All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
99 Spring St, Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.5
"A little sketchy, but still good."
The hotel didn't look as nice as I expected it to from the picture, but it was still in a location that felt safe. When I tried checking in the desk worker seemed eager to book me another night when I tried to double check that the reservation was just for that one night. The room was nice and clean, though a bit bare and dark even with all the lights on. The beds were comfortable and the shower worked well so we had a good night's rest before getting up and heading to a concert the next day.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Courtney
"Great for the price!!!"
It was old and in a so-so area, but it was very clean. No bed bugs, everything worked.They were rennovating while we were there. We would stay there again
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Stephen
"One caution"
This hotel is very handy to downtown and at a good price. Our room was newly painted and the carpet seemed clean and no stains. The bathroom fixtures gleamed. There were no bugs. Despite being near the highway, our room was quiet. There was a decent breakfast but no fruit. Free parking. However.... Upon checking in the clerk asked if we were " doing the town." We said yes and got a map. We then decided to rest awhile first. Soon there was a knock on the door and then another. Before we could go check, two maids unlocked the door and started inside. There was no cleaning cart in sight. They were startled to see us, stammered and asked "if we liked our stay so far" and beat a hasty retreat. Form your own conclusions...but we left only our clothes in the room when we did go out.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
maggie
check in was easy Room was clean. It was reasonably priced and close to downtown.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very clean hotel close to the Nashville area."
Room was clean, but the area of the hotel was questionable.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Old & needs updating, but very clean & friendly!"
My husband & I stayed for 3 nights in March 2015. We traveled to Nashville to celebrate our 10th anniversary. When we first arrived, I was unhappy with the condition of the hotel & room - just very old & somewhat run down. However, we quickly realized that our room - even though old & in need of updating - was immaculately clean, the beds were very comfortable & we did have everything we needed! So, my review is mostly a positive one! We had 1 issue w/cleaning crew & management resolved it w/in minutes! Good customer service. Really lousy continental breakfast, however - go out to eat!
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Katherine
"You get what you pay for"
It wasn't terrible, but you get what you pay for. We had hot showers that were clean and a bed to sleep in. Our bathroom light would flicker like a strobe light and the bed weren't very stable on the frames the were on but that was it. We weren't trusting enough to try the free breakfast.
4 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"You Get What You Pay For..."
Low price is what I was looking for, room was just a base for Concert at Bridgestone Arena. Hotel Staff was Very Nice and Accommodating, but rooms looked tired and dated. Problem with door not locking was fixed immediately.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Jack
"Close to downtown! Not as bad as it looks!! Clean"
Good times!! Close to downtown however an older hotel. You get what you pay for! Looks worse then it is, would stay there again they are remodeling so getting better!!!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Needs help"
Entrance door had a huge gap around the edges, bathroom door had been beat in and wouldn't close. Thin walls provided loud voices to penetrate all night.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Pat
"Good deal got the price"
Hotel in the process of updating some of the furnishings . Did not clean oir room every day . Short taxi ride to downtown . Would not walk after dark. Good value for the price . Get what you pay for a place to crash .
5 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Conveniently located next to gas station"
Just off the highway and just a hop skip and a jump from downtown
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Never Again!"
Customer service was lacking in a huge way! The room smelled like arm pit. The free breakfast was horrible. The location was scary. There were old mattresses piled in several of the parking spaces. The beds were overgrown twins, rather than doubles. I could go on and on and on.... I will never again stay at this "motel"!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Knights Inn Nashville"
I had a complaint of no hot water in the shower promised it would be taken care of never rectified during my 3 day stay
3 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Sree
"Not good hotel."
