All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
799 Orange Dr, Vacaville, CA, 95687, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Extended Stay Vacaville"
It was close to the freeway, but we never heard traffic! The breakfast was grab-n-go, which was perfect for us. The only thing we didn't like was that our room smelled like shrimp and the refrigerator had dark stains on the front. Easy stay, great rate, perfect for a quick trip!
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Not accommodating At All!!"
Unfortunately our stay was not well, because upon our arrival my husband asked the young lady if they had a restroom he could use and they didn't have one. She was also rather short and seemed irritated. When we checked into our room there was only two face towels and one kitchen towel and they were dingy and worn. The furniture was worn and outdated and the refrigerator made noises like the compressor was going out. On Saturday morning my nephew called the front desk for fresh towels and the clerk told him she was the only one at the front and she couldn't leave. Well she told him to bring the used towels and she would give him clean ones. When he came back to the room he said there were three housekeepers sitting and talking, so that was very disturbing to us....poor customer service!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
janice
"unlikely to stay again"
Staff was unfriendly and room was not cleaned properly.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Manrique
"Clean comfortable."
the front desk staff are ok....once I had a very nice front desk person! everyone else is either rude or incompetent.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Didn't meet expectations"
Expected to have had a jacuzzi or at least a pool to relax at. No ice machine and the continental breakfast was limited to coffee, tea and cheap muffins, not impressed.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I want to apologize that our hotel and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Selected Extended Stay Hotels do offer the amenities you were looking for but unfortunately our hotel does not. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Tammy
"Just getting away to relax."
Over all I was pleased. Had to just get away and relax.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you chose us as your home away from home to relax! Our goal is to make all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed when staying with us, no matter how long of a stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"very clean and comfortable"
very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Good quality"
I like this place. It nice, clean, and quiet place. Friendly service was provied. I will definitely coming back again. Thanks!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Van
"Worst Night Sleep Ever"
We booked this hotel at midnight. We weren't expecting the Ritz but no front desk clerk at night was the reason we had to wait 2 and a half hours for our room. Ridiculous. Staff Didn't know how to use computer or fax machine. Worst night ever
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Benjamin
Walls are thin, and vacaville location not a place to sleep during day very noisy without ear plugs
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
excellent staff and room was comfertable and very clean
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
unhappy stay
"Stay Away"
Don't go expecting anything! We had, for two people, no shampoo, no ice, no vending machines, only two flimsy plastic cups, one garbage can (no wastebaskets). Windows were broken (not working well). Bedskirts were dirty, carpet grungy, light over the stove was not working. The other room (for relatives) was the same and the iron was missing. The rooms really need extensive refurbishing. We chose because it was the only place that allowed smoking (now not sure if it was worth it).
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Sandra
"Close to shopping but..."
No amenites such as exercise room, pool but laundry room and close to shopping. The bathroom exhaust made a noise when it was windy. The walls are very thin, the man in the next room sounded like he was in my room. Old dried up muffins were found under the lounge chair.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Cayeu
It was a convenient place to stay for the weekend. The room was spacious and clean.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Had to be in kaiser at 6 am"
Every thing was good but the breakfast it's a joke
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Hello! Do you smell that?"
