All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here99 Spring St, Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.5
"Good enough"
Just needed a place close to downtown to park and sleep after the New Year's Eve concert. Paid half what the other downtown hotels were charging. Saved money on a cab and had a 25 minute walk to downtown. Nice breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Unexpected room"
As a place to crash while driving across the country, it was wonderful. But I requested 2 double beds and instead received a handicapped room with one king. No big deal, but not what I asked for.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Monica
"Not expensive ...perfect room"
Rooms were clean. Hotel staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Thumbs down"
Went to Tom Petty concert and needed a place close for under 100 dollars. This is not your place. Stinky room, floor was sticky feeling, bed was uncomfortable, etc...
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good for the money"
Not bad. Stayed with a friend there while we went to the bars downtown. Cab fare to downtown was cheap from this hotel. Room was clean, kind of outdated but we only slept there. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Sarah B
"A Decent Place to Sleep"
Hotel a bit run down. People very nice. Breakfast boring.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Donald
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was close to The Bridgestone Arena so it was perfect for us because of the price. The beds are decent. The bathrooms are insanely small and the quality on the TV isn't too great. It didn't seem like there were many other people staying there (not many cars outside) yet it had a tendency to be pretty loud during the night. It seemed like there was constantly people coming and going, (hearing vehicles leaving and entering the parkway) and nobody seemed to care how loud they were talking as they would pass by your room, even at midnight.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Ashley
"Sketchy location, dirty rooms, poor service"
Sketchy neighborhood. Hair everywhere (tub, pillows, sheets). Terrible service...when I was locked out of my room due to a faulty door, the manager accused me of putting the cards too close to my cell phone, causing the strip's magnet to lose access. Obviously wasn't the case (as I already knew since I didn't even have my cell phone on me) when he gave me a new set of cards and they still didn't work. So when he had to walk and manually open the door, you think he'd apologize for rudely accusing me to be at fault for the terrible shape of his hotel -- nope. Terrible experience.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Decent place - cheap rates"
This was a decent place to stay for the night. We didn't spend much time in the room but had no problems while we were there. Great if you just need somewhere to sleep and the breakfast was good. Recommend taking a cab at night.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Inn only 20 minutes walk from Lower Broadway"
The place is within walking distance from Lower Broadway and the neighborhood is fine. We booked 3 night and had one more, went off to other parts of Tennessee and returned again for a couple of nights. Staff is very friendly. The only minus is the breakfast-area. Breakfast is ok "motel" style but the room is very smoky due to the making of waffels. If we ever go back to Nashville we would use the Knights Inn again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Jan
"Close to down town"
We stayed here when we went to The country music hall of fame to see Alan Jackson.It wasn't bad for 1 night and convenient for what we needed.The room was clean but the carpet needs to be replaced and some caulking around the tub was in need of repair. We would stay again for 1 night but not any longer than that.
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
A J Fan!!!!
"Bad hotel"
I don`t like this hotel, I am really surprised about Expedia experience. The quality of the hotel terrible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rose
"You get what you pay for..."
Great place for partiers or college kids. Our room had a smell but decent location to the downtoen area. I would recommend taking a cab and not walking.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nicole
"Knights Inn Stay"
water stopped in the middle of a shower-took about 7-8 minutes to come back on. It was like the Hilton compared to the place we stayed in the night before. Would be nice to have racks to place your suitcase on.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Virginia
ok for the money
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"close to everything"
It was alright the staff was not all that friendly...I don't believe I would stay again. But other than that I was close to everything it was convienent.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Elizabeth Sullivan
"Great breakfast & close to downtown"
The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast eggs, sausage, cereals waffle maker etc. Staff was very accomodating. Our room had some issues in the bathroom stemming from a leak upstairs. Good firm mattress.Close to downtown with easy access.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Cecilia L
"Comfortable, Close to City. Breakfast included."
Courteous staff and close to city.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Neil
"Do Not Recommend"
Paid for 1 room for 1 night and 2 rooms for 1 night. Staff gave me a hard time about reservation on arrival. Next day, we asked for 2 adjoining rooms and the y said we had them. Went to check in for the 2 rooms and they said we did not have a reservation even though I showed my confirmation. Didnt even look for it. I believe they sold our rooms to someone else. The carpet was dirty and the bed broken in the first room. We did not ask to switch because we aere able to make it work and was too tired to go complain. The General Manager refused to give us rooms for the second night causing us to go to another hotel (which turned out to be 10X better).
