All hotels in Milpitas, California, United States of America
321 Cypress Drive, Milpitas, CA, 95035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No Airport Transportation"
Very average. Would have been better if they really had airport transportation as stated in their add.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Tired faciility, questionable clientele"
At check-in a young family and another young couple were being evicted. I'm pretty sure they were living at the extended stay property on vouchers. Looked like they would be living on the street or in their car after leaving. Unfortunate, but made us wonder how many others were living there on vouchers. We were only staying one night--maybe not the right place for us. The room was large with all the amenities of an extended stay room. They put us on the 4th floor which was quiet on a Saturday night. I prepaid for a king and they gave us a queen. I expect they do the bulk of their business in this Cisco surrounded area during the week. Right next to the freeway so to enjoy the fresh air of the operable windows there was lots of road noise. Within a mile are plenty of restaurants and a small grocery store. Easy access to the freeway and Levi's Stadium. Probably won't go back as there are much better, newer properties close by.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"fabulous hotel.."
We stay here about 7 times a year. Staff is friendly and helpful. I stay nowhere else. Tried them all. Pricey but worth it.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
woody
NICE LOCATION, CLEAN, NO ICE MACHINES
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
CINDY ALLEN
WE LOVED THE PLACE. EXCEPT FOR THE THE EXTRA BEDDING THEY KEPT UP IN THE CLOSET IS A ZIP UP BAG. IT WAS FULL OF HUMAN HAIR AND LOOKS LIKE IT WAS NOT WASHED. THEY HAD NO ICE MACHINES? THE BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING WAS PRETTY GOOD. AND THE PEOPLE WERE FRIENDLY. GOT WOKEN UP REALLY EARLY DUE TO THE PAINTERS OUT SIDE OUR WINDOW. THEY WERE PAINTING THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
C ALLEN
"Clean and comfortable"
The location was very convenient to highways and accessible to the local supermarket and nearby Chinese restaurants. The room was recently renovated and felt very clean and comfortable. Despite a bit of noise near the stairwell, this was a very pleasant stay!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Great location; next to Asian plaza and freeways.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"one bad apple"
It took much to long to check in - with only one person working the desk. I specifically asked for the room that had a separate bedroom - apparently there was much confusion as to what this is called because there were others who had the same difficulty. I didn't demand or argue when I was told I could not have the room I reserved and paid. The other (waiting customer) butted into my conversation with the clerk and complained about " waiting for more than 2 hrs" to receive her room and should anyone get THAT room it must be her as her mother was disabled!! The clerk apologized and said SHE would discount the room to $99.00 - which I felt was a good compromise. But of course the next day another clerk (woman) said it was not "their" fault. I will not return regardless of the quality of the hotel. I have never had a problem with Hotel.com in the past.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Lucy
good
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"close to shopping plaza"
very nice and very convinent.
4 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Very nice hotel staff"
Awesome stay, the hotel guess services upgraded my suite due to the room not being ready when we arrived early before actual check in. They gave me a suite I could stay in with my whole family of 6 and nobody had to share a bed. It was comfortable, and slept soundly.In the morning we had a wonderful buffet breakfast that is complimentary.I recommend this hotel for all. Thank you Staff At Staybridge We bwill be back!!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley-Milpitas

"Very helpful staff, and good food. Recommended for Milpitas."
07/04/15 Tykje Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This hotel is in the middle of everything in Silicon Valley. Cisco is right across the street, so is SanDisk, etc. If this hotel is out of your normal price range, you still want to consider it. I got a hotel that was much cheaper to begin with, but that hotel turned out to be...too cheap. I had to cancel that hotel, and in the middle of the night I had a frantic search for available rooms. Luckily they had ONE room left. The night staff got me set up and checked in, no problems. Whew. This hotel has free breakfasts and free dinners. Both very good. The hotel itself is one of those long stay hotels, where your room has its own kitchen. The room was large, with a nice work desk. This work desk also has all the plug ins you need to plug in your chargers, etc.
"Nice Hotel for long stay"
06/22/15 prantapkalra Chennai (Madras), India
Was there for 2 weeks +. It's a good place. Staff is very polite. Rooms are kept clean. Food provisions are good. Morning and night food is relatively good. There are many places to shop and eat around at a walkable distance. ATM is stone throw away.
