All hotels in Bonita Springs, Florida, United States of America
3401 Bay Commons Dr, Bonita Springs, FL, 34134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beds are super hard"
Everything was great except for the bed.honestly felt like a 2 inch mattress pad on top of a plywood base. Way too firm.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
mike
"Business Trip"
Very much enjoyed my stay here! Restaurant onsite was very welcome and the food was terrific. Service was outstanding.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Edward
"Had an awesome time"
I loved it. It was comfortable and didn't want to leave. Pillows though could have been a little more fluffy and for breakfast, could have more choices, better selection. Other than that, over all, my stay was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Samantha
"Good for the price. Could be better."
Nice patio. Very noisy room A/C. Poor variety breakfast now available for a fee, it used to be included before. Overall it was a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
CARLOS
"2 day business - pleasure trip"
At first I received A room that I thought was a nice room But it was not clean...I will just leave it at that Then the noise upstairs got pretty unbearable so I called the front desk and they didn't give me a new room which was great....I booked this hotel based on the reviews of the online customers and I have to say The Attendant helping me was not very friendly and helpful but when I complained he came through....I stayed for two nights ....Sunday morning there was a lovely lady at the desk extremely helpful. ...I would stay again there is a great Italian place right next door I wish the restaurant in the hotel had a little bit more extensive menu...It is not anymore what other reviews have said previously
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
"Peaceful elegant"
It was wonderful. Very peaceful
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"ok"
Ok hotel has potential. Breakfast wouldnt have been great for free, but it was $6.99. Outdoor fireplace not working. Nice rooms staff and hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
I had some charges to my CC that weren't accounted for and when I called after my stay, they couldn't tell me why?? I assumed they were security deposits and after a few days, the disappeared. So, all is good there. Everyone was super friendly and we had a great time, especially at the Lake House and the pool. Thomas is the best. He was soooo helpful and kind to us. Kudo's to him. There should be more people like him in the service industry!! All the food was great, wish they had a more upscale restaurant like a steak house but, still, was very good.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Ray
"Nice weekend away"
Great location. Close to promenade restaurants and higher end shopping and food. Will definitely come back. Great summer price.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"nice hotel and good price for visiting Naples"
everything fine...only the breakfast was average....
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great Place!"
My wife found this hotel on your website & thought we would try it. We were pleasantly surprised! The front desk staff was friendly & welcoming (thanks Kathleen!)They helped us with questions about places to eat, about the area & communities and even helped my wife with one of the features on her new phone. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and clean. They paid attention to the requests we made online while making our reservation. The pool area was attractive & well maintained. Their restaurant food was delicious & the staff was fun (thanks Penny!) Hotel is next to an upscale shopping area with some great restaurants. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
7 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Great place in a nice area. The lakeside bar and grill were a nice place to hang out and grab a drink.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
michelle
"Excellent hotel"
We enjoyed the all facilities. Great service, great restaurant and very close to the shopping mall and The Romo's Restaurant and Market.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rita I
"It was awesome!"
It was great! Clean rooms, very friendly staff, from front desk to restaurant. Will definitely come back.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Nadir
"Relaxing vibe, great pool"
My only two complaints are that the beds were quite hard and the WiFi sucked. The pool, restaurant and bar were awesome! Great location, very clean. Great staff at front desk,housekeeping and bartenders.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Angela
"Great getaway 5 minutes away from beach"
Was such a great getaway. 5 minutes from beach
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Angel
"Save a room for me, I am going back."
Beautiful boutique hotel in a lovely location not far from Bonita Beach. I stayed an extra day because I loved being there so much and really felt at home. I loved breakfast on the patio by the lake with little bunnies eating nuts near me. How great to have a sliding glass door out to a little balcony in my very pretty room. I found the price extremely reasonable for the quality. The hotel is steps from great restaurants, including Roys, and shops. The staff was delightful. Try this hotel, but save one room for me. I am going back.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Helpful staff, pleasant hotel.
6 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice!"
Great hotel in a really nice area. Loved it
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
ELENA
"Great Staycation! Convenient location, nice staff"
My husband and I love going over to SW Florida coast. Hotel is centrally located between Naples and Ft. Myers so you can enjoy both cities offerings, i.e., Naples 5th Ave., Ft. Myers Thomas Edison home, and great outlet mall in Estero. I run and the hotel is right next to a beautiful development Bonita Bay, which has excellent bike/run path that has lots of nature preserves along the route. The hotel staff was friendly, room, hotel & pool were clean, and Mangrove Café had good food too.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Candace
"Pleasant Surprise"
Pleasantly surprised. Very convenient location. Great for the price. Wonderful scenery with palm trees, bunny rabbits in park areas, great pool and hot tub, decent pool bar and rooms to really relax.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Edward
we stayed at this hotel the first time we came to Florida on the recommendation of our son. The rooms are very comfortable the bathroom is sensational and there is even a small balcony so you can try to see the alligators. Our room was always clean except for forgetting to leave us coffee packets the service was perfect. There were restaurants within walking distance and the lake front bar was always friendly, especially Tom.
