All hotels in Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America
7640 Sw Warm Springs St, Tualatin, OR, 97062, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Not bad for the price"
Not bad for the price
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Yuri
"emergency trip"
emergency trip. stay was great stopover
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Highly recommend"
The room was very clean, and the staff was friendly. The only problem was that the air conditioner didn't cool down the room adequately. Everything else was great and breakfast was plentiful!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Matthew
"overnighter"
I was on a quick trip. I was able to get into my room although I was early for check in. The staff was helpful, and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
I am in the Portland area fairly frequently and stay at the Tualatin Comfort Inn when I'm there. It's a good central location for my activities in Sherwood, Lake Oswego, Portland and Gresham. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
christina
"Owners should have contemplated full house"
Front desk clerk tried to handle as best he could, but we checked in on Valentines Day and the hotel was full, with not enough staff to handle. When we got back to our room the second day, it had not been made up, and the excuse was that they were too busy, so the front desk clerk brought us towels and emptied our trash. The breakfast was overcooked and most items were gone early on. I would recommend if not a holiday.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Overnight stopover"
Very adequate hotel for overnight stopover.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Quiet location"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. Our room was huge--however we couldn't understand why it had a Murphy bed. It wasn't a king size as we requested and because it was a Murphy bed it was low and not that comfortable. I've never encountered a hotel room Murphy bed in decades of travel. The hotel was nearly empty and if we had arrived earlier and recognized the issue with the bed sooner, we would have asked to be moved.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Very nice, but amenity light."
This is a nice place, quiet, with good service. It is a little light on the amenities, and that probably is consistent with the 2 1/2 stars. For example, no comfortable chair in the room, and no desk. This is close to a lot of shopping and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Theodore
"Very comfortable and quiet!"
From the moment we walked in I was impressed. It was very clean, very quiet, and the staff were courteous and helpful. The rooms were simple yet comfortable (and the pillows are divine!). I barely heard a peep from anyone, neighbors included. It was wonderful from start to finish!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Suzie
"thanks!"
The Comfort Inn was the perfect location for our stay. All of our needs were met. Thanks!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
christina
Was a great location for what we went to Portland to do-tax free shopping. All the staff we came across were very nice and helpful.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, very convenient ."
This is my first time staying at a Comfort Inn and I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. Comfortable bed and a good selection of TV channels. In addition to a complete breakfast there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Maid service skipped our room one day, but I don't know if this is a common occurrence.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Gale
"Location proximity to our home was good."
I did not get the handicap room I reserved, so could not access the shower. The room key was continually de-magnetized, so had to go down to the desk every time I wanted to get into my room. Their phone system was not working all the time, so my family couldn't contact me and I couldn't contact them. I do not have a cell phone. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. I will stay somewhere else next time I visit my family.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Arden
"Impressed with service"
Swimming pool was just the right temperature. Enjoyed that the pool and hot tub were open 24 hours. Great customer service from checking and housekeeping staff. Good breakfast and was open for several hours.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great experience"
Clean room, comfortable bed, welcoming employees. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Cindy
"Visiting relatives"
This hotel was very well located close to many things. Check in was not so great. We were not greeted very friendly at all. Almost felt like I was an interruption to the lady at the front desk. Although the young man in the morning was much different and very friendly and helpful. I would make a change in personnel or make it clear that customers are important for business if it were my hotel. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. It could have been a little cleaner to my standards but I am extremely picky! Only thing was particles of dirt on the floor that I noticed. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to find right off of I-5. It was only 2 minutes to our son's house so that was a plus. We will probably stay here again because through Expedia the price wasn't bad at $84.00. Sometimes we stay at the Phoenix Inn by Washington Square. I would not vacation here but is convenient for what we do in Tualitin.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice stop while going south on I-5"
Excellent hotel, with a great breakfast
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Comfort Inn, Tualatin, OR."
Third stay at this Comfort Inn. Friendly staff and great service. The room was very clean with a comfortable bed. In-room wireless service was a lifesaver. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Ample parking. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Our room was not vacuumed before our stay or during our stay. TV remote did not work properly.
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Brian Flynn
"GOT IT ALL!"
The fresh, warm, home-baked cookies in the lobby set a great tone exemplified by all aspects of the hotel. All staff, from Benjamin & Katie to kitchen help to housekeeping, were friendly, efficient, and helpful. The pool was clean & clear. Our room was excellent: the bath and vanity area are the completely out of sight from the beds, so lighting doesn't keep sleepy heads awake, lots of room, GREAT beds (beautifully made!), all nicely clean at check-in with generous supply of thick towels. The hot breakfast scrambled eggs with green onions were delish! All types of coffee 24hrs in the breakfast room. I appreciated that room being easy to find, directly across from the elevator, and NOT in the main lobby! Hotels that serve breakfast in the main lobby make guests feel "inconvenient". This Comfort Inn is right across the street from two large plazas, one with numerous restaurants, the other with a large grocery and more. It's just a few blocks from Interstate 5. SPECIAL THANKS goes to Hotels.com for being able to switch my reservation from one H.cm hotel to this one after my daughter suddenly needed to MOVE. This hotel is just 3/4 mile from her new place. I've used Hotels.com several years; their central computer only messed up once and H.cm staff (Tony in Central America) immediately fixed it at their expense. ~ Nancy (confirmed fan)
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Nancy & Chris
"Silent Hotel! Great for Business travelers"
Check in was fantastic. The front desk person was very kind and made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. The rooms are very clean and the hotel was the quietest I've ever stayed in! I travel for business so when I get to my room I am exhausted from the day and just want to relax. The beds are comfortable and between that and the silence I got a great nights sleep. There was some sort of convention thing going on there but you never would have known with how quiet it stayed my whole visit! The only things I was disappointed in were the fact that there weren't enough outlets. I had one outlet to plug my cell phone and iPad in and it was across the room. I had to lay my phone on the floor to charge it and once charged swap out to charge my iPad. Some electronics updating would be nice but it's a small price to pay for a very restful night! I will definitely stay again next time I'm down there!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"A little disappointing"
The hotel was conveniently located and the rooms were small but comfortable. It was also surprisingly quiet despite being fully booked during our stay. The housekeeping and staff left a little to be desired in my opinion. We had left at 10 am one morning and arrived back at the room around 6 pm to find that our room had not been cleaned. Instead of apologizing the woman at the front desk instead blamed us for leaving the privacy sign out (which we did not) and we were informed that no one would be able to bring us clean towels or empty our garbage at that point. I thought it was handled poorly. While the hotel was mostly fine for our stay we would not choose to stay here again.
