All hotels in Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America
7640 Sw Warm Springs St, Tualatin, OR, 97062, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"One night"
Comfortable stay for one night
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Could have been a cleaner room"
Fine, but could have been cleaner.
3 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
Room was adequate. Location handy. Complimentary breakfast not very good. Old fruit. Over cooked main items. Arrived 30 minutes before check in. Told needed to wait as they were still cleaning and needed to verify rooms ready. Room was not vacuumed well, and dirty plastic cup under table.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Al
"nice hotel."
Went to attend a craft workshop with friend. Sister and her friend joined us for the week-end. room had 2 queen beds and was very roomy. Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs and sausage as well a yogurt, waffles, breakfast breads, coffee, juice.Hard boiled eggs also. Forgot a very expensive pillow and call next day was no where to be found. Never turned in. Hard a hand embordered pillow case.
3 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Ruthann
"Good property, poor service"
The hotel met my expectations for the brand and room type and it was in a location that was convenient to my family's weekend activities. The service on the the other hand, was well below par. The front desk staff spent the majority of their time standing outside the front doors smoking and involved with their mobile devices. Our room was not cleaned during our stay and it took the front desk an inordinate amount of time to respond with amenities and linens to re-stock the room.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Comfy hotel"
Comfortable room; cleaned each morning; adequate breakfast; especially appreciate a late checkout because of morning meetings.Very accommodating staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Excellent location."
Great hospitality, wonderful breakfast, comfy beds, and close to all the fun things to do in the area. Went for wine tasting and there are a lot of great ones in the area and close by.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Bon
"A roof over your head and a comfy bed. Not great"
Very nice people. Had sticky drops all over the floor in bathroom. Stuff on the carpet. Probably the original carpet from the day it was built. Funatur is beat up. The bedding is nice though. This is one step up from Super 8 but would look for other hotels prior to this one and stay if I had to.
4 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Jeffery
Jacuzzi didn't work when we were there, room could have been cleaner - dirty shower! Front desk staff was great! Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
Not bad for the price
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Yuri
We enjoyed our 4 night stay and would stay again. The staff was accommodating on all of our needs and requests.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"One busy night"
Had noisy people upstairs from 11pm on. Desk clerk addressed problem with them, to no avail. Best solution was to move me to another room at 2 am to get some sleep. Thanks to Curtis, night desk clerk for solving the problem.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
PA
"emergency trip"
emergency trip. stay was great stopover
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Highly recommend"
The room was very clean, and the staff was friendly. The only problem was that the air conditioner didn't cool down the room adequately. Everything else was great and breakfast was plentiful!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Matthew
"overnighter"
I was on a quick trip. I was able to get into my room although I was early for check in. The staff was helpful, and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
I am in the Portland area fairly frequently and stay at the Tualatin Comfort Inn when I'm there. It's a good central location for my activities in Sherwood, Lake Oswego, Portland and Gresham. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
christina
"Owners should have contemplated full house"
Front desk clerk tried to handle as best he could, but we checked in on Valentines Day and the hotel was full, with not enough staff to handle. When we got back to our room the second day, it had not been made up, and the excuse was that they were too busy, so the front desk clerk brought us towels and emptied our trash. The breakfast was overcooked and most items were gone early on. I would recommend if not a holiday.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Overnight stopover"
Very adequate hotel for overnight stopover.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Quiet location"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. Our room was huge--however we couldn't understand why it had a Murphy bed. It wasn't a king size as we requested and because it was a Murphy bed it was low and not that comfortable. I've never encountered a hotel room Murphy bed in decades of travel. The hotel was nearly empty and if we had arrived earlier and recognized the issue with the bed sooner, we would have asked to be moved.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Very nice, but amenity light."
This is a nice place, quiet, with good service. It is a little light on the amenities, and that probably is consistent with the 2 1/2 stars. For example, no comfortable chair in the room, and no desk. This is close to a lot of shopping and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Theodore
"Very comfortable and quiet!"
From the moment we walked in I was impressed. It was very clean, very quiet, and the staff were courteous and helpful. The rooms were simple yet comfortable (and the pillows are divine!). I barely heard a peep from anyone, neighbors included. It was wonderful from start to finish!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Suzie
"thanks!"
The Comfort Inn was the perfect location for our stay. All of our needs were met. Thanks!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
christina
Was a great location for what we went to Portland to do-tax free shopping. All the staff we came across were very nice and helpful.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, very convenient ."
This is my first time staying at a Comfort Inn and I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. Comfortable bed and a good selection of TV channels. In addition to a complete breakfast there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Maid service skipped our room one day, but I don't know if this is a common occurrence.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Gale
"Location proximity to our home was good."
I did not get the handicap room I reserved, so could not access the shower. The room key was continually de-magnetized, so had to go down to the desk every time I wanted to get into my room. Their phone system was not working all the time, so my family couldn't contact me and I couldn't contact them. I do not have a cell phone. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. I will stay somewhere else next time I visit my family.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Arden
"Impressed with service"
Swimming pool was just the right temperature. Enjoyed that the pool and hot tub were open 24 hours. Great customer service from checking and housekeeping staff. Good breakfast and was open for several hours.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great experience"
Clean room, comfortable bed, welcoming employees. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Cindy
"Visiting relatives"
This hotel was very well located close to many things. Check in was not so great. We were not greeted very friendly at all. Almost felt like I was an interruption to the lady at the front desk. Although the young man in the morning was much different and very friendly and helpful. I would make a change in personnel or make it clear that customers are important for business if it were my hotel. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. It could have been a little cleaner to my standards but I am extremely picky! Only thing was particles of dirt on the floor that I noticed. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to find right off of I-5. It was only 2 minutes to our son's house so that was a plus. We will probably stay here again because through Expedia the price wasn't bad at $84.00. Sometimes we stay at the Phoenix Inn by Washington Square. I would not vacation here but is convenient for what we do in Tualitin.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice stop while going south on I-5"
Excellent hotel, with a great breakfast
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Comfort Inn, Tualatin, OR."
