All hotels in Pittston, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
307 Highway 315, Hwy 315 & Interstate 81, Pittston, PA, 18640, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.2
    2.5
    2.5
    1.8
"Close to parent in nursing home."
The hotel was dirty and in great need of repair. Our first day there our room was not clean even though we had placed the please clean our room sign at the door. We were told the staff could not read the sign to know the difference between please do not disturb and clean our room.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Truck stop hotel"
I stayed in a non-smoking room, so my accommodations were better then my associates, who stayed in a smoking room. It is a typical truck stop hotel. The breakfast was a nice set up, quite surprising since everything else was pretty lack luster.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Keep Going - don't stay"
The motel is close to the Wilkes-Barre airport, was reasonably priced, and we were arriving late. Had I known more about the motel, we would have made other arrangements. We had a GPS and went by the motel twice. It kept saying we had arrived, but we couldn't find it. It is behind a fast food place with not much visibility from the street. They only have queen beds, but the bedspread must have been for a king bed as it had 6" on each side dragging the floor. The bathroom was nasty, in fact, so nasty that we decided to wait on showers. I don't think the guy that checked us in ever smiled - at check in or check out. Would definitely not recommend this one.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Run down sorry excuse for a motel."
Will not stay here again. Would be better off staying in your car.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Disgustingly dirty hotel"
I have nothing positive to say about this hotel. We checked in late at night and the person working at the desk barely spoke to us, and when he did I couldn't understand his English. The room we were given was a smoking room which I had requested a non-smoking room. Not that it would necessarily have mattered because the entire hotel had an awful smell on top of the smoky smell. When we opened the door to our room I have never been so taken back by a stench. The smoke was beyond anything I have ever smelled. The air had not been turned on so the room was boiling hot which made the smell worse. The room and especially the bathroom were dirty. We refused to use the shower because of the condition it was in. We left as early as possible the next morning just to get out of there and on to our final destination at a nice hotel. I would never stay at this hotel again nor would I ever recommend it to anyone else. The price may have been cheap compared to others, but for the condition of this hotel I feel I completely overpaid.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"What a DUMP"
A very dirty property!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Past its Prime"
The location was convenient. The service and amenities were fine. My room itself was clean and comfortable. But the structure of the hotel is really beaten down. You never see it except on your way to and from your room and it might make you a bit nervous.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"hotel in disrepair"
alright a place to sleep, room was dirty, and grounds where full of trash
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
scott
"Better than what we expected"
my wife and i went to an event in Scranton pa and it was all that you really wanted for a nice peaceful night rest very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Sunny And Joe
"Disgusting"
If it were possible to give zeros for cleanliness, maintenance, and overall quality, I would have. This place is disgusting. I knew that it was inexpensive, so I was expecting old and shabby. I was not expecting overgrown weeds, cracked parking lot, crumbling exterior, so that it looked abandoned when we pulled up. I was not expecting water dripping on me in multiple places from the hallway ceilings. I was not expecting my room to never have been been vacuumed or the fridge to never have been wiped out. I was not expecting a stained and disgusting bedspread. Sure, it's close to the highway and inexpensive, but that is no excuse for the appalling conditions.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Jackie
"Filthy"
Room was very old never updated, no covers on the box spring mattress, pillows and sheets look old and yellow. Bathroom had dirt build up on the tiles. Carpets do not look vacuumed they were also dusty. They have windows that open to balcony but no doors to get access to balcony. Pictures on site were very deceiving.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Buyer beware!"
the hotel was almost inhabitable - they should have paid me to stay there!!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"DONT STAY THERE"
This place is a dump. WAY better places in the area.
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
"facility was in disrepair."
parking areas were cluttered . sidewalks and stairways were broken up . facility needs painting. staff was not immediatly available at arrival or departure.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"pictures are decieving"
This place was rough. Normaly it doesn't take much to keep me happy, a bed and a roof. Not in this case. the outside wasn't kept after at all. The inside was in serious neglect. It was rough.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"they are lying about the free wifi"
was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel/ motel. lasted all of 2hrs or so, had to go find another place. Wi-Fi requires relog every 30 mins if you intend to use it, not good for anything.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Great for truckers wanting a bed and a shower
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Not for the faint of heart"
The hotel does not look like the picture at all. The room was dark and the carpet was sticky. The air-conditioning did not cool down the room. It was not a great place to stay, but it was close to the highway and that's why we stayed there.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"fine for a short stay"
Fair
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"dirty and dingy room"
not somewhere we'd stay again. it's worth it to pay more in order not to worry about what's on the carpet
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Probably used to be nice."
