All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Decent vibe
"Nice hotel 10 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor"
The room was not ready when we arrive at check in time, so they gave us a $10 coupon toward food or beverage at the dining room, which was nice because we only had to wait about 10 minutes. we had a suite which was spacious and clean but a little dark. There were no windows in the bedroom.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"nice stay"
Very nice boutique hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Julia
"Wonderful upgrade with Expedia Gold"
The room I was upgraded to was wonderful. Easy access to the pool area and beautifully decorated. Reliable WiFi, fast enough for Netflix.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Good hotel, nice finishes, clean, super friendly staff
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"TERRIBLE!!!"
Go somewhere else! This is way overpriced and deceptive. The lobby is nice, but the rooms are terrible. The bathroom is super small. You can't move without the touching the toilet. There was fecal matter on the toilet flusher. Who knows how long that's been there! The front desk and housekeeping gave me attitude when I requested my entire bedding be changed. I guess that's not part of the routine. If you are going to stay in a room like this, at least save money! You certainly are not getting what you pay for here.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Excellent restruant"
Great food, good price, good service, normal location,
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
shen
"Beautiful hotel and facilities"
Great vacation. If you wish to swim during the "adult only" time, forget it. The hotel does not enforce this at all and their were yelling children in both the hot tub and pool at least until 1045 pm! The hotel neglected to offer me the buy one get one free deal they offered. The night staff wouldn't even acknowledge the offer was there. The day staff said it absolutely would ack the deal but we had already packed and loaded the car.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
t
"Great!!"
Awesome, our room had everything we needed. We didn't have to ask for anything.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Pretty good"
The room was pretty small. Not quite what I was expecting. Conveniently located, but entrances were to one-way streets, and not well marked. I was a 1/4 mile the wrong way down a one-way before I realized what was wrong. Thank goodness there were no cars coming!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Kori
"Will stay again"
The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was mostly kind and friendly with very few exceptions. The room service was great with ample portions. The only complaints I have is the pool is saltwater and not what I'm used to. It made for a slightly uncomfortable experience. One of the front desk staff seemed a little judgmental. Otherwise a great experience.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"The pool side rooms are the best!"
This is a great place to stay if you are in Ann Arbor and the pool is awesome!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"PJMD"
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! Had to request late check out after four day stay - extremely accommodating. Wonderful up to date, high-tech amenities; Better than Hilton - I know, I used to work for them!
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Loved it!"
We stayed for two nights while visiting University of Michigan and loved our stay! Bathroom was newly remodeled and rooms were very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Jon S.
"Top Notch Hotel"
This is a top notch hotel! We enjoyed everything from the lounge to the pool and room service. You don't need to leave the hotel.. Thank you for a great getaway weekend!
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good place"
One may be able to tell that this facility is very old, but whoever own this place is a genius. The whole facility has been updated and they will update the sign in the near future. This hotel is a gem.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Eddie
"First Time at Here"
Loved it. Nice area. Hotel staff was nice, and got some hotel food coupons too! Can't wait to go back.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Aurelious
"Problems with room rate"
It was a very nice hotel - clean, very nice rooms and bathrooms. However, there was a lot of complications with the discount from hotels.com. They kept trying to charge me the normal room rate - twice in fact! It should have been simpler!
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Tiny bathroom"
Room was ok, but bathroom was EXTREMELY small. You have to straddle the toilet to be able to close the door! And the spiders walking across the carpet in the middle of the night... Yuck! Room service and food was great.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Comfortable."
