All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean place, look for better food"
good location, fitness room is nice, oranges were available which was a nice touch. Unable to adequately regulate heat in the room, could be because the pool area is kept so hot and our room opened on to the pool. The room was very, very hot.The room was very hot even though we had the temperature set as low as possible.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
andrea
"Great Getaway"
great stay had a problem resolved asap
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Jean Ann
"Close to U of M Hospital"
I need to be at the U of M hospital early. I live almost 2 hour from there. Weber's Inn is only 2-3 miles from the Hospital. We arrived late at night due to snow storm and found the wonderful staff very understanding. The room was warm and cozy. We had drinks and also breakfast right at the Inn. I would recommend Weber's to anyone. They even have Ballrooms for wedding party's and smaller rooms for business meeting's!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Dawn
"Comfortable, charming, not overly friendly"
Staff not overly friendly, but the stay was fine. I chose this place because I tend toward old places, and this place has history. The renovations are lovely. Ask for a room away from the pool if you don't like the smell of chlorine. It's a very interesting hotel, with many rooms that look out over the indoor pool, which has been converted to salt water, but the pool area still has a strong chlorine smell. Beds very comfortable. The workout room was well stocked, and the restaurant was pretty good. A short walk to Zingerman's Roadhouse and a small shopping center.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
mj
"retro charm with modern twist"
Our first floor room had walk-out access to the pool area, a great feature especially for the kids. The recent rennovations / updates blend seamlessly with the nostalgic Webers of the past (especially in the restaurant / bar) resulting in a modern boutique hotel with hints of retro. charm.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
christy
"Worn out hotel...."
I've stayed in this hotel several times over the last 3-4 years. Unfortunately I've been able to witness how this hotel has worn out. The rooms look pretty old, worn out carpets, bathrooms with stains all over the place. This is not my 1st choice in Ann Arbor anymore, (more like 4th - 5th now). Don't pay more than $100/night for it. Better options in the Briarwood mall area.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"I'd stay there again"
I had a great stay. It was a nice clean room at a fair price and very convenient to wherever you need to go in AA.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Not a chain and better for it"
I stayed here for 4 nights having picked it in a hurry and almost at random. I got lucky. Instead of the usual atmosphere of a chain hotel this is clearly a place with its roots in a family run business. No less professional, they match or exceed the standard that we road warriors come to expect. The restaurant in particular stands out, with a wide selection of well-prepared food, a welcome relief from the limited menu in chains. It also has a terrific wine list, if that matters to you. I will say that the layout is a bit idiosyncratic, I guess as a result of being added onto over the years as business expanded. If you want a break from the monotony of the chain experience without sacrificing any comfort or convenience, this is the place to stay.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Ian
"Not a comfortable hotel."
I travel every week for work, so am in many different hotels. I usually stay in boutique hotels, which Weber claims to be. The hotel is in a major identity crisis. Parts are 'modern/contemporary' in design and other areas feel like you're in a Motel. The room had one bed, which was a full. I've never stayed in a 4 star hotel that didn't at least supply a Queen bed, when only having one bed in the room. No bottled water was offered (even at a charge). The room was outdated, dirty, with sad decor. The bathroom felt like a motel room bathroom. The carpets throughout the hotel (room and hallways) hadn't been cleaned or vacuumed in days. Even the "new" remodeled finishes were cheap and already showing signs of wear. All in all, one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed out. Nothing cool, well designed, hospitable, or even clean here. It felt like a 1 or 2 star hotel. Ann Arbor does lack nice hotels, especially chic, cool hotels. But you'd be better off staying at a chain hotel by the mall here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Summer
Room was clean, staff was friendly and food in the restaurant was great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Vacation Travel
"Would recommend."
Nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very nice friendly place."
Great place to stay with a great restaurant in Ann Arbor. Lobby and elevators need upgrading..
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
MOHAN
"Jan Michigan"
Great hotel and the staff was fantastic!
