All hotels in Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America
7640 Sw Warm Springs St, Tualatin, OR, 97062, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"A wonderful place to stay!"
Comfort INN is definitely worth the extra money. We always enjoy our stays at this hotel chain.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Good hotel, but dated."
The hotel was nice, and the room was clean. The hotel is dated and a little dark. The floors also creaked as I walked around the room.
Business trip Sep 27, 2012
The room was great. Very spacious. Large bathroom, and many comforts of home. I would definitely stay here again and again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
S Luke
"weekend stay"
We had a problem with the shower head in room 310, but could not get the problem cured on the weekend. The shower head was stuck on pulsate. They were willing to put us in another room, but we declined.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Great visit"
The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was exceptional. The location was tremendous.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Not your first choice"
We spent two nights. The room was not cleaned between the first and second day. When this was brought to their attention, their first reaction was to blame us-that we had left the "do not disturb" sign out. This was indeed not true, as witnessed by all four of us that were staying there. They refused to adjust the bill or do anything to compensate for their oversight. Also, rarely was there anyone at the front desk, and you needed to wait for someone to come from somewhere to help.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
"Basic hotel for a basic price"
The staff at the hotel was great. The hotel itself is a little depressing with drab curtains and rooms. Reasonable rates. They have a pretty good breakfast and pool and spa. Close to the highway and plenty of restaurants around it, so location wise it's a good area.
Business trip Aug 23, 2012
"Very attentive staff"
Just the Basics but done well at a prettybgood price. Decent complilentary breakfast. Other meals require a few blocks' walk or a car (or the grocer 1 block away, together with the room's refrigerator.)
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
"comforable"
The hotel staff was especially helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. It is a basic motel but easy to find, conveniently located.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
anonymous

"close to event"
We enjoyed it it fit are requirement perfectly staff was pleasant and friendly
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
overall is pretty good, I will come back for sure.Staff is nice and rooms are clean as well.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012

"Good enough"
This hotel is really quiet, location is good, pricing is very good.So I stay this hotel every time I visit tualatin for business.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South

"Nice Place"
08/01/15 grangemont Idaho
The staff at check in were very welcoming and helpful. Our room was large and bed was comfy. The cleaning staff were efficient and very polite. We enjoyed a nice breakfast each morning. There are plenty of dining choices close by . We will stay here again when visiting Tualatin.
"Nice Quiet Stay"
07/29/15 Paris T Seaside, Oregon
I really enjoyed the staff at this hotel especially Laura. She was really helpful when I first arrived, and even at 3 am in the morning the next day she was still very chipper. The pool area is very large and the lobby is nice. They have a fitness center and laundry. The great thing about this place is the pool/spa/fitness center is open 24 hours. The WiFi was phenomenal. It seems to cater to business travelers, I did see some family. Its also very close to stores and the highway, but it was still very quite. I would definitely come back.
"Good location, ok stay overall"
07/27/15 hikerkidz Peoria, Illinois
We felt a little hit or miss about this location, but mostly it was a hit. The pros: Most of the staff were very friendly. The pool/hot tub area appears to have been recently redone and it was very nice. Location was great-convenient to the light rail, Fred Meyer, restaurants and shopping. Wifi worked very well, cable tv choices were good. Fan can be set to run constantly to help with noise. Cookies every evening! We felt safe in the area. The cons: The hot tub didn't really bubble, most of the jets didn't work. The treadmill was broken during my stay. The rooms were getting a little worn and dated, but they were still clean. I found it a bit pricy, but maybe that's the norm for the area. My #1 annoyance-and it was only an annoyance-the hotel selected to use the "Clean Remotes" however, the room TV's use digital cable and you have to enter ##-1 to get the channel to come up. The Clean Remotes do not allow you to enter the dash so you can only change channels by clicking up or down one at a time. Due to this we pretty much left it on 1 channel for 4 days :( The mediocre: Breakfast. It was fine, but nothing special.
"Great Location, close to my meeting... Not a 5-star place, but I didn't expect it to be."
07/23/15 km24800 Issaquah, Washington
The room was pretty basic, clean, good sized room. Bed was comfortable, with a nice variety of pillows. The bathroom, was clean, except for a spent soap package left on the floor (and overlooked by the cleaning person). The room was quiet, with a good amount of space. The AC was the kind under the window that starts and stops... That was kinda noisy.
"Travis always gives exceptional customer service "
07/21/15 kg486 Ogden, Utah
This is my second week staying here and Travis is always friendly , helpful and professional. A truly exceptional human being! The Breakfast is good for being free. The gym is lacking but nothing that can't be fixed. The greatest asset to this hotel is the considerate staff. You can ask anyone a question and they are willing to help you .
"A great value and good location"
07/21/15 Oakeshot Chico, California
I highly recommend this location. It's away from freeway noise, right in the middle of the community. Great staff and breakfast too! Has a good laundry room, plenty of space at the breakfast room, and good selection of hot items.
"Comfortable Stay"
07/19/15 RallyOn Seattle, WA
We needed a room on a Saturday night and they had two available (large corporate event in town). I liked the location right at the intersection of I-5 and I-205. The hotel is off on a side street. You could still hear the freeway from the parking lot but not from the room (we were on the street side away from the parking lot). It is also located across the street from Shari's where we had dinner. We had a room with 2 queens on the first floor next to the lobby, laundry and breakfast room. I was pleasantly surprised that even though the laundry room was next to our bed headboards, the room was quiet and we had a good night's sleep. The room itself was pretty normal. They did have the best wireless Internet ever! The only thing I disliked - the room cost more than an Ocean front room in California, so I only rated it average. If we stay here again, I would definitely book online.
"Great Experience"
07/19/15 Ryan E
Room was good! breakfast was tasty! Travis checked me in and recommend some tasty retaurants. Overall I was very impressed. I will be visiting here a couple more times throughout the next month and I'll be using this hotel through out my business.
"Friendly Service from Travis"
07/19/15 Cathy K Roseburg, Oregon
This is a great location, within minutes walking time to great eateries, shopping and work/training. The rooms are clean and bright and Travis was very helpful with assisting a weary traveler. I look forward to visiting again!
"Travis is awesome!"
07/19/15 db777555 Vancouver, Washington
I stay here a lot when I'm on call for work as I live to far away. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I have always received great service by all employed, however Travis has gone above and beyond for me a few times. Due to his wonderful customer service an attitude, the Comfort Inn has gained a customer for life 😊