All hotels in Fort Bragg, California, United States of America
888 S Main St, Fort Bragg, CA, 95437, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"A weekend trip that was a "Just Me" trip to relax."
I was on a "Just Me" 3 day vacation and i really enjoyed my stay. I loved the Location of the hotel.Had 2 peaceful nights sleep. Breakfast was wonderful and your front desk staff was very attentive and courteous.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review of your recent stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad you were welcomed by a friendly, attentive staff and that you had some peaceful "me time". We hope to welcome you back again soon.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Anita
"Weekend stay."
Pleasant stay and the price was right. It's an older hotel but kept clean and the location was good. Great staff and very friendly. Had a quick weekend stay and enjoyed the nearby town and beaches.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Joshua
"Nice little hotel"
We were there just a short time (6 hours), but it was in great shape and made out short stay as pleasant as any place on our trip. The continental breakfast was varied, but plain. It was nice enough, we're already talking about revisiting the hotel and staying in the area a little longer next time we take a vacation.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you so much for the 5 star review of your recent stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us no matter how short it was. We look forward to your return and hope next time you can stay longer.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Ben
"close to the beach"
Great place for a night to crash after a day at the beach!
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us at Super 8 Fort Bragg. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Jessie
"little get away"
Fun get away with hubby. Super 8 is clean and right across from the ocean. The hotel staff were very nice.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review of your recent stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad that you and your hubby were able to get away. We all need to do that once in a while and Fort Bragg is a great place to come to unwind and reconnect. There are the walks at sunset along the nearby beaches, many unique restaurants ranging in all sorts of cuisine, art galleries, ride into the Redwoods on the famous Skunk Train as well as visiting the nearby romantic, quaint little historic village of Mendocino. Please come back and visit us and our area again soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"main street in Fort Bragg, CA"
I arrived 1 hour early. They let me check in and had fresh coffee. it was great
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your recent stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad we were able to accommodate your early check in request, which we are normally able to do based on availability. In other words, if it is in our power to do, we will do it for our guests. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
crystal
"Not fancy"
Clean, basic room ... WiFi good & non-smoking room was accurate.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our most important goal is to give our guests a comfortable clean room. I am glad that you experienced this during your stay with us. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Edward Smith
"Excellent example of a VERY Good Super 8!"
Although this was a Super 8 and expectations were low, we were pleasantly surprised. The beds were comfortable. The room was very clean and all appliances worked well. Room was pretty spacious and well appointed. I've paid a LOT more for much less. This hotel is located just north of the intersection of Route 20 and Route 1. We moved to another motel the next day; not because this wasn't a very comfy room, but because we wanted an ocean view. This hotel had plenty of parking and was handy to many things. Would recommend if an ocean view or a pool (they don't have that either) isn't important to you.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the "Excellent" review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad we exceeded your expectations. One of our goals is to go beyond what our guests expectations are for an economy motel while still keeping our rates affordable. We hope you will come back and visit us again very soon.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Lori
"convenient if visiting Avenue of the Giants, etc"
Our room was small but adequate as a base for activities in the area - Redwood forest, Cafe Beaujolais, etc.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you were able to stay with us and enjoy our amazing scenery and wonderful restaurants. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
mg
"Comfortable, hassle free stay"
Stay was comfortable. Staff friendly. Location central.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA along the magnificent Mendocino Coast. We strive to give each of our guests a friendly welcome and a clean and comfortable place to stay while enjoying the beauty of our area along the Pacific Ocean. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Weekday get away at Mendocino County"
The staff were friendly at the counter with a smile. The food served at breakfast was good and had a lot of choices. I recommend this place for people who would like to relax, unwind, and experience the beauty of Fort Bragg.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review of your stay with us at Super 8 on the beautiful Mendocino Coast. We work very hard to give our guests a comfortable, clean and friendly place to stay while visiting our part of the Northern California Coast. Thank you for also mentioning our great breakfast. We offer more choices than most economy hotels. This includes cinnamon rolls, waffles, toast, jelly, bagels with cream cheese, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit, juice, hot chocolate, tea and coffee. Thanks for the great recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
cynthia
"Nice Updated Motel"
Nice older updated motel. Great for staying for Hearst Castle.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Best ever for the purpose of a motel stay!"
