All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here54 Sierra Blvd, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.8
    2.6
    2.3
The manager was really friendly and gave a guide of places to see as our first visit. It was so helpful we enjoyed our stay
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Heidi
"So/So - Good for the Money"
The short of it: Good room for the price, certainly a no frills type of place. The amenities are nonexistent or lackluster at best and the listing is deceptive. The long of it: We were shocked at how low the price was and when we got there we found out why. The hotel clerk was nice but only spoken broken English (she was of Argentine descent). There was no luggage rack and no elevator so you have to carry everything quite a way up the stairs. The listing said there was a indoor heated pool, what there really was is a 4' X 4' pool with bubbles and a broken heater. The sauna was not working as well. The room is clean but very dated. I did enjoy a cigar on the balcony, and the view was good. Breakfast was lacking. No waffles, no bagels, no proteins.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Jeremy
"not what it show on the web page."
there was mold on the bathroom shower . I ask for handcap room and was put the second floor .with no help We will never go there again
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Keith
"Good deal for 50 bucks. Not worth any more"
The location was good but the hotel was old, not very clean, and I'm pretty sure the service staff didn't exist. We were only there for 2 days but our room didn't get cleaned at all while we were out. When we decided to check out the jacuzzi the front desk never answered our call, and when I walked down there was no one there. Even another couple was waiting to check in When we finally found the jacuzzi in the basement, it looked like it was out of a horror film. Dim lights, cement walls. The sauna has a wooden door! I was too scared to go in from the fear of getting stuck.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"nice"
very good, relaxing
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Iwona
"Budget place"
This place when you are staying on budget, location is ok, there is free trolley and bus takes you to slopes or cross country. Room was clean and simple, but very thin walls you can hear you neighbors.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
vendy
"Disquesting"
Travel to Mammoth for snowboard trip. This hotel is good when you drunk and totally don't care.Dirty and smelly. For me is just one word tragic.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Adam
"Conveniently close to the Village and Shuttle"
The overall quality was lower than expected. We tried the complimentary continental breakfast on the first day and were not impressed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nick
"Sleep Cheap"
This is all about budget sleeping...no frills. They have free continental breakfast. Cereal, toast, English muffins, coffee juice. One note...the milk they had was SOUR. Best bet is to bring your own. The rooms have mini refrigerators. The staff was very friendly. They have covered parking....good when there is heavy snow. I only recommend this if you are on a budget and/or bringing kids. If you are taking a date...look elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
DoubleB
"Front desk clerk very unhappy. Room dirty"
I won't be going back there Confusing bear signs
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Well...its cheap."
How unfortunate. The room smelled like seeemen.
3 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
"Mammoth Lakes CA"
Everything was as good as expected. Great rate.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"to old and run down"
Hotel is located in a nice área, close to everything but facility is old and dirty, lady in the front desk could more polite, is not cows she is dealing with.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"friends trip"
went on a friends snowboarding trip, we had a low budget so this hotel was perfect, they had continental breakfast which was great. the people at the front desk were really nice
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Estibaliz
"be careful"
One of the worst experience I had
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Tomer
"good cheap room"
Great cheap room for last minute snowboarding get away
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Bradley
"Disappointing one night stand"
Everyone expects a few shortcomings with a low star, inexpensive overnight option. The hard bed, limited options for food, no extra linens, lack of room comfort, etc...but limiting the hot tub to (2) hrs (via padlock), requiring a freezing cold shower prior to entering the hot tub or threats of eviction, shortage of toilet paper, and hiding the desk staff to avoid requests?, well, that's downright rude!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
mammoth regular
"welcoming atmosphere and convinient pricing"
the staff was my experiece. There was something so geniuwine and caring about their service , it almost made me feel like I was visiting family. And it's nice knowing I can walk across the street for some good pizza and beer :) o! And the shuttle to the mountain is like right there.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
cynthia
"Bang for your buck."
Great staff! Get what u pay for in the room. Not bad at all.. Ask if the Jacuzzi is working...
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
SD L9CAL
"Very disappointed in this hotel."
Several of our group booked rooms here on a Friday night in route south on 395. The check in clerk was courteous and acknowledged us in line. The front lobby was small but clean. When we got to our room it was a different story. Very outdated. The bathroom was the worst. The most horrible ghetto blue/green painted wall with a light fixture that looked like it was taken from a public rest stop dated 1970. There was no hot water in the shower/tub and the sink was stopped up and wouldn't drain. Wouldn't you think the maid would notice this? The exhaust fan was so loud we couldn't talk to each other. One of the other couples in our group had no flushing toilet. Let us not forget that the maintenance man goes home at 5 so there are no repairs for us. I would defiantly stay in a different hotel next time I'm in Mammoth.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
songbyrd
"What you see is what you get"
Decent, inexpensive option for mammoth. Lobby has eating area for continental breakfast.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not bad for the money"
Only stayed one night. The bed was comfortable. The television in the room was really disappointing. Old and very small. Gotta love the orange walls on the first floor hallway.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Sean
"Travelodge Mammath Lake, CA"
This is a really old, dated hotel. The hallways and rooms smell like Fabreeze
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Basic room, adequate...."