Third stay at this Comfort Inn. Friendly staff and great service. The room was very clean with a comfortable bed. In-room wireless service was a lifesaver. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Ample parking. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Our room was not vacuumed before our stay or during our stay. TV remote did not work properly.
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Brian Flynn
"GOT IT ALL!"
The fresh, warm, home-baked cookies in the lobby set a great tone exemplified by all aspects of the hotel. All staff, from Benjamin & Katie to kitchen help to housekeeping, were friendly, efficient, and helpful. The pool was clean & clear. Our room was excellent: the bath and vanity area are the completely out of sight from the beds, so lighting doesn't keep sleepy heads awake, lots of room, GREAT beds (beautifully made!), all nicely clean at check-in with generous supply of thick towels. The hot breakfast scrambled eggs with green onions were delish! All types of coffee 24hrs in the breakfast room. I appreciated that room being easy to find, directly across from the elevator, and NOT in the main lobby! Hotels that serve breakfast in the main lobby make guests feel "inconvenient". This Comfort Inn is right across the street from two large plazas, one with numerous restaurants, the other with a large grocery and more. It's just a few blocks from Interstate 5. SPECIAL THANKS goes to Hotels.com for being able to switch my reservation from one H.cm hotel to this one after my daughter suddenly needed to MOVE. This hotel is just 3/4 mile from her new place. I've used Hotels.com several years; their central computer only messed up once and H.cm staff (Tony in Central America) immediately fixed it at their expense. ~ Nancy (confirmed fan)
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Nancy & Chris
"Silent Hotel! Great for Business travelers"
Check in was fantastic. The front desk person was very kind and made me feel very welcomed and relaxed. The rooms are very clean and the hotel was the quietest I've ever stayed in! I travel for business so when I get to my room I am exhausted from the day and just want to relax. The beds are comfortable and between that and the silence I got a great nights sleep. There was some sort of convention thing going on there but you never would have known with how quiet it stayed my whole visit! The only things I was disappointed in were the fact that there weren't enough outlets. I had one outlet to plug my cell phone and iPad in and it was across the room. I had to lay my phone on the floor to charge it and once charged swap out to charge my iPad. Some electronics updating would be nice but it's a small price to pay for a very restful night! I will definitely stay again next time I'm down there!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"A little disappointing"
The hotel was conveniently located and the rooms were small but comfortable. It was also surprisingly quiet despite being fully booked during our stay. The housekeeping and staff left a little to be desired in my opinion. We had left at 10 am one morning and arrived back at the room around 6 pm to find that our room had not been cleaned. Instead of apologizing the woman at the front desk instead blamed us for leaving the privacy sign out (which we did not) and we were informed that no one would be able to bring us clean towels or empty our garbage at that point. I thought it was handled poorly. While the hotel was mostly fine for our stay we would not choose to stay here again.
5 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice stay in Tualatin"
Bed and Pillows very comfortable, quite.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
Kerry
Hotel was quiet. Hot tub was cooler than I expected. Was close to my training center and had a great feel to it.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Was a decent room"
The room was clean, had plenty of towels. The bed was rock hard though, not very comfortable. Would've rated a little higher if I had not received a 6:30 AM wake up call that I did not ask for.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Good location, easy access to freeway."
Nice clean rooms. Good Location. Don't have anything else to say.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Close to where I was going"
Perfectly located near the business park I was headed to. Front staff very nice.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Aly
"great"
very nice staff
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
123
"Perfect location"
Perfectly located - easy access to freeway. Next door to Fred Meyer and strip mall full of eateries. Whole foods close by and one stop from Bridgeport village. Free breakfast had great selection. Friendly hotel staff. Loved the 24 hr hot tub access. Only complaint was the room seemed a bit small.
6 night family trip Nov 10, 2013
Brooke
"I have stayed here 2 times"
I would stay here anytime, great staff, clean rooms, very helpful
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Visiting family"
Very convenient for visiting family in Tualitan. Quiet and clean, reasonable rates, friendly staff
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
EJohnson
"Pleasant place to stay"
Off the freeway but a little bit secluded. The desk staff were very pleasant. The room was spotless and comfortable. Just what we were looking for. The internet was free, but sometimes intermittent.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
California Visitor
"Nice and conveniant to Merridian Park Hospital."
My wife had surgery at Meridian Park Hospital. We chose this hotel as it was close to the Hospital . Enjoyed the free morning breakfast, and the many local restaurants. Staff all friendly and eager to answer any questions.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Rich
PRETTY BASIC AND A BIT OLD & FUNKY
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
SD
"Front desk personnel"
Tiffany at front desk was very accommodating. Desk person on day we checked out at 4 am provided us with a quick to go breakfast. Breakfast typically is not served until 7. They were so nice to us on this stay. We go to Oregon every year and will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Barbar
"Decent place to pass through in."
The staff was very pleasant and the pool/spa room had a nice feel. The room had plenty of space, but I noticed a strange smell and it wasn't well lit. Other than that, we were content with the space.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Annie
Hotel comfortable. Good variety at continental breakfast.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Don't forget your earplugs"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights while I was in town for a last minute business trip. I heard conversations, video games, dogs barking and worse of all the alarm going off and being snoozed from 4:50 am till 6 am each morning.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013