I was pleasantly surprised by every aspect. What can I say.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. We do our best to go above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"pleasant stay"
warm and nice staff, clean and comfortable room, great breakfast than other motels.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Brook, Thank you for the great review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I appreciate your mention of our great staff, comfortable rooms along with the wonderful breakfast we offer. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Brook
"Very comfortable bed, clean room,everything my dau"
Easy access, everything we needed. Was close to town. Just wish we had had time to explore but will go back and spend more time there.Breakfast was typical but clean and plenty of the food
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am happy to hear that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and convenient. I am also happy to hear that you plan on coming back in the future to do some more exploring of our beautiful area. I hope when you do, you will choose to stay with us again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
ms jimmie
Stay was fine. No complaints, reasonably priced.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"just what we needed for one night"
comfortable, close to everything, clean
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to our beautiful area.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Cathy
"Nice hotel close to beach and restaurants."
We enjoyed three nights there as it was close to the beach , restaurants and the wharf. Staff was nice and rooms clean.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. We are fortunate to be in a great location across from the Pacific Ocean and near many wonderful restaurants. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
April
people were friendly-room clean-good location
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your 5 star review of Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. We work very hard to give each of our guests a wonderful experience while staying with us. We have a very friendly front desk staff as well as a very diligent housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
francis mchugh
"Convenient Local"
Reserved our room for 2 nights and was locked out the second day because not entered into computer properly. Also noise from room above us was terrible. Sound proofing needs major attention.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
I am sorry to hear that your keys would not work on the second day. Usually this is not caused by a computer entry problem as much as it is caused by having a key card near a cell phone or other electronic device. Either way, I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay. I am also sorry that there was noise from room above you. Normally our guests are very respectful of others but at times there can be issues and our staff is more than willing to handle any noise complaints. I hope you will decide to stay with us again on your next trip to the Fort Bragg area.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Small room- very clean"
Clean facility, small room
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on how clean our rooms are. Thank you for your acknowledgment. We hope you will visit us again soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
We stayed here for two nights. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. Room was well insulated and quiet. Convenient location. American style diner is right in the parking lot.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review. Our staff works very hard to give each of our guests the attention they deserve by offering them friendly service and a clean, comfortable and quiet room. We hope you will come and stay with us again whenever you are in Fort Bragg, CA.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Had booked two rooms. Arrived early to drop off our luggage and were promised that one of the rooms would have a queen and a twin as my two traveling friends had no interest sleeping in the same bed. When we returned 4 hours later, the two-bed room was a no show (different person at the reception) so we were promised a rollaway bed. When we returned from dinner a few hours later, not a single rollaway bed in sight. In one afternoon we were promised two very specific things and none materialized. I'd rather have a "no, I am sorry this is a request we cannot accommodate" rather than a "no problem, we'll make that happen" and there's a complete failure to deliver.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
I appreciate you taking the time to make this review. I was made aware of your situation and we repeatedly tried to contact you on the phone number you booked the room with, as well as calling the room you were in, to let you know that we would be willing to give you two separate rooms at the same rate so you would not have to share one bed. We never heard back from you. The reason we were not able to give you the room with the twin and queen was because the people who were in the room did not vacate the room and ended up staying an additional night. The original room you booked for was a 1 queen, so we were trying our best to accommodate your request. It is just unfortunate that we were not able to get in contact with you. I hope that you can understand that we did try our best.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Pierre
"Decent hotel"
Beach view from the top floor. There was a few shady guests. The employees were very nice.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the acknowledgement of our friendly staff. We hope you will visit us again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Cummins
"very nice people very helpful"
labor day weekend town was sold out glade we got this room
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Deborah, thank you for your review. I am glad that you were able to get a room with us during the busy holiday time. I hope that my staff and I can continue to show you great, friendly service by visiting us again soon.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
deborah
"Comfortable room and convenient location."
