All hotels in Trenton, New Jersey, United States of America
1 West Lafayette St., Trenton, NJ, 08608, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great time"
It was very nice better than I thought it would be
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Phillip
"Surprisingly good"
Stayed for a night.. Very comfortable.. Friendly staff.. Can't do much about the city though
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Tahseen
"day in trenton"
Nice pleasant stay, clean quiet room!!
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
monsurah
Room was mediocre and outdated , hotel ran out of "Hot" water, outlets in room did not work, no free parking and no complimentary breakfast. Breakfast could be purchased in Hotel Restaurant; however, quality of food was not worth the high price. Very disappointed for a Wyndham stay.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Angela
"Wonderful staff!"
Wonderful staff. friendly and accommodating. Hotel is being renovated but everything was lovely. Room was well appointed. GREAT value. Near congressional and historical buildings, if that is of interest. We chose it to stay before an early flight out of trenton-mercer and they provide a shuttle.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Madelaine
"Disorganized management reflected by a disengaged"
Nothing was consistent when I asked questions about amenities. There apparently was no prescribed procedures given to the staff to advise customers of hotel specials, breakfast dining hours, check-out times varied,... The management seemed to be disengaged and expected nothing to happen that will change the daily routine, that is a fools errand.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
barry
"not for me"
Parking is bad you have to pay for it and people that work there are not very helpful
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
julio
"Not a 4 star by far"
nice bed hard couch old low quality TV plaster coming off wall room 2263 breakfast over 9:30 a.m.just soap big cheap looking round no smell nice. curtains do not cover the light up with the sun
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Keith
"worst ever"
Worst hotel experience
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
roger
"Still a great place to stay"
Still a nice place to stay during the annual Trenton reenactment..... Room very nice and clean and the price is right!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Great hotel central location"
Friendly staff great bed subpar breakfast for the cost.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
che
"Trenton Best!!"
Excellent stay! Little noisey from other guests but overall very relaxing, will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Jannette
""Ok" for a night close to downtown / airport"
Family stay overnight for a return from NYC before flying back to ATL. We had a really early flight so we didn't want to rush from nyc to get to airport so this was just a cheap night stay and was close (10min) from TTN airport the hotel was ok but not impressive. I was told by front desk when I called to reserve that there were nice restaurants within walking distance but when I checked in the girl at desk smiled / chuckled and said " not sure who said that"...so we had options of subway, pizza, and a bar. It was in the downtown industrial part of Trenton area and not much around to do or eat. Also due to downtown the hotel didn't own there own parking so we had to pay for parking. The day we were there the hotel side parking entrance was closed and had to drive around the block to park. The room was clean but the mattress was old, loose, noisy. Every time my son moved in my bed it woke me up. Didn't sleep much at all. Considering I slept well in nyc the 4 days prior I don't think it was due to not being in my own bed. Tv didn't have a guide on tv to see what is coming on so you literally had to "channel surf". They had a printed guide to tell you what channels they had but didn't tell you any other info. Bathroom didn't have a vent fan so it was hot in there using the facility after someone took a shower. Considering the price and location to airport and knowing what I was getting, I would stay again for a night just passing thru. But might try elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Dawn
"it was pleasant."
the stay was pleasant. Thou a far from New York and NJ main city. The nearby area was not very safe.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great time at this hotel"
My stay in this hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
carlos
"Great service"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. Picked me up from the train station and returned me the next day. Meals in the hotel restaurant are pricy but there are alternative options nearby.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Barry
The staff at the restaurant were very nice. I went there just after 9 pm when they were formally closed. The chef and the young girl were very polite and nice. They made me a nice fish plate with salad with lots of smile. I was very pleased.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Nadereh
"weekend stay"
Great room and staff was great. Was a little disappointed the bar/restaurant closed early 9PM on a Friday night. Other than that everything was great.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
dominick
"better beds"
Was ok. beds were not comfortable at all.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Barry
"Thanksgiving stay over."
We decided to stay over after visiting family. All I can say is Fabulous! We will definitely make future reservations when visiting.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good First Impression of Trenton"
Having to select a hotel with my budget in mind, I was extremely impressed with the lovely grandeur of the entrance and lobby. The front desk staffer was efficient and courteous Equally, when I entered my room, it was spotless. That's worth a million dollars when it comes to esthetics and comfort. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Crystal
"Great hotel/price with room for improvement"
I stayed overnight at the Wyndham Garden Trenton after arriving late at night from the Mercer Airport. They provided a complimentary shuttle, though they arrived very late. Breakfast is not included but could be obtained though an on-site restaurant. The restaurant was empty, overpriced, and the wait staff were surly. The room and price were great.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
NICHOLAS
We had a last minute thing to come up and we had to extend our stay for extra day and they helped us with no problem it was so quick and easy this is a great hotel to stay at
Reecy
"Overnight stay in Trenton"
We stayed overnight in Trenton on way to New York. We arrived around 12 midnight. Check-in was uneventful and smooth, although the clerk could have been more inviting and personable. The next morning we ate and left before the check-out time. Check-out was also uneventful and smooth.
Great hotel for the price - clean and neat. Great location and they offer the pick up service from the train station. Food at the restaurant was very good.
"Nice hotel in the middle of town; no free parking."
