All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, but hotel is stuck in the 70s"
This place clearly was very posh about 40 years ago. It now smells of mildew and age, and the rooms are extremely small for the price ($$$). Our room's windows leaked, and since it was storming for much of our trip, our carpet was wet much of the time. The bathroom was clean, but small. Being able to quickly get around Ann Arbor because of the location was the only redeeming factor.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Great hotel. Fast internet. Clean modern room. Great bathroom. Pizza was absolutely horrible. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Definitely not a 4 star hotel..."
Flew in from east coast to visit my sister at University of Michigan and was excited to stay at the Weber Inn from what I read online. Was quite disappointed with the accommodations. It's an 'ok' hotel. Definitely not 4 stars and certainly not worth >$100/ night. The first floor had a dank musty smell, the bathrooms outdated, and couch in my room was faded and torn. Would never stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Best of Ann Arbor"
Weber's is the best boutique-like hotel and value in Ann Arbor, which has the chains but little else to choose from. The restaurant, which is a long-running institution along I-94, could use some updating, but whatever. Comfy beds, nice little lobby, ample parking and not more than 10 minutes from anything in AA. There is road construction now, but this too shall pass.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Road Warrior
"Don't waste your money"
The food was awful and the service was worse. The hotel itself is very lovely, but we were ignored by staff members in the restaurant, at the front desk, and at lost and found. Their customer service was pathetic. I regret spending my money there.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Service was great! The hotel needs some updating, like new AC units. Very Clean and well kept.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Ok place"
Very small rooms, very expensive for just a small room! You get no free breakfast, they have rolls and coffee you have to pay for!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Debbie
"Surprising find in Ann Arbor"
Nice room with amazing bathroom. WiFi connection through the mirror let me play music from my Kindle on Bose speakers in the ceiling. We were both entertained and cleaned by the sophisticated Hans Grohe fixtures in the shower. The restaurant was excellent.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
M.O.G.
"Old refurbished hotel"
The hotel was OK, we truly enjoy fresh air and the windows are sealed. It was clean and comfortable otherwise. The restaurant was a complete experience....the food we ordered from the soup to the entree were not eatable. The staff was fabulous about the experience, and the attempted dining experience was free.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Fun stay!"
Everything about the hotel was great. We stayed here for the Manchester United vs Real Madrid soccer game. The front desk was very friendly, our room was very nice. The pool area was fun to enjoy. The only disappointment during our stay was when we ate at the restaurant. Service was appalling. Our waitress was dripping with sweat and had food all over her shirt. The only time she was nice to us was when she dropped off the bill. I say stay at the hotel but avoid the restaurant unless you're just going for a drink.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Garth
"Cute and convenient hotel"
I usually stay in 4* chain properties like Sheraton or Hilton, and this property can hold its own against those types of hotels. I was given an upgrade to an executive suite - separate living and bedroom, but no door between them - which was much nicer than my friend (an SPG platinum) had at the Sheraton. Expedia VIP status gave me some food vouchers, which were also nice. The restaurant and bar are very convenient and very competitively priced. Room service breakfasts ran in the $5-$10 range.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Stacey
"Good stay"
I enjoyed my stay at Weber's. The rooms were nice the facilities were great and the restaurant was very good. The staff was helpful and friendly. I was there for business and the WiFi was fast allowing me to get my work done.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Pleasant hotel near U of M"
We needed somewhere to stay before going to U of M hospital. This was an easy access hotel and close by. The staff was pleasant and the room and grounds were nicely kept.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
We love Weber's. The staff is great, location's great. They were remodeling and repaving while we were there which made things a little uncomfortable. Otherwise highly recommended.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great place"
Clean and comfortable place to stay. Wifi is good. Would recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Good in Ann Arbor"
Stayed at Weber's for a couple nights while on business connected with the University of Michigan. The hotel is not especially close to the university area but Ann Arbor is not large. It is not walking distance for any but the most determined hikers. The rooms were clean and pleasant, about on par with better US hotel chains. Service was efficient if not very warm. The hotel has decor that is slightly more edgy than most M.O.R. chain hotels but not up to "European" or boutique standards. My principal complaint was the aging plumbing and lack of hot water in my room, which was not at the end of a hall, etc. It took several minutes to get anything but cold water, the hot pressure was perhaps half that of the cold side, and the hottest it ever got was just warm enough for a shower without adding any cold water. Bathroom fixtures appeared tired. Not enough to ruin the experience but enough of a downer to prevent higher ratings. That said, I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
D.