The room was stinky, and also the bed cover was smelly, I won't choose that hotel anymore.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
It's a cheap place in Downtown Nashville. Much cheaper to stay here and take a cab than it is to stay closer to the action. When the weather cooperates, walking would not be a problem either. But you get what you pay for. The rooms are clean, but don't expect much more than a place to sleep.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"not so comfortable"
there was no clock in the room, the tv had poor reception, the bed had a flat sheet to lay on that wasn't tucked under.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Hotel was ok, neighborhood seemed a little 'shady'"
Service desk was a little rude. Room was clean. Neighborhood seemed shady. For a night's stay and the price...not bad. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"good clean room"
we were impressed by how clean the room was. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
kk
"Birthday Weekend Getaway"
It was ok for the price. It served its purpose for an overnight stay. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Carolyn
"Smells like an ashtray"
My "non-smoking" room smelled like an ashtray. The bed was not sitting squarely on its frame and was crooked in the room. I didn't eat breakfast there so I can't attest to the quality of the food, but my expectations would be low based on the rest of my experience. The price was cheap, a $4 Uber ride to downtown, but the headache I got from the smell wasn't worth the money I saved. I wish I'd spent more money and stayed at a hotel where I didn't leave with the feeling I needed to wash everything that had been in my suitcase to get the smell out.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Rhonda
"A Hot Chocolate stay"
I only needed a one nighter and I wanted to be close to Bicentennial Mall. The hotel was okay, nothing glamorous. It was clean, bed slept good. They could put in new carpet. And the microwave and frig came in handy.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Shirley M
"Sure"
Into it
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Christopher
"Last resort only"
Booked online sight unseen, oh boy! The room was not clean to normal low economic standards. I feared leaving my vehicle in the lot. The check in staff was far from welcoming. We stayed elsewhere for the rest of our stay. The good news is ... It was cheap.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
horserider
It was terrible no view of the city in the very back with a wooden fence look out of window a old terrible looking van right at the window when i called i asked for a room with doors inside when i got there the doors on the outside also a roach didn't enjoy at all thanks anyway pray that God will help you all to do better by people then the dollars will come
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"enjoyable stay."
It was a nice place. We stayed in two different rooms, although both rooms were nice. the second one was on the end and the window allowed people to park right next to the window. At 5:30 each morning a van with an extremely loud muffler started and ran for at least twenty minutes. that was room 148 or 149 whichever is on the end. I would recommend blocking that parking space off so at least it not running inches from the window. The staff were extremely friendly. We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Decent hotel for 1-3 nights."
Driving in, I and my significant other were extremely dissapointed. The area the Inn/hotel/motel was located in looked shady and the building was old and dreary. Check in was very simple but I had already paid through expedia so there wasnt much to do except get electronic keys, but this did happen very quickly. I was more pleased w/ the room than I thought I was going to be. They had a nice flat screen HD TV. Plenty of channels, HBO. The bed was very comfortable. One King size bed in a ground floor room that was much larger than I thought it would be. The place was clean. Sheets clean, bathroom clean, there was a nice desk and chair facing the window. The view was terrible but I would rather close my curtains in a hotel room anyway. Everything worked and there were no issues concerning towels or soap or coffee in the room. Plus, the location was extremely close to downtown. I was there for a Jack White show at the Bridgestone Arena and we could have walked but chose to drive only because I have a bad leg. Pretty walk over the river bridge. Also, they looked to be renovating the hotel, there were new carpets in our room and workers constantly doing other small projects around the location. All in all, I would say this place could do 3 nights max. Just because of the shadier than normal location I would. Priced a bit high but it was better than other spots in the area.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Esquared
"5 minute uber ride away, maintenance shout."
I was a solo traveler staying in Nashville for a few days in my late 20s, I was woken up by a hammering noise right outside my hotel room at 8am , followed by the house keepers and maintenance talking very loudly. I couldn't sleep. They offer weekly rates so the place is large. It was cleaner than I thought it would be and very cheap in price. The location was next to a truck stop so you can hear the trucks go by.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
markie
"Good for a short time."
Good for a nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Knights Inn"
Location was great and had easy access to all areas that we were visiting Room was clean and neat. The only issue I had was front desk person was rude and wasn't friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel in need of better public transit."
The hotel itself was quite good. My only concerns were its lack of public transportation to connect it economically to the airport and the greyhound bus depot which is next to the airport. In contrast, it does have fairly good city bus connections to downtown Chattanooga.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great find!"