5 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice stay in Tualatin"
Bed and Pillows very comfortable, quite.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
Kerry
Hotel was quiet. Hot tub was cooler than I expected. Was close to my training center and had a great feel to it.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Was a decent room"
The room was clean, had plenty of towels. The bed was rock hard though, not very comfortable. Would've rated a little higher if I had not received a 6:30 AM wake up call that I did not ask for.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Good location, easy access to freeway."
Nice clean rooms. Good Location. Don't have anything else to say.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Close to where I was going"
Perfectly located near the business park I was headed to. Front staff very nice.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Aly
"great"
very nice staff
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
123
"Perfect location"
Perfectly located - easy access to freeway. Next door to Fred Meyer and strip mall full of eateries. Whole foods close by and one stop from Bridgeport village. Free breakfast had great selection. Friendly hotel staff. Loved the 24 hr hot tub access. Only complaint was the room seemed a bit small.
6 night family trip Nov 10, 2013
Brooke
"I have stayed here 2 times"
I would stay here anytime, great staff, clean rooms, very helpful
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Visiting family"
Very convenient for visiting family in Tualitan. Quiet and clean, reasonable rates, friendly staff
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
EJohnson
"Pleasant place to stay"
Off the freeway but a little bit secluded. The desk staff were very pleasant. The room was spotless and comfortable. Just what we were looking for. The internet was free, but sometimes intermittent.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
California Visitor
"Nice and conveniant to Merridian Park Hospital."
My wife had surgery at Meridian Park Hospital. We chose this hotel as it was close to the Hospital . Enjoyed the free morning breakfast, and the many local restaurants. Staff all friendly and eager to answer any questions.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Rich
PRETTY BASIC AND A BIT OLD & FUNKY
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
SD
"Front desk personnel"
Tiffany at front desk was very accommodating. Desk person on day we checked out at 4 am provided us with a quick to go breakfast. Breakfast typically is not served until 7. They were so nice to us on this stay. We go to Oregon every year and will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Barbar
"Decent place to pass through in."
The staff was very pleasant and the pool/spa room had a nice feel. The room had plenty of space, but I noticed a strange smell and it wasn't well lit. Other than that, we were content with the space.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Annie
Hotel comfortable. Good variety at continental breakfast.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Don't forget your earplugs"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights while I was in town for a last minute business trip. I heard conversations, video games, dogs barking and worse of all the alarm going off and being snoozed from 4:50 am till 6 am each morning.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Pretty Good for the Price"
Room was clean & comfortable. We got in late and the staff was a little grumpy. We asked not to room by the rowdy party that just checked in. They did not move us and just said, "If they wake you up, just call us." Not overboard on the customer service with those two. Sink drain was broken. Reported. They fixed it quickly. Good there. Pretty decent hotel, nice area close to stores/restaurants. I would be willing to stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
Rocky A.
"4 nights all good"
Our basketball teams 4 nights stay was very nice. Hotel staff friendly and rooms were clean. There is a lot of convenient places to eat and a fred meyer around the corner. Would definitely stay again.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
wade
"Pleasant, good price for area"
Nice and quite, comfy bed, convenient location, walking distance to lots of eateries. Good breakfast selection! Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Nice people and amenities"
The amenities at the hotel were nice enough and the people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful but the room was a little dirty - mostly in the bathroom and tub areas- and the bed was a little lumpy. Nice place to stay for the price but nothing to write home about.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
It was difficult to find but enjoyable once we got there.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
We have stayed there before and it is convenient for the time we have there. We meet relatives from Grants Pass, we are from Seattle, a couple of time a year and the location works great for both of us.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Wilkins
"I'll Be Back"
The hotel was clean and convenient to my place of business.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"A Possible Disaster Averted"
When we went to our room, it had not been cleaned! Needless to say, we were not very happy finding that at 10:30 PM. However, the hotel staff person was very friendly from the moment we met, and we new should would take care of us. She upgraded us to the luxury suite, with our own hot tub; this made a mediocre evening a great one! As far as other things for this hotel: it is very close to freeway access, but it was not too noisy; the actual entrance to the hotel is off a fairly non-busy sidestreet, which makes you feel like you are in a quiet place. Further, the breakfast was excellent; I am not used to hot eggs and sausages, along with all the other items found at a continental breakfast; very good! Also very close to a Starbucks. I would definitely stay here again for business or when traveling through.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
It was a great room and the price was excellent! Would recommend this Hotel to my friends and family.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
Arnold
"Just alright"
Perfectly fine stay for one night but the room was spare and a bit stuffy.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Jodi
Convenient location and friendly staff. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012