All hotels in Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8301 West Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, FL, 33351, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Very comfortable hotel"
This hotel was very conveniently located and central to many shopping areas. Quite friendly and helpful front desk staff and in fact all the staff were quite generally quite pleasant. The convenience of the in room Wifi was quite useful and the room was clean. While I have no problems with pets, the fact that this hotel DOES NOT ALLOW pets was a bonus. Would suggest that the outside lighting in the area between the Mainstay building and the Comfort Suite building be improved for enhanced security of the guest who stay out late at nights and have to park their vehicles in that specific area(the other areas are quite well lit). I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. A good experience generally
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Clifton
I'm very pedantic on cleanliness. The hotel was very clean
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Check-in was quick and friendly. We were in our clean , comfortable and quiet room in minuets. The breakfast buffet had the usual selections but was very well maintained. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Catherine
I really enjoyed my stay here. It has plenty of food options and is in a nice area. Would definitely recommend it to anybody who asked.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
sean
"I very much enjoyed the two weeks I stayed."
The staff was very professional and pleasant. they greeted me when I left and when I arrived. My house keeper Maria L. was absolutely the best. When I come back I will make sure I stay on a floor she works. The bed was very comfortable to the point when I arrived back home I told my husband it was time for a new mattress. I will definitely be staying there when I come back in June.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Vicky
"Day of checkout"
They start hounding you to leave as early as 8:30 am they knocked on my door at least 3 times before the scheduled 11:00am departure time which I have never experienced at any other hotel. This made us feel as though we were squatters who needed to vacate the premises
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
ORG
"Nice hotel for price."
It was an aight experience. Great stay for the price.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotmail"
Good, clean and no smoking facility. The next time I come back To Florida I'll stay there
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
luis
"The best of eth Ft Lauderdale Comfort Suites"
Checking in another couple was changing over to this Comfort Suites from another property (owned by the same people) because this hotel was better. I guess I made the right choice. We had two rooms. The king bed room was totally redone. Great bathroom, outstanding bed, very quiet. The two queen room was not as new. The bath was okay, but not top notch. The AC unit was noisy and it was also on the highway side of the building so there was a bit of road noise. The walls are not totally soundproof, so if you have neighbors that party you may hear them. Breakfast was reasonably good. It had those egg patties, but they were hot and actually tasted like eggs. The plentiful bacon and waffle maker was great, and the coffee was good. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
I will be back. It was nice.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
"Great free breakfast"
Our stay was quite comfortable. The room was large, clean and the beds were quite comfortable. The breakfast was well appointed but could have stayed open a little longer. 7:30 - 9:30 hours.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Maria
"Headed for Virginia"
My furniture and everything was packed and on it's way. All I needed was a good hot shower, a good night's rest and I'd be on my way too. I got both at this Comfort Suites.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Phil
"Proper Location"
Proper location. Condition or maintenance of the hotel is not the best, 4th floor has a terrible smell and the ICE Machine did not work. Also, the rate was to high for a hotel in this conditions.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Fernando
"Central location.."
Great value for the money.. The rooms are spacious and clean.. Beds are really comfortable! Breakfast is also good..
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Golden Corral!"
This was my first time staying at this hotel. The Staff were very friendly. we got check in early!! I love the fact that it is close to a lot of shops and restaraunts. The only problem I had was,that the breakfast could of been more to choose from. I would come back here because its not noisy and you get free Wifi. Oh!! and we were celebrating our 3rd year wedding anniversary!! Brenda-Bahamas
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Central located nice staff"
Excellent value for the price. Great breakfast. Nice staff. Room could of used a new mattress & spot of mold on corner of bathtub
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Ron
"Surprisingly nice hotel not near the beach."
Relaxed atmosphere. People from all walks of life including cruise ship travelers. Decent breakfast provided.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Good Amenities"
It was a good stay. First in a long time I stayed at a hotel and didn't complain. Breakfast is not really buffet, it's more continental. Bread, eggs coffee. It was good. Little pricey, but it was good.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Shaun
"Pleseant stay."
Comfortable overall and great breakfast bar. Very nice bedding and great TV's in the rooms. The pool is great.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Louis
"A disappointment"
While the hotel was convient to all areas I needed access to, I was surprized that the room was not 100%. The telephone in the room did not work, the safe was locked and unusable, the bathtub and floor were so slippery when even a small amount of water was on it that I nearly fell several times. We complained to the staff that the safe was locked and were told that we would be charged if the safe company responded to unlock the safe. I would have expected that treatment in a hotel of lesser quality. Not recommended.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2013
The hotel lost power for a few hours so the elevator didn't work, had to use the stairs all the to the fourth floor. The washer wasn't working, but the maintenance guy was accomadations. The room was nice. Overall had a good stay
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Quaintly located hotel, business or pleasure."
