All hotels in Macedonia, Ohio, United States of America
240 East Highland Road, Macedonia, OH, 44056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
Great place for the price.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Will
"Good if you are passing through."
It's a cheap place to lay your head for the night if you are passing through. Hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
zach
"run down"
condition is very poor. i took my shower with flip flops on my feet ...
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"I would not want this to be using my franchise nam"
The location is great, but the physical repair of the building is in bad shape. If I owned the Knights inn franchise I would pull the franchise from this location.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
"Got what I paid for"
The stay itself wasn't over all bad. Just extremely upset over it being advertised for free continental breakfast. There wasn't even coffee to be had let alone food. Thank goodness for a Bob Evans near by. At least we could eat. THe rooms needed up dating and cleaned, not like toilet cleaned but more like the inside of the door and walls. Just a fresh coat of paint would of made a big difference. They did not supply the standard shampoo which was a small disappointment as well. Then when we left for the day for our trip the staff actually turned the air conditioner off. I was extremely upset over that move. I am paying for that room and time don't turn my air off. The staff at check in and out were friendly enough though. They did put up a fight when asked for extra pillows. I know its an older hotel and its ran like a mom and pops on a budget but I think they could of given a much better service. I got what I paid for 2 nights sleep with 2 rooms.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Could have been worse"
The room was not horrible but what do you expect for $40? The internet was decent enough to stream netflix.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Ed
"Shabby hotel, rooms."
Overall, unsatisfied with the quality of the hotel's condition, no breakfast. However, there were no other hotels in the area that accommodate pets.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Not that good"
Bed to hard could not sleep I would not stay at another Knights Inn agian
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Horrible Hotel in a nice area"
Terrible hotel Dirty run down flop house. Hotel staff could not speak english
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Comfortable and clean. Good for the cost."
Staff very pleasant. No amenities but we were just needing a place to stay for our visit.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Candy
"Excellent for access to good food & to shopping."
We like the motel style because of the load/unload convenience. Good food within walking distance; short ride to huge selection of Mall shopping & Giant Eagle grocery store - rooms have fridge & microwave. Easy on easy off highway access. Quiet location. Low light in rooms, some cleaning omissions. Instance fix for problem with TV.
6 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Lyn
"Very affordable"
For the very affordable price, the Knights Inn in Macedonia was a very pleasant stay. The room was very clean, and I would definitely book a room again there.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2013
J. Johnson
"Good for the money"
An older hotel but clean for the money. Close to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"worst kept up hotel ever been in"
need to invest money!
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
charles
"Bring a blanket if it's winter..."
Arrival was fine - courteous service. Room was cold - 52 degrees. The regular heater was no longer working and the replacement heater took hours to warm up the room. The bed had only a sheet and a comforter, no blanket, which made for not very comfortable sleeping. I slept in my sweat pants because I was cold. It was an older hotel, which is ok, but the main room lights weren't working. I usually don't spend much time in a hotel room, go there to get a decent night's sleep while traveling. Didn't happen this time...
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Ontheroad Mom
"BYOVC"
Bring your own vacuum cleaner!
6 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"Cheap"
But not clean.
3 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
"BYOCS"
Bring Your Own Cleaning Supplies!
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
"Cheap"
Good wifi signal.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2012
"Cheap place to sleep and shower."
Not clean, but no bugs. Cheap. Not the best neighborhood, but I had no issues with safety.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2012
"A cheap place to sleep and shower, but DIRTY!"
This is an older hotel. The staff (family living in a room in the back of theoffice) is friendly and accomodating. While I saw no bugs of any kind, this place is DIRTY. The sheets and towels smelled washed, but they are stained and dingy. Don't walk on the floor without shoes, slippers or socks that you want to throw away. The shower was dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 6 months. Don't get me wrong, for the price it was an acceptable choice, but pack some cleaning supplies, towels, and sheets. I had NO problems with noise or the security of the area. It is close to MANY shopping and dining places. I had a good WiFi signal and when I was there the ice machine was working. My room had a refrigerator that didn't work and no microwave (not a big deal to me). They did have a cold cereal & toast breakfast, even though it is not included in the listing.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
Rodney
"A good price"
It is not that bad like the saying online. The shower is fine as well as the cleanliness of the room. And the price is good. It is a good choice for someone call about price a lot.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"save your money bad decision"
it was dirty staff was not helpful... they put us in smoking room which was gross n stank...asked for non smoking (which is what we booked) that room was gross too... lots of drunks living there very noisey all hours of the night ... persons soap bar before us was still in tub shower curtain was so dirty didnt want it touching me ...ac unit was junk hardly worked carpets nasty didnt want to take off my shoes ..just gross gross never ever again!!!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
shannon
"Good hotel for an overnight rest stop."
The room lacked a few essential amenities, but it was clean and comforting. I have stayed at other more expensive chains that were not as accomodating as the experience I had at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Hotel room was clean and all around comfortable. I very much enjoyed the adjustable ac unit in the room. It was very cool within a couple of hours of me running errands throught town.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"clean and cheap!"
The people who run this place were very nice, the prices were good, and the rooms were fine- bed comfortable, had a microwave and fridge too. Kinda older place, but for the money; I'd go there again :)
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012

"You too could live there!"
If you are looking for a good deal then you found it! This is just that, a good deal. There is absolutely no frills about this place. Now of course depending on the person this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you are a frills person this is NOT the place for you!! I mean, not even remotely, but if you aren't a frills person and you don't mind stains and such (not on the sheets; thank goodness!) on the bed spread and walls then you can call this place yours. I found it to be a safe place (FYI - I was alone and I am a 45yr old Female), but be aware people do "live" there on what seems to be a semi-permanent basis. They didn't seem to be a threat, just know you might see a BBQ fired-up out on the parking lot. I'm not gonna lie, I did find it amusing, but again not threatening. As a matter of fact the "live-ins" around me were quite nice. The bed was surprising; I've stayed in places where it was more expensive and the beds were as hard-as-a-rock, but these were just above a rock and maybe compared to a soft-pack ground. Now I know I sound a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I am actually being sincere. Cheers!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Katrina
"No Continental Breakfast as listed"
Continental Breakfast was to be at this hotel, but omlty coffee was available ou of an old stained coffee pot, and I don't drink coffee, so nothing was there.
3 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Mj
"OK for one night but below average."
While this was only a 2 star hotel it was in my opinion below average for this type of hotel. The room was overall clean but some dirt near edge of one wall. The wallpaper in bathroom behind toilet was lifted and moldy. The king bed was comfortable and sheets while not new we're clean. A big problem was that the maid entered room while I went out for breakfast. Way to early for this.
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
Nielsp

"Loin de Cleveland et je le déconseille."
Trop loin de Cleveland. Jamais en hiver car comme chauffage, c'est un chauffage d'appoint. J'ai eu très froid. Parking galère car toujours enneigé. Prévoir du papier toilette. Prévoir des piles pour la télécommande de la télé. Ils vous retire l'accès à votre chambre, par carte magnétique, dû à une mauvaise gestion. Enfin bref, mon choix avait été guidé par le prix qui était bas et bien, je le regrette. Sur place, il y a des hôtels largement mieux et à des prix tout aussi abordables. Plus jamais et heureusement que j'y suis allé seul car ma femme et la petite n'aurait jamais supporté un tel cadre de vie: PAS EN FAMILLE. Voilà, j'espère avoir pu rendre service.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Michaël
FR
"переночевать в самый раз"
Искали отель рядом с Кливлендом, этот оказался удобно расположен и не дорого обошелся, поездка была бюджетной, рядом с отелем был вол март, что тоже плюс)
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014