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Randy
"it was ok for a night or two stay"
breakfast was not very nice
4 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
lorna
"close and cheap"
Very close by cab to down town checked in early and was provided a room early they have a cooked free breakfast over all very happy for the cost
4 night trip Sep 30, 2014
we didnt have a coffee pot the first nite in the room. we had a privacy card on the door and they still came into the room and left a coffee pot the second nite. I really dont like someone in the room when the privacy card is hanging on the door. other than that it was ok.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Sketchy, ghetto"
There were cop cars searching for someone. Local store next door had bars on Windows. Nearby underground club. Room was ok but not worth price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
not picky34
"Run...Don't even think about staying here!"
I can honestly say with certainty after 50 years staying in hotels This Place is a DIVE! My wife went to get a shower and there was no way to turn the shower on??? And that is just the beginning. Never again!!!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Extremely Disappointed!
"Great place for a quick visit"
My boyfriend and I just stayed here for a night while on our way to New Orleans. Going in we knew it wasn't the nicest or cleanliest of places, we booked it based on price and proximity to downtown Nashville. When we arrived we were impressed with not how close the hotel was to major highways (the first place we saw when getting off the exit) but also how close it was to downtown Nashville. Upon arrival we were promptly greeting by the front desk who were very welcoming and gave several suggestions on what to do in the area and even gave us a number to a cab com
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Cheap price, but you get what you pay for"
If you're a poor college student this place might even be below your standards, but if you need a place to sleep for a few hours, I guess it's okay. The staff made us come to the front desk to get extra towels, but that wasn't even the start of the issues. Maybe some of the other rooms are updated, but ours had a terrible smell, the toilet leaked water all over the floor every time you flushed it, there were cigarette burns in my sheets, and we killed several bugs in the bathroom during our stay. The towels are old and look like towels that you would wash your car with. Oh, and don't walk bare foot on the floor either. Lastly, the neighborhood is very sketchy, complete with bars on the windows of the gas station next door. I also woke to a security guard pounding on my door at 11pm asking what kind of car I drove because a van was apparently stolen from the lot. The only positive things about this place are good water pressure and it's only a $7-10 cab ride to downtown.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"A hotel for last minute stay"
Knights Inn is an old hotel. Very old. I would like to say that you get what you pay for, but it is actually more expensive that it should be considering the state of the rooms (staying in a "non-smoking" room was a joke as the room smell like an ashtray, so did all my clothes and bags after staying there one night!). The good thing about the hotel is that it is close to downtown Nashville, so you are just paying to be near the center of the city. One night, in and out, and that's it.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"bed area hotel"
name of hotel "downtown"is misleading.Hotel is in industrial area,you must have car or cab.The have own security guard.Carpet in room was very dirty.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
j
You get what you pay for in this hotel. The location to the stadium and downtown is excellent. However the room/hotel is not located in the best neighborhood. It suited our needs for the weekend. We will probably stay here again when we visit Nashville just because of the location to all the hot spots.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Not bad"
Didn't have any problems with this place. It was close to downtown and cheap. Felt safe there even with my motorcycle being outside. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tommy
"Close to Downtown and LP Field"
We had a overall good time with this hotel. It is a no frills hotel. The carpet was wet in the spot around the bathroom sink. I told the gentleman at the front desk. I asked for extra pillows and was told they only had eight extra pillows and they were all taken. I would stay again at this hotel due to the location. Overall this hotel needs remodeled and apparently some extra pillows. I know the pillow thing is minor, but i would recommend you take your own pillows.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
A place to sleep and shower. No frills but who needs frills? Close to LP field and 6.00 cab to downtown. I will stay there again. I reiterate, if you need foo foo in your room, this place is not for you. However, need a close place to sleep and chill before and after games, this place does the trick.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Old building"
People were OK, not overly excited about being there but the building itself is very old. My son took a shower and it flooded the room below with no water coming out of the tub in our room.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Dirty!"
The rooms didn't look terrible when we first got there, but after walking around for only 5 minutes the bottoms of our feet were completely black! Also, room service never came to clean and we called twice to have them come! We had reservations to stay 2 nights but couldn't stand to stay more then 1.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"great for the price"
Friendly staff at the hotel, very nice pool and decent price right across the river from Nashville, why pay 3 times as much for a downtown Nashville hotel room??
