All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here431 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR, 97232, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Very close to transportation to downtown. The beds were very comfortable. The gym was tiny, though and breakfast didn't offer much of a selection.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
I arrived late at night. The desk attendant clearly instructed me how to get to my 2nd floor room - explaining about the 2 sets of stairs I would have to take. I followed his instructions- lugging my carry-on bags & 50 lb suitcase up the 2 stair cases. There did not appear to be any other option based on the appearance of the hotel. Granted, I should have asked- but he emphasized the word "stairs" twice during the instructions. The following morning - what did I see? An ELEVATOR. Needless to say, I was quite upset.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Customer service was great and exceeded expections.Hotel location was great and close to transit.Room was very clean and everything worked.The downside was the pillows were a little small.I loved having a free breakfast everyday and definitely would stay there next visit.:-)
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
sean
The hall smelled of mildew and there were stairs to get to the elevator so it was difficult for a disabled person who was my companion
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
We stayed 2 nights. It's not a 5 star hotel, but was comfortable and clean (beds WAY too soft).
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent!"
I wasn't expecting much, but we needed a place to stay for a couple of nights while we were visiting friends in Portland. The Quality Inn was a pleasant surprise, with clean basic rooms, a very handy location, and extremely helpful staff. I'd recommend it for anyone who's looking for a place to spend the night, rather than to entertain.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Gerry
"OK hotel for this type of motel."
The best part of my stay was the front desk man, Julio. The rooms were fairly nice with some renovations done, but only so much can be done with a decades old place constructed of cheap materials.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Eric Zeliu
"happily surprised"
Comfy bed, decent breakfast, great location, plenty of parking,very clean room. What more can you ask for? We would stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Terri
"nice location to downtown"
Liked the easy transit to downtown via rail service
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
"Good Quality at a Fair Price"
Indoor Pool, Cheap Parking, Secure, Quiet, Free Breakfast; Great Deal/Great Price. Not a 5* Property, but very adequate and Comfortable. We'll return!
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Simmons
"Portland Visit, Aug 1 2014"
Good value, close to MAX line, quiet, good service from staff. Parking was easy. Felt safe walking around at night. Not a five star hotel by any stretch but a well-maintained, economical facility.
"Convenient"
We had just had a less than wonderful experience in Seattle so were very happy when we got to Portland and the Quality Inn. Some problems with our room key but everything else was fine. Nice indoor swimming pool.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Customer service was awful we had a dirty room with open used soap and hair on the counter and they did nothing about it, and the pool wasn't warm enough to swim in!
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"Locked Out...."
Locked out for 2 hrs from 1-3 am...no one could open lock. Room smelled...claimed new carpet
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Adequate"
Pretty much what you'd expect for the price. Not atmospheric in the least, but clean and comfortable. Adequate for our purposes in this case.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Nate
Breakfast was a little weak, other than that no complaints
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Very good atmospher, I liked. Thank for everything.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Desi
"It's OK in downtown area."
Little bit noise at the first floor, everything is OK
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Perfect location for getting to the Pearl District"
I needed close access to the Pearl District. The rooms were clean, the staff more than helpful, and a nice breakfast in the morning. I wish I had a tub instead of a shower, but all in all I would return. We caught the tram right across the street from the hotel. We also arrived early and was able to park all day without checking into our room for $5.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Fair Price"
The hotel was fine and beds comfortable, but the breakfast was pretty weak.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
Our room wasn't very clean and it smelled like some. It was in a good location with easy access to the freeway. I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great place and great location"
The staff was really helpful and went above and beyond what they needed to. Great location next to the train and easy to get to the airport form here. I would stay here again for sure!!!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice rooms"
Very comfortable beds but hotel looks old on the outside and not in the best area
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"good option"
we stayed 2 nights. staff were efficient and pleasant, we were able to walk to dinner and a brew pub. the room itself was a little beat up but still presentable. we were on the ground floor facing MLK blvd. for how large a road it is there was very little noise or disturbance. would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
"Reasonably priced"
Showing a little bit of its age, but the rooms were clean and staff pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
I didn't want to rent a car. And the hotel was like 5 minutes walk from and to the light rail train station, which took me to downtown, chinatown, and washington park. Everything worked out perfectly!
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Pretty good"
I stayed here 3 nights for a work trip, and for the most part this place was nice. The bed was comfortable, my neighbors, if I had any, we're quiet or the room was nice and insulated. The bathroom was probably my least favorite part. There was a thing hanging in the shower talking about all the wonderful commodities the bathroom has, like a shower head that rotates, but the shower head actually didn't rotate, and when I spun it either way, it fell off. Also the tub plug wouldn't stay up while I showered so I stood in about a five inches in dirty shower water, which was lame. Overall, it was pretty good, and I would probably stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Jones
"Rude staff"
Arrived at the hotel and nobody was at the front desk. After searching about the lobby for a bell to ring and finding nothing, I called out a couple of times. Finally heard someone stir in the back and the desk clerk came out, apparently annoyed that I'd drawn him away from whatever important activity he was engaged in. He was curt at best. Be warned, parking is an additional charge at this hotel. Apparently they figure you're going to take public transit or just walk to their hotel, and if you actually drove to Portland you'll have to fork out an additional eleven bucks a day. The parking lot is tight and didn't look particularly safe. The room was nothing to write home about. Let's call it compact. Weak wireless and slow. It seemed relatively clean. The halls and hotel itself looked pretty dated. It had a 1980's feel, but not in a good, retro way. During this trip we stayed at one other Quality Inn and found it about the same. We almost stayed at yet another, in Olympia Washington, but decided against it after (yet another) greeting from a rude front desk clerk that seemed to have better things to do than deal with guests.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sean
"Comfortable."
