All hotels in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States of America
3808 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Enough good for go shopping in Spokane valley"
My family needed to buy Christmas gifts, so we went to Spokane Valley to do that. The hotel is close Spokane Valley mall, shopping centers and restaurants, hence achieve our purpose to be close the shops. The neighborhood is not attractive so I don't recommend the Hotel to Getaway. The rooms was clean but the carpet need a refresh. My son complain about the room was too hot My son complained about the room was too hot, he didn't find the heater control.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Concert trip"
We love staying here. They allow pets without a fee, pool is open all night, and the beds are super comfy. It is tucked in a out of the way place but a couple minutes gets you to the freeway, shopping or the mall. Staff is always pleasant and breakfast is better than some of the places we have stayed at.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Lila
nice clean hotel, good breakfast, alittle further drive from other hotels but not bad, other hotels are in very traffic congested areas, this one is not, better price than other hotels, I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Yvonne
"Great value for the business traveler in Spokane"
Newer property. Everything first rate. Rooms are large, clean, modern. Not a flaw in the place. The location is next to an industrial park and not charming but the facility is excellent and the price was great. I will stay there on my next trip to Spokane as my wife loved it.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
A great room for the price. A few areas need some updates, but overall, the room and motel were great. We will stay there again, for sure.
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"nice hotel"
clean rooms, comfy beds and decent breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Very comfortable"
The only downside was the location. It was out of the way to find.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2014
Consuelo
"Good hotel"
Wasn't expecting the hotel to be so out of the way, but it was still nice. Would stay again. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Rebecca
"great hotel"
We really liked that pool is open 24hrs
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great for passing through"
The hotel itself was in good condition and was very clean. The staff and friendly and helpful. As far as downsides, it is a little out of the way in a dark part of town. Second, the breakfast wasn't anything to write home about. If you are looking for a quick clean place to stay, certainly don't pass this one by.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Brady
"Welcoming hotel"
Front desk personnel went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Pool and hot tub tempurature was perfect - had a great time. Will definately recommend this hotel to family and friends.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
carol
"Not near anything"
Great hotel but not located near anything in particular. No local restaurants. Not downtown Spokane.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Exceeded Expectations"
This is an absolutely beautiful facility, which has clearly been remodeled and upgraded recently. It's in an industrial area and just down the road from freeway access. The Spokane Valley Mall is nearby. Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the wifi worked well. Would recommend.
Angie
"Very nice---But."
Hotel is beautiful, rooms are perfect. I do wish we would have been told about train whistles all night long.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Bonnie J
"Just okay"
The room definitely needs some repair. The carpet outside the bathroom is missing a piece. The vanity was not cleaned well and the room was dusty.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"??"
Floor was dirty by head of bed, mattress was old and not very comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
"Comfortable & clean!"
Hotel was great! Comfortable, clean and helpful staff. All 10 people in our group agreed and we decided to stay here again on our way back!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Pleasant place to stay."
Had a pleasant stay at the hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice room nice breakfast"
We came in late and left early but was the best Hotel we stayed at on this trip.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Cathy
"Made the stay Better!"
This hotel is great. The staff, the room, the location, the pool/hot tub, even the complimentary breakfast was better than the usual carb-fest. We were supposed to stay for one night and it turned into two extra days, NO Problem. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Deborah
"Gone to the dogs."
When we arrived we asked for a room with no pets around and one that has had no pets in it. We were told that pets had been in and are allowed in all the rooms. I told the girl I had allergies and she said that is the way it is at La Quinta. We had run into this issue before and were told to ask for a room that had never had pets in it and on a floor with no pets on it, again we were told that they had no such thing .I questioned her again and amazingly she found one. She told me they save them for special guests ( what makes you a special guest?) she did let us have one then as I told her we would have to leave because of allergies. Great welcoming . I think my days as a member and staying at La Quinta Inns is over. Pets are more catered to than humans.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Not Impressed
"We had a family wedding to attend."