This motel at one time was probably nice, but it is in need to a facelift and maintenance. The parking lot is dilapidated, and was covered in lawn clippings when we arrived. The hallways are dark and the carpet is warn and dirty. I was a little nervous to enter our room, to be honest. The room was spacious enough, and the furniture was worn, but clean. The bathroom was not disgusting, but it wasn't well maintained either (ie, the shower head was nice and there was good water pressure, but the walls of the shower were covered in soap scum). There was water damage in the corner of our room near the window, and there were six appliances plugged into a single outlet in the room (microwave, fridge, lamp, TV, alarm clock, and coffee pot!). The bed was comfortable enough, but when I pulled back the bed spread, there were two cigarette burns on the blanket underneath. Overall, it served its purpose (a quick place to stay overnight while we traveled), but I wouldn't rush to book here again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great Hotel for a few days getaway"
I liked the hotel. Had several fast food restaurants in the area. Very nice breakfast area and food.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Disgusting dirty and smelly"
This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen from the dirty bathroom to the stained and sticky carpet, a spot on the floor pulled off my shoe it was so sticky. The refrigerator was filthy as well. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"It was "okay""
We stayed here for two days. The room was clean. For the price, it was ok. I've stayed in better, but I also paid more money. What is very nice though, is the location, Right across the street from Perkins and Mcdonalds and up the street from Walmart. Just to lay your head for a day this place is fine. A week or more, invest in somewhere a little better.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Mrs. Greene
"Pottstown Spuer 8"
The hotel is old but the rooms were clean and the beds are comfortable. We were only looking for a inexpensive place to stay overnight on the way home and this hotel was fine for that. The continental breakfast provided in the morning was well stocked.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
KDMcC
"Was close to the airport."
One word Dump! The constint LOUD traffic right out side of our window was an all night sleepless night! The manttenance of the motel was poor.No securtiy lock on the back enterance door. The out side grounds was dirty. The cleanliness of the room was a 3. We only spent one night because it was close to the airport for our flight out the next morning.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
km
"Extremely dirty hotel!"
I've stayed in a lot of motels/hotels in my day both high class and low class. The Pittston, PA Super 8 was THE DIRTIEST place I have ever stayed!!!
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Not a recommendation!"
Family owned and they are way over their heads! DIY maintenance was awful (wires taped together by headboard; terrible job in bathroom). Security lock on outside access door missing/broken. Torn sheets with burn holes; hand print smudges all over the bathroom door; shower walls not wiped down. AND they came in and started putting away the breakfast early while I was getting it! ALSO ckout is 11am and at 11:02 when I was about to pick up my bags to leave a man that did not spk English was knocking on my door. Also very noisy folks upstairs late (aft midnight) that spoke the same language as the owners so I assumed it was their suite. I had to get my room key reprogrammed on the 2nd night which was an inconvenience to walk all the way to the lobby when I was bringing in my dinner.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Close to airport"
worked fine for an overnight stay before departing on vacation
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"No good"
The hotel was dirty and smelled bad. The carpeting was dirty and smelled wet.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Kirk

"Exactly what we expected"
We just wanted an overnight place to rest before heading to our destination. The front desk guy was polite, the room was clean, there was a good restaurant right across the street and the breakfast was just fine. Nothin' wrong with that.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013

Décevant c'était la première et dernière fois.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"bon rapport qualité prix"
il s'agit bien d'un hotel de passage à petit prix et non pas d'un hotel où rester une semaine, mais le rapport quailté prix est bon pour ce motel proche de plusieurs resto. tres tranquille pour faire une bonne nuit de repos
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
FR
"lits confortables, petit dejeuner bon"
Pour une escale d'une nuit cet hotel est amplement suffisant et adéquate. La chambre était spacieuse, les lits confortables, et le petit dejeuner copieux. Les coins dans la chambre étaient sales mais rien de grave, dans l'ensemble nous avons pu nous reposer tranquillement.
1 night trip May 3, 2013