Inexpensive, great location ($5 uber ride to Broadway), no bed bugs - had a great stay!!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Emily
"Good enough"
Just needed a place close to downtown to park and sleep after the New Year's Eve concert. Paid half what the other downtown hotels were charging. Saved money on a cab and had a 25 minute walk to downtown. Nice breakfast was included.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Unexpected room"
As a place to crash while driving across the country, it was wonderful. But I requested 2 double beds and instead received a handicapped room with one king. No big deal, but not what I asked for.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Monica
"Not expensive ...perfect room"
Rooms were clean. Hotel staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Thumbs down"
Went to Tom Petty concert and needed a place close for under 100 dollars. This is not your place. Stinky room, floor was sticky feeling, bed was uncomfortable, etc...
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good for the money"
Not bad. Stayed with a friend there while we went to the bars downtown. Cab fare to downtown was cheap from this hotel. Room was clean, kind of outdated but we only slept there. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Sarah B
"A Decent Place to Sleep"
Hotel a bit run down. People very nice. Breakfast boring.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Donald
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was close to The Bridgestone Arena so it was perfect for us because of the price. The beds are decent. The bathrooms are insanely small and the quality on the TV isn't too great. It didn't seem like there were many other people staying there (not many cars outside) yet it had a tendency to be pretty loud during the night. It seemed like there was constantly people coming and going, (hearing vehicles leaving and entering the parkway) and nobody seemed to care how loud they were talking as they would pass by your room, even at midnight.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Ashley
"Sketchy location, dirty rooms, poor service"
Sketchy neighborhood. Hair everywhere (tub, pillows, sheets). Terrible service...when I was locked out of my room due to a faulty door, the manager accused me of putting the cards too close to my cell phone, causing the strip's magnet to lose access. Obviously wasn't the case (as I already knew since I didn't even have my cell phone on me) when he gave me a new set of cards and they still didn't work. So when he had to walk and manually open the door, you think he'd apologize for rudely accusing me to be at fault for the terrible shape of his hotel -- nope. Terrible experience.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Decent place - cheap rates"
This was a decent place to stay for the night. We didn't spend much time in the room but had no problems while we were there. Great if you just need somewhere to sleep and the breakfast was good. Recommend taking a cab at night.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Inn only 20 minutes walk from Lower Broadway"
The place is within walking distance from Lower Broadway and the neighborhood is fine. We booked 3 night and had one more, went off to other parts of Tennessee and returned again for a couple of nights. Staff is very friendly. The only minus is the breakfast-area. Breakfast is ok "motel" style but the room is very smoky due to the making of waffels. If we ever go back to Nashville we would use the Knights Inn again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Jan
"Close to down town"
We stayed here when we went to The country music hall of fame to see Alan Jackson.It wasn't bad for 1 night and convenient for what we needed.The room was clean but the carpet needs to be replaced and some caulking around the tub was in need of repair. We would stay again for 1 night but not any longer than that.
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
A J Fan!!!!
"Bad hotel"
I don`t like this hotel, I am really surprised about Expedia experience. The quality of the hotel terrible.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rose
"You get what you pay for..."
Great place for partiers or college kids. Our room had a smell but decent location to the downtoen area. I would recommend taking a cab and not walking.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nicole
"Knights Inn Stay"
water stopped in the middle of a shower-took about 7-8 minutes to come back on. It was like the Hilton compared to the place we stayed in the night before. Would be nice to have racks to place your suitcase on.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Virginia
ok for the money
4 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"close to everything"
It was alright the staff was not all that friendly...I don't believe I would stay again. But other than that I was close to everything it was convienent.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Elizabeth Sullivan
"Great breakfast & close to downtown"
The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast eggs, sausage, cereals waffle maker etc. Staff was very accomodating. Our room had some issues in the bathroom stemming from a leak upstairs. Good firm mattress.Close to downtown with easy access.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Cecilia L
"Comfortable, Close to City. Breakfast included."
Courteous staff and close to city.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014