Short trip. Comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Clean Hotel, Loud Pool and Food Poisoning"
An interesting experience. The hotel is beautiful, the decor is great, rooms are update to date, and the pool and hot tub were clean and in great condition. But that is where the good points end - We stayed in a poolside room, it would have been nice to know the pool was open until midnight, and that the noise from it would keep us and our young children awake. Also, there were quite a few events going on at the hotel and around 2 in the morning a bunch of drunk individuals were running around the halls. And then to top it off, we had dinner at the restaurant at the hotel, which was great, until my son got food poisoning. But in all, we would probably stay there again. We would not pay extra for the poolside room, and although the food poisoning was more than likely not a common event, we probably wouldn't eat at the restaurant again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ryan
Great hotel I was there just for one one night for scientific conference at UMich. Very clean and nice. The people at the front desk was not very nice or polite. Not very good actitud. Other than that nice hotel
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Dependable and Predictable"
Weber's is a mainstay hotel for those visiting Ann Arbor. While the rooms are a bit dated and some of them small, the total hospitality experience of the hotel makes it the number one choice in town. In addition to comfortable and clean rooms, there is a decent lounge and more fairly good restaurant allowing one to make Weber's a good base of operations whether in Ann Arbor on business or for a football game.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nic"
It smelled very clean when we walked into the room. The room had been updated, but still had room for improvement (tub resurfacing, wallpaper). Overall, I would classify the room as nice. The only staff I saw was the front desk staff. They were very nice and helpful. The room was quiet and I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Shanta
"nice"
I overbooked by mistake but they fixed it with no problem.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
A great few nights. The pool closes for children at 10:00, so it helped make our room overlooking the pool much quieter. The staff were great and the food in the restaurant was delicious!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Rebecca
"One night stay"
My family wanted a night out away from home during the cold winter. The night we stayed was cold outside, and the indoor pool water was also cold. After telling the front desk the water was cold, the following morning it was much warmer to swim in. Also at the pool, their were a number of people swimming during our stay, and the pool area kept running out of pool side towels. The ice machine on our floor was not producing ice during our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Stayed over for Michigan basketball"
We thought it might be noisy in a poolside room but it was very quiet. I would have liked a tub in the bathroom. The bed was super comfortable. The restaurant was excellent! Excellent location for basketball and shopping at Briarwood.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great stay, a bit out of the city"
I only stayed 1 night, but the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was nice, and my check-in and out process was quick. We used one of the conference rooms, which was very accommodating for our group. The only drawback it that it is a little out of the downtown area, so you either need your car or a cab to get there (especially in February)
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"A trip with kids"
My sister and I truly enjoyed our overnight with our children. They loved the pool and we loved the fact we could watch them from our balcony. The bathroom was incredibly updated and beautiful. Great getaway place!! (And don't forget you are right down the street from Zingerman's Roadhouse for b'fast, lunch or dinner!!).
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
aly
"teenage pool party"
I was very excited to stay at Webers after seeing the pictures on Hotels.com, but I ended up being very disappointed. The rooms were outdated, and we had a giant brown stain on our ceiling. When we checked in the person working at the desk didn't let us know anything about the hotel, except for the location of the elevators. I overheard her colleague telling his customer about the pool and its' hours, so we decided to check out the adults only hours. That was a huge mistake because it was full of underage kids who were all drinking around the pool. I called the front desk to alert them about what was happening. About 10 minutes later a hotel employee came to check out the situation and all he did was smile and wave at people (including the underage couple who were giving each other a full body massage in the sauna). We definitely won't be staying at this hotel again!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great hotel for business trip"
Not a great location, but if you're just on business the hotel is clean, updated and very nice. The restaurant is fantastic for both breakfast and dinner. And they give you coupons when you check in!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
samuel
"Clean place, look for better food"
good location, fitness room is nice, oranges were available which was a nice touch. Unable to adequately regulate heat in the room, could be because the pool area is kept so hot and our room opened on to the pool. The room was very, very hot.The room was very hot even though we had the temperature set as low as possible.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
andrea
"Great Getaway"
great stay had a problem resolved asap
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Jean Ann
"Close to U of M Hospital"
I need to be at the U of M hospital early. I live almost 2 hour from there. Weber's Inn is only 2-3 miles from the Hospital. We arrived late at night due to snow storm and found the wonderful staff very understanding. The room was warm and cozy. We had drinks and also breakfast right at the Inn. I would recommend Weber's to anyone. They even have Ballrooms for wedding party's and smaller rooms for business meeting's!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Dawn
"Comfortable, charming, not overly friendly"
Staff not overly friendly, but the stay was fine. I chose this place because I tend toward old places, and this place has history. The renovations are lovely. Ask for a room away from the pool if you don't like the smell of chlorine. It's a very interesting hotel, with many rooms that look out over the indoor pool, which has been converted to salt water, but the pool area still has a strong chlorine smell. Beds very comfortable. The workout room was well stocked, and the restaurant was pretty good. A short walk to Zingerman's Roadhouse and a small shopping center.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
mj
"retro charm with modern twist"
Our first floor room had walk-out access to the pool area, a great feature especially for the kids. The recent rennovations / updates blend seamlessly with the nostalgic Webers of the past (especially in the restaurant / bar) resulting in a modern boutique hotel with hints of retro. charm.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
christy
"Worn out hotel...."