I'm not familiar with extended stay properties so I was a little surprised of the nonexistent room service accommodations among other things. Initially I was put on the 1st floor next to the trash room which you could smell, it sounded like a 500 lb person was walking above us along with people walking around right outside of our window so we had NO privacy. I asked to move which they were accommodating so they moved us to the 3rd floor but the only difference was people couldn't see directly into our room. The 3rd floor smelled even worse - like garbage & cigarette smoke. The walls were thin so you could hear the neighbors and what I was hearing isn't for kids or anyone else unless you're into that sort of thing. The lock on the door was broken, the remote to the TV didn't work unless you stood about a foot away from the TV, there was garbage left in the drawers and the overall cleanliness of the room was less than exceptional.I bought disinfectant wipes as you should always have when traveling. Like I said before I'm not familiar with extended stay properties so my expectations of what is the usual norm for me compared to other hotel properties was not met at this property and for that I will not be staying or recommending this property to others. Ok...one positive note - I did like the kitchenette and the location was fine.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Kerry
"direct route to my work"
Not bad, but the continental breakfast was almost non-existent.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"ok stay"
Stay was ok. AC Unit didn't work great, hallway had odd odor. Bed wasn't very comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not so pleasant smell"
I arrived on Friday night. Check in went well young lad y at the desk was very nice. Room was okay. I suggest that the hotel invest in larger dresser drawers because the TV is located on top of the dresser which makes changing the channels when laying in bed a difficult task. All of the front desk personnel were not aware of all the rules. As exhibited by the fact that the person who checked me in stated to me that for a $10 fee I could request housekeeping daily. However Saturday morning when I went to the front desk to request housekeeping I was told I couldn't get housekeeping because i was not staying at least 1 week. I had to explain to her that the nominal fee for housekkeeping was listed In the brochure I received at check in. Also the exit and entrance entryway near my room (104) smell d of urine. I observed a housekeeper cleaning the area on Saturday afternoon. However the area still smelled like urine when she compelled.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Anthony
"Cleanliness is missing"
No phone asked for one but never received. Had to go to front desk for toilet paper, tissues and a hairdryer. Too many dogs staying there and hallways smelled like it too.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Close proximity to local hospital"
We were accommodated on very short notice. We were able to print a necessary document from our laptop with the help from the front desk person. The small kitchen in the room was very convenient and the refrigerator large enough to store food. The bed was very firm and the room quiet. Good air conditioning.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Doreen, Willits, CA
"Good place to stay"
It had a small kitchen with microwave and stoves. You could rent dishes/cookwares from the lobby to cook simple things. The room was spacy and clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Y
"Nice hotel, very nice staff, close to freeway."
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. There was a mixup with our room and availablility, but the hotel staff did everything they could to make things right with us. We were impressed to say the least with the high degree of customer service. We would recommend this hotel!
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to read that you received such excellent customer service from my staff. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
veetraveler
"My stay at extended stay."
I had arrived at 1 pm and my room was not ready. So I went to have lunch. When I returned my room was ready. Before I left the front desk. The hosties said she would call me in 15 minutes to see if I want any cooking or eating wears. Well by 10 pm I had called the front desk three times and left a message about what I needed. No one answered. I had to go the next morning to the front desk and get what I needed. The rest of my stay was great.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Romney
Don't stay here if you want a non smoking room! Although some rooms are classed as non smoking the reality is one half of the corridor has smoking rooms and the other side is non smoking. So everyone gets to smell the smoke. Although our room was officially non smoking the first thing I saw on entering was an ash tray and the room really stank. The hotel was full so there was no point asking to be moved and when it was explained how the rooms were set up there would have been no room any better. The receptionists were very friendly and commented that they were always getting complaints about the smoke. The rooms were also shabby and towels and sheets are not of the best quality.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Bad Place to rest!"
Went to check in at 3pm I was told they didn't have any room's ready because the maid called out. Finally one of the front desk lady found a dirty room and cleaned it for me. While I'm waiting the lady check someone else in before us. I thought there was no room's ready? Right? Finally get into my room to find no towels, no soap etc. stuff you find when you get a room. Go back to front desk ask for towels to be told they are dirty they will call when clean. DONT STAY HERE!
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described is unacceptable, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, we are meeting with our staff to discuss how to handle these situations in the future. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Me. Harry
"Scary situation"
Hotel personnel felt bad that when I arrived the hotel was full, so she called another Extended Stay Hotel in Fairfield. I think I got the last room or next to the last room available on a smoky top 3rd floor...I almost choked...the silverware did not look clean, knife was chipped and broken, the door looked like someone had tried to break in with screws loose - - did not feel safe. The breakfast was cold packaged processed snacks, so bring your own and cook in the room or go out.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Decent Place For A Long Stay"
The room was decent and clean. Didn't see the problem with the floor that is mentioned in some of these reviews. The desk staff was very friendly. The kitchenette was convenient and clean, but all the kitchen implements are on-demand from the desk, which is okay, but really the coffee maker should just be in the room, I shouldn't have to go down and get it--but that's relatively minor. Also a place to print boarding passes for flights would've been nice.
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Josh H.
