All hotels in Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America
7640 Sw Warm Springs St, Tualatin, OR, 97062, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great pool
"Don't forget your earplugs"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights while I was in town for a last minute business trip. I heard conversations, video games, dogs barking and worse of all the alarm going off and being snoozed from 4:50 am till 6 am each morning.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Pretty Good for the Price"
Room was clean & comfortable. We got in late and the staff was a little grumpy. We asked not to room by the rowdy party that just checked in. They did not move us and just said, "If they wake you up, just call us." Not overboard on the customer service with those two. Sink drain was broken. Reported. They fixed it quickly. Good there. Pretty decent hotel, nice area close to stores/restaurants. I would be willing to stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
Rocky A.
"4 nights all good"
Our basketball teams 4 nights stay was very nice. Hotel staff friendly and rooms were clean. There is a lot of convenient places to eat and a fred meyer around the corner. Would definitely stay again.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
wade
"Pleasant, good price for area"
Nice and quite, comfy bed, convenient location, walking distance to lots of eateries. Good breakfast selection! Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Nice people and amenities"
The amenities at the hotel were nice enough and the people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful but the room was a little dirty - mostly in the bathroom and tub areas- and the bed was a little lumpy. Nice place to stay for the price but nothing to write home about.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
It was difficult to find but enjoyable once we got there.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
We have stayed there before and it is convenient for the time we have there. We meet relatives from Grants Pass, we are from Seattle, a couple of time a year and the location works great for both of us.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Wilkins
"I'll Be Back"
The hotel was clean and convenient to my place of business.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013

"Good enough"
This hotel is really quiet, location is good, pricing is very good.So I stay this hotel every time I visit tualatin for business.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Family trip May 21, 2013
2 night trip Apr 3, 2013
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South

"Great stay. Thanks, Travis"
01/18/16 Runrig_fan Wilmington, Delaware
We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Tualatin for one night. Relatives had offered to put us up for the following night, so we couldn't stay a second night. Although we would have liked to. Travis at reception was exceedingly friendly helpful and accommodating. He offered us bottled water and granola bars, which we happily accepted. I don't know if this is standard, or because we are Choice Hotel gold members. There were also chocolate chip cookies available in the lobby, so we were set for the night. The room itself was comfortable and roomy, well lit, and on the ground floor. It appears that some remodeling has been going on, based on what previous reviewers have mentioned. Bed was great, bathroom was clean and well lit, and the television and refrigerator did all that was asked of them. On the negative side, however, the toilet tank handle would not work, so we had to lift the lid and pull the flapper up by hand. Not a major problem, so we waited until the morning to report it. Also, the microwave refused to turn off, even when the clock was back to zero. We resolved that problem by unplugging the microwave. Good thing it shut off after that, otherwise we would have thought that we were in one of those horror movies! :) We reported that as well, and were assured that it would be taken care of before the next guest arrived. Hey, these things happen. You just go with it and look at it with a sense of humor. The breakfasting room was more than adequate, as was the selection of foods. We weren't too hungry, as we'd had a fairly late dinner at the nearby Chipotle the night before. However, we did justice to what was available. There is a laundry room on the ground floor for guests use. If memory serves us correctly, it was either $1.00 or $1.25 for the washer, and the same for the dryer. This really came in handy, as we had some unmentionables that needed washing. We had reservations for a concert on the night that we stayed in Tualatin, and Travis gave us excellent directions to the venue, avoiding the interstate. Next time that we're back in the Portland area, which may be soon, we'll be happy to stay at the Comfort Inn again. It's close to many stores and restaurants, and the service and amenities couldn't have been better. Travis, if you're reading this, thanks for your help and your cheerful attitude!
"Staff makes this hotel better than you would expect it to be."
01/16/16 TEStuart Palmer, Alaska
The rooms and fixtures are old and the bathroom was dingy, but everything was well cared for and clean. You have to drive around the hotel to the backside to find the entrance which can throw you off after a weary day of traveling. The staff was top notch, definitely better than you would expect to find here. The hotel was within easy walking distance of a half dozen or more places to eat as well as a local Fred Meyer store. The free breakfast had the best tasting scrambled eggs I have ever tasted.
12/25/15 J P Placentia, California
The hotel is clean & quiet. I appreciated having both soft and firm pillows on the bed. The breakfast was good including eggs, sausage, waffles and other breakfast foods. We spent 3 nights here and had no problems. Request a room on the top floor as we could hear the people walking around in the room above us.
"Quiet and convenient location"
12/16/15 Lisa S
Hotel was clean and inviting. Good location and very quiet street. Bedding and linens very clean. I like that they have mini soaps and smaller amenities for the shower. If you're only staying one night, you don't need to waste a lot of shampoo. You can't beat chocolate chip cookies upon arrival and was also offered water and granola bar or a bag of popcorn. Nice touch.
"My bed was not too high!"
11/30/15 LynnnB Gants Pass
The bed in room 203 is lower than in most all other hotel rooms. It is fine for everyone, but is extra nice for people with short legs. The single Queen room is huge. I enjoyed the morning sun that came in from the window that covered the entire wall.
"Great staff, great location"
11/17/15 podunkmedic
I've stayed here on a couple of occasions and each time was met with terrific front office staff. Both Travis and Ashley stand out as All-Stars with their commanding presence and excellent over achieving customer service. The rest of the staff were always professional and courteous in all of my encounters with them. The hotel is centrally located to everything central Oregon and the Portland area has to offer.
"Comfort Inn at Tualatin Oregon"
11/02/15 RichinOregon Lincoln Beach, Oregon
This hotel was really top notch. Great room, great air conditioner, great wifi, great breakfast, plus wonderful chocolate chip cookies. We always stay at this hotel when we are in the area. We tried several others, but always come back.
"Good place, nice people."
11/02/15 Alexis W
My stay was nice, room was huge, paid for by the company I work for (traveling for business) and the hotel has a great location for shopping. The beds aren't super comfortable but I have a bad back. A few of the towels were stained in my room, but I knew they were clean because they smelled like bleach. When I checked in upon arrival front desk gave me snacks and water bottles, and let me know about breakfast in the morning being free. Sausage, eggs, awesome coffee and orange juice. Overall good place.
"Economical Gem"
10/19/15 5_Frosts San Diego, California
This is a very standard Comfort Inn, which means they provide you with what you need for a good price. The breakfast was simple, but tasty with several choices and there are many nearby businesses within walking distance. Request room 303 if you can. It's huge!
10/18/15 David M
Staff was helpful and friendly. Room was nice. Enjoyed the hot tub which was open 24 hours. It is close to lots of fun places in Portland. They even plunged out toilet at 11pm at night. Free HBO and WiFi.