While we missed seeing the Hotel as we drove into town (the sign needs to be more prominent) we circled the block and drove in easily. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk who checked us in efficiently, accommodating our needs (dog-friendly room) with graciousness. The location was excellent for what we wanted to do while on the coast, and we enjoyed our time in Ft. Bragg immensely. A good night's sleep always helps and the bed was comfortable. We were happy to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room as well. We recommend it.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review of your time with us at Super 8 as well as the Fort Bragg area. I am sorry about the sign not being seen. While we do have a large Super 8 sign near the roadway as well as on the building, I agree that the one by the street sits low. The reason for this has to do with city ordnance. If it was our choice we would have our sign much higher. Fortunately we are located right on Highway 1 also known as Main Street, in between North Harbor Drive and Chevron Gas Station, so we are easy to find. We thank you for your recommendation and we hope you will come visit us again soon.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"close to everything I wanted"
very friendly staff and very helpful. Quiet at night. Suprized that room had a fridge and microwave but that was a bonus. Restaurant in the parking lot next door, you can look out and see the ocean. Good place to stay
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your wonderful review. I also appreciate your acknowledgement of our friendly and helpful staff who do their very best to welcome every guest to our beautiful location on the Mendocino Coast. As you mentioned, we provided our guests with extra's like a microwave and refrigerator, a SuperStart breakfast with additional items added, great quality linens and bedding as well as towels and wonderful service. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
katherine
"Nice enough for price...clean and well maintained."
Just stayed one night on a roadtrip. Everything was as expected for an economy motel. Comfortable and clean.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found your accommodations to be clean and comfortable. Our staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests are welcomed to a clean and comfortable room. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
K. Williams
"Had a great stay at the Super 8."
I honestly don't have anything really bad to say about my stay at the Super 8. It was quiet and not too far from the shops or glass beach. The one thing that was in any way negative was when I first got there the room was a little musty smelling. But after about 5 minutes it was gone. Otherwise it was perfectly clean and was everything I was expecting.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Lisa,thank you for your great review. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Run down but clean"
The hotel is in need of repairs. Door to room wouldn't close. Toilet ran off and on all night. The hotel room was clean and beds comfortable. Ok for an overnight stay in a beautiful coastal area. Street level sign was difficult to find among adjacent businesses.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am not aware of any of our rooms with doors that will not close. I have checked and have not found any issues with doors. It would be helpful to know the room you stayed in. I am having my staff check toilets as well to check for any that have an issue with running. I do appreciate you mentioning the cleanliness and comfortable beds. I know those are two features that are very important to me when I stay at a hotel. I am well aware of the street sign being difficult to see. Unfortunately, because of city ordinance, this is the height of sign we are allowed. Again, I thank you for your feedback and I hope you will stay with us again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
JSW
"Convenient"
Basic motel convenient to Botanical gardens and Skunk train, 10 miles from Mendocino village. A motel along the fort Brag strip with many others but was clean and easy included basic breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your review and mentioning our great location. I also appreciate how you mentioned our cleanliness. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guests arrive to a clean and comfortable room at each check in. We hope you will come and visit us again.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Pay for view"
You pay for the view and that's it. However you have to walk to the patio to see a view. the beds were highly uncomfortable. there were homeless outside and they were very loud. the overall cleanliness of the room was average at best. the restaurant adjacent to the hotel which was recommended was sub par and the bathrooms were not maintained.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry you did not feel the rate matched your accommodations. I would like to assure you that our rates are very competitive with similar economy hotels in our area. Out of those economy hotels, we offer the best view of the Pacific Ocean. I am not sure which room you stayed in, but many of our rooms do offer a view. Also, our beds are often times commented on by guests as being very comfortable. Even though we are an economy brand hotel, we make sure we purchase high quality mattresses and we offer extremely clean accommodations to our guests. I do realize however that not everyone has the same idea of mattress comfort but we try to purchase mattresses that the majority of our guests like. I really wish I knew what it was that you felt was not clean enough about your room because the idea that it was only average to you concerns me and I would like to make sure that our housekeeping staff is not missing something. I am sorry that you were not happy with the next door restaurant. They are not owned by the hotel. Again. thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Very nice but bad parking"