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Scottie
"good valu for money"
We found the hotel good valu, the room was very clean and bed comfortable, you get what you pay for, they said in trivago that hotel was 1 mile to downtown which was about right, would walk in to town but not back as it was not a great area, breakfast was fine, the day manager was extremely friendly and helpful, the night manager was not friendly or helpful at all, all in all it was fine for a short stay. Izzy
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
isabell devine
Dirty dingy hotel. I would not stay again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
jen
"Convenient to Downtown"
This hotel was about what I expected for the price. We wanted a cheap hotel convenient to downtown. We did not plan to spend much time at all in our room. The free breakfast was good and had a good variety of hot items to choose from. I was most surprised by the good water pressure and temperature control in the shower. The staff was friendly. It's a no-frills hotel but it has a mini fridge and a microwave in every room!
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Windshield broken during the one night stay. The room smelled very bad. Staff was terrible. I would have perfered to sleep under a bridge next time
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
D
"You get what you pay for."
This place was inexpensive and conveniently located near downtown but I doubt I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"close to highway"
It was adequate. The beds were ok only .Room very dated and carpet in poor condition. Towels thin and scratchy but bathroom clean. I would not recommend for the money. I have stayed in better hotels for the same amount of money.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Nashville!"
I loved the Manager! He was so friendly and helped us with any questions we had! That was probably my favorite part about the hotel! He even called a taxi for us! The room was perfect, especially if you were only staying a couple of days! It was literally $7.00 to get downtown by taxi! NOT BAD AT ALL! I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
"Fine for Price"
Check in was rough, they did not have the room with a double bed I had reserved and had trouble pulling up my hotels.com reservation but I did get a room with a king bed as compensation for not having my reserved type. At this time another hotel patron had to be given another room because their room had an overflowing toilet. My room was pretty clean, although I did find a hair in the sink upon arrival and in the shower the next day after housecleaning came through. Whatever they clean the bathroom tile with makes it sticky so bring flip flops. No coffee maker in room or list of the television channels. But it's only a few minutes from Broadway Street and next to a gas station if you want coffee, drinks or snacks.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Kyie
"close to all sights with Public Bus"
The room was fine and clean, there is a swimming pool, but it closes at 8pm There is a Public Bus right by the hotel which does not go very often, but it brings you right to the must see sights. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is a nice selection. Hotel manager could have given us a little bit more info where and how to find sites. There is a free hop on/off bus service which covers the whole city of Nashville.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
brita daemgen
"Close to downtown Nashville"
I have stayed in several Nashville hotels. Downtown is expensive and the experiences I have had weren't great. The Knights in is about a $10 cab ride to downtown and is a great low option for the price. I would recommend this hotel to people traveling on a budget.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Okay for one night"
The rooms were okay. Our room was clean, but smelled very musty. We booked it mainly because we were trying to save money for one night to go to a concert and thought it was in downtown. It's close to downtown (a short can ride away) but farther than we thought. The front desk was very nice and helpful, but the neighborhood was pretty sketchy.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Kate
"Location was close that's all!"
Located close to downtown however not safe walking wise. The room smelled and felt in clean.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Right next to Broadway!"
If you want a cheap place to stay near Broadway this is the place to be!
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014
"Decent for the price."
You're a little less than a mile from downtown Nashville. This is usually a doable walk, but I would not suggest walking this distance with where the hotel is located. It is on the other side of the river from downtown (in this case is the sketchy area) and your walking path would take you right through a dark, run down underpass. BUT it is a cheap cab ride $7-$9 each way. The rooms are ok but nothing spectacular. Definitely the worst part was the smell. Our room had a very strong mildew order.The second worse thing was the water. All of our water had a very very strong smell of chlorine.There is a mini fridge and microwave, but they are kept on the floor. There is very little counter space in the room or in the bathroom. There are 2 small side tables by the bed. I looked at the bedding when we got there, which I always do and everything was clean. I even checked for bedbugs and found nothing. Breakfast was nothing to write home about. We only went down for breakfast one morning and chose to eat out the rest of the days. All in all, if you are on the fence between this place and another hotel based on price only, go with the more expensive hotel.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Andrea
"Nice hotel but a little overpriced"
The hotel was decent. It was less than ten dollars to get to Broadway. The room was clean and comfortable. It did seem a little overpriced for what it was.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014