Had a nonsmoking room but smelled like smoke every time I went into the bathroom.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room had a smoke odor. In response to your feedback, our housekeeping staff is deep cleaning your room so the smell is eliminated. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great place"
The front desk girl Nicole made this stay very enjoyable
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Rick - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that assisted in making your stay enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks to her. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Great stay."
Everything we look for is there complette clean and organized.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was clean and organized. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Run Down"
We arrived late..after 11:00 after late flight into SACto airport. Front desk person was barricaded behind desk. Paperwork and key had to be slid under window. The room assigned already had a DO NOT DISTURB sign on it, main floor. Asked for another room. Front desk person had disappeared. Finally received service and was given a room with only one bed for the two of us. Room was run down and did not seem clean.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience including the booking issues and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
VALDO
"Needs improvements on alot of areas....."
I picked this hotel do to location and to try and stay somewhere different. Upon reservations i requested a smoking room with a queen bed, upon arrving to the hotel no one was at the front desk to assist me, instead there was a note up to call a number and still no one picked up. Finally after 30mins someone came down said i had to wait another hour to get the room i requested, came back later to find out that the hotel is in the process of renovation and none of there smoking rooms are available so i was lied to online and when the 1st person tried to check me in. Once i get in the room theres 2 full size beds, someone had peed in the toilet and left it, the reclreclining chair was filthy. All i wanted to do was relax i tried the free WiFi and that was an issue the person who wrote the code down did it backwards to after attempting to call the front desk multiple times and dealing with the rude clerk she finally said they wrote the code wrong and have me the correct one then hung up on me. This hotel needs improvements hopefully it gets done.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the booking issues you experienced during the check-in process. Also, I’m disappointed to learn that our level of customer service and cleanliness in your room did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy, guest protocol and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
T.L
"Don't stay here!!!"
Asked for a late check-in, arrived at 12:30 front door was locked and no one at front desk. I used courtesy phone outside but there was no answer. Called their 800 number three times before someone finally came to let me in by that time it was 2 am. Got to my room and card key didn't work. The night clerk told me computer was shut down for the rest of the night and couldn't make me a new one. Had to leave door propted open to bring in my bags while my wife let me in the front door. Got to bed, which was hard as a rock, around 3am. Missed their continental breakfast, which is only a choice of Quaker bars, apples, oranges and coffee, because it closed at 9:30am. No maid service unless you pay for it. Wi-Fi is slow unless you pay for it. If you want a hotel where you do all the work this is the place for you.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Kurt - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the late check-in and being locked out is truly regrettable. Additionally, to not have a working key card when you finally got to your room is unacceptable. We are very sorry for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I am reviewing our communication procedures with the entire team to ensure that notes are passed from one shift to the next and all late arrivals are made aware of our policies before their arrival. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
kurt
"served its purpose"
Needed a room last minute. And they worked out for me.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great price"
Good for what you got. Breakfast was a little lame.
4 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Nice hotel near the Outlet And Napa."
Enjoyed our stay except the grab n go breakfast. We were expecting a full breakfast.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
lucie
"Nice hotel near the Outlet And Napa."
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
lucie
"vacaville, CA"
The rooms were nice. It had a kitchen. The beds were hard.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Tabitha - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed having a kitchen in your room during your stay. Still, I am sorry that your bed was uncomfortable. As we continue to make improvements to our hotel, we will keep this feedback in mind. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Tabitha
I reserved a non smoking room and was given a smoking room. No one at the desk when I checked in except for a housekeeping woman at 11pm. She went in and sprayed something in the room (as if that was going to remove the heavy smoke). Ridiculous. She then assisted me in trying to locate a non smoking room from her h.otel occupancy sheet. Every room she checked was occupied. How can a hotel not know which rooms are occupied or not? Sounds ridiculous. After an hour of searching, she discovered an unoccupied room. The room did not have any cookware to even heat water for some late dinner. No one was at the front desk until morning. Too late then. Tried to get the internet access code, which should have been provided at check in. Had to wait until morning. We checked out and will never use Extended Stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Jack - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we were not able to accommodate you in a non-smoking room during your stay with us. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is being re-trained in all aspects of check-in. As well, I apologize that your room was not properly stocked. In response, I am reviewing our inventory procedures with our housekeeping staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Jack
