All hotels in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States of America
2209 E Sherman Avenue, Coeur d'Alene, ID, 83814, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
Staff were very accommodating, room was clean. Would definitely recommend to others and we would return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"strange additional charge"
For some reason we were charged another $39.34. There was only one person there trying to check everyone in. The pool area has poor lighting and smelled of strong chemicals.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Shawn brown
"Poor stay"
Rooms were old and wore out not to mention very poorly insulated for sound. From 6:30 am on it sounded as if there was a basketball team practicing upstairs in the lobby. Beds were terrible and loud when you rolled over. For $171.00 it definately was one of the worst places I have stayed. We really wished we would have either payed a little more at a different Hotel or stayed in a different city with more competitive rates. Room also had mold in the bathroom. Nasty and never again!!!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Mark Winchel
"Nice stay for a wedding"
Stated here overnight after attending a wedding. Hot tub/pool area open 24/7 was nice, staff was accommodating. Overall a pleasant stay
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"short stay in CDA"
Pros - checked in early, pretty quiet for a full hotel, loved the down comforter Cons - not a flat screen tv, small room Didn't try the breakfast
Pam
"La Quinta East CdA Idaho"
My room, the lobby and the parking lot were very clean. The room could have used a comfortable stuffed chair. The beds were very comfortable. The a/c was the window type but was a modern unit that did not blow air directly into the room. Noise from the unit above could have been a problem but was not since the occupants did not make much noise. While at the east end of town, the hotel is just fifteen short blocks from the center of the city.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Not a favorite"
Very basic hotel. Would expect real glassware in the rooms, less throw away for the price. Clean room. Nice staff. Not impressed with breakfast. Paid less for more at other chain hotels.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Maria
"Amazing!"
We enjoyed our stay! Customer service at front desk was wonderful and very helpful. Housekeeping was friendly and quick and efficient with service. Entire motel was clean and well organized. Fresh hot cookies set out every night at 7pm on the dot! Clean pool and hot tub. Quiet area and rooms. Great convenient location. Beds are amazing for a wonderful sleep, esp after a long day at Silverwood Theme park. I highly recommend this motel.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Jenn
Everything went well. The location was a little hard to find if new to the area but the stay was nice.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Convienent uncongested access to Interstate 90"
Courteous reception. Functional room layout.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Gerry
"close to restaurant we were going to"
over all it wasn't bad. I wasn't impressed by how the desk person stayed on the phone and ignored my daughter, I feel that he could have at least given her a sign that he would be with her is a moment. Later it sounded as if it was a girlfriend he was talking with. Not good customer service.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
tami
"if only the staff was honest"
It was great when we arrived, the front desk was very nice and helpful. The next morning was totally different. There was still and hour left for breakfast to be over and there was hardly anything to eat. I had to go ask for items to be refilled. The morning staff seemed to be having a bad day, you could tell be her attitude. But the worst of it all was that we forgot our cell phone in our room after checking out, when I realized it I called the hotel but they said nothing was reported. Yet when I called to cancel my phone it had last been used at 11am and we checked out at 9:45am. What can I say to that.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
Jackie
"Good Value"
This is an older property just on the outside of the downtown corridor. For the value, it would be hard to beat. The room rate was very affordable and I got what I was expecting for what I paid. It's nothing fancy and the internet is horrible. But if you're looking for a clean and comfortable stay at a value price, this is a great option.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Cory
"Great for our mini vacation"
I love the 24 hour pool and jacuzzi. Great experience overall. Would recommend to anybody
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Courtney
"Better than Most La Quintas"
Coeur D'Alene is a beautiful spot. Plenty of choices nearby for food. I found a place that had oysters (non-Rocky Mtn!) and local beers that were excellent. Nearby coffee shop was open early so I could get going. I was really tired of motel breakfasts by this time.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Great stopover on way to Grandma's house."
Staff very helpful; pool and hot tub were great! Only wish weekend breakfast had begun at 6 like the weekdays, as we had a long dfdrive ahead of us. Otherwise wonderful hotel!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Mother of 4
"Close to down town"
Should turn the heat on in the room took several hours to get to 70 degrees
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
danene
Location was close to downtown but not in the heart so was quiet. A fire alarm was pulled during the middle of the night and the clerk on duty was very professional and informative thru the whole incident and got everyone back inside as quickly as possible. He kept thanking everyone for their patience and understanding during and after the event.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Margaret
It was a nice place to stay, liked the room very much and reasonable price. Only drawback was a beeping sound all night long, coming from outside the room. Couldn't find the source.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"The hotel had no elevator and no one available."
1 item - The hotel HAS NO ELEVATOR and hotel did not try to accommodate as at all. One suggestion; NEED SOME ONE TO ASSISST us in getting help for LUGGAGE UP stairs. Could not find in your brochure there WERE no elevators ! This is hard for senior folks to get their luggage up stairs. Need to be asked if help is needed. Courteous thing to do . 2 item - room drapes were off hook clear from the sealing rack and we could not reach the tracking system. Therefore the drapes could not be properly closed. Lack of privacy. 3 -item- the floors need swept. We had dropped a clear eye piece. We did not find our eye glass piece but found, dust, different circles, hair circle bands, pieces of food, papers just to mention few. 4-item- the grab bar in bath tub was broken. Completely broken. Nothing there, just couple holes.. I had no bar to grab on. Not safe. Needs repaired. Other that. We had positives. Good comfortable bed. Spacious room. Wifi free. Ok for one night. Most likely last night at the La Quinta Inn & Suites. Food was adequate but not quite. Needed more selections. Need good muffins, more fresh fruit. We have been traveling all over world. This is not the best service. Thry Can do better and I will not be using La Quinta in future unless I hear of improvements. I wish you the best for the future.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
mandm
Old hotel. Needs to be updated. Okay for a one night stay.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
VJG
"Hotel downtown coeur d alene"
For the price, I would expect higher quality facility and breakfast service.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Unexpected Surprise when we entered our Room!"
