All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here210 Boy Scout Rd, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.4
    1.9
"Not a place I would stay again"
We were there Masters weekend. The TV was old and fairly small, and we wanted to watch the tournament. The bed had a plastic sheet over the mattress and was noisy when you turned over. The room did not have a Clock and they did not have one we could even check out. We did get a wake up call and they did have coffee and snacks for breakfast. They were very helpful with our TV two different times when we could not get it to work right.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Kathleen S
"Good motel for a good price."
Nothing fancy on the outside but rooms were clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was adequate with assorted pastries, cold cereals, juice, coffee, milk, and yogurt. Very close to Augusta National. Nice restaurants close by.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Not a fancy hotel, but should not expect one at this price. It was clean and the personnel was pleasant.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
KP
"It was close to my Friends"
I wasn't impressed, had no internet service the whole time I was there and was told by staff that they do not guarantee internet in the rooms. I don't do bugs and had a few but dealt with it cause I only slept there. Next time I visit Augusta, I will have to stay somewhere else.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Carrie Springer
"Last min stop"
It was on for what I paid
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"The price said it all"
You get what you pay for
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Knights Inn"
I will stay as positive as I can for this review.The staff was friendly and the air conditioner worked well. The bed was comfortable. As far as the overall condition of the hotel, it definitely needs a renovation. The floor shakes as you walk across it. The refrigerator had a smell and it hummed so it was hard to rest. The continental breakfast was a joke. If you need a quick place to rest, it works.
3 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Master week end"
Hotel dirty, mattresses dirty, floor dirty and lumpy. Non smoking room smelled like smoke.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"proximity"
Hotel was fine, plumbing and fixtures were all loose but it held together while we were there.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
J. Opfer
"Very convient to Augusta National"
Masters week rates are crazy and this was one of the least expensive. Ideal location for Master's week with plenty of restaurants nearby. Rooms were clean, beds firm and comfy, good cable TV, nice breakfast and a quiet area. Staff tries hard to please. Negatives were small bathrooms and a lack of finish to repairs. If you only need a place to sleep as we did then the Knights Inn fits the bill . I would stay there again, no problem.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Noleman86
"Good Deal for the Price!!"
This is an old hotel that without a doubt could use an update. However, saying that for the price it was clean, the staff was friendly and efficient, they served a very nice continental breakfast AND HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS.... When was the last time your room was not only made-up, but the sheets washed every night?!?1
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Phyllis M.
"Nice folks."
I lost my razor (lol) and my refrigerator door was difficult to open sometimes (great seal!), but overall a very pleasant stay. The couch was a nice touch. And when I was laid off and the manager gave me a refund, I felt they were very empathetic and compassionate. Unseasonably understanding for any business today. :-)
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Good location, nearby restaurants and shopping."
Only stayed overnight but will be back again. Yes, the motel was a bit dated but that has to be expected with the price. The overall condition was clean and neat, everything worked, no complaints.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in of hundreds!"
Terrible! Floor in bath rotted. AC leaked on floor and made floor feel like you were walking on a trampoline. Toilet quit working on 2nd night of 3 night stay. Enough wasted on this hotel!
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Avoid at all costs!"
I went to see the masters as a last minute invite. With prices super inflated that week, I booked here as seemed like good location - the price was really expensive but one of the cheapest of the hotels left. Big mistake on my part. It was by far the dirtiest and most unsanitary motel I have ever stayed in. I would NOT stay here - you are warned.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Naoki
"Close to the Masters Golf course"
It was ok
2 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"Think Twice"
The staff is friendly and upbeat. The room left much to be desired. The bed sheets appeared as if they could have already been slept in. The refrigerator was unplugged and in need of cleaning. The microwave had a missing knob and needs cleaning (antiquated). The shower had plenty of hot water; however, the bathroom overall is in need of a refurbish...the flooring is separating from the subfloor and the jamb is loose. The sink-stop in the vanity area needs to be fixed. The overall appearance of the room is really disappointing. The continental breakfast good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Mr.
"Not worth the money"
My stay was one night and I will not stay there again ever. The condition of the place was poor. It was not old and quaint it was old and run down. The room was ancient and depressing. The microwave and refrigerator was from the 1970's. I was afraid to use them because I thought it would cause a fire. It was at a good location and the linen was mostly clean.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013

"Close to Masters Golf"
Very poor condition but staff very good and ideal location if attending Masters Golf
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn Augusta

"Only Average because it's $40.00"
10/09/14 cbpilotcars
Could be much better but then you would expect to pay more. I paid around $44.00 with tax. Should just be a flat $40.00 with Tax included at most! Just a very old hotel the nicest part of the hotel is the lobby after that it goes downhill but I'm not going to complain I needed somewhere cheap and clean to sleep it was cheap and it could be cleaner I don't mind old furniture but they could keep it up just a little bit better. Definitely time for new pillows and sheets ! The good thing is there are no bugs!
