All hotels in Bonita Springs, Florida, United States of America
3401 Bay Commons Dr, Bonita Springs, FL, 34134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great place in a nice area. The lakeside bar and grill were a nice place to hang out and grab a drink.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
michelle
"Excellent hotel"
We enjoyed the all facilities. Great service, great restaurant and very close to the shopping mall and The Romo's Restaurant and Market.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rita I
"It was awesome!"
It was great! Clean rooms, very friendly staff, from front desk to restaurant. Will definitely come back.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Nadir
"Relaxing vibe, great pool"
My only two complaints are that the beds were quite hard and the WiFi sucked. The pool, restaurant and bar were awesome! Great location, very clean. Great staff at front desk,housekeeping and bartenders.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Angela
"Great getaway 5 minutes away from beach"
Was such a great getaway. 5 minutes from beach
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Angel
"Save a room for me, I am going back."
Beautiful boutique hotel in a lovely location not far from Bonita Beach. I stayed an extra day because I loved being there so much and really felt at home. I loved breakfast on the patio by the lake with little bunnies eating nuts near me. How great to have a sliding glass door out to a little balcony in my very pretty room. I found the price extremely reasonable for the quality. The hotel is steps from great restaurants, including Roys, and shops. The staff was delightful. Try this hotel, but save one room for me. I am going back.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Helpful staff, pleasant hotel.
6 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice!"
Great hotel in a really nice area. Loved it
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
ELENA
"Great Staycation! Convenient location, nice staff"
My husband and I love going over to SW Florida coast. Hotel is centrally located between Naples and Ft. Myers so you can enjoy both cities offerings, i.e., Naples 5th Ave., Ft. Myers Thomas Edison home, and great outlet mall in Estero. I run and the hotel is right next to a beautiful development Bonita Bay, which has excellent bike/run path that has lots of nature preserves along the route. The hotel staff was friendly, room, hotel & pool were clean, and Mangrove Café had good food too.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Candace
"Pleasant Surprise"
Pleasantly surprised. Very convenient location. Great for the price. Wonderful scenery with palm trees, bunny rabbits in park areas, great pool and hot tub, decent pool bar and rooms to really relax.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Edward
we stayed at this hotel the first time we came to Florida on the recommendation of our son. The rooms are very comfortable the bathroom is sensational and there is even a small balcony so you can try to see the alligators. Our room was always clean except for forgetting to leave us coffee packets the service was perfect. There were restaurants within walking distance and the lake front bar was always friendly, especially Tom.
8 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Kristin
"Beautiful area"
Our stay was very pleasant, the hotel is very nice. One of things I would say needs to change is to provide free coffee in the mornings. We were checking out and had to pay $2.00 for the smallest cup of coffee. The coffee maker and supplies in the room were not the best.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Romantic Getaway"
We were celebrating our anniversary. The hotel was clean elegant and beautifully located. We enjoyed our stay. The only down side for me was the restaurant was very close to the pool so it was not as private as it could have been but the hotel did amazing for the space they had.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel in a Great Location"
This is one beautiful place and convenient to many beautiful beaches and some really great restaurants. Make sure you visit the outdoor mall across from the hotel. There is a bakery/restaurant/bar/fresh pasta (DeRoma's) which is fantastic. My only recommendation is to request a room with a refrigerator and a sit down balcony. Otherwise really nice facility.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Raymond
Hotel was perfectly located to shopping, dining and wedding venue. Pool was inviting and quiet. Restaurant and bar provided great food and service. Very happy with stay.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Jennie
"Recommended"
Surpricing nice. We enjoyed this hotel a lot. Short drive to Barefoot beach.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Mette
"Bonita Springs"
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends
3 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
cv
"Good stay"
Very comfy, clean and nice hotel. We were very happy with what we got -- especially for the price. It's much more elegant than I expected. It's located by a small upscale outdoor mall where there are a few restaurants and shops. I picked it because it was close to a friend's house, but I imagine it could feel a little removed if you were just going on vacation. It's not right next to the beach.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Megan
"Tri- none"
The front desk staff was unfriendly. more important to chat with other employees than acknowledge me or get me checked in. The pool had a layer of silt at bottom. Never cleaned during my week stay. I wonder if they ever clean the hottub?
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Really Nice"
Great location, everyone was really friendly. Great restaurants just steps away.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Ricardo
"Winter getaway"
Hotel was just as expected- Perfect for my family of four. Outdoor restaurant was great!! Staff was extremely friendly. The only downfall is that they charge for breakfast-not worth $6.00 pp.
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Michele
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Excellent!! Clean good breakfast and good service
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Convenient"
The outside appearance is grand. However the guest rooms were very outdated.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Business stop"
Awesome location very nice facilities close to everything one needs for business and play, I wi be back. Good pool and tiki bar.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice place to stay in Bonita Beach."
I like the classical elegant style of this hotel. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Room was a little smaller than we though but it was comfortable enough for a family of four. Close to the beach and also from many good places to eat. The continental breakfast was so-so. Perhaps a little pricy for what it is and on our last day the options were few because the pancake-maker machine broke down. We ended up leaving to another place to eat breakfast on that day. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ramirez. Fam.