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Melanie
"this is an amazing hotel!!"
love the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the rooms are amazing, the restaurant - and staff - are fabulous! love staying here <3
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
No problems with the hotel and close to everything someone may need.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
We enjoyed our stay at Weber's: good location, good facilities, good service, and great food! We would stay there again, and we recommend it to others.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Barry
"Bustling hotel in Ann Arbor, MI"
The hotel was filled with families and couples the week after Christmas. The pool area was so crowded that it wasn't appealing to our family. The first night I heard pitter, patter of feet when I was trying to go to sleep, but the next two nights was quiet. Restaurant food was very reasonably priced and discounts were given which made it even less expensive.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Melou
"Personally owned and managed and it shows."
We came for a post Christmas visit to our son's family. It was super comfortable, as always. Weber's is like an old friend.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Katherine
"Not good for business travel."
There were children running through the halls and screaming on and off until about 1 am. I had a 5:45 am wake up time. The walls are very thin. I would not recommend this hotel for business travel. Restaurant was nice and they seem to be doing some upgrades.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Monica
"Awesome experience."
This is a wonderful family owned hotel with modern rooms and a great restaurant. Stay two nights and the third was free. Not sure if that was a promo or practive.
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
michael
"A very nice hotel which offers great comfort"
I liked my 3 day stay and it was great time skldjfl;sdkfjlsdkfjsldfja;lsdkfjlsdfjasdlfjas;lfkjsdlkjfls;dk
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Quirky, retro fun"
A very nice stay! Excellent bedding and room amenities, and a nice remodel that preserved mid-century modern character.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
kb
"Old and worn down hotel for the business traveler"
As an Expedia VIP holder, I expect something reasonably nice. Upon arrival to this hotel, I was awarded a suite. I never felt comfortable in this old and worn down hotel. Carpets worn out. Rooms with decor from the long passed 50's. The next morning, I expressively told the front desk manager that I was waiting on an package to arrive. After waiting two hours after the due delivery time, I checked on-line and sure enough the package had been received at the hotel and the hotel staff just did not really seem to care. I am done with this hotel now, that's it. I highly recommend their breakfast in the restaurant, it is really good.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Local Hotel in Ann Arbor"
Nice boutique hotel, a little close to the freeway, but really didn't hear much noise.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Allison
"Good place for college town."
My only complaint is the wall heating/air conditioning unit. I don't like them. I was able to close the heavy drape and shut the unit off.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Holiday Weekend in Ann Arbor"
Pros: Very well run facility. Bar and restaurant are right there. Nice rooms. Cons: Not far from A2 (a couple miles from downtown), but not as close in as we wanted to be.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Wonderful"
Wonderful people, wonderful service:-) I will go there again
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
moon
"Nice hotel small room"
The pool area was great but the room was old and small
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay for a weekend"
It was nice to stay in a full service hotel after frequent visits to limited service options in and around Ann Arbor on football weekend. A real cooked-to-order breakfast at reasonable prices was a welcome change. Shortcomings might be the pool/hot tub combo which could have used a bit more maintnenace over the course of the weekend due to heavy use. The ability to have a cocktail after 10 pm at the pool (adult only hours 10 PM -Midnight) was a pleasant surprise, although I would likely not want my room facing the pool due to noise.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"My return to Ann Arbor/U of M. Go Blue!!!!!!"
I was born and raised in Ann Arbor and always stay at Weber's Inn when I return. We would check in for a weekend away from home. It is a landmark hotel and has always been a great escape. They are remodeling again and it is very nice and comfortable. It is family owned and this sets them apart from the rest.
4 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Convenient"
Nice, clean, convenient, friendly...
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Deborah
"Ok not great"
A little bit weird location , makes getting around a little more difficult than other hotels in the area .
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Weber Inn"
Place is a little rindown. a face lift is needed. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Beds very comfortable!!
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Tina
"Visiting UMich"
We loved it! Very close to our son's neighborhood; he is a grad student at UMich. Clean, friendly and helpful staff, very nice onsite restaurant! Wonderful, reasonably priced, Sunday brunch.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Weber's Inn and more"
We visited our son who is in his first year of grad school at UMich. It is just a few blocks from his apartment. We loved everything about Weber's, including their first-class, but not overpriced restaurant! Sunday brunch was amazing!
