All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
99 Spring St, Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.5
"Not good hotel."
The room was stinky, and also the bed cover was smelly, I won't choose that hotel anymore.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
It's a cheap place in Downtown Nashville. Much cheaper to stay here and take a cab than it is to stay closer to the action. When the weather cooperates, walking would not be a problem either. But you get what you pay for. The rooms are clean, but don't expect much more than a place to sleep.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"not so comfortable"
there was no clock in the room, the tv had poor reception, the bed had a flat sheet to lay on that wasn't tucked under.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Hotel was ok, neighborhood seemed a little 'shady'"
Service desk was a little rude. Room was clean. Neighborhood seemed shady. For a night's stay and the price...not bad. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"good clean room"
we were impressed by how clean the room was. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
kk
"Birthday Weekend Getaway"
It was ok for the price. It served its purpose for an overnight stay. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Carolyn
"Smells like an ashtray"
My "non-smoking" room smelled like an ashtray. The bed was not sitting squarely on its frame and was crooked in the room. I didn't eat breakfast there so I can't attest to the quality of the food, but my expectations would be low based on the rest of my experience. The price was cheap, a $4 Uber ride to downtown, but the headache I got from the smell wasn't worth the money I saved. I wish I'd spent more money and stayed at a hotel where I didn't leave with the feeling I needed to wash everything that had been in my suitcase to get the smell out.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Rhonda
"A Hot Chocolate stay"
I only needed a one nighter and I wanted to be close to Bicentennial Mall. The hotel was okay, nothing glamorous. It was clean, bed slept good. They could put in new carpet. And the microwave and frig came in handy.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Shirley M
"Sure"
Into it
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Christopher
"Last resort only"
Booked online sight unseen, oh boy! The room was not clean to normal low economic standards. I feared leaving my vehicle in the lot. The check in staff was far from welcoming. We stayed elsewhere for the rest of our stay. The good news is ... It was cheap.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
horserider
It was terrible no view of the city in the very back with a wooden fence look out of window a old terrible looking van right at the window when i called i asked for a room with doors inside when i got there the doors on the outside also a roach didn't enjoy at all thanks anyway pray that God will help you all to do better by people then the dollars will come
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"enjoyable stay."
It was a nice place. We stayed in two different rooms, although both rooms were nice. the second one was on the end and the window allowed people to park right next to the window. At 5:30 each morning a van with an extremely loud muffler started and ran for at least twenty minutes. that was room 148 or 149 whichever is on the end. I would recommend blocking that parking space off so at least it not running inches from the window. The staff were extremely friendly. We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Decent hotel for 1-3 nights."
Driving in, I and my significant other were extremely dissapointed. The area the Inn/hotel/motel was located in looked shady and the building was old and dreary. Check in was very simple but I had already paid through expedia so there wasnt much to do except get electronic keys, but this did happen very quickly. I was more pleased w/ the room than I thought I was going to be. They had a nice flat screen HD TV. Plenty of channels, HBO. The bed was very comfortable. One King size bed in a ground floor room that was much larger than I thought it would be. The place was clean. Sheets clean, bathroom clean, there was a nice desk and chair facing the window. The view was terrible but I would rather close my curtains in a hotel room anyway. Everything worked and there were no issues concerning towels or soap or coffee in the room. Plus, the location was extremely close to downtown. I was there for a Jack White show at the Bridgestone Arena and we could have walked but chose to drive only because I have a bad leg. Pretty walk over the river bridge. Also, they looked to be renovating the hotel, there were new carpets in our room and workers constantly doing other small projects around the location. All in all, I would say this place could do 3 nights max. Just because of the shadier than normal location I would. Priced a bit high but it was better than other spots in the area.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Esquared
"5 minute uber ride away, maintenance shout."
I was a solo traveler staying in Nashville for a few days in my late 20s, I was woken up by a hammering noise right outside my hotel room at 8am , followed by the house keepers and maintenance talking very loudly. I couldn't sleep. They offer weekly rates so the place is large. It was cleaner than I thought it would be and very cheap in price. The location was next to a truck stop so you can hear the trucks go by.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
markie
"Good for a short time."
Good for a nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Knights Inn"
Location was great and had easy access to all areas that we were visiting Room was clean and neat. The only issue I had was front desk person was rude and wasn't friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel in need of better public transit."
