the morning that my husband was awakened by them. He was not so happy about that. Our main complaint is that the water pressure in the shower was almost non-existant and the tub drained very, very slowly. Also, there was no hot water by 10 am. So, a brisk shower was the order of the day.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"Very convenient to touring the northern CA coast"
Clean room. Hospitable staff. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"Ukiah triathlon"
I was up for a triathlon in Ukiah, the most important thing to me was SLEEP...the bed was VERY comfortable and the room Quiet! The breakfast selection was excellant. I do have 2 complaints though, when we checked in the receptionist was on the phone to a client helping them figure out how to get on the internet. She did not even acknowledge us standing there, by the time she did help us, there were 6 other people in line. I felt it could have been something to call the client back on after we were checked in. The other small problem I noticed was that the clean towels in the bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. :((
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Virginia
"Pleasant surprise."
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel and grounds were at the Hampton Inn in Ukiah. We had an 11 hour trip and decided to stay in Ukiah to cut our trip into 2 days. Everything was up to date, clean, and the grounds were lovely. The cost was low, and what we were expecting was much less. We will definately stay here again. I have already recommended this hotel to others.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012

"Good rooms, comfortable beds"
Perfect hotel for an overnight stop when travelling through the redwoods.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Bodo
"on the way to SF"
We stayed in the Hotel for a night as we were going down to San Francisco. Rooms are great, spacious, clean, staff friendly, had a summing pool and complementary bfast. We travelled with our baby and they helped with baby crib and other stuff. I would recommended if you need to stop on a road trip
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful location, clean hotel room that was large and well kept. Loved the breakfast, was great for our one night stay. Plenty of car parking, a plus all round.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013

"Great!"
Nice big room, supercomfortable bed and very clean. Ukiah is very hot in the summer so the hotel's pool was a nice surprise. Also has a gym and a good buffet for breakfast. Highly recommend this for a stay in Ukiah.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
SE
"Very nice stay"
We syayed for just one night passing through the arean. The hotel is very nice and I would recommend anyone to stay here. The area of the hotel is nothing special but most people are here to go wine tasting anyway so it's not important.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2012
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Ukiah