Overall we were very pleased. The beds were great and the room well appointed. We were disappointed though that there wasn't a complimentary bag for dirty clothes. The breakfast was nice and yummy but there just wasn't enough room for people to sit, so that was difficult with kids. The parking situation is terrible. We almost always had to park quite far from our room. The location of the hotel was perfect though, Central to all of the fun things we wanted to see and do. Even with the things we didn't like, we will definitely use this hotel again.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you Julie for the review of your stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed your accommodations as well as our great location. I am sorry that you were not able to park near your room at times. Usually there is plenty of parking but there are those times when we are full and the restaurant, located in our parking lot, is also full and it can cause a guest to have to park away from their room. While we do not have laundry bags in the rooms, we are more than happy to give our guests a bag for their laundry. Always feel free to ask the front desk for any items you feel you may need during your stay. Our breakfast area is not a large area so we have as much seating we can possibly have for the size. The seating accommodates up to 10 people. We also offer trays to those who wish to take their breakfast back to their rooms. Again, I want to thank you for your review and feedback and we hope to welcome you back again.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
We arrived very late after driving up the Pacific Coast highway. The desk clerk was very courteous and our room was spacious and clean, just what we needed. Very quiet so we got a good night's rest.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Very good continental breakfast. Not much table space in the lobby to eat, but trays are provided so one can take the breakfast to one's room to eat, if necessary. Nice, too, that it's a pet-friendly place.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed our free continental style breakfast where we offer more then the usual offerings of a continental breakfast. We are happy to welcome our pet guests as well and offer a free pet kit with treats, towel, water and food bowl and great information on pet friendly places in our area. We are also right next to the only fully pet friendly beach on the coast. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Parking tight breakfast good great receptionst"
good overall, asked receptionst about abalone feed she printed me up the info.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the nice review. I see that you stayed with us during one of our most busy weekends. This will cause parking to be limited but we always have enough parking for all of our guests. I am glad that our front desk staff member was able to help you with the information on the Abalone Feed. We also have the Worlds Largest Salmon BBQ every 4th of July weekend. Our staff is very knowledgeable in all the events going on in and around our area. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
gary
"Front Desk Staff Friendly- Hotel Just OK."
Rooms not very comfortable or super clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast choices limited.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
I am sorry that you did not seem to enjoy your stay with us as we would hope you would. I wish I knew what you found uncomfortable and not super clean about your room. As seen from the majority of our reviews, most guests find the rooms to be very comfortable and clean and we work very hard to maintain that reputation. I hope that you will decide to give us another try in the future and hopefully your experience and opinion of your stay with change for the good.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
James M
"Good times in Ft. Bragg"
This is a very clean motel with an attentive staff....from the front desk to the people who clean the rooms! The rooms are a little small, but comfy and very clean. the proximity of a decent restaurant a few steps away just adds to the convenience of the place. Had a good continental breakfast, and the in-room coffee was very good. The bed was excellent!!! We will stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review. I also appreciate that you acknowledged what a great staff we have here at the Super 8 Fort Bragg. We work very hard in every department with the unified goal in mind to give our guests the best stay possible while visiting the Fort Bragg/Mendocino area. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Claude
"I would stay here again."
Great towels. Clean bathroom. Clean room. Decent continental breakfast. Friendly staff. I would stay at this particular Super 8 location again. fyi...I am a person who expects perfection or near-perfection! Thus, I am picky. This place was definitely acceptable to me.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
What a wonderful review. Thank you. I am glad to have a "picky" person review their stay with us. It helps us see what we are doing right as well as improvements we can make. We hope you will have a chance to come back and stay with us again soon.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"A comfortable hotel - very please!"