Adequate room, but extremely basic. Decor was awful, and everything in this hotel needs updating.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014

"STAY AWAY .. STAY ELESWHERE"
Terrible customer service , unkempt messy appearance . She was rude , made assumptions about us and asked personal questions about our finances . They only provided 3 towels for 5 people, kept making excuses for not providing more. We asked more than once for an extra blanket for one of our young boys, who was cold,this never came.The blankets on the room had cigarette burn holes . We personally saw her open a cereal packet with her mouth/teeth to refill cereal container, she dropped plastic spoons on the floor and picked them up and reused them. There was hair on the utensils , with only three tables available for breakfast in the foyer of the building.Stay away and book anywhere else . I have done a lot of travel in the last 5 years , this has been the worst/dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. My family and I will NEVER stay at Travelodge in Mammoth lakes again .
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
J
"Worth spending $50 more a night to stay elsewhere"
The staff here was very helpful, however the facility itself was lacking. The coffee maker was not clean and un useable. There was no hot water in the shower just barely above cold water. The hot tub was broken which I wish I would have know about in advance because being a ski trip this was a necessity for me. Not bad for the price but far from ideal and was lacking in basic amenities.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Zachary
MX
Nice room & quiet. Suited our needs perfectly. The people who owned the place were very nice as well.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Gregory
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Travelodge Mammoth Lakes

"Worst motel ever"
06/27/15 notrace52 Portland, Oregon
A dirty motel with rude nasty people. When the desk clerk wants to fight with you that is a bad sign. A dirty hot tub and a cold water shower. Filthy carpet throughout the building. Do yourself a favor save the aggravation stay anywhere else go to another city or town. It is a shame that the once respected Travel Lodge name is connected to this horrible place
"Nice Place"
06/21/15 beepee9 Bloomville, New York
Nice place to visit for the family in mind.. Room was clean and clean bed.. Visited the park Devils Pile.. You have to walk to see the Pile and the Falls so if your Disabled not a good place to go.. Liked the interesting little town!
06/17/15 cc201596 Ojai, California
I wasn't expecting how dingy and dark the place would be. Everything in the room was very dusty and it looked like it hadn't been really cleaned well in years. The old phone was covered in dust. I used an outlet behind a table to plug in my phone and was sad to see how dirty it was behind the table. There were too many things plugged into another outlet and it looked unsafe. The TV had one channel. Next time I will pay more and stay elsewhere. Sorry!
"Like a dungeon"
06/11/15 Laurie F Tucson
This property is horrible. It is an old interior motel with terrible access to the rooms. Dark and dingy with outdated decor. Unfriendly people, and simply walking into the place will give you the creeps.
"Expected a little more"
06/11/15 Gromma So Cal
Definitely a budget property. Toilet was not flushing when we first arrived. It was somewhat tended to but never flushed properly. Hair dryer did not work but I had my own. Continental breakfast nice value. Good coffee.
"dirty carpet--unsafe shower"
06/07/15 karenhU6261QI Sparks, Nevada
carpet was very dirty I had white socks on and the bottom of them was black after walking on the carpet our room! The curtain assembly had a broken off handle! The bathtub had NO anti slip strips in it or an anti-slip mat in it and a person could easily fall when showering in it. We learned not to stay at this place again or suggest it to any of our friends! I rate this motel as one of the worst I have stayed in and I have stayed in many! The so-called managers of this motel should have had the common sense to not allow these problems in the first place!
"You get what you pay for"
06/07/15 AmandaOZ09 Sydney Australia
Despite the title of my review the one saving grace for this tired motel is the wonderfully hospitable and friendly owners and welcome we received and continued to receive. It is definitely a one night only motel but served the purpose of a bed for the night although that really wasn't very comfortable for the cheap price I wasn't expecting too much. Breakfast was included which was basic and the picnic plates and plastic cutlery were amusing ? But,once again was a bonus we didn't expect for the price. The location is good. A short walk to restaurants and shops.
"Lovely Hotel-温馨的小旅店"
06/06/15 Yang L Hays, Kansas
The owner of the hotel is very nice, the position and the environment is both perfect. It's a very good deal rather than other hotels and other towns near Yosemite. And the room has balcony too! 酒店老板人很不错,哈哈,并且房间位置与环境都很不错。虽然距离优胜美地稍微远一点点,但是性价比很高,而且小镇的环境也不错,很休闲。对了,房间还有阳台。
"Excellent Hospitality"
06/03/15 douglase631 Irvine, California
At first appearance, the property is in need for repairs and some updating. A further look confirms this. In spite of that the Front Desk staff is so hospitable and helpful to everyone. Having been in the Service industry all my career, this is very refreshing to see. Personable and caring, going above and beyond seem not to be the norm any more. They made the stay for me and want to return.
"I will NEVER stay at a Travelodge again!!!"
05/28/15 368huberth Fallbrook, California
This was my second most awful experience in a motel in my over 50 years of travel only exceeded by another Travelodge. Busy weekend, last minute trip, needed an overnight stopover. Only place available. When we made reservations tried to advise we were traveling with our two dogs. Internet reservation form would not allow us declare the dogs. When we arrived we were informed that there was a $25 non-refundable cash fee for dogs, (non-receipted credit cards unacceptable). Entire facility was dreary and worn out. Carpets were dirty, floor tile in bath broken, shower plumbing pulled from the wall. We were directed to park in the rear parking lot. Unfortunately it was covered with water from the rain, If you own it you need to fire your facility manager and his boss, They are stealing your money!! If it is a franchisee that is representing your company, then you need to start looking for a job because your company is about to fail. Will do all I can to assist!!