The hotel itself was quite good. My only concerns were its lack of public transportation to connect it economically to the airport and the greyhound bus depot which is next to the airport. In contrast, it does have fairly good city bus connections to downtown Chattanooga.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great find!"
Inexpensive, great location ($5 uber ride to Broadway), no bed bugs - had a great stay!!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Emily
"Good enough"
Just needed a place close to downtown to park and sleep after the New Year's Eve concert. Paid half what the other downtown hotels were charging. Saved money on a cab and had a 25 minute walk to downtown. Nice breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Unexpected room"
As a place to crash while driving across the country, it was wonderful. But I requested 2 double beds and instead received a handicapped room with one king. No big deal, but not what I asked for.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Monica
"Not expensive ...perfect room"
Rooms were clean. Hotel staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Thumbs down"
Went to Tom Petty concert and needed a place close for under 100 dollars. This is not your place. Stinky room, floor was sticky feeling, bed was uncomfortable, etc...
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good for the money"
Not bad. Stayed with a friend there while we went to the bars downtown. Cab fare to downtown was cheap from this hotel. Room was clean, kind of outdated but we only slept there. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Sarah B
"A Decent Place to Sleep"
Hotel a bit run down. People very nice. Breakfast boring.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Donald
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was close to The Bridgestone Arena so it was perfect for us because of the price. The beds are decent. The bathrooms are insanely small and the quality on the TV isn't too great. It didn't seem like there were many other people staying there (not many cars outside) yet it had a tendency to be pretty loud during the night. It seemed like there was constantly people coming and going, (hearing vehicles leaving and entering the parkway) and nobody seemed to care how loud they were talking as they would pass by your room, even at midnight.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Ashley
"Sketchy location, dirty rooms, poor service"
Sketchy neighborhood. Hair everywhere (tub, pillows, sheets). Terrible service...when I was locked out of my room due to a faulty door, the manager accused me of putting the cards too close to my cell phone, causing the strip's magnet to lose access. Obviously wasn't the case (as I already knew since I didn't even have my cell phone on me) when he gave me a new set of cards and they still didn't work. So when he had to walk and manually open the door, you think he'd apologize for rudely accusing me to be at fault for the terrible shape of his hotel -- nope. Terrible experience.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Decent place - cheap rates"
This was a decent place to stay for the night. We didn't spend much time in the room but had no problems while we were there. Great if you just need somewhere to sleep and the breakfast was good. Recommend taking a cab at night.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Inn only 20 minutes walk from Lower Broadway"
The place is within walking distance from Lower Broadway and the neighborhood is fine. We booked 3 night and had one more, went off to other parts of Tennessee and returned again for a couple of nights. Staff is very friendly. The only minus is the breakfast-area. Breakfast is ok "motel" style but the room is very smoky due to the making of waffels. If we ever go back to Nashville we would use the Knights Inn again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Jan
"Close to down town"
We stayed here when we went to The country music hall of fame to see Alan Jackson.It wasn't bad for 1 night and convenient for what we needed.The room was clean but the carpet needs to be replaced and some caulking around the tub was in need of repair. We would stay again for 1 night but not any longer than that.
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
A J Fan!!!!
"Bad hotel"
I don`t like this hotel, I am really surprised about Expedia experience. The quality of the hotel terrible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rose
"You get what you pay for..."
Great place for partiers or college kids. Our room had a smell but decent location to the downtoen area. I would recommend taking a cab and not walking.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nicole
"Knights Inn Stay"
water stopped in the middle of a shower-took about 7-8 minutes to come back on. It was like the Hilton compared to the place we stayed in the night before. Would be nice to have racks to place your suitcase on.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Virginia
ok for the money
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"close to everything"
It was alright the staff was not all that friendly...I don't believe I would stay again. But other than that I was close to everything it was convienent.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Elizabeth Sullivan
"Great breakfast & close to downtown"
The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast eggs, sausage, cereals waffle maker etc. Staff was very accomodating. Our room had some issues in the bathroom stemming from a leak upstairs. Good firm mattress.Close to downtown with easy access.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Cecilia L
"Comfortable, Close to City. Breakfast included."