"The Best Hampton Inn with a Gracious Staff"
07/28/15 roaringrun Arizona
We stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible on our trips and have experienced at least 20 of them. This one stands out as the best for a number of reasons. First it's strikingly different in architectural design making it look like a much more substantial resort on the exterior and the interior continues this richer look. Lots of detail add to this impression including the well maintained lobby plants, carefully coordinated curtains, furnishings, paint, flooring, etc. It has an immediate feel of harmony and comfort. The same happens with the center courtyard visible from some rooms and from the lobby. Very well maintained lush vegetation fills the area which includes the pool, spa, and most impressively a koi pond with waterfall. Many Hampton Inns have bare bones interiors and grounds - not this one. This attention to detail is followed through in the rooms. Ours had the usual comfortable beds and basic furnishings one expects at a Hampton Inn, but had extras such as a comfortable upholstered wingback chair and a desk chair that had more design and comfort than you would expect at a moderately priced hotel. But the bath area was the most impressive with two rooms each with a sink that works well with two people travelling. We asked for a view and we got it along with a small balcony with chairs to enjoy it. We were on the second floor and looked east towards a range of mountains and green fields. The staff was all you would want. We were checked in quickly by a friendly lady who later gave us directions and advice on restaurants. In the morning the breakfast area had one of the tastiest selections we have encountered, too, including small egg and bacon quiches along with sausage patties and a good selection of fruits, etc. The lady maintaining the breakfast kept things warm and fresh and was gently friendly. During breakfast a manager walked by who gave us the same kind of gently friendly greeting. Our trip has been scheduled for some time with no flexibility. If we had planned it less tightly, we would be tempted to spend another night or two here to enjoy this wonderful hotel.
"Hampton Inn Ukiah"
07/27/15 Robert D Arcata, United States
My stay was work related. Nice clean room, quiet, no musty smell, no mold in the bathroom, a typical nice modern Hampton Inn. Internet access was fine. Comfy bed. Complimentary breakfast was typical, and for those of us that spend more time than we would like in hotels, there were other things to eat besides the food in the metal trays, including: bagels and cream cheese, fresh (apples and bananas) and cut fruit, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, and even stuff to make a PB&J to take for lunch.
"Baffled by this Hampton Inn"
07/26/15 My_cats_servant Northern California
This is an update to an earlier, less-than-happy review from a year ago. Back then, I ended my visit with a bleeding head wound and mild concussion because the staff didn't want to allow me, a disabled person who uses a cane, a check-out slightly later than 11am. Due to rushing, I lost my balance and fell, slamming my head against the dresser. Unfortunately, I have to travel fairly frequently between Humboldt County and the Bay Area, and this is, alas, the least worst place to stay on the way. Since my last review, I've stayed here several times. The staff has been, on the whole, kinder and more helpful. There are a couple of people in particular who work the late shift whom I'm always happy to see -- they are personable and nice and genuinely brighten my visits. The beds are comfortable. The location is convenient. I'd even be willing to overlook the time the hand towel in the bathroom came pre-used with someone's snot (yeah.... !). Overall, though, my dislike of this Hampton Inn had begun to soften. Until this evening. I'm in my room right now. One of the problems I have with this Hampton (unlike another Hampton Inn and a Best Western elsewhere that I frequently stay at) is that they seem to use particularly strongly-scented cleaning solutions, and perhaps air freshener too. I have asthma and allergies. In the past, I've tried to ask that they not use strong scents in the room the day of my arrival (this works at other motels), but it doesn't help here (in fact, something once got lost in translation and *extra* scented product was used). I need to open up the sliding door and air out the room (which usually works ok), otherwise I'm in for a wretched night. My first clue that this was going to be a crappy experience this evening was the snide and unfriendly guy who checked me in. Not pleasant. Then I got to the room. I'm supposed to be on the "quiet" pool-facing side (the one they charge extra for, although I cashed in my Honors Points for tonight). I opened up the sliding door to air out the room, only to discover that a live band is playing at the restaurant next door... with their doors open. I went over there and discovered that they'll be going until at least 11pm. And that this is a regular event. I'm exhausted and had hoped for an early night. Even with the door now closed in this suffocating room with the fan loudly running, I can still hear the entertainment next door. I asked the surly guy at the front desk earlier, right after my arrival, if I could move to a room facing the other side. Truck traffic would be preferable to this. He refused. Among other things, he said it wasn't their problem -- it was the restaurant's. Basically, once again I feel as though I've been given a metaphorical middle finger by an employee at this Hampton Inn. It is now after 11pm, and it’s still loud. I’m hoping I'll be able to get some rest tonight before my long, tedious drive tomorrow. Thanks, Hampton Inn Ukiah! At least this night only cost me rewards points (although Mr. Friendly at the front desk still demanded my Visa... I'm hoping this will only cost me points). I don’t understand this place. I just spent several nights at another Hampton Inn and at a Best Western in the Bay Area that both have rooms that don’t stink and are staffed by professional and courteous people. Then I come here, and the difference in ambience and attitude is jarring. Even if I really couldn’t have been moved to another room (it is high tourist season and occupancy is high), the desk clerk didn’t have to be so snotty and rude about it. Don’t they understand they’re in the *hospitality* industry? Geez. If you're planning to stay here in the summer, be aware of the noise from next door. Don't be conned into spending extra for a "pool view" room that is supposed to be quieter. You might get a better night's rest overlooking the street and parking lot. And if there is a problem with your room… I hope for your sake one of the nicer employees is on duty.
"Hilton Family"
07/22/15 Albert D Martinez, United States
Great place to stay while in Ukiah. I wasn't really expecting much from a member of the Hilton family, but to my surprise, it was a pleasant stay. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout my stay, I would recommend staying here again.
"Nice place to unwind"
07/22/15 annewdv Menlo Park, California
After wine tasting in Anderson Valley, we took the beautiful drive to Ukiah and were pleasantly surprised to find first rate accommodations at the Hampton Inn. The hotel was fully booked but we experienced excellent service and a good night's sleep. The pool was welcome at the end of a very hot day and complimentary breakfast was hot, fresh and contained a variety of items, including good strong coffee. Our room on the first floor was spacious and quiet.
"The best in Ukiah"
07/15/15 Heather B Ukiah, United States
The Hampton Inn in Ukiah is perfect for families and/or business trips. The staff are friendly, the rooms are pleasant, the pool/hot tub area is lovely, and the complimentary breakfast offers many choices. On a Saturday night it was incredibly quiet and peaceful. It's my favorite place to stay in Ukiah.
"Comfortable but lacking in staff attention"
07/14/15 DeAnna L Manassas, Virginia
Stayed 2 nights in a suite with jacuzzi, fireplace and small veranda, city view. Room was clean with normal amenities. Front desk staff cordial at check inn, but that was pretty much it. The housekeeping staff knocked on our door at 830AM asking if we wanted room service. Let her know 'not yet' (as I had obviously just gotten out of shower). We were gone all day. Came back around 7pm and the room had never been cleaned. So we had to call front desk 3 times before they answered phone, to ask for more towels. We let them know our room had not been serviced. No apology. But towels did arrive within 10 minutes.
"Great Location - Extremely clean - great staff"
07/10/15 Max4yarn Alameda
I go to Ukiah on business at least twice a year, and this is the best hotel I have experienced in the area. It is close to good restaurants and conveniences. It is also pet friendly, as sometimes have my dogs with us!
"Enjoyable stay. Would definitely come back."
07/09/15 sundari108 Nevada City, California
We needed a place kind of near the coast. This was an hour and 15 min. away from Mendocino, so a perfect place to stop overnight before heading there the following day. Our room was very nice, and our beds were excellent (very comfortable). It was great having two sinks, and the hotel was pretty quiet. We enjoyed the pool and small jacuzzi with the grandkids. The pool is pretty small (smaller than it appears in the photo) but big enough for kids for some swim time. Breakfast was pretty awesome. We've been to a lot of these places that offer "free" breakfast, and many are dismal. This one was actually pretty darn good. Omelets (pre-made but still tasty enough), potatoes, muffins, bagels, english muffins, toast, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, juice, fruit, yogurt, coffee, hot chocolate. Something for everyone. I'd give it 4.5 stars if that were an option. I'm not giving 5 stars as I'd reserve that for a REALLY fancy hotel.
"Perfect for the Traveler!"
06/30/15 Ann L
I arrived late at night, and Marcus, the night clerk was helping a novice traveler on the phone. He was patient and courteous to the million picky questions about booking. Marcus readily acknowledged me and tried to get off the phone as quickly as was possible. He upgraded me to a beautiful room with jetted tub and balcony. Everything about the room was perfect - clean and comfortable. I will stay here again next time I travel through the area.