Everything was great. The parking is not free. Don't understand. City owns lot;but offers no discount for using hotel?
native
It is a very beautiful hotel and we loved everything about it. The stuff even told us other places we could eat which was very helpful.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Reecy
"Good Stay"
The staff was very responsive to our needs and went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant experience.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Dennis D
"Trenton 10K Race"
I was there overnight for the Trenton Double Cross 10K and Half Marathon. It was in great proximity to the race, as it was the host hotel. The staff were fantastic! It was a nice stay and I would recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Melanie
"Adequate"
I was only there for one night, and I didn't need much, but i was woken up around 5am to be asked if I called for toilet paper. Later in the day someone knocked on the door to see if I asked for more towels. While that wasn't a huge inconvenience, they could have done better at getting room numbers instead of interrupting random guests. I wish the room had a mini fridge and a small microwave, but overall the accommodations were fine. The place was clean and the staff was pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
stephanie
"Wydamgarden review"
My stay at the wydam gardan was ok i stayed for two days but am still wondering if they really changed my sheets in the morning or not but ill be back to find out for sure
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"A good visit back in Jersey"
The Wyndham Garden in Trenton proved to be a perfect place for me to spend three nights while visiting family and friends in the general area. There was easy access to freeway driving as well as the scenic route along the Delaware River.
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good Clean Place - But Trenton Closes Early"
The hotel staff was very helpful. Especially, K at the front desk! He was awesome. However, everything in Trenton seems to close down early. Even on a Saturday evening! We did not have many choices of places to eat. Either Chinese take-out or the hotel's restaurant. (The restaurant's food was very good. However, the waitress seemed to be in over her head even though there was only one other table to wait on.)Good clean place for a one night stay 30 minutes from Six Flags.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Nilza
"Staying in the Big T"
We really enjoyed our stay!!
7 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Jeffrey
"My get away"
Was just what I need !
2 night trip Oct 29, 2014
Lashawnna
"awsome"
Hotel was great and employees were great
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
maureen
"Nice hotel with great shuttle service"
We needed a place to stay on our way from Chicago to NYC. Our son from DE was going to meet us in Trenton the next day and we would be taking the train into NYC. We arrived in Trenton on the affordable Frontier Airlines around 11:00 pm, and the hotel's free shuttle was there within 15 minutes. Mr. Gregory was so pleasant and told us all about Trenton on our ride to the hotel. Hotel accommodations were better than expected. Very nice. Comfortable bed. Average bathroom, but met our needs. We headed to NYC the next day by train, and they would have shuttled us to that station if needed. If you need a decent hotel downtown Trenton, I would recommend this one.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Location is Key"
This hotel is in a great location and the renovations they are making are very well needed and they are looking good. Wish I knew prior to getting there the bar would not be open but that was fine due to this time the restaurant was open so I could obtain food. Hoping when done in lobby and meeting rooms they start updating guest rooms. I will probably stay here again - due to the location.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"My stay"
I enjoyed my hotel stay. Very clean & staff was very nice . Will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Frances
"Island Adventure"
The hotel is very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpfull. We stayed on a Saturday night and did not know that downtown Tenton is completely dead on the weekends. No shopping, restaurants - nothing!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Al
Front desk personal was pleasant and very friendly.. Thank u
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Todd
"The best kept secret in Trenton!"
From the time I walked in the door until the time I left - the staff was magnificent! I was made to feel welcome and everything I needed was provided. Kiva and Jay at the front desk...they need a raise! And you should be proud they are your employees! AND the security guard...and Evie in the restaurant...lovely people! Beautiful facility...scrumptious bedding! I'd give you a 5 star rating! (5 being the best!).
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Cherie
"Good choice for a stay in Trenton"
Check in smooth, great, clean room with comfortable bed and upscale linens. Staff very helpful. Did not use the restaurant-the coffee pot in the room made really good coffee-complimentary.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jean
"Shockingly Great!"
Was supposed to fly home out of Wilmington, DE, but giant gaffe by airline forced me to have to spend the night in Trenton, NJ and fly out of Trenton Mercer airport the next day. All I was looking for was a clean room and a hot shower. I got SOOOOO much more. Free shuttle from train station AND to airport. Nice touch. Rooms are very nicely appointed, and overall hotel from the lobby to the restaurant to the business center is in great shape. For the rate I paid I was shocked at the quality. Breakfast buffet for $11 is incredible. Chef brought my omelette to my table for me. Pete at front desk is extremely helpful and accommodating. Order dinner from Special City Pizza Ewing (front desk has menus). Great food.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Weary Traveller
Work at sun bank arena occasionally and stay at Wyndham instead of driving an hour and half home
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Just ok, poor customer service"
I was extremely dissatisfied that I was told information over the phone that upon arrival proved to be untrue. I asked over if there would be any holds for incidentals or any other fees besides parking ($13) and I was told there would not be. Upon arrival was my first notification of a $35 hold to a credit card or $50 if you chose to pay in cash. Part of the amount would go to the parking. The incidental rate was not the problem it was the fact that I called a few hours prior to arrival and was told something completely opposite. Upon check out, the woman who was there when I checked in, seemed completely confused when I requested my incidental money back as I had paid in cash. Good thing I said something because she was going to let me leave without my $37!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Poor Customer Service"
The woman at the front desk stayed on her cell phone for a full 5 minutes before acknowledging me. Once she acknowledged me she stayed on the phone during the entire check in process. Though the Expedia listing says that parking is free, there is $13 charge per day. i showed her Expedias add where it said parking was free and she told me I was mistaken though the ad was on my phone in front of her face. If I wasnt there for a wedding I would have walked out.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Annoyed
"will stay again"
great. they have a nice shuttle. excellent staff and front desk service. will stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
stan
"great stay"
great stay. excellent hotel staff. enjoyed all aspects of my stay. will come here again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Appreciated the free shuttle to & from the airport Room was very nice & clean. Restaurant food & service was excellent & affordable
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014