We booked a 2 queen bed room and we brought our small dog. Check in was easy. No complicated pet rules like some hotels. The room is clean and very comfortable. Bathroom is basic but clean and meet expectation. No leaking, tub was clean. They use the curved curtain rod which I think is thoughtful to make it more roomy. They provide brown cloth for coffee spill or pet messes, they provide napkins and hand sanitizer outside the room on both floor at certain places which I think is nice and again, thoughtful. Breakfast was decent, frozen pancakes, bread, cereal, boiled eggs, yogurt, fruits and some cinnamon buns. I think it's nice. I'd rather have toasted frozen pancakes than stale muffins/pastries. Overall I think the hotel is nice and thoughtful in the little details to please the guests. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you so much for your very kind comments and your "5 star" rating for your recent stay with us at Super 8 in Fort Bragg, CA. We do our best to think of even the little things that can make our guests stay even better. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Diana
Continental breakfast minimal. Comfortable , no frills room.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad that you found your room to be comfortable. While we are not a luxury hotel, we do offer our guests a clean and comfortable place to stay with amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers with Puck coffee, hair dryers, high quality linen and towels, free wifi and a free Continental Breakfast, all at an economical price. While a Continental breakfast usually consists of just a pastry and coffee, we offer fruit, cinnamon rolls, waffles, toast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Rt
"Very Clean"
Liked it so much we stayed an extra night.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the "5 star" review. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all things Ft Bragg"
We were certainly pleased by our stay at the Super 8. The beds were super nice. Room had all the amenities we needed with a microwave, fridge and the coffee maker! Had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. They had a really good continental breakfast too with: pastries, eggo waffles, hard boiled eggs, juice, fruit, yogurt and coffee.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the very kind review. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay. That tells me that my staff and I are doing what we strive to do each and every day, which is give our guests a great place to stay while visiting the Mendocino Coast. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Jen
"Worth the $ in Fort Brag"
Super 8 is clean but old and can use some new beds . Staff is helpful and friendly. Location is good. Restaurant on premises is old but good value and good food with nice personnel. Wish they had some outside sitting area, but is across from the beach.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for your review. I want to assure you that we want to make sure that each of our guests get a comfortable nights sleep and while each guest has a different preference in the mattress type, we do our best to replace mattresses as needed and most of our beds are brand new. Since I am unsure of the actual room you stayed in, I will be doing an inspection of our mattresses and look for ones that we may possibly need to replace. I also wanted to bring your attention to the upstairs deck area which offers a great place to relax outside and enjoy the sunset and a great view of the ocean. Again, thank you for your comments and I hope you will come and visit us again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Tricia
"Comfortable, clean room"
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was good, but the hotel only provides one table and a bar type sitting area for its guests which really took away from an otherwise good experience. The front desk staff was friendly and informative though, so that part of our visit was nice.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure every room is clean and well supplied and our front desk staff makes sure to welcome each guest with a smile and friendly service. We also make sure our guests get a comfortable nights sleep with high quality mattresses as well as linen. I appreciate you mentioning the Continental Breakfast that we offer for free to all of our guests each morning. In regards to the seating available for breakfast, we offer as much seating as possible for the size of area. We have seating for 10 guests at a time and usually this is sufficient. We do also offer trays for those who wish to take their breakfast back to their room to enjoy. We hope that you will have an opportunity to visit the Mendocino Coast again and that you will choose to stay with us at Super 8.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Clean and conveniently located"
The room was very clean if you aren't looking for anything fancy and a good value then this is a good place to stay. The continental breakfast is definitely not anything to be proud of we didn't even use it. The room was also out dated and small but for the value compared to others it was atleast clean.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the review. As you noticed, we take pride in the cleanliness of our guest rooms. We also work very hard to keep our rooms up-to-date, which we have done by providing updated bedding as well as art work and furniture. I wish I knew what you considered to be out dated. Our continental breakfast consists of many more choices then the average continental breakfast, which would usually included a pastry, coffee and maybe fruit. We have cinnamon rolls, toast, waffles, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and hot chocolate. Thank you, Terra W General Manager
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Quiet"
Room was large, clean & quiet. Restaurant next door ws pretty good.office staff very congenial. Would stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you, Terra W General Manager
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Barbara H
"Clean next to beach"
Terra was great and I have stayed here 5 times now. Best for the value.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you so much Donna for your great review and your continued loyal business. We look forward to seeing you on your return visit to Fort Bragg. Terra W General Manager
Other trip May 24, 2014
"A good stay at the Super 8"
I found the bed to be nice and comfortable and the room to be clean. Very satisfied with my visit.
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you for the great review. We pride ourselves on how clean our rooms are. We have a great housekeeping staff who works diligently on making sure they clean the rooms to the highest standards. Our Head Housekeeper insures this to be the case by checking each room before we check our guests in. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you, Terra W General Manager
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Jon A
"Friendly staff. Good nights sleep"
The staff were really friendly and helpful. GreAt sleep for a good price
Response by Super 8 Fort Bragg
Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for mentioning our great, friendly staff as well. They are wonderful and work hard to give all of our guesst a great experience while visiting the Mendocino Coast. We hope to see you again when you visit the Fort Bragg area again.
Other trip May 16, 2014