All hotels in Deadwood, South Dakota, United States of America
360 Main St, Deadwood, SD, 57732, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not great for the price"
The towels were stained. There was no coffee left in the room for the coffee maker.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"A++"
Everything was great. There was a small problem with the room towels but management handle it above expectations. I wish I could have stayed longer
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Deadwood stay"
The hotel staff was very nice. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Roxanne
"extra charges"
The only thing i half to say is that one of my kids got sick so we had to leave a day early and still got charged for the room we could not stay i think that is a little unfair when you have something come up like that
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Last Cadillac Jacks stay"
Rooms were very nice. Disappointed in the fees charged and the the increased table minimums
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Jack
"1 Night in Deadwood"
Jack's is one of the newer hotels in Deadwood and it shows. Nice clean rooms at a good price.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jarod
"great stay great price"
beautiful room
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice but casino small"
the overall stay in casino and rooms was good nothing special
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Kelly and Dave
"Great hotel with casino in Black Hills"
Great hotel with restaurant and bar and casino in and nearby this hotel. Clean hotel with great amenities. Gread restaurant up higo way 85 at the Lodge.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
rlks
"Wonderful people who make the experience awesome!"
I would always recommend this hotel to anyone staying in that area. The staff was helpful, kind, and treated my family and I, EVEN MY DOG, as family. What a wonderful team they have working for them. Highly recommended by me :)
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Krystal
Extremely friendly hotel staff. We checked in at 3 am and they gave us a great rate to allow us to stay an extra day. The room was comfortable and clean. Everything you could want for a friendly stay.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Gunnar
"Side Trip!"
Clean room, Great service!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great stay in Deadwood"
Super clean, friendly staff, and a great time. It was close to where we wanted to go snowboarding and the pool/hot tub felt great at the end of the day. The price was unbeatable and the surrounding area was a fun time.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ty
"Cadillac Jack's"
The hotel was very nice. It was a bit confusing checking in because of 2 hotels right next to each other with the name pretty much on both. I went to the wrong one first. Definitely check out the trolley, which takes you downtown and then back to the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Lance
"Worth staying at every time."
This was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I have ever been in. Overall it was a nice and easy process to get checked in and the room was everything I could have asked for. The bed was beyond comfy and the Casino was great. I would get a room on the top floor next time so as to not hear the game play down stairs, but otherwise fantastic experience.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Joshua
"Very comfortable hotel"
The beds are rooms are comfortable there and the rooms are reasonably priced. They give you 20% of of all meals at their cafe if you are staying there. There were a couple of drawbacks to staying. One was that one of the elevators was out of order. The other was that I'd highly recommend not gambling there! Their machines and tables were super tight! My husband and I dropped 2,000 very quickly with payouts never being more than 10-20 dollars,when we did hit.But hey that's the chance you have when you gamble. I had a player card but my husband didn't. But even then, nothing was really ever comped for staying and playing right there in that particular casino. Nothing to keep my loyalty there. Next time I will stay downtown and spread my gambling out among the other casinos.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Everything you need or want on site."
Everything was truly great-including the gaming. Food was very good (had breakfast only). The staff, especially dealers, bartenders and cocktail servers were very friendly and helpful! Have stayed there in the past and will stay there again! Very reasonable.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Aldene
It was a great room, Very accommodating and the room service was delicious
"Amazing get away"
Wonderful
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Sandy
"WOW! An Unforgettable Experience!"
This was our first time staying at Cadillac Jacks and we were very impressed! The room was clean and comfortable and the entire hotel staff from housekeeping, front desk, waiters/waitresses and bartenders were absolutely amazing! The location was great as far as being within walking distance to the downtown area and we will definately be back. Thanks to everyone at Cadillac Jacks for making our stay such a great one!
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Royce E
"good stay"
Room was clean and employees were nice
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"great hotel one mile from town center"
Wonderful experience. I have zero complaints. Free breakfast would have been nice though.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Stay at Deadwood hotel."
The parking was terrible. The hotel people were not very friendly. The restaurant food was excellent though! We would not stay there again, sorry.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Cadillac Jack hotel review"
I stayed there Oct. 13-16. The staff was very pleasant. The room was very nice. I pulled the sheets back the first day to check for bedbugs and didn't find anything but the next morning I found something that looked like one. I put it in a cup and took it down to the front desk. Nobody was alarmed or shook up about it and said that they would have the cleaning people change the bedding, including the mattress pad. Never heard another thing about it. Showers were usually cold water which wasn't the most pleasant thing. I heard other people complain that the gambling at Cadillac Jacks was terrible. I agreed. They were even checking out of the hotel a few days earlier than planned.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great overnight stay at Cadillac Jacks!"