Courteous staff and close to city.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Neil
"Do Not Recommend"
Paid for 1 room for 1 night and 2 rooms for 1 night. Staff gave me a hard time about reservation on arrival. Next day, we asked for 2 adjoining rooms and the y said we had them. Went to check in for the 2 rooms and they said we did not have a reservation even though I showed my confirmation. Didnt even look for it. I believe they sold our rooms to someone else. The carpet was dirty and the bed broken in the first room. We did not ask to switch because we aere able to make it work and was too tired to go complain. The General Manager refused to give us rooms for the second night causing us to go to another hotel (which turned out to be 10X better).
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Randy
"it was ok for a night or two stay"
breakfast was not very nice
4 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
lorna
"close and cheap"
Very close by cab to down town checked in early and was provided a room early they have a cooked free breakfast over all very happy for the cost
4 night trip Sep 30, 2014
we didnt have a coffee pot the first nite in the room. we had a privacy card on the door and they still came into the room and left a coffee pot the second nite. I really dont like someone in the room when the privacy card is hanging on the door. other than that it was ok.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Sketchy, ghetto"
There were cop cars searching for someone. Local store next door had bars on Windows. Nearby underground club. Room was ok but not worth price.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
not picky34
"Run...Don't even think about staying here!"
I can honestly say with certainty after 50 years staying in hotels This Place is a DIVE! My wife went to get a shower and there was no way to turn the shower on??? And that is just the beginning. Never again!!!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Extremely Disappointed!
"Great place for a quick visit"
My boyfriend and I just stayed here for a night while on our way to New Orleans. Going in we knew it wasn't the nicest or cleanliest of places, we booked it based on price and proximity to downtown Nashville. When we arrived we were impressed with not how close the hotel was to major highways (the first place we saw when getting off the exit) but also how close it was to downtown Nashville. Upon arrival we were promptly greeting by the front desk who were very welcoming and gave several suggestions on what to do in the area and even gave us a number to a cab com
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Cheap price, but you get what you pay for"
If you're a poor college student this place might even be below your standards, but if you need a place to sleep for a few hours, I guess it's okay. The staff made us come to the front desk to get extra towels, but that wasn't even the start of the issues. Maybe some of the other rooms are updated, but ours had a terrible smell, the toilet leaked water all over the floor every time you flushed it, there were cigarette burns in my sheets, and we killed several bugs in the bathroom during our stay. The towels are old and look like towels that you would wash your car with. Oh, and don't walk bare foot on the floor either. Lastly, the neighborhood is very sketchy, complete with bars on the windows of the gas station next door. I also woke to a security guard pounding on my door at 11pm asking what kind of car I drove because a van was apparently stolen from the lot. The only positive things about this place are good water pressure and it's only a $7-10 cab ride to downtown.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"A hotel for last minute stay"
Knights Inn is an old hotel. Very old. I would like to say that you get what you pay for, but it is actually more expensive that it should be considering the state of the rooms (staying in a "non-smoking" room was a joke as the room smell like an ashtray, so did all my clothes and bags after staying there one night!). The good thing about the hotel is that it is close to downtown Nashville, so you are just paying to be near the center of the city. One night, in and out, and that's it.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"bed area hotel"
name of hotel "downtown"is misleading.Hotel is in industrial area,you must have car or cab.The have own security guard.Carpet in room was very dirty.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
j
You get what you pay for in this hotel. The location to the stadium and downtown is excellent. However the room/hotel is not located in the best neighborhood. It suited our needs for the weekend. We will probably stay here again when we visit Nashville just because of the location to all the hot spots.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Not bad"
Didn't have any problems with this place. It was close to downtown and cheap. Felt safe there even with my motorcycle being outside. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tommy
"Close to Downtown and LP Field"
We had a overall good time with this hotel. It is a no frills hotel. The carpet was wet in the spot around the bathroom sink. I told the gentleman at the front desk. I asked for extra pillows and was told they only had eight extra pillows and they were all taken. I would stay again at this hotel due to the location. Overall this hotel needs remodeled and apparently some extra pillows. I know the pillow thing is minor, but i would recommend you take your own pillows.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
A place to sleep and shower. No frills but who needs frills? Close to LP field and 6.00 cab to downtown. I will stay there again. I reiterate, if you need foo foo in your room, this place is not for you. However, need a close place to sleep and chill before and after games, this place does the trick.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014