I've stayed in this hotel several times over the last 3-4 years. Unfortunately I've been able to witness how this hotel has worn out. The rooms look pretty old, worn out carpets, bathrooms with stains all over the place. This is not my 1st choice in Ann Arbor anymore, (more like 4th - 5th now). Don't pay more than $100/night for it. Better options in the Briarwood mall area.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"I'd stay there again"
I had a great stay. It was a nice clean room at a fair price and very convenient to wherever you need to go in AA.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Not a chain and better for it"
I stayed here for 4 nights having picked it in a hurry and almost at random. I got lucky. Instead of the usual atmosphere of a chain hotel this is clearly a place with its roots in a family run business. No less professional, they match or exceed the standard that we road warriors come to expect. The restaurant in particular stands out, with a wide selection of well-prepared food, a welcome relief from the limited menu in chains. It also has a terrific wine list, if that matters to you. I will say that the layout is a bit idiosyncratic, I guess as a result of being added onto over the years as business expanded. If you want a break from the monotony of the chain experience without sacrificing any comfort or convenience, this is the place to stay.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Ian
"Not a comfortable hotel."
I travel every week for work, so am in many different hotels. I usually stay in boutique hotels, which Weber claims to be. The hotel is in a major identity crisis. Parts are 'modern/contemporary' in design and other areas feel like you're in a Motel. The room had one bed, which was a full. I've never stayed in a 4 star hotel that didn't at least supply a Queen bed, when only having one bed in the room. No bottled water was offered (even at a charge). The room was outdated, dirty, with sad decor. The bathroom felt like a motel room bathroom. The carpets throughout the hotel (room and hallways) hadn't been cleaned or vacuumed in days. Even the "new" remodeled finishes were cheap and already showing signs of wear. All in all, one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed out. Nothing cool, well designed, hospitable, or even clean here. It felt like a 1 or 2 star hotel. Ann Arbor does lack nice hotels, especially chic, cool hotels. But you'd be better off staying at a chain hotel by the mall here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Summer
Room was clean, staff was friendly and food in the restaurant was great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Vacation Travel
"Would recommend."
Nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Very nice friendly place."
Great place to stay with a great restaurant in Ann Arbor. Lobby and elevators need upgrading..
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
MOHAN
"Jan Michigan"
Great hotel and the staff was fantastic!
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Melanie
"this is an amazing hotel!!"
love the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the rooms are amazing, the restaurant - and staff - are fabulous! love staying here <3
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
No problems with the hotel and close to everything someone may need.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
We enjoyed our stay at Weber's: good location, good facilities, good service, and great food! We would stay there again, and we recommend it to others.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Barry
"Bustling hotel in Ann Arbor, MI"
The hotel was filled with families and couples the week after Christmas. The pool area was so crowded that it wasn't appealing to our family. The first night I heard pitter, patter of feet when I was trying to go to sleep, but the next two nights was quiet. Restaurant food was very reasonably priced and discounts were given which made it even less expensive.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Melou
"Personally owned and managed and it shows."
We came for a post Christmas visit to our son's family. It was super comfortable, as always. Weber's is like an old friend.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Katherine
"Not good for business travel."
There were children running through the halls and screaming on and off until about 1 am. I had a 5:45 am wake up time. The walls are very thin. I would not recommend this hotel for business travel. Restaurant was nice and they seem to be doing some upgrades.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014