"My room was above the laundry room"
This weekend me and my wife we supposed to have a romantic get away for two nights, celebrate my birthday and go to the casino that was near.Once in the hotel about midnight I started to hear a loud buzzing, I went to the front desk and the clerk told me that I was above the laundry room, I told her please I need to change to another room that she agreed and gave me another room. Me and my wife we went inside to this new room that had a kitchenette and the smell of food was very strong as well to cigarette, the problem I have is that I'm allergic to nicotine, I was coughing all night. Anyway me and my wife we decided to pay a little more and go to another hotel the next day, but my weekend was ruined all ready, no second honeymoon.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
Rob - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations during this special time for you and your wife. Please accept my apology. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working on re-training our team to identify different smells that maybe unpleasant to our guests. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Rob
"Our mini get away"
The hotel was nice.......I just didn't like the cigarette smells on the elevator and in the hallway on the 2nd Flr. But our room was nice and clean and free from the smells so that was good. The staff was great and really friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
A wife
"TO SMOKEY"
wasnt pleased with the hotel we were on third floor smelt like cigarette smoke. went down stairs to unload truck and made a coment to the lady at the counter about the smoke smell and she replyied yah it always is like that. I thought you wernt aloud to smoke inside buildings anymore. very disappointed. The room heater was on it was about 90 degrees in the room when we came in
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
I want to apologize for the way the staff member handled your comment in regards to the smoke. I will make sure all staff members know how to correctly handle this type of situation. Unfortunately, we do allow guests to smoke in half of our third floor rooms. I would recommend the next time you stay with our brand, that you ask for a nonsmoking floor. But I am pleased to hear that your bed was comfortable, I hope you had a pleasant nights rest. Thank you for your experience, and hope you give us another try in the future.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
Pretty good. Would stay again. Thought the towels would be changed but they were not. Bed was not as comfortable as other hotels I stay at.. Because of the location I may stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013
"All we needed and more"
Given the category of this hotel, it is excellent. If you want a 4-star hotel go pay 4-star prices. The rest of us just want a quiet, clean, safe, comfortable place to call a base. Weekly cleaning was fine with us: didn't want to be disturbed and all the mess was ours anyway. Every time we asked for something (late check-in and early check-out, more towels, dolly for carrying in and out our stuff, extra coffee, etc) the staff was super polite, very fast and just overall super to deal with. We needed a kitchen (medical reasons) and this had it: generous frig, 2 fine electric burners on the stove, sizable sink. Bring your own serving ware, cleaning soap and sponge and maybe your nonstick frying pan for making eggs. Grocery stores, Kohls, Home Depo and more quite close and easy to find. Easy on and off the highway. All this left us less frazzled, better fed, quite rested, and not sick at the bottom-line hotel bill.
4 night trip May 30, 2013
Family of Five in Town for Graduation of Nephew
"it is just ok!"
i really like the rooms but there isnt really anything to do in the hotel or anywhere around it.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Don't waste your money...."
Overall the stay was poor,, The room was not clean and poor customer service, I would not stay here again
4 night trip May 13, 2013
Ron
"GOOD GOOD GOOD"
i would stay again in the near future,i only stayed one night but it was worth it,im going to do a weekend then i ask me again what i think about it.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
We are happy to hear that your short stay with us was pleasant. We aim to please all guests, and know when you return for the weekend it will be as pleasant. We hope to see you soon.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
WeekEnd Worrior
"insane motel....do not book"
This was seriously the craziest, worst hotel i have ever stayed in, in my life. I have lived in and out of motels to seek medical appointments and hospitalizations for my children for 20 years. This hotel had pubic hair all over the tub, dogs dogs and more dogs staying there. People who were kicked out of their homes living there. Prostitution going on in the room next to me. The keys only worked one time and then you had to get a new key. It was awful. I was actually scared for my children and my life.
Response by Extended Stay America Sacramento - Vacaville
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We work hard as a group to make sure all of our guests are comfortable during their stay, so it upsets me to know that we failed with your stay. Still, please know that we do not condone illegal behavior of any kind. We take your remarks very seriously and will be looking into them further, taking action as needed. We hope the next time your in Vacaville you'd give us another try.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
INSANE
"Spacious room"
The cleanliness and amenities of my room were great. It gave me the feeling of not staying in a hotel. I would defiently recommend this hotel to others and stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013