All hotels in Trenton, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 West Lafayette St., Trenton, NJ, 08608, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel with great shuttle service"
We needed a place to stay on our way from Chicago to NYC. Our son from DE was going to meet us in Trenton the next day and we would be taking the train into NYC. We arrived in Trenton on the affordable Frontier Airlines around 11:00 pm, and the hotel's free shuttle was there within 15 minutes. Mr. Gregory was so pleasant and told us all about Trenton on our ride to the hotel. Hotel accommodations were better than expected. Very nice. Comfortable bed. Average bathroom, but met our needs. We headed to NYC the next day by train, and they would have shuttled us to that station if needed. If you need a decent hotel downtown Trenton, I would recommend this one.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Location is Key"
This hotel is in a great location and the renovations they are making are very well needed and they are looking good. Wish I knew prior to getting there the bar would not be open but that was fine due to this time the restaurant was open so I could obtain food. Hoping when done in lobby and meeting rooms they start updating guest rooms. I will probably stay here again - due to the location.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"My stay"
I enjoyed my hotel stay. Very clean & staff was very nice . Will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Frances
"Island Adventure"
The hotel is very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpfull. We stayed on a Saturday night and did not know that downtown Tenton is completely dead on the weekends. No shopping, restaurants - nothing!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Al
Front desk personal was pleasant and very friendly.. Thank u
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Todd
"The best kept secret in Trenton!"
From the time I walked in the door until the time I left - the staff was magnificent! I was made to feel welcome and everything I needed was provided. Kiva and Jay at the front desk...they need a raise! And you should be proud they are your employees! AND the security guard...and Evie in the restaurant...lovely people! Beautiful facility...scrumptious bedding! I'd give you a 5 star rating! (5 being the best!).
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Cherie
"Good choice for a stay in Trenton"
Check in smooth, great, clean room with comfortable bed and upscale linens. Staff very helpful. Did not use the restaurant-the coffee pot in the room made really good coffee-complimentary.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jean
"Shockingly Great!"
Was supposed to fly home out of Wilmington, DE, but giant gaffe by airline forced me to have to spend the night in Trenton, NJ and fly out of Trenton Mercer airport the next day. All I was looking for was a clean room and a hot shower. I got SOOOOO much more. Free shuttle from train station AND to airport. Nice touch. Rooms are very nicely appointed, and overall hotel from the lobby to the restaurant to the business center is in great shape. For the rate I paid I was shocked at the quality. Breakfast buffet for $11 is incredible. Chef brought my omelette to my table for me. Pete at front desk is extremely helpful and accommodating. Order dinner from Special City Pizza Ewing (front desk has menus). Great food.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Weary Traveller
Work at sun bank arena occasionally and stay at Wyndham instead of driving an hour and half home
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Just ok, poor customer service"
I was extremely dissatisfied that I was told information over the phone that upon arrival proved to be untrue. I asked over if there would be any holds for incidentals or any other fees besides parking ($13) and I was told there would not be. Upon arrival was my first notification of a $35 hold to a credit card or $50 if you chose to pay in cash. Part of the amount would go to the parking. The incidental rate was not the problem it was the fact that I called a few hours prior to arrival and was told something completely opposite. Upon check out, the woman who was there when I checked in, seemed completely confused when I requested my incidental money back as I had paid in cash. Good thing I said something because she was going to let me leave without my $37!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Poor Customer Service"
The woman at the front desk stayed on her cell phone for a full 5 minutes before acknowledging me. Once she acknowledged me she stayed on the phone during the entire check in process. Though the Expedia listing says that parking is free, there is $13 charge per day. i showed her Expedias add where it said parking was free and she told me I was mistaken though the ad was on my phone in front of her face. If I wasnt there for a wedding I would have walked out.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Annoyed
"will stay again"
great. they have a nice shuttle. excellent staff and front desk service. will stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
stan
"great stay"
great stay. excellent hotel staff. enjoyed all aspects of my stay. will come here again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Appreciated the free shuttle to & from the airport Room was very nice & clean. Restaurant food & service was excellent & affordable
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Terry Wilson
"Excellent customer service"
We were so impressed by the friendliness and commitment to service exhibited by all the people we came into contact with. The shuttle drivers we met were very welcoming and accommodating. We were also greeted so professionally, yet warmly by the front desk staff. Super people! They are wonderful ambassadors for the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Lynn Johnson
it was ok, but not as comfortable as I would have expected the bed. Actually, the bed was choppy
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Pleasant hotel but barren surroundings."