I came with my parents, in their 80's, who needed to check in early to change. They provided us with our room early and on the first floor. Loved the fresh chocolate chip cookies in the evening too!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Deb
Very clean excellent
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Jethro
"Great comfort and friendliness"
Hotel comfortable and clean. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating . Great breakfast! Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great stay for a girls weekend getaway"
Very nice stay. The young lady at the front desk was so very helpful and kind. Because of her I would stay there again
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Lynnette
"Best pet friendly travel lodging."
laQuinta takes pet friendly seriously. Dog bones at front desk, soundproof rooms, very quiet even with lots of pups that night.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great stopover spot"
We stayed at this hotel on a previous trip and were happy to return. It's easy to find from the highway.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Blue Iris
This is a nice hotel, although a little noisy as it is in an industrial area. Very friendly staff, comfortable rooms, nice pool, and a good continental breakfast. This hotel is a good value for the money.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"great accommodations"
We thought the location was unusual, quiet industrial area. Not a detraction at all. Wonderful accommodations!!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
The hotel staff was very helpful. We enjoyed the breakfasts each morning.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Breakfast was disappointing."
Very nice hotel. My family has stayed at quite a few LA Quinta's. The only negative I can say is the continental breakfast did not have much to it and what they did have was barely warm. Eggs, sausage, bread and waffles were the choices. It was very limited. We always choose a hotel with breakfast and this one was disappointing.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
April
The hotel, room & breakfast was excellent. Only downsides were the pool was closed for cleaning & the guy upstairs was very loud.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Don't Stay at this hotel this is the worst hotel I stay in my life. When checked in with my family the rooms and bathroom smells bad as they never clean. then they move to new room, no body did the vacuum it and same about the smell. Mattress are so old you can sink into them. Me and my won't able to sleep all night. Please don't stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"La Quinta?"
Ad did not say it was located in a commerciL area,hotel was clean but not to expected La Quinta standards. Have stayed in Super 8 that were much nicer. Check in staff was great, check out Staff snooty and treated us as Third Part Bookers?.?.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
mikerug
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel for a short stay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
MM
Hotel was very comfortable, and the beds were heaven after all day in the car. Staff were extremely friendly and helpfull. Pool was fun with pool toys provided for the guests and also 24 hrs.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice mid-level hotel"
Only a mile or so off freeway 90 and a quick 20 minutes to Spokane airport. Outstanding front desk service. Rooms clean and comfortable, but can be noisy if people are talking in the hall. Fast food nearby; large shopping center with nice restaurants a mile away. Serve-yourself breakfast was plentiful.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Love this hotel!"
This hotel was great! We were near the pet area which is a separate section of grass right outside the rear entrance. The staff was very cheerful and friendly upon check-in and check-out. The bathroom is huge in comparison to other hotel bathrooms. There was plenty of space between the shower, the toilet, and the door. You can actually dry off after a shower without hitting the toilet or the door. It is kind of far off the freeway though.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great Staff and a Good Place to Stay"
Hotel is in an industrial area but very close to a mall and more residential. The room was updated and comfortable. Water pressure on the third floor is very weak. The staff was VERY helpful and friendly. I would stay again, just on the first floor.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Worked in a pinch"
I was stopping overnight on my way to Montana. It was very late when I checked in and the front desk clerk was very welcoming. The room was clean and had room to move around in. I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again!!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good! We would stay here again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Jill
The beds were comfortable but the location was in the middle of an industrial park with not much around it.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Cheryl
"Great Get Away"
It was a great place to stay. Very clean, and great pool. This was a great hotel outside of the city, but very close to the valley mall.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel on the outskirts of Spokane."
At check in, the front desk clerk was exceptionally friendly and gave us a choice of a room on each story of the hotel, noting that the 3rd floor had vaulted ceilings and was larger for the same price. She recommended some nearby restaurants for us and made us feel at home. The hotel was quiet and very clean.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Business"
Pleasant staff and clean rooms. Good breakfast
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Clean and Neat!"
One of the cleanest places we have ever been. Only down side was the walls seemed very thin. One side of us had a crying baby and the other side had extremely loud guests. Woke us up about 1am whistling as they entered their room and then continued with a very colorful conversation. One call to the desk seemed to cure the problem until morning, when they started up again. No clothing hook in the shower area! It won't keep us from returning but we will definitely bring a hook of our own (suction or over the door suggested).
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"very clean and great staff."
The room was a great rate. Very clean and very nice staff.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Worked just fine."
Spent 3 nights here. Nothing fancy but it's a place to sleep. Relatively quiet. Comfortable bed.
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
RT
"Work in Spokane"
Nice hotel & staff. A little far off main hwy. but overall a decent place. I would probably stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Pat
"Nice hotel no walking areas"
Good experience. Always love the pillows and breakfast. Just wish there was somewhere to walk to.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014