All hotels in Kennewick, Washington, United States of America
4220 W 27th Place, Kennewick, WA, 99337, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Would have been nice had we not had to carry all our luggage down the stairs. They dont have an elevator. The hottub wasnt hot. They said they were having issues with it. Overall, nice hotel. Comfortable and cozy. Would stay again....just request to be on main floor and not downstairs
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Brandy
"Horrible Experience"
Horrible. Non smoking room smelled like smoke. The guy next door, in a non-smoing room was smoking and the manager refused to do anything about it. NEVER again.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Meggin
"Good sleep not eats"
Comfortable bed, but the breakfast was little to be desired.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Great value"
The staff was awesome. I needed to Change my reservation late and they did it no problems and without any fees. They we're very friendly and customer oriented. Plus a free breakfast buffet with good options. I will stay there every time I go back to Kennewick for sure.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Exactly as advertised"
Good stay for a good price. Not fancy, but better than Super 8 w/a good breakfast.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great Family Hotel"
From the 24 Hour pool to the hot chocolate chip[ cookies to the accommodating staff that opened the breakfast room an hour early so my kids could eat before their speech competition, this was a great experience. We will definitely stay here again next year.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Jones Family
The Staff were very accommodating.I was there for 4 days. I wasn't impressed with was the breakfast. I think the preparation could have been better. The gravy was pre made ,thick pasty, sausage patties- were hard,biscuits were soggy.Scramble eggs and bacon ,hash browns would have been nice. They had waffles with strawberry preserves. They had fresh fruit 24/7-which was nice. Otherwise, everything was excellent!
4 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Cassie Wright
Nice motel, great breakfast. Excellent staff. Horrible internet service. It kept dropping off. The staff tried to fix the problem but it just could not be fixed. I need the internet to complete work details each day. I won't be able to stay here in the future, too bad as it is a great place to stay.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Overnight Stay on road trip"
We stayed here while breaking up a long road trip. Breakfast was good, swimming pool and hot tub nice. Rooms a bit dated but comfortable. There is no elevator - so you have to carry suitcases up or down stairs.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"nice stay!!!"
The room was very comfortable and well maintained...always a bowl of fruit available. courteous staff. highly reccommend this motel.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
C. Jore
"GREAT!"
Rooms are clean! Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub was relaxing. Also has a sauna but didn't use it. The breakfast was pretty good also. They have a good selection of different things to eat. Room service and staff were nice and helpful! Would definitely come back on my next trip!
8 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Gloria
"Budget hotel"
Management was very helpful and responded to any need incurred.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Jed
"Great service, clean , friendly. Great breakfast"
Great
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"best ammenities in town"
The staff is always so friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make your stay great. We had family and friends over to take advantage of the 24 hour pool,hot tub,and sauna and when we asked for extra towels the front desk guy said"your guest are our guests". We had my niece and nephew stay over last minute and they were able to accomidate us with an extra bed without hesitation. Great price and good continental breakfast. We always stay here when he come to visit family because we know we will always enjoy our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
jennifer yarnell
Everything was excellent. Staff is very friendly and courteous. I would bring my family back for another stay.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
Annie
"Disappointing experience"
We arrived late and the front desk person was very helpful. Our room was rather cold and the bed only had sheets and a thin blanket. Outside it was in the teens and we could not figure out how to turn on the heat in the room, so we spend the whole night fully dressed in bed, but cold. When checking out I could not find the person at the front desk. I rang the bell and waited for about 5 minutes before someone told me she was sitting down in the breakfast area. Overall was rather disappointed.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great Staff"
Quiet stay. Very helpful staff. Could be a bit cleaner. Not the best breakfast selections but made it work.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
J.
"Threadbare"
Price was good, but the entire facility need rehabilitation. Friendly person at front desk.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Billy13
Great variety of breakfast items
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Service was excellent"
The young man who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. I travel alot and rarely encounter someone as customer oriented as he is. The rest of the accommodations were as expected.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
This hotel used to be my favorite, but it is slowly going down in maintenance I dont think they are keeping it upgraded as they should. The customer service is great, super nice people, but I will go to the one across the street from now on.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Mona
"Cost effective stay"
It's an older hotel in need of upgrades, but the room was clean and the staff was very service oriented.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Mark B
Nice breakfast for type of hotel
5 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
Vaughn
"Worth the price"
We stayed 4 nights. The bed was very comfortable and our room was clean. We were on the bottom floor, but had a window as requested. The location is convenient to the main highway and some stores and restaurants. We got a good rate for the stay, and at that price I would stay again!
4 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"Outdated and overpriced."
