All hotels in Trenton, New Jersey, United States of America
1 West Lafayette St., Trenton, NJ, 08608, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Customer service needs improvement"
Customer service at check in was not up to par...
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Non smokers only"
It was okay no accommodations for smokers though. Hated that I had to go outside in the cold to smoke I. Designated non heated area
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel, ok area"
My stay was brief, but the staff was very nice. The room was very clean and welcoming. The only bad thing was that there is no parking lot. There is a parking garage next door but there is a charge per hour.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
DIANA
In Trenton two days to attend a relatives funeral. The friendly staff, cleanliness and quality atmosphere at this hotel made my trip a pleasant experience.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Solo stay"
Room needs upgrades
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
"Longest weekend"
my card git charged twice people were smoking everywhere inside even tho it says non smoking area... The front desk got poor reception... It wouldnt be my first choice anymore when goung back to that area. They dont consider that people come with babies????
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
arona
"great!!"
Wonderful night away from kids and work, definitely a great place to sleep, and socialize at the bar!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
alberta
"Escape to trenton"
Was fine for what was needed. Little loss of internet on pc but not ipad and could have been pc the cause. Otherwise place delivered value.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Mel
"Nice hotel. No Security????????"
Hotel was chosen because of proximity to the Trenton War Memorial Patriots Theater, adjacent and walkable. Although there is a municipal parking lot adjacent to the hotel, there is not a discount or in-out privileges. At 1am an all out brawl began on our floor (5th) and lasted over an hour before the city police resolved the problem. About a half-hour later, more rukus. Calls to the front desk were answered with "I know, the police are on the way." This resulted in very little sleep. Complained at checkout and was told that hotel security was reluctant to get involved. The 10+ "visitors" to the floor, not hotel guests, should have been prevented from accessing the elevator to the guest floors in the first place! Would not recommend! Especially if alone or traveling with children.
Jack
"Needs a pool!"
It was good going back again! They should really think about getting a indoor pool, it will be much better.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
khadjah
"Trenton Lyfe"
Decent place in trenton. Stayed here for two nights. Close to many attractions. Parking is not included in the room but you can park in the city garage next door for about $13 a day!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Good hotel with welcoming staff even at late hours and early mornings. I arrived on a Friday night at midnight was picked up by the free airport shuttle at 12:30 (even though it was supposed to only run until midnight) and dropped off at 5:30a even though it was not supposed to begin until 6a.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Rob
"Great place - better than I expected."
In for just a night, but all was very nice and clean/comfortable.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Whenever I stay here it's pleasurable , they make it easy to check in . It's clean and everyone is friendly
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Jonathan
"Very professional"
Very pleasant experience from the registration to departure.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Very Relaxing Stay"
I had a very relaxing stay. Hotel wasn't far from the Malls, the staff were very accommodating and the food at the hotel restaurant was good. Snack shop very expensive $3 for a 20oz soda is ridiculous. The city closes down at 6pm
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Teresa
I had a pleasant stay... Friendly accommodating staff.... Prompt Free shuttle to airport... quiet
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
lillian
"nice hotel no parking"
took 45 mins to check in , only 1 person behind desk, no parking, unless you want to pay $13.00 for overnight in garage,or the street.No reservation, had to call and have reservation faxed to front desk. made res 2 hours prior.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"work related stays"
Two rooms were reserved for two nights each for work related stays during inclement weather conditions/forecasts. I have reserved rooms for my employees at this location for the past several years for this same purpose. The Gardens has continued to provide a convenient, nearby, comfortable and safe place in preparation of and after extended work shifts during inclement weather conditions. My employees have only been complimentary about the conditions and service they receive.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
C
"hoped for more"
we stayed one night, but there was no mini fridge. was supposed to be in a king got a queen room instead bed was not too comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. Overall it was comfortable, clean, and near almost everything.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"The only game near the captial.."
There was no wifi signal in my room. The cat 5 cable for hardwired internet was completely shattered and not functional. There was a dripping noise from behind the closet wall. The mattress on the bed needs to be changed as it feels it's at the end of its useful life. The service from the staff was exceptional. The front desk was quick to check us in (there were 6 in my group). The wait staff in the restaurant was very good for breakfast. The service is what I would expect from a Wyndham property, but the room was far below my expectations for Wyndham as well.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great time"
It was very nice better than I thought it would be
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Phillip
"Surprisingly good"
Stayed for a night.. Very comfortable.. Friendly staff.. Can't do much about the city though
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Tahseen
"day in trenton"
Nice pleasant stay, clean quiet room!!
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
monsurah
Room was mediocre and outdated , hotel ran out of "Hot" water, outlets in room did not work, no free parking and no complimentary breakfast. Breakfast could be purchased in Hotel Restaurant; however, quality of food was not worth the high price. Very disappointed for a Wyndham stay.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Angela
"Wonderful staff!"