"Where in the world is the Ga. Health Dept.?"
04/09/14 highhandicap2014 Clemson, South Carolina
The front office staff were very nice and the breakfast was good. But this was the nastiest hotel/motel I have ever stayed in. Stayed 2 nights for Masters and location was great, but why the health department hasn't closed them down, I do not know. Was there for two nights and I couldn't even bring myself to shower in this disgusting place. Because it was Masters week, they charged $130 a night. It would be a gross injustice to make a homeless person stay here. You would do better to just sleep in your car.
"Horrible customer service!!!!"
07/04/13 candicetann1
My family stayed here after my son left MCG. The room smelled old, the towels were dirty. it wasn't even raining and they wouldn't unlock the pool. The young girl in the lobby was to busy on the phone to do anything. I went to get ice and their was none. I will never stay here again!!!!!!!!!!
"Worst place I have ever stayed!"
04/14/13 sherri819 West Chester, Ohio
Attended the Masters and needed place to stay that was close. By the time we were able to book not much was available without spending $150/night. For about $150/night we experienced: carpets so dirty that my white socks turned black, threadbare towels, mattresses whose springs collapsed when laid upon, foam pillows that felt like stray pieces of foam were shoved in it, furniture that was below the standard of a college dorm room, and three(that we know of) cockroaches sharing our room. In order to make our stay somewhat bearable, we ended up buying a couple pillows and towels. On the positive side: we could walk to Augusta National, no bedbugs, and friendly front desk staff. Next time we will most definitely plan better.
"Its worth the money you lose NOT to stay there."
10/14/12 jpdzme
the place is old; we got that. BUT, the floors were warped, the bathroom was scuzzy, and in our non-smoking room, the blankets had numerous cigarette burn holes. The sheets were stained and the beds are cots. We say two other rooms before we checked out. We had a two day reservation. Although one day was refunded, we felt NOT staying there was worth the price of the other day. I wish we could give this place a negative rating. We have never seen any place so gross.
"horrific; will not stay or recommend again"
08/15/11 esigrace Augusta, Georgia
Stay was by family member. Price reasonable for extended stay, but expected to receive services Knights offerred as included with room. Cleanliness, internet services, TV issues. Cleanliness improved with attention being brought to attention of management. Stay was 7 nights, continued issues with TV. First night required move from smoking room when request was for non-smoking room. Daily complaints about TV resulted in management sending service agent to room, however, issues were not resolved. This was constant source of complaints. I was not able to access internet during stay.
"IT WAS OK:)"
07/27/10 stackz038 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
the only good thing about the knights inn was, the beds were big and comfy and the rooms were clean. the breakfast sucked. none of the rooms had jacuzzi's and the pool was small. nexdt time we will make reservations at a better hotel...lol.
"Knight's Inn Augusta is a dump"
01/13/09 oj228 Houston
Car broke down at this location, otherwise would not have stayed at Knights Inn. Room smelled of decay and mildew. Carpet was dirty, rodent droppings on a shelf, bottom of wall was dry rotted from water damage, night stand showed signs of dry rot; door between rooms would not close; and water heater did not work. I looked at two other rooms and they were just as bad.
"Beware"
10/20/07 myirish Chicago, Illinois
My husband stayed here in April, 2007. He decided to go to the Masters at the last moment and this motel was the only one available for the dates he was going to be there. He was appalled at the condition of this place. I should have written this after he returned home, perhaps it could have saved some other folks this experience. The condition of the bathroom was deplorable, doors hanging off the vanity, dirty and no one seemed to care. He did report them to the better business bureau. Perhaps, they have started to take care of these problems. He would not recommend this motel to anyone.
"Run Quick From This Motel"
06/20/07 mrspakrat Tennessee
We arrived in Agusta GA with no reservation for a room. It was getting late and our budget was tight so we picked Knight's Inn. I knew we were in trouble at the start but we were tired and wanted to sleep. I will keep my report as simple as possible. believe me I could write much more, but I'll just describe the room. A large area of carpet was wet from the A/C dripping on it for who knows how long. My husband called it a swamp! The sheets were dingy and old and way too small for the bed. We woke up laying directly on the mattress! The bathroom was spooky! The floor sprung up and down and creaked. When I decided to go ahead and use the shower I thought the tub would fall through the floor! It was spongy beneath my feet. The big old roach crawling in the bathroom just about did it for me! When we checked out I advised the morning clerk of the problems and she said she would report it to maintainence. It should have been reported years ago. Please avoid this motel. Personally I think it should be iilegal to rent rooms like this one to the public.