"Excellent choice as always"
Superb. Most satisfied. The surrounding neighborhood had major works which delayed access to/from hotel: however this is not within the hotel's control. Highly recommended.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Nabil Kronfol
"Outstanding accommodations"
Definitely a 3.5 star hotel. Very clean; great staff; hotel restaurant was very good as well. THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED EVER! I had called a month earlier to let them know we had a third person joining us and I requested early check-in. There was a cot in the room when we arrived! AND - we checked in early! Really! We were there to go to the Art Fair. The shuttle from the hotel to the fair site was great too. We will stay there again next year and if I ever see another Weber's Inn in my travels that's where I'm staying.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
The hotel was very clean. The staff was always helpful. The hotel had shuttle that ran every 30 minutes to the Art Festival.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Ahhh!"
Exactly as was anticipated- Excellence!! Thank you Webers staff - Habitat for cocktails, dinner (ahi tuna - perfection)in dining room, bottle red wine brought to room, restful night sleep before a stressful day - PRICELESS!!!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Janice
"Very pleasant hotel experience"
Wonderful to stay in a hotel that has been in the same family for so many years - rather than a "chain" hotel. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was charming with very courteous staff and excellent food. Received $off coupons upon admission, which was a nice perk. Location is very accessible and price was reasonable. Wonderful fitness room and all the equipment was in good working condition!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Loved the pool, deck and outside lounge area! Decor was very updated yet comfortable classic! We loved the size of the room and comfy bed! Bath was the only drawback as it was very small but really didn't mind. Restaurant was amazing as well, with a great selection of wine!
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
"Clean but a little dated. Restaurant very good."
Title says it all. Good place overall but price/experience not as good as others in the area.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Ale
"Great all around"
This was a business stay. The kitchen was open late enough on a Sunday to get dinner after a long day of travel, the bar had live music, and the breakfast is very good. I will likely always stay here when visiting Ann Arbor.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
dks
Overall, the hotel was OK but just didn't feel clean. The building is aged but there has been significant renovations in many of the common areas. There are only two elevators in main lobby and one was under repair which made for lengthy waits to move back and forth from room.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"great hotel but far location"
It was kind of out of the way. It took a cab 20 mins to arrive
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Great service at table and in room! Beds a bit soft for people with back problems. Had to ask for board, which arrived promptly. Otherwise superb!
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Nelson B. Arnstein MD
"Nice Hotel and Restaurant"
The beds are VERY comfortable and breakfast is a bargain. I like this hotel when I go to Ann Arbor.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Pat
"The Gem of Ann Arbor"
Great hotel with a mix of old-school and modern decor. Great bar, restaurant and even a bakery. One of the most memorable business stays I've had in many moons. Stay here. No question.
Other trip May 1, 2014
From a "Type A"
"Classy hotel close to home"
I wanted a very nice place to take children for an overnight get away. Webers pool, arcade and room service was perfect
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Regina
"Overall good"
My fiancé and I spent our first night together in this hotel. The room was a 3.5 out of 5 the reason being they out us in the handicap room The cleanliness was 4.5 out of 5 Location was 5 out of 5 The only thing I had an issue was I told them that it was a special day for me. I called them ahead of time for conformation of the room. Upon check-in no one congratulated us. I know this seems petty but it was a special day. Also the put us in the handicap room Other than that it was a great place
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Ben
"double beds instead of queens, poor condition"
double beds instead of queens, poor condition of carpet and dreary brown colors room was near pool and was noisy until about 1030 pm. Restaurant is nice, but expensive.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Ron
"Great!"
I had a great time here. I imagined the rooms to be a bit bigger (reminds me of the tiny rooms in NYC) and the bathros are also a bit outdated but I guess it depends on the room you recieve. Overall a relaxing time for me and my boyfriend but please note this place is extremely kid friendly so there won't be any quiet relaxing time in the jacuzzi and sauna.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Melissa B.
"Not in the city but ok if you don't want to leave"
Bathroom was SMALL, you can hear EVERYTHING your neighbor is doing. That said, it was cozy and clean and nicely updated. Staff was awesome! Restaurant food was ok. Hubby loved the steak but my perch was bland. Bar was awesome and had a live band.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great place."