"vacation"
Great service,tom the bartender is awesome..cant wait to come back
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
kristen
"Old charm"
Hotel overall had an old charm about it, the location wAs next to shopping and dining.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Beautiful hotel setting, great pool and patio/deck area.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice old world charm"
Staff was very nice. We did not spend a lot of time there as we were visiting friends and was mostly with them, but our experience while we were there was very enjoyable
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good location but rooms need updating."
Room was tired looking. Need new mattresses and overall bathroom renovation. The lobby is better looking than the rooms.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"biz travelers hotel"
good central location decor and overall look is dated decent for a business traveler friendly staff
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quiet hotel near the beach"
We enjoyed 5 days at this location and found it to be in a great location. It was clean, hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. It had it's own restaurant and bar which was also very convenient.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Very nice. The only thing I would suggest is to have the continental breakfast included in the price as most other hotels do. It should be a courtesy.
2 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
carole
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
We had a very pleasant stay, nice grounds, comfortable bed, accommodating staff. Good breakfast, nice restaurant. Pool could have been a little warmer, but I like a very warm pool as I have bad arthritis. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
helen
This hotel looks very nice on the outside and is adjacent to the Promenade at Bonita Bay with upscale shopping and restaurants. However, the hotel leaves a lot to be desired in terms of maintenance, cleanliness. Overall, it is very tired with its furnishings. The grounds around the pool, jacuzzi, and patio need to be better serviced. Great potential, but falls short of expectations, especially for the tariff they demand.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Overpriced Value With No Amenities"
For a hotel along the lines of a Hampton Inn it had none of the free amenities like free breakfast and happy hour, but it cost a lot more. We split a hamburger platter and two drinks (watered down piña colladas) and it cost $40.00 at the restaurant so low points for that, too. The hotel room bed had no cover, just blanket and sheets. The hvac was noisy, too. The option to stay here again for us would only be if nothing else was available.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great restaurants and shopping across the parking."
We enjoyed our stay. We were sure what to do when you arrived so we headed to the shopping mall across the parking lot for some gelato. Delish! We discovered the happy hour at the center bar and enjoyed some live music. Then we headed to Roy's restaurant for an amazing dinner. Everything was at the mall and it was nice to be able do to all of those things without driving. Fun location for a one night stay.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Jules
"Very Satisfied Customer"
The stay was great, the rooms are beautiful. The location is perfect, restaurants and entertainment are all in walking distance.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
I was very disappointed with such a highly rated hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"room conditions"
Overall was a great hotel, however, the airconditioner was the loudest I have ever endured in both our room and the neighboring rooms- this was at least experienced on the 2nd floor
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Was told our room would have a water view it did not.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel, nothing too fancy"
Was only here for one night and checked out the next morning. Staff was very nice and friendly, also very helpful. My room was OK, a little worn, but there was nothing wrong with it.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Lindsey
"Nicely situated, but needs renovation"
We did not get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice. Having a balcony overlooking a small lake was pleasant. Breakfast was nothing special, and one morning they were out of most things, including coffee, when we got there at 9:30. There were no hypoallergenic pillows available. And no extra blankets in the room. When we asked for the latter, the staff promptly provided some, though one was torn up.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
m&j
"Nice hotel but not worth the premium cost"
We had a nice but nothing special stay here. The room was ok but lacked updated outlets for charging phones near the bed. I was surprised they charged for the breakfast since it was similar to Hilton Garden Inn but it was $6.99. Also the internet is confusing the room information stated it is pay per day (why a $200+ hotel charges is beyond me)
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Trianon Bonita Springs was a very pleasant experience. All staff that we had contact with were very helpful, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Trianon!! Thank you
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great Small Hotel in Perfect Location"
Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel is secluded but right next to US Rt. 41. There is a bit of traffic noise but the lush greenery surrounding the hotel make it feel more isolated. And the Lake House restaurant adds to the feeling of tropical isolation. The hotel is comfortable and offers great value for money, especially in Southwest Florida where everything is expensive in-season. With quick access to Rt. 41 and I-75 it is easy to get to beaches, golf courses, shopping or anywhere from this hotel. We stayed at the hotel for 10 nights and will definitely consider returning if/when we are in the area.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Don
"check your cell carrier."
only problem was that you cannot get ATT cell service at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel with lots of amenities"
Great hotel. Great location with everything you need without having to drive. Awesome restaurants. Great live band in the Promenade. Absolutely perfect weekend getaway.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jaime
We enjoyed our stay. The room and staff were very friendly. The pool was the best. The hotel has a good location; you do need to drive to the beach.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Not bad, not great."
The place is clean and newish with comfortable rooms. I went to look for coffee in the lobby in the morning and the woman there told me "There is a coffee maker in your room, or you can pay $6.95 for the continental breakfast. That's just the way it is." And I won't be staying at this hotel again -- that's just the way it is.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015