8 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Kristin
"Beautiful area"
Our stay was very pleasant, the hotel is very nice. One of things I would say needs to change is to provide free coffee in the mornings. We were checking out and had to pay $2.00 for the smallest cup of coffee. The coffee maker and supplies in the room were not the best.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Romantic Getaway"
We were celebrating our anniversary. The hotel was clean elegant and beautifully located. We enjoyed our stay. The only down side for me was the restaurant was very close to the pool so it was not as private as it could have been but the hotel did amazing for the space they had.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful, tranquil and clean"
I had a great experience. The hotel is beautifully decorated that it felt in certain areas that I was in a five star hotel in Paris. The staff were very accommodating and polite. The room was spacious and clean. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Mayte
"nice hotel, beautiful placea, reasonable price."
First time in this hotel, it is beautiful, pretty clean and comfortable. We really recommend it.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Miquel
"Beautiful Hotel in a Great Location"
This is one beautiful place and convenient to many beautiful beaches and some really great restaurants. Make sure you visit the outdoor mall across from the hotel. There is a bakery/restaurant/bar/fresh pasta (DeRoma's) which is fantastic. My only recommendation is to request a room with a refrigerator and a sit down balcony. Otherwise really nice facility.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Raymond
"Renovation needed"
Rooms need to be redone, old, bathroom with drywall peeling along w paint, mold along shower door inside shower, tub old and scratched, carpets dirty looking even though they were dark blue, old furniture, air condioners in wall full of dust..yuk! Pool needed cleaning , green bottom....did not use...went to beach instead. Staff very helpful..love the front desk women...so helpful! She was always running around doing many different job roles it seemed. I think they were short staffed.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Lena
"Not worth the money"
Little bugs in the bathroom which according to staff were "normal "? we are staying in a cheaper hotel now (half the price ) with a clean bathroom !
Other trip May 16, 2015
marc
Hotel was perfectly located to shopping, dining and wedding venue. Pool was inviting and quiet. Restaurant and bar provided great food and service. Very happy with stay.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Jennie
"Recommended"
Surpricing nice. We enjoyed this hotel a lot. Short drive to Barefoot beach.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Mette
"Bonita Springs"
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends
3 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
cv
"Good stay"
Very comfy, clean and nice hotel. We were very happy with what we got -- especially for the price. It's much more elegant than I expected. It's located by a small upscale outdoor mall where there are a few restaurants and shops. I picked it because it was close to a friend's house, but I imagine it could feel a little removed if you were just going on vacation. It's not right next to the beach.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Megan
"Tri- none"
The front desk staff was unfriendly. more important to chat with other employees than acknowledge me or get me checked in. The pool had a layer of silt at bottom. Never cleaned during my week stay. I wonder if they ever clean the hottub?
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Decent hotel"
I stayed there 2 nights. Overall, the place was ok. Not the best I have ever been and not too bad. Only 2 things to say that I did not like in particular: one, the room smelled a little funky and two, the wifi was pretty bad, at least around the bar area indoor.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Nathalie
"Hard to find"
Even w/GPS, I missed the turn a couple of times and I didn't see a sign for the hotel from the street. Very nice hotel at a great price. Continental breakfast was $6.99 so I skipped it.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
kb
"Really Nice"
Great location, everyone was really friendly. Great restaurants just steps away.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Ricardo
"Winter getaway"
Hotel was just as expected- Perfect for my family of four. Outdoor restaurant was great!! Staff was extremely friendly. The only downfall is that they charge for breakfast-not worth $6.00 pp.
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Michele
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Excellent!! Clean good breakfast and good service
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Convenient"
The outside appearance is grand. However the guest rooms were very outdated.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Business stop"
Awesome location very nice facilities close to everything one needs for business and play, I wi be back. Good pool and tiki bar.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice place to stay in Bonita Beach."
I like the classical elegant style of this hotel. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Room was a little smaller than we though but it was comfortable enough for a family of four. Close to the beach and also from many good places to eat. The continental breakfast was so-so. Perhaps a little pricy for what it is and on our last day the options were few because the pancake-maker machine broke down. We ended up leaving to another place to eat breakfast on that day. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ramirez. Fam.
"vacation"
Great service,tom the bartender is awesome..cant wait to come back
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
kristen
"Old charm"
Hotel overall had an old charm about it, the location wAs next to shopping and dining.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Beautiful hotel setting, great pool and patio/deck area.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice old world charm"
Staff was very nice. We did not spend a lot of time there as we were visiting friends and was mostly with them, but our experience while we were there was very enjoyable
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good location but rooms need updating."
Room was tired looking. Need new mattresses and overall bathroom renovation. The lobby is better looking than the rooms.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"biz travelers hotel"
good central location decor and overall look is dated decent for a business traveler friendly staff
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Quiet hotel near the beach"
We enjoyed 5 days at this location and found it to be in a great location. It was clean, hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. It had it's own restaurant and bar which was also very convenient.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015