I stayed at this hotel at 10 p.m. Sunday night after landing at Newark airport a few hours earlier because It was a logical stopover point for my destination. The hotel room was clean and comfortable, but there was no restaurant or bar open either in the hotel or for miles around. This place might as well be in a deep dark corner of the universe because that is exactly what Trenton NJ is like for a visitors in the evening.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Dino
"Great sanctuary"
Courteous shuttle driver picked me up at the train station and returned me there the next day. Friendly staff, nice quiet neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Ward Christman
"great hotel"
we loved everything about the hotel. it was close to the Trenton Airport (5 miles away) they are close to the train. They give you a free shuttle service over to the train, where we caught the train into New York for an evening!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
shan
"Wyndam Garden Trenton"
The hotel was very sparsely populated but everything was nicely furnished. Didn't like to have to pay to park. Restaurant had a very limited menu but everything was quite good and well prepared. Sorry they had no beer or wine.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"close to judicial complex"
The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. The coffee in the room was terrible, watery and no flavor. I would have liked to see complimentary coffee in the lobby.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Wyndham Garden in downtown Trenton, NJ"
Hotel was nice, but had no open bar. It was advertised as having both a coffee cafe and a restaurant. It only had a hybrid. Their menu was very limited. We left the hotel to find a nearby restaurant, which there was only one in a 3 block radius. The downtown is dying, and many places are boarded up or closed. We did not feel totally safe there.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. Have to pay extra for parking and breakfast. I got a good rate so I did not mind paying these extra charges.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Classic 3 Star Hotel in Downtown Trenton"
This Hotel just underwent a nice renovation and brand change. It's a very large convention hotel in downtown Trenton. It's the only property with in walking distance of the train station and it's a long walk, not for the casual visitor. It's not a very old hotel but instead of the mod look of most brands, they went with a more traditional "Grand Hotel" feel. The wall coverings, fabrics and furnishings are extremely tasteful and well done. The room was large and comfortable. Bath tub was big and clean enough to actually take a bath and they are not stingy with towels and bath amenities. The front desk staff was very friendly. The restaurant is a very pretty room but in an isolated back part of the hotel. Kinda "Shining". They do not offer room service but will pack for take out. While I missed eating on china on a delivered tray, the food was good and didn't mind saving the customary fee's. If you have reason to be in the area this hotel is an outstanding value.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to NJ state capitol"
I picked this hotel because it had the highest ratings of all the hotels somewhat close to Six Flags. I was traveling with my wife and 3 kids. The woman that checked me in didn't seem very friendly. She didn't smile or make any attempts at being friendly. She wasn't very forthcoming about where I could park my car either. Parking was another one of the issues I had with this hotel. All the other cheaper hotels included a free breakfast and free parking. I had to pay $13 to park at this hotel. Getting back to the check-in; she didn't know the cost of the breakfast buffet and again seemed irritated that I would ask her such a question. A separate person earlier in the day also wouldn't supply us with a roll-away bed (when I called ahead) even though the next hotel we stayed at had no problems with renting us an extra bed. The hotel itself is beautiful, my room looked clean enough. My only issue with the room are the sheets seemed "sticky". I don't mean that in a gross way but they were like a silk/satin type fabric. I just didn't like how against my skin. I don't know if it was because they weren't washed or what. but they just felt "sticky". I originally booked this hotel for 4 nights but I called Hotels.com and told them I would be checking out in the morning. This hotel was just all wrong for our purposes. Didn't have a good experience at all. The next hotel we checked into was lesser expensive and provided more accommodations and much friendlier service.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Eddie
"good value"
Excellent front desks service
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to ball park"
Very close to the Trenton Thunder ball park. Hotel was very good. Area is not considered safe, but I don't think Trenton in general is considered safe. Needed to pay extra for parking at a public garage adjacent to hotel. Our room wasn't cleaned one late afternoon when we returned, but someone was sent right away and it was perfect when we we back from dinner.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
M. P.
"good one"
well service and quiet place. clean, comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
tony
The restaurant service is like in the Chinatown market ...one employe speak very loud to another like people fighting ....shouting....oh my God ..please we are in the dinning room ....behave please
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Ling ling liem
"Beware of parking"
The hotel itself was fine but parking is an issue, We were a very late arrival, the city owned garage was closed and we were told to on-street park. There were parking meters so I left the room early enough to buy an hour's parking starting at about 8:45. There must have been some signage I missed because when we got to the car at 9:30AM (time was remaining on the meter) I found a $55 ticket for ""Did unlawfully park -- No stopping or standing".