I booked this hotel as a part of a package deal with flight and car. Once I got to the hotel I tried checking in ~11:45a.m. but they couldn't check me in until ~3p.m.. I had already known this may happen so I gathered myself asked their opinions (hotel front desk) on travel to my business destination and they were very helpful and courteous. I came back around 6:30p.m. and checked in to a very nicely accommodated king size suite w/ sitting room. When I climbed onto the bed I noticed that the sheets were very slightly damp. The next day I picked my girlfriend up from the airport, went to Miami came back to the hotel and she noticed the mildly damp sheets as well, we did get used to this unusual condition. After a night of damp dreaming we woke to eat at the very nice sized continental breakfast w/ waffle bar; we then carted off to the beach (Lauderdale-by-the-sea) which was at the end of the road our hotel was on. We loved the local fare and checkout was a breeze, one problem was the card keys kept malfunctioning but I think that may somehow have been our fault. I would absolutely stay again, or recommend to others.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Pete
"Good location for shopping"
This hotel is exactly what I was looking for, clean, comfortable and convenient without being expensive. Will definitely stay there again for my next shopping trip to Fort Lauderdale.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"visit"
Nice staff. Shower pressure was low.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Ira
"Nice I was on the road a lot"
I stay two nights and the room was clean with fresh towels.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Wonderful"
Hotel staff very friendly, room very clean and comfortable definitely will go back
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Nice location,clean and comfortable with friendly staff
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
KR
"Sawgrass Mill Mall And Wallmart"
The Wallmart Best Buy and Sawgrass Mill are in the same area and although I had to catch taxi my experienced was enjoyable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
vERNITA
"Multiple screw ups! Terrible smell"
The hotel was decent enough but there were 2 terrible incidents...in only 4 days. The 3rd night we were there we came back to the room there was puke all over the ceiling and on some of our clothes and luggage-and they wanted to allow us $12 TO REPLACE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The night we checked in there was a screw up with our reservation-no big deal, none of us are perfect- but the night staff person who came on was adamant about berating the newer staff member and not caring about how long we had to wait to check in-then the next day they couldn't find it straightened out either. Then after the puke incident the manger still couldn't find it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"front desk"
Nicole is awesome. I have been here before and she always accommodates my stay and vary sweet!
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
"Stay at the Hampton for $10 more."
This hotel had the smell of mold and filth throughout. I was traveling for work and I'm not a picky person. The staff was rude except for one receptionist. The night manager was one the rudest people I have ever met. My room had hair in the sink and the tub upon arrival. There was clothing tags on the floor and dirt from a poor vacuum job. Mold in the shower and ceiling was not pleasant. I emailed Comfort suites and they simply replied with a phone number to a less than helpful employee. Don't get your hopes up for a good breakfast either. Microwaved items only with no fruit or real fruit juice.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Close to main roads"
Quiet and clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
Anthea
Hotel was good, with friendly staff, Great breakfast selections and always ready on-time. They had just received new flat screen TV's, which was a nice plus. The pool was great, but with the windy weather they were constantly cleaning it (& the nearby bees that floated in it). Laundry machines worked great.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Mama
"Used to be good"
Stayed here a few years ago and was great. Outside and rooms have been left to run down, would not recommend unless you just want cheap.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
always satisfied there.
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2013
howard
"Room experience"
I loved staying in that suite, the only negative things is on the last night of my stay the room smelled like wet carpet that needed cleaning. It was very musty. Other than that I would return anytime I visit Florida.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Clover
"Good Hotel !!"
Friendly Front desk reception she was very polite & pleasant .
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Sandy
"Very comfortable away from home"
The beds were surprisingly comfortable, the hotel was spotless and the workers were absolutely pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Coleman
"Tired Hotel"
Hotel was tired and poorly decorated. There was chewing gum stuck to the headboard. Breakfast was poor quality & not properly stocked. The staff was friendly.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Ok place to stay"
Average clean place to spend the night
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Something I would not return to."
The hotel and our room was shabby and moldy. The shower was the worst I've ever experienced. It was barely more than a drip. It was almost impossible to regulate the room temperature, so most of the time it was freezing.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Really noce Hotel in a great location!"
The room was spacious and nice. The staff were helpful and warm. I am definitely revisiting this hotel.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
"A small contribution"
There is improvement possible in the area of the internetuse & information on locations of interest for the guests near the hotel, like Target, Gasstation, a McDonald or Taco Bell.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Sonny
"The hotel that is not good"
I made mistake of leaving behind a makeup kit, a phone cord and a pair of shoes. Less than an hour after I checked out I realized I had forgotten them So I called the hotel and told them I would be back To pick up these forgotten items. I was told not to bother coming back because they throw away everything they find in the room regardless of value. I demanded to speak to the manager I was put on hold and left there. After 15 minutes I realized no manager was going to pick up. I called back three more times and the same thing happened. Apparently they have a very nice little theft ring going on there And apparently anything you forget becomes theirs automatically. I travel a lot for business and will never ever stay at this hotel chain again As a result of how this hotel staff treated me.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"very nice"
always love staying there
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
"You get what you pay for !"
The entrance is poorly lit and the entrance signage as well (isn't lit) ... No big deal really but for a stranger like myself it was. ... I passed the entrance and had to make a U turn. The room was good enough , the AC worked excellent , the shower worked in reverse H is C and C is H ... No big deal .. Water pressure was a bit low but thats cool ... Breakfast was great ... One of my phones didn't work in the room ... Wasn't an issue for me ... Finally, the door lock had issues .. The front desk said it was my key kept losing the electronic code but I think it was the lock itself either way it was an inconvenience each time to go back down to have the card/s reprogrammed. Overall, it was ideal for my trip ... Very close to Sawgrass Mall and restaurants etc. Id stay again.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Rampie4u
"Clean Hotel.."
Hotel was clean, room also. TV remote didn't work, change it 2 times and did not work. Got tired of it and did not call front desk again. The hotel is nice.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
Lu
I am glad it was only an overnight stay. The room was dated with stained and a burn in the carpet. The toilet seat was tatter, bathtub mat appeared worn.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Martin
"Vacation 2012"
The hotel staff was excellent, very polite and nice. At check in i was greeted with a smile the lady at the desk went over the room reservations confirming the entire stay and extended the options (two double beds/king bed) assuring that there was no issue if a change was needed. While on vacation there was a need to extend another day the staff was very accommodating ensuring that i was able to keep my room. I had to do the same at other hotels and was asked to move to another room because of the tight schedule but the staff did an excellent job to ensure that i was not inconvenienced . I had an overall excellent experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012