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Absolutely wonderful stay"
Although the construction on the surrounding roads annoyed me to no end, I can say that I have found my preferred hotel for when I visit Ann Arbor in the future. Gorgeous building, wonderful staff.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Lucas
"Nice blend of tradition and sophistication"
Very nicely maintained for 75-year-old business. Staff was extremely nice room was very comfortable. Would've liked a microwave and hairdryer in room. On-site restaurant was extremely nice with wonderful food.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Walt
"The Hype"
Walking up to the entrance you believe you are in for a treat with this beautiful building and elegant lobby, this feeling does in fact go away. First glance at the room and you realize it looks like every other $80 a night room but you paid $194 dollars. This realization gets worse when you get into the room and its smaller than the Super 8 back home, you then squeeze into the bathroom and throw up because you are sick to your stomach about how much money came out of your bank account for this one night. After all the disappointment about the room you have to deal with a person who lacks most of what is needed to provide good customer service to an individual who paid almost $200 dollars to spend the night. You forget about all that and sleep. Waking up hoping for the next day to be different you sit down to eat breakfast and its like a bad nightmare all over. Once again greeted with an employee who lacks the neccesary skills to be decent at her job. Overall just a real disappointment with the whole experience.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Business Trip"
Good hotel and stay
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Surprised"
The renovations and improvements at Weber's was very welcoming. The design of the hotel is a nice blend of history and modern convenience. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The service in the lounge was first rate and the entertainment was superb. Definitely will stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
DorianD
"The Weber Inn is great!"
Very nice hotel. The only bummer is all the road construction.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Sleeping in wasn't an option!"
I stayed at this hotel for a business trip with my business partner. The first morning was our first headache when a crew of hard-hats started pounding, sawing and drilling on the walls across from our rooms. We would have accepted that maintenance is sometimes necessary and a hotel can't loose business, but the maintenance began roughly at 7:45am. We would have expected this to start around 9:30-10am or later. The 2nd headache began that night around 11:30pm when a drunken man was kicking and pounding on his hotel door which lead to a messy hallway. When security finally showed up, we heard more kicking and profound arguing back and forth with hotel security. The next morning, the construction crew was back with a little more courtesy and started maintenance around 8:30am this time. When our trip finally ended, my partner called me a day later saying that she was charged for her room instead of the charge getting placed on my account which was the agreement at check-in. The hotel did get back to me on Monday saying that the charges would be fixed in a couple days. This hotel has potential as the restaurant was rather good, and the basics were met, but when bad experiences add up, it can be hard not to call out the obvious.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Jason Pelc
"Great location, but hotel is stuck in the 70s"
This place clearly was very posh about 40 years ago. It now smells of mildew and age, and the rooms are extremely small for the price ($$$). Our room's windows leaked, and since it was storming for much of our trip, our carpet was wet much of the time. The bathroom was clean, but small. Being able to quickly get around Ann Arbor because of the location was the only redeeming factor.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Great hotel. Fast internet. Clean modern room. Great bathroom. Pizza was absolutely horrible. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Definitely not a 4 star hotel..."
Flew in from east coast to visit my sister at University of Michigan and was excited to stay at the Weber Inn from what I read online. Was quite disappointed with the accommodations. It's an 'ok' hotel. Definitely not 4 stars and certainly not worth >$100/ night. The first floor had a dank musty smell, the bathrooms outdated, and couch in my room was faded and torn. Would never stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Best of Ann Arbor"
Weber's is the best boutique-like hotel and value in Ann Arbor, which has the chains but little else to choose from. The restaurant, which is a long-running institution along I-94, could use some updating, but whatever. Comfy beds, nice little lobby, ample parking and not more than 10 minutes from anything in AA. There is road construction now, but this too shall pass.
2 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Road Warrior
"Don't waste your money"
The food was awful and the service was worse. The hotel itself is very lovely, but we were ignored by staff members in the restaurant, at the front desk, and at lost and found. Their customer service was pathetic. I regret spending my money there.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Service was great! The hotel needs some updating, like new AC units. Very Clean and well kept.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Ok place"
Very small rooms, very expensive for just a small room! You get no free breakfast, they have rolls and coffee you have to pay for!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Debbie
"Surprising find in Ann Arbor"
Nice room with amazing bathroom. WiFi connection through the mirror let me play music from my Kindle on Bose speakers in the ceiling. We were both entertained and cleaned by the sophisticated Hans Grohe fixtures in the shower. The restaurant was excellent.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014