"Nice hotel, great for long term stay"
06/20/15 Silvia M Madrid, Spain
It's a really nice hotel. Bed is very comfy (the most important thing for me), the staff is wonderful, and your visit is longer than usual in a hotel is good to have the opportunity to do your laundry there, to have your own small kitchen so you can cook your own food...those things that make you feel at home far away from home. Good complementary breakfast, and from Monday to Thrusday they offer a kind of snack/dinner that is also good. The Swimming pool is a bit small and no very deep but enough to refresh on hot days, the hot tub is very good and helps to relax after a long day. On my side I felt it was a pity they don't pick you up in the airport even when they have a shuttle and I think they should offer the shuttle to the airport everyday of the week but on weekend it seems it's not available. The hotel is very nice and if you are going to work to Silicon Valley area it's perfect. For leisure maybe you feel it's a bit in middle of nowhere and you would new a car to go to some interesting places.
"Very accommodating service"
05/07/15 martyh00 Lynchburg, Virginia
Stayed here for 11 nights. Had some issues with the room and discussed with front desk. (nothing major just inconveniences) the desk called someone and she was very helpful. I think her name was Karen, she was the accountant, but she set up a new room for me had my stuff moved and checked to make sure all was well. They also have HOT breakfast every morning including waffles, eggs and some type of meat plus breads,cereal and fruit, juice and coffee. This is a much better BF than the HI express puts on. In the evenings mon-thurs they have light meals but some are more than enough for dinner. this also includes beer and wine. This is part of the reason it is so hard to get reservations here plus the proximity to Cisco. The laundry is free so I was able to clean my clothes on the weekend . Will stay again if I can get a decent rate.
"Great place for long term stay"
04/23/15 H V Singapore, Singapore
The hotels location is quite convenient with a number of restaurants and the great mall nearby. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. Service after hours is patchy - one day, the front desk person asked me to go down to pick up toiletries I noticed were not refilled but on another occasion a different front desk person was very helpful finding a hairdryer quickly when the one in my room was not working.
"Consistently comfortable, good location"
10/13/14 physicsmom04 Portland, OR
This was my third stay at this Milpitas Staybridge, and once again they delivered. I was upgraded to a very comfortable suite - firm bed, lots of pillows, nicely stocked kitchen, and very clean throughout. Road noise was minimal, despite my window overlooking a freeway on-ramp. Nice breakfast with freshly cooked hot items, good selection of fruits and pastries too. And friendly staff - prompt service with a smile. Only minor complaint was my upstairs neighbor, whose shower at midnight woke me up. Floors are a little thin in the bathroom I guess. If this bothers you, ask for a 4th floor room. This hotel is easy to find, off major streets and a nearby freeway. Lots of food options within a 5 minute drive. Be sure to get the MILPITAS Staybridge, not the nearby San Jose one - huge difference in quality between the two!
"More than enough room"
10/02/14 cjsf14 Sacramento
We were in the area because we attended a San Francisco 49er pre-season game and needed a place to stay for the night. This not only included my family of five but my parents. The nice thing about being a IHG Priority member is the upgrade. We were able to get a 2 bedroom suite. My kids were loving how much space we had. One bedroom had double beds w/ bathroom and the other room had a queen bed w/ bathroom. Kitchen, eating area, living room was the shared space. The room was clean and I believe had a recent remodel and at night it was quiet. Since we had the kids, we took them to the pool which they enjoyed and it was fairly heated. Breakfast was your typical IHG breakfast but there's no complaints. Especially when its complimentary. A nice variety for us and the kids to choose from. The staff was nice and helpful. Even directed us to the nearest plaza which had Walmart, coffee shops, yogurt shops and variety of restaurants. If we have to come back as a big family, we'd stay here again.
"Classic, nice and best value for money"
09/20/14 VMadhav Mumbai (Bombay), India
Probably this is one of the hotel where I lived long other than home: 300-400 days in about 20-30 check ins between 2008-13. These stats will tell how much I loved this hotel during my Business/personal travels to US silicon valley. The complimentary breakfast and evening food stuff is just good enough for the workmen to start and end the day. I would strongly recommend this hotel for those planning business trips to in and around Milpitas/Sanjose. Not recommended for family vacations, as surroundings are just offices and nothing fun for kids, other than hotel pool.
"An excellent place to stay in Silicon Valley on business trips or with family"
09/16/14 Sujit1963 New Delhi, India
Well stocked rooms which have kitchen net refrigerator cutlery etc. you can't miss your home. Prepare your own dinner or socialise at their Sundowner at the lobby dining area it offers a great value for money. Very helpful and attentive staff make your stay comfortable .... Whenever we needed transport to reasonable distance the hotel shuttle was available ( pre booking preferable) .... Wonderful experience ... Will come back again...
"a mini home away from home…."
08/06/14 Param K New Delhi
Comfortable stay, spacious rooms with basic amenities. Good and cooperative staff. Simple but still great breakfast buffet spread… A pretty good property with great location for work. Staff is very cooperative and even provide a free drop and pick-up service to nearby areas.