The bed was incredibly comfortable! Clean enough. The room smelled old, but it was worth the walk over the bridge to save $100 over the hotels downtown.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Location"
Staff was helpful and friendly. Charged for parking. Pool didn't look well-cared for. The was a peculiar odor in the hallways.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Valerie
"It's a room to sleep and nothing more"
You can drive to most places within 10-15min but the hotel itself is not that nice and it is not the best area, not bad, just not very nice.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Decent Enough For A Couple Nights"
Check In was fast and easy, we got there about 11pm. The guy at the front desk was really quick in checking us in, provided us with some info, also answered any questions we may have had about the surrounding areas. The breakfast was free decent, make your own waffles...why not. The morning guy doesn't seem to friendly though, maybe it was one of those days..Over all this place was pretty good for the price, close proximity to the moda center, lloyd mall, the max station. It was really easy to get to and from the hotel from the max, took us directly to and from the airport with ease, our first and last day. The hallways are a bit dated, but its just a place to sleep, the beds are comfortable, flat screen tv, fridge, micro, that helped out. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Over priced, older hotel"
Found black hairs on the wash cloths. The walls were paper thin. One of the lights didn't work the first night.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Well located and less expensive"
The parking was 5 dollars extra but we knew it was safe and in a cool place. We liked that we could walk to the center of old town and China town where there are a lot of good restaurants. It was walking distance to the train, too. MW
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Portland, Oregon quality inn"
Comfortable bed, nice enough room for the price. Corridors are real dated, but rooms are good. Free breakfast in the morning, breakfast dude is the man. Fairly quick walk to downtown Portland. Girlfriend and I did a west coast road trip that took us through SF, Portland, and Seattle (and a few overnight stops outside of these cities), this hotel was the best bang for our buck without a doubt.
3 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"Hotel rating"
The staff that checked us in and out were very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. What more to say, it was totally acceptable. Our room was on a busy street so there was noise, but we expected that as it gave us the convenience of being near the Moda Center for the James Taylor concert.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Clean, safe near Moda Center."
We stayed here the night of the James Taylor concert at the Moda. The whole place is in need of an update but the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Front desk staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was really good - waffles, biscuit/gravy, fruit, pastries etc. This place is very close to the Moda which was why I booked it. The weather was perfect so we were able to walk but the bus stop was right out in front of the hotel and the Moda was one stop away if it had been raining.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Lynda
"poor not what I expect it"
Look more like a motel and supposed to be 100% smoke free but somebody was smoking weed it was all down the hall way to my room. Never again but what was good was breakfast the guy really keep it up with food and cleanest.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
Toni
"Fair Price and Fine Stay"
Large comfortable room, easy parking. Good amenities. Straight forward accommodation. No comment on the breakfast, I did not try it.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Good hotel for great price"
Beds were super comfy. Location was good. Not more than 15 minutes to practically everything we wanted to see. We did have an issue with our shower not working when we arrived, but they were there to fix it immediately & we had no problems with it after that. Parking fee was very reasonable compared to other hotels we looked at.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"Convenient Location"
The overall experience was great, however, I've had better breakfast at other Quality Inn. Other hotels included eggs, bacon, sausages on top of fruits, bagel, yogurt, and juices. For the price of over $100/night, at least breakfast should have been better.
2 night family trip May 14, 2014
First time in Oregon
"Great hotel & staff"
We went down for my friends graduation and this hotel was the most reasonably priced hotel. They didn't charge you extra for breakfast like the other hotels we had looked at. When we checked in the man was very nice and extremely helpful explaining all of my questions. He also went out of his way to call us a taxi cab. The man who checked us out the next day was also extremely helpful and very cheerful.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Kayla
"good value for the money"
good: wifi, mattress, location, affordable.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Consider staying here:)"
For the most part, everything was great:)
6 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Mischa TattooFanatic Joligard
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel which was in close proximity to pretty much anything you would need to visit. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, etc. Solid hotel experience.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jackson
"Meh."
Not terrible but not great. It was an older hotel which was quite evident when we got into our room, yellowing paint, dirty in nooks and crannies, stained tub. It was very close to the max line and right on the streetcar line which was lovely. Next time I'll probably just stay at the courtyard right behind this hotel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
ex portlander
"Second Rate Hotel & Questionable Hotel Management"
This hotel is conveniently near the Convention Center. The hotel has second rate management. I requested a room off of the busy, noisy street side. The manager assured me that my room was NOT near the street -- HE LIED! It was one room over from the street side! The other front desk clerks knew he lied, but could not say anything. Later that same day I approached the afternoon clerk and he kindly switched my room to an interior room... much better to say the least. I hope that the corporate office reads these reviews and provides management customer service and ethics training.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Paper thin walls"
Our neighbors weren't even being obnoxiously loud or anything but we could EVERYTHING and couldn't sleep. At 1 in the morning, it got really annoying! Hotel was fine in every other regard.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Freezing cold bathroom floors"
1/ convenient location near convention center and especially close to MAX stop. 2/rate was very reasonable; 3/room was a little shoddy but otherwise failry comfortable; 4/hotel had disinfectant smell through corridors; 5/ bathroom was extremely cold and floor remained cold always; 6/breakfast was ok, waffles cool.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014