Hotel is outdated and in need of repairs and updates. The carpets are old and loose. The walls are cracked. We had an opportunity to stay at a Red Lion for the same price but chose Baymont since the pool is open 24 hrs.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
"Lots of hotels in the area with better quality sam"
The "free" wifi didn't reach my room.Boo! There is no elevator that goes to the basement...clunk,clunk,clunk down the stairs. The place looks like it's constantly maintenanced by a crew that hurrys and cares nothing for details like the doors being old and scratched, etc.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
MikeyJones
"geat place to stay"
everything was great.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
Alan
"Had a great stay"
The stay was great and everything was clean.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Allen
"Nice stay. Good price. Good breakfast"
Nice hotel. Reasonably priced for accommodations provided. Pool and hot tub open 24 hours. Nice and clean. Decent free hot breakfast. Easy to find. Good location. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Shane
"Bridge tournament"
Nice motel. Clean room. Good service.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Dick
"Allow pets but train noise is ad"
The chairs in the room looked like someone had peed on them. The train noise was terrible but only bothered us a couple of times after we went to sleep. Staff was really nice. They allowed our 2 cats which was what we needed. Rate was a little high for quality of the room.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"preview before move"
Wonderful staff. Cleaning was constance. Location was not the best for us. Son recently moved to Richland and it was a distance to see him daily, although roads were very easy to reach. Indoor pool was fantastic for my 7 year old. Parks and shopping were nice and close. We stayed 7 days. First time at Baymont, it won't be the last.
7 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Good Value!"
Good value for the price. Convenient to city.
4 night trip Sep 28, 2013
California Girl
"Enjoyable Stay."
Room was just what I was looking for and a good value.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Staff was helpful and pleasant. Coffee, cookies and fruit available in the lobby. Breakfast like most avaiable in hotels
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Nothing fancy, but the room was clean and comfortable for the price, and breakfast buffet offered a good selection.
4 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"road trip"
met my needs perfectly
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
karen
"room was nice w/ comfortable bed. undesirable t.v"
Very poor maid service. We stayed 3 nights and each evening when we returned to our room, the bed was not made nor were our used towels replaced with clean ones. We had to call the desk for clean towels, wash clothes, etc. We questioned the maid and she said the do not disturb sign was on the door. On the contrary, we removed that card before leaving the room each day, but granted we didn't leave until 11:00 a.m. each day. Do the maids only work in the mornings? I would think that with a 12:00 check out time, not everyone leaves early in the morning. We would stay for a return visit, because the price was affordable and the room was comfortable plus being in a nice part of Kennewick, but I would like to see a newer style (flat screen) t.v. in the rooms.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Al
Very nice king room with spa tub! We also enjoyed the breakfast
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Shelley
"A quick stop on our way home"
For the purposes of sleep, wake, breakfast, and go, the hotel worked fine. Kids enjoyed the breakfast (waffles, cereal, muffins, biscuit/gravy). There is a pool but we didn't use. Something of note: if you get a room on floor 1, those rooms are actually in the basement which is partially below ground (windows are at ground level) Like any basement it is a bit dark and drab. Second floor is at ground level. Room was neat and clean, and slept well in the beds.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
KS
"Very clean hotel, friendly staff!"
Just a one night stop, but would have loved to stay longer, rooms were great...very comfortable beds. staff very friendly and a great breakfast included. and the nice cookies in the evening after swimming (pool great also)
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Placed us in the wrong room at first,paid for king with spa tub and placed in just a king suite. they fixed that. there was burned out lights in spa tub area. theice machines did not work on two of the three floors. the breakfast was not impressed with. I have had better night stays.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
mike
"Baymont Inn Kennewick"
This is the first time we've stayed at this hotel. It was a good place to break the trip from Vancouver, WA to Moscow, ID. The hotel was very good, beds were comfortable and room was excellently clean. The only drawback for us, or anyone traveling with a lot of belongings to have to tote in and out of rooms, was there is no elevator.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay, except towel shortage."
We had two rooms for two nights. There were 7 in our party. The hotel was very kid friendly. The kids particularly liked the 24 hour pool availability. My only issue was towels. We had to beg for pool towels. With 4 people in the room, The 3 towels provided were just not enough. I found the cleaning staff and asked for a towel as I was dripping wet, she said she would bring it in 20 minutes, they were drying! There was a shelf there with towels on it. Any way, everything else was great.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Terry
"Very good hotel"
Friendly staffs, very clean & spacious room & great breakfast. Very good location too: close to good restaurants, supermarkets, filling stations etc. The only minus point is the Internet speed: not that fast especially in the evening. I guess it was because they didn't use WPA2 security with AES encryption (or WPA/WPA2 + TKIP/AES hybrid mode. Thus they coudn't get full speed from their 802.11n devices
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Tung
"Easily accessible, close to stores and restaurant."
We really enjoyed our stay here. It was very easy to find, the staff were friendly and the place was clean. There are a few eating places you can walk to and many more nearby. The pool is open 24 hours and the breakfast was above average for a continental complimentary hotel affair. Our only complaint was that the fitness room was pretty much unusable. The treadmill didnt work at all and the elliptical and stationary bikes were old and clunky. But overall for the price, this was an excellent place to stay and we would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Hot room"
When we arrived temperature was 102. The room air was turned off! Room was uncomfortable for quite some time.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"overnight"
Appreciate pet friendly. Staff helpful. Breakfast good.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great stay for the price"
The bed was so very comfortable. The room had everything we needed.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Internet issues"
I guess they were in the process of revamping the internet system but access was limited and very slow
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013