Had a great stay at Cadillac Jacks! Easy to get to right as you come into Deadwood. Valet Parking was nice. Hotel is very clean with updated nice sized rooms with mini-fridges and microwaves. Front desk staff were very friendly. Easy to get on the trolley that stops just outside the hotel and head into downtown Deadwood. Ate at the restaurant at the hotel which was very good!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Wendy
"Very handy"
Enjoyed our stay, met lots of like minded neat people
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
glenn
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Real nice hotel but you definitely pay for the hospitality.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
joe
"Awesome!"
My husband, myself and 3 of our adult children stayed here while visiting Mount Rushmore. We loved Deadwood and the hotel. We had so much fun. Our rooms were awesome. They were very clean, and they were huge. The staff was very helpful and the casino had a lot of different machines. Our only regret was our time went too fast. Next time we will stay longer.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
"Wonderful Trip!"
This was a wonderful place to stay and gamble and Deadwood main street was right down the road!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Janis
Nice hotel with friendly staff. About a 15 min walk to old town....not a problem unless weather is bad. Newer slots and free slot tournaments every night if you are staying there.
3 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Dennis
"Helpful staff, Clean and comfortiable"
Staff was very friendly, room was comfortable and casino was loose. We won $$$. Thanks!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel & casino"
We recently had 2 nights reserved at Cadilac Jacks, it was a very nice and clean hotel we decided to stay another 2 nights great location to see all of South Dakota Very nice hotel
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
BFB
"SD sightseer"
The hotel was good, small resturant but food was good. Located nicely on Main St of Deadwood
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Vacation"
It was a nice place to stay, service was good and the food was excellent.
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
"Not what I expected"
I put "5 Star" in my request for rooms in Deadwood. This was a gross disappointment. After visiting other casino/hotels in the area, I would suggest going to "The Lodge" if you want something cleaner and nicer. The rate I got on Expedia was also $70 MORE than the online rate for the hotel. Overall a huge let down.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Great place... Parking is a premium though... Friendly & helpfull staff and service personnel... I will stay there again if I'm in the area...
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Buck
"Trolley was great!!! To hard to walk anywhere."
It was ok
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Gene and Betty Fitch
"4 days in Deadwood SD"
Hotel was great nice casino Won a few jackpots Room was close enough to walk into historical town Seen allot of sights it snowed Very nice little vaction
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
BFB
Second time there... We will be back...
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Brown
"Plush comfort at a great price"
My husband and I stayed here 2 nights with our toddler. We really enjoyed our stay. The room was large and comfortable. Very classy feeling. I loved having our own microwave and refrigerator in the room so we could make our own breakfast and lunch to save a little. We enjoyed being able to use the pool and hot tub which offered a nice view of the hillside. The convenience foods sold in the hotel were VERY expensive and the prices weren't listed. We recommend buying snacks at the nearby gas station/convenience store two doors down from the hotel. We were surprised to find out that the hotel offered you $15 in free "Cadillac Cash" each day to spend in their slot machines yiu only had to spend $1 of your own money to activate ot. That made for a fun affordable way to do a little gambling on the penny machines. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would return again.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
T
"Smoking"
The casino was smoke free, but there were non smoking and smoking rooms on the same floor so the halls had an odor. Nice one dat stay, my room very quiet.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Dirty table."
Table was sticky. Complained about that and the rumpled bed. After cleaning again, still did not was the table!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great Resort"
Nice hotel, their resturant was also very good, and the gaming table were frendly.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Cranford
"close to sights"
Nice room, a little expensive for the value, but overall comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
denver
"OK"
Typical small town casino hotel
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
The A/C was not on when we arrived and it took several hours to get the room comfortable for sleeping.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Huge room and clean. Great value and would come back.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
ctiedeman
"great hotel"
Great place...only drawback is that the pool is for the Marriot and the Cadillac Jack room key doesn't open the door. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jerry R
"Very nice hotel near downtown Deadwood"
Right away the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Cher
"Perfect location to enjoy the Rally"
Cadillac Jacks facilities are comfortable, clean, and located close to Deadwood's historic district. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The hotel offers a nice bar and good restaurant. The hotel staff is professional, attentive, and efficient. I made a mistake in booking my room cutting my intended stay short by a day. Michael, the manager, couldn't get in touch with me because I was out riding during the Sturgis Rally. He covered me and extended my stay which is incredible given the busy week. A situation, totally my fault, could have been a serious damper on the vacation but due to Cadillac Jack's hospitality and customer care (which seems hard to find in businesses nowadays) my vacation was great! Definitely recommend!!!!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014