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Close to department of education and njea Walls are very thin, mattress super hard, three flimsy pillows! No liquor license or room service
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
cl
"Close to Trenton Airport and Trainstation"
It was a convenient place to stay when flying into Trenton airport en route to NYC. It would have been nice if the bar was open (it was under construction) and if we could have gotten something to eat/drink late night as there are not many options in the surrounding, rough neighborhood. We were told by a waitress at a restaurant up the street that the hotel had lost their liquor license and had not been open for awhile. Overall the hotel met our needs for our one night stay and it was a good value.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
S. Farley
"Friends wedding"
We enjoyed our stay here. Staff was friendly
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Smith
"trenton best"
I had a room for 2 nights and did not get room cleaned until 6pm,i have never had to wait that long in any hotel for housekeeping to clean a room.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Perfectly satisfactory. Clean and comfortable, helpful staff. Free Starbucks coffee and cereal available. Restaurant fairly good for an in-hotel restaurant. We found the a/c to be too strong in the common areas, a minor issue.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Formerly the Marriott"
1st} Parking in the attached garage is not validated it's an additional $13.00 per day & the parking ticket must be given to the front desk at "check-in". The garage elevator states at "check-out" & the front desk attendant never asked for it at check-in. 2nd} Formerly the Marriott Hotel, the lobby area is updated well. My floor (6) & the rooms still need to be updated. 3rd) I booked the same day as my stay for 2-queen bed room. I was put into a handicap room, all light switches are at hip/waist height, the beds were lower to the floor than normal. No tub, just shower with a curtain & a seat. floor was soaked. Early the next morning was woken up my the cleaning people yelling in the hallway to each other in spanish. Approx. an hour later was again woken up by the fire alarm "Flashing Light", called the lobby, was told it was a false alarm, normally happens by the vacuum cleaner being used in the hallway, After sleep was disrupted, I just gave up.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Still needs updating.
"Business hotel only"
Downtown Trenton is dead at the weekends. We stayed a Friday night and almost nothing open. Hotel has no bar and "restaurant" is a meeting room with forks & spoons.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"It was fine"
Family of 5, stayed one night. It was fine for us, wasn't great or terrible. Took a long time to check in even though already booked and payed for room. Walked up to desk and the man didn't greet me, just raised his eyebrows, quietly took my id, quietly tapped away on computer, and handed me the keys and little booklet. The room was fine.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Very attractive, comfortable, and great value."
Very nice and pleasant stop.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Ed
"Convenient to Princeton, NJ"
Arrived very late, staff friendly and courteous. Room was beautifully prepared. Parking is plentiful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Reg
"Pricey but shabby"
We switched to this hotel at the last minute, but were hopeful the room would be worth the price. It was not. The room was clean, but the hotel overall could use some sprucing up. The furniture is starting to show signs of wear, there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. The made for a long week's stay. The ladies of our group were warned not to walk outside the hotel after dark, and there were no restaurants in the area that seemed safe to eat at. As stted earlier, it was a long, expensive weeks stay.
7 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Changing Hands"
When the reservation was made, the hotel was under different management. It was under renovation when I checked in and I was not given any warnings or advice. The hotel bar was closed and the restaurant did not serve alcohol. Also, a lot of renovation work was done early in the morning and was quit loud. I thought that Wyndham was a better hotel management then that. I had requested a refrigerator initially and none was found at check in. I did request one two more times to no avail.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Juan
"Awful"
Worst Hotel I have ever stayed in my 48 years, terrible food, no amenities and in an awful neighborhood.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Didn't have any maid service for two days in a row
4 night trip May 31, 2014
"Great atmosphere"
My stay at this hotel was great. From the person checking me in to the people assisting in the parking garage, they all were willing to help right away and had the best attitude about it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Adebola Shoyebi
The Front Desk were not friendly nor helpful with directions when asked. There was a broken chair in our room which we notified the Front desk upon our arrival but was not replaces while we were in the room for four (4) days.
4 night trip May 31, 2014
Dennis Brown
"Nice City Hotel"
We were at the hotel on a weekend for a nearby memorial service. Even though the hotel was full and undergoing the remodeling of some main floor areas, things ran smoothly. The staff was friendly and helpfull and the room upscale with a high ceiling, comfortable furniture, and a nice bathroom. I especialy appreciate the small touches like real glasses and nice towels. Parking is extra at the municipal lot adjacent to the hotel but thats to be expected at any hotel I've been to in a downtown location. Overall we found our stay to be a good value at a hotel moving in a positive direction under good management.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Charlie
"Nice hotel!"
A clean and comfortable room; we enjoyed our brief stay.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"It Doesn't Matter if you have a reservation..."
Well, can't actually answer that as we never stayed. After calling to confirm I had a reservation the week before we arrived, I was told by the check in clerk, Charlene, that they had "changed" computer systems the day before and there was no reservation for me. I told her that I had called and they confirmed they had one. She just stared at me and even with my confirmation number it didn't make a difference. They were completely booked.... no room at the inn. I heard that Wydham took it over the day before and "released" rooms that were not available. I am going to deal with them later as well as Hotels.com. So, at 9:15 PM at night in downtown Trenton we had no place to stay so we could attend the Special Olympics at TCNJ my son was involved in. We ended up driving north on Route 31 and staying in Flemington. We had stayed there for two years already but I will pitch a tent before I ever stay there again. This won't get posted but at least I let off some steam.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Alan
"Close to Trenton Airport"
The good: the staff, cleanliness and proximity to the Trenton airport (15 minutes). Room service was late but food was decent. The bad:disappointed that the bar was closed due to construction. I did not want to walk to the nearby pub the staff directed me to because the surrounding area didn't feel particularly safe and didn't feel like driving anywhere, so I was stuck at the hotel. About 1/3 of the TV stations were too fuzzy to watch and the air conditioning couldn't keep my room cool enough for comfortable sleeping.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014