We have been traveling a lot lately and we've had a lot of company this summer. We had to make a quick business trip to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and we had to book our room reservation at the last minute. We were in meetings most of the day so we were exhausted when we were finally able to check into our room. What an unexpected surprise when we entered our room. We were expecting the king size bed but not the jacuzzi tub next to our bed. We were also celebrating my 60th Birthday in the midst of all we were doing so we had a delicious dinner downtown, met friends for an evening bike ride around the lake and ended the day in the jacuzzi. We would recommend the La Quinta Inn to anyone! It's a perfect location, nice and clean and an unexpected surprise just when you need it!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Brooke
"poor service"
When we checked in to this hotel the desk clerk keyed our room keys for a room that was already ooccupied. We barged in on some people in their room and later saw them complaining at the desk because their room key no longer worked! The room was also noisy and in need of repairs.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Very average for a La Quinta Inn. Neighborhood is not walking distance to lake due to busy roads. Poor continental breakfast - DECAF & misc items out and never refilled,
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Poor"
Room was dirty...there were dirty socks next to the bed ..the floor clearly had not been vacuumed. The towels were dirty as if someone wiped a bloody finger or makeup on them. The room smelled like smoke and of sonething else. Just very unpleasant
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Mq
"Very nice, well maintained hotel."
The hotel was located near the interstate exit and was easy to find. We needed a one night stay, and it fit our needs. They had a nice breakfast bar, make your own waffles and other breakfast items. It was kept clean and replenished by the staff right away.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"It was a place to sleep"
The breakfast needed help and my room had a strong smell of cigarette smoke(this is a Nom-smoking) hotel! It's a far walk to downtown and the lake about mile and a half...slightly sketchy if it were dark.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
WalkingMomma
"Ugh"
Our non smoking room reeked of cigarettes. Everything is old and run down.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Ok"
Overall our stay was ok. The room was fine. But, both times we went to the front desk nobody was around. At check in and check out, their was a sign on the counter that said the staff would be back shortly. I travel a lot, and I have never experienced a hotel that did not have the front desk staffed.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Bill O
"good location close downtown"
The hotel is nice and have a good location. We was in a room in the lowest part, that room was a little noisy because we can heard the water draining of the upper room, was early in the morning anyway we could sleep well.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
CGC
"Good enough"
This motel was exactly what we were looking for. We didn't need a 5-star place. We visited my brother's family in the city for a couple of days. We chose this place for its location - near their house and near the little diner they just bought last year - Jimmy's Down the Street. The night staff was very nice; we had my mom with us and she needed a first floor room while we wanted a second floor one. They easily accommodated us. We'll stay there again next time.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"You get what you pay for.."
It's been awhile since I stayed here and it is super dated. Old tv didn't work, not sure a thorough cleaning was done a couple of crumpled washcloths around. Wont be back unless I hear about a remodel !
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
YZ MAMA

"not worth the money"
hair in the sink when we arrived; cut my leg on an un-repaired handle in the bath; staff was un-concerned with my complaints; indoor pool had moss in it.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"This hotel is NOT in the downtown core!"
We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel located in the downtown core ie close proximity to beach and restaurants and shops. This was not the case...it's located right near the main highway. Prices were high likely due to a local sporting event which I understand. But....the hotel description on expedia as within the downtown core is not true. We set out to walk to the restaurants - and it was much longer than the 10 minute walk the front desk clerk advised. We took a taxi back after dinner. We apparently had one of the suites - overall the room was tired, the shower in need of a serious overall and the bed mattress super soft. Ok cleanliness wise, lots of parking but not a property we'll choose to stay at again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Roadtrip 2015
"Room old, mustysmelling very nice and helpful fema"
.Old musty, would not return. Paper thin walls, no in room safe.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"pleasant"
nice hotel, bit of a rough neighborhood
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Joan
We had a fantastic stay. Sonia, at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful, and her cookies were delicious:-) We had a great night sleep and breakfast offered something for everyone in my family. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Nice place the pool was great way to cool down.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"A few problems"
This hotel has a good location and the grounds and hotel are well kept. We were in a room in the basement of this hotel that was to say the least dated. We stayed for 3 nights and didn't receive any shampoo or soap until our last night. The maids left the door open on one occasion leaving our possessions open to theft. We informed the front desk and were told they leave the doors open so the maids can deliver the towels our towels were already supplied. We also had trouble with the electronic keys having to have them reset, as they quit working. The hotel needs a major face lift it's old and tired but is still well kept. Overall a fair experience for the amount paid.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Dirty smelly hotel"
If you require to speak to front desk, you will have to step out front door and speak to persons while they smoke.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Well infomed, friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed our stay and were happy with the cleanliness of the room. Would stay again in the future.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Wendy
"Quiet clean hotel"
The hotel was clean and well kept. I felt it needed an update for the amount that was charged for a room, however. The breakfast was pretty good and had a large variety of food to choose from.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"very well positioned for the race we attended"
Fun
4 night trip Jun 21, 2013
H&H
"Ok hotel."
The hotel was comfortable but certainly not luxurious.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Less than stellar"
The smell of chlorine was pervasive throughout the hotel from the pool. The bedding was inferior to any hotel we've stayed at - old/worn and poorly made up. Noise from the halls very disturbing. Mold/mildew on window sill.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2013