Wonderful staff. friendly and accommodating. Hotel is being renovated but everything was lovely. Room was well appointed. GREAT value. Near congressional and historical buildings, if that is of interest. We chose it to stay before an early flight out of trenton-mercer and they provide a shuttle.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Madelaine
"Disorganized management reflected by a disengaged"
Nothing was consistent when I asked questions about amenities. There apparently was no prescribed procedures given to the staff to advise customers of hotel specials, breakfast dining hours, check-out times varied,... The management seemed to be disengaged and expected nothing to happen that will change the daily routine, that is a fools errand.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
barry
"not for me"
Parking is bad you have to pay for it and people that work there are not very helpful
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
julio
"Not a 4 star by far"
nice bed hard couch old low quality TV plaster coming off wall room 2263 breakfast over 9:30 a.m.just soap big cheap looking round no smell nice. curtains do not cover the light up with the sun
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Keith
"worst ever"
Worst hotel experience
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
roger
"Still a great place to stay"
Still a nice place to stay during the annual Trenton reenactment..... Room very nice and clean and the price is right!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Great hotel central location"
Friendly staff great bed subpar breakfast for the cost.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
che
"Trenton Best!!"
Excellent stay! Little noisey from other guests but overall very relaxing, will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Jannette
""Ok" for a night close to downtown / airport"
Family stay overnight for a return from NYC before flying back to ATL. We had a really early flight so we didn't want to rush from nyc to get to airport so this was just a cheap night stay and was close (10min) from TTN airport the hotel was ok but not impressive. I was told by front desk when I called to reserve that there were nice restaurants within walking distance but when I checked in the girl at desk smiled / chuckled and said " not sure who said that"...so we had options of subway, pizza, and a bar. It was in the downtown industrial part of Trenton area and not much around to do or eat. Also due to downtown the hotel didn't own there own parking so we had to pay for parking. The day we were there the hotel side parking entrance was closed and had to drive around the block to park. The room was clean but the mattress was old, loose, noisy. Every time my son moved in my bed it woke me up. Didn't sleep much at all. Considering I slept well in nyc the 4 days prior I don't think it was due to not being in my own bed. Tv didn't have a guide on tv to see what is coming on so you literally had to "channel surf". They had a printed guide to tell you what channels they had but didn't tell you any other info. Bathroom didn't have a vent fan so it was hot in there using the facility after someone took a shower. Considering the price and location to airport and knowing what I was getting, I would stay again for a night just passing thru. But might try elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Dawn
"it was pleasant."
the stay was pleasant. Thou a far from New York and NJ main city. The nearby area was not very safe.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great time at this hotel"
My stay in this hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
carlos
"Great service"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. Picked me up from the train station and returned me the next day. Meals in the hotel restaurant are pricy but there are alternative options nearby.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Barry
The staff at the restaurant were very nice. I went there just after 9 pm when they were formally closed. The chef and the young girl were very polite and nice. They made me a nice fish plate with salad with lots of smile. I was very pleased.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Nadereh
"weekend stay"
Great room and staff was great. Was a little disappointed the bar/restaurant closed early 9PM on a Friday night. Other than that everything was great.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
dominick
"better beds"
Was ok. beds were not comfortable at all.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Barry
"Thanksgiving stay over."
We decided to stay over after visiting family. All I can say is Fabulous! We will definitely make future reservations when visiting.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good First Impression of Trenton"
Having to select a hotel with my budget in mind, I was extremely impressed with the lovely grandeur of the entrance and lobby. The front desk staffer was efficient and courteous Equally, when I entered my room, it was spotless. That's worth a million dollars when it comes to esthetics and comfort. Thank you.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Crystal
"Great hotel/price with room for improvement"
I stayed overnight at the Wyndham Garden Trenton after arriving late at night from the Mercer Airport. They provided a complimentary shuttle, though they arrived very late. Breakfast is not included but could be obtained though an on-site restaurant. The restaurant was empty, overpriced, and the wait staff were surly. The room and price were great.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
NICHOLAS
We had a last minute thing to come up and we had to extend our stay for extra day and they helped us with no problem it was so quick and easy this is a great hotel to stay at
Reecy
"Overnight stay in Trenton"
We stayed overnight in Trenton on way to New York. We arrived around 12 midnight. Check-in was uneventful and smooth, although the clerk could have been more inviting and personable. The next morning we ate and left before the check-out time. Check-out was also uneventful and smooth.
Great hotel for the price - clean and neat. Great location and they offer the pick up service from the train station. Food at the restaurant was very good.
"Nice hotel in the middle of town; no free parking."
Everything was great. The parking is not free. Don't understand. City owns lot;but offers no discount for using hotel?
native
It is a very beautiful hotel and we loved everything about it. The stuff even told us other places we could eat which was very helpful.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Reecy
"Good Stay"
The staff was very responsive to our needs and went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant experience.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014