Took my granddaughters there and it was great. Room was newly remodeled and amazing. The girls loved the private spiral strata down to the pool.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice hotel near University of Michigan"
Besides the shower hotel experience was good. I would stay there again. Clean. Kind & courteous staff. Shower water did not drain well. Shower stream was poor.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Mira
"Happy customer"
I recently visited the University of Michigan with my daughter, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of Weber's Inn. I had never been to Ann Arbor before so I did not know where to stay. After reading the reviews, I decided to try Weber's Inn. It was an excellent choice. The front desk agents were pleasant and helpful; the rooms were clean and cozy; the restaurant was full-service and delicious; and the location was ideal. In all, I would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Sherry B
"Modern, Pretty, Clean"
I was pleased with the cleanliness and price, and the attached restaurant made things easy. Need a car to get to the University's central campus, but a very good alternative if all hotels are booked or expensive. I would stay again because the hotel offered everything. I'm sure the pool in summer is a bonus.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Robyn
"Great location to University of Michigan."
Very nice. Staff was very helpful and professional. Enjoyed our stay. Rooms needed a little updating. Restaurant and bar was very nice.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Surprise birthday party poolside"
It was a blast! We all had poolside rooms which had staircases down to the pool. We were all in rooms close proximity to each other.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Pleasant hotel with great staff and service but could use a major face lift. Everything is dated and somewhat run down. The decor is dreary and would benefit from an update.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Beth
"Lovely hotel with wonderful staff"
I only had positive encounters with the hotel staff, they were more than generous to help me. My room was extremely comfortable, so I slept great. Their pool is cute and very relaxing, the dry sauna helped also. I went to their restaurant for dinner my first night there, food was wonderful and my server was helpful. The next night I went to the Habitat in the restaurant for late night drinks and enjoyed an exciting live band. Another plus, Weber's is conveniently placed right outside downtown Ann Arbor, so if you're looking for a night out, you're not too far. I would recommend this hotel, I had a great time and I would love to go back again next time I'm in town.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Annabelle
"Great experience"
We enjoyed our stay. Everyone was courteous & very helpful. The room was great, but best of all was that it was poolside. My teens could be down swimming & I was able to check on them by looking out my window. A big plus for me was that the pool was actually warm. Most hotel pools are freezing & I can't even bring myself to get in them. This one was perfect! The hot tub & sauna were nice too. The food was excellent, although there was no free breakfast. I'd return & recommend to anyone.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Jessie
"Fine, old, not great"
Good restaurant. Room adequate. Booked king. Got two queens. Toilet of the short bowl type... Not great for men. Comfortable room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The staff was very pleasant and friendly. The decor of the hotel is beautiful.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Pat
"Best of Ann Arbor"
During the coldest of days, I stayed 2 nights at the Weber. I learned of it on a prior trip after eating at its restaurant--amazing food! The hotel did not disappoint. After being booked online, I was given a room that faced the courtyard/pool area. Since the pool is open until midnight, I asked for a quieter room. I was given another room, it this turned out to be right next to a make-shift party room for a convention that was going on. Asking to be moved again was a little embarrassing, but the staff made no bones about it, and before you knew it, I was taken to a suite after my dinner. Couldn't have been happier with the stay. even if it was -22F outside.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Awesome!"
Very cozy feel. Felt like we were on vacation to a rustic yet modern getaway:)
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
All good, no bad. Clean - good staff - friendly!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Great dining and a short drive from downtown A.A."
The hotel was very nice and recently renovated. The staff was nice and very helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and had all of the amenities and more (a small sewing kit!) that most hotels have. The best part was the food and drink credit at the restaurant. Weber's has an amazing restaurant that I probably would not have been able to afford had I not received the voucher with the deal on hotels.com. Great food delivered to my door. Also, while there isn't a free continental breakfast at Weber's, the restaurant is open for breakfast. The bartender becomes a barista in the morning and makes a mocha latte that is out of this world delicious - and MUCH cheaper than Starbucks.
5 night trip Jan 12, 2014
Carly
"Lived up to it's reputation"
Very nice hotel. The room had everything we needed and the beds were comfortable. We had a poolside balcony which was convenient but also very noisy even with the door on the pool side closed. Heat from the pool area also made it uncomfortably hot and humid, even with the room heat turned down. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good and we used the $10 in coupons we were given at check-in which made it a bargain.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2013