All hotels in Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3380 Fort Meade Rd, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD, 20724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
"you get what yu pay for"
I heard the heat knocking the whole night
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kamilah
"Never stay Knight Inn"
First was given a room that was already in used. Yet my key open the door. Very scary for this time of night. Glad I wasn't alone. Our room smelled and comforter smell and rough. Not a good stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Vivian
"Not a good place"
Unprofessional GM and atmosphere.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"hour wait"
came from out of town. the site said check in was at 2. we didnt get a room until 330 after the front desk person talked my head off and tried to push some movie about black history on me. first room was a repair room so had to change rooms. on day of check out housekeeping didnt knock just processed to try to enter the room before check out time with a dnd on the door.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
crazykid
"No complimentary free breakfast"
This hotel does not have a free complimentary breakfast. It's wrongly advertised. However, it has free wifi (very slow) and free parking. The lobby has free coffee which is really bad.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Gaurav
"Id recommend"
Had difficulty in getting the front desk to answer
3 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
"D. C. Traveler"
My gist room nothing in the room worked. The door lock was broken so my room key did not work, then my phone did not work. I had to be switched to another room and I asked for a room where the WiFi worked and when I got to my next room the WiFi did not work, and I needed WiFi for my computer. I would not send my worst enemy to Kings Inn.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"poor management"
Room was clean and ok. TV broken. 2 fights and a shooting occurred. Management is unprofessional. I wouldn't stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"unprofessional management."
Rooms fair. Broken old tv. Fair stay for a night. GM has no class or professionalism.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"business"
Nicely remodeled rooms. Front desk, maintenance, and maids are all friendly and professional. Security guard would be nice at times.
7 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"One night only"
nice front desk and room service cleaning. needs a security guard or police presence. no breakfast like advertised. breakfast room being used for storage.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very uncomfortable"
THere was nothing in the room ready,no towels no toilet paper No remote I had to keep getting up to change the channel and turn the t.v. on and off that was very bad I looking for a refund or another night for free to try to make up for these mistakes , I even had to push the spare bed (cot) about 400 yards myself because there was no staff available on thanksgiving wow!!! It's not like they didn't know it was coming and the worst part is its not refundable .
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
I travel a lot
"clean. no problem s"
Convenient. No problems
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Alright."
The place was good inside but a little sketchy looking on the outside! You get what you pay for which I paid pretty cheep and got a lot out of it.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"could jave should have"
I stayed here before. Room not as noce this time. No alarm clock in the room plus the hair dryer didn't work. I told the women at the desk and she was aware and stated she had told someone about it already and should jave been fixed
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Laurel MD"
Courteous staff, accomodating. Fairly priced.Close to Hwys, and restaurants
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
jo S
"white knight"
Lady at the desk was very professional. Room was much cleaner than i was expecting.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"on the move"
Overall, nice room but had neighbor who was loud and up most of the night.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very Good"
very well
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good Service"
good
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Mohammed
"Great stay; great price!"
Aside from the lady at check-in not telling me where my room was, and giving me the wrong room number the first go, the room was awesome! Really clean, super roomy and really cheap! I booked it last minute too and they still had rooms. Also hotel is really close too a shopping center and a bunch of good food options!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Angie
"Clean hotel conveniently located next to McDonald"
I booked a room for two adults, and a king sized bed. Along with my room television and wifi was available. However, I was extremely disappointed at the fact that there was wifi, but it was terrible. Using my phone internet even worked faster. I was also quite upset that there were bar soaps but no shampoo or conditioner.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Felicia
"nice stay at a great price"
I had a very quiet peaceful stay.the noise from thebusy street was nor heard inside. Shopping and food is convienantly located near by.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Jeannie
"THEY GAVE MY FAMILY A ROOM WITH DILAPIDATED BEDS!"
I have stayed at this location a time or two and it's time was comfortable this time was a very horrible and miserable experience I $185 to sleep on the floor both beds were broke and when I complain to the office they didn't nothing to me or return my money all they said was those other rooms are full and put it in the note horrible horrible horrible time..
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Tamika
"Night of Disappointment"
There was nothing right about my stay. I booked a non-smoking, king room and received a dirty, smoking king room. I was informed upon my arrivial that there were no non-smoking rooms available. Because of a large conference that was taking place in Baltimore, the hotel could not or would not "walk" my to another hotel. I was forced to stay in a smoking room with dirty linen and dirty carpet. I was also awaken in the middle of the night by the front desk clerk who said that she had no record that I was in the room. Fortunately I didn't take bed bugs home with me.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Jerry Petty
"Good value for $55"
Had to change rooms -smoky non smoking room. Management has trouble with guests smoking in non smoking rooms.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good for the price"
The room was poorly cleaned. However, the location and the buildings were great.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
We stayed for 3days 2 nights the rooms were fine but the WiFi and cable were not good at all and someone hit my car and they didn't have any camera's to show who hit my car so if you want to come here its very reasonable but if u need WiFi connection or you can't live without cable don't come here. NOT VERY THRILLED
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"bad review"
The services was really bad, there were drunks and hoover waiting on our doors for us to get out and ask for money. BAD BAD BAD Serviec.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Jairo
The Wi-fi didn't work. Now every place has wi-fi and to promise WI-FI and not have it is not good
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Kate
customer service was very good
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
linda
"The most Ghetto place I've ever stayed at."
My bedspread had holes all through it, every thing in the place was busted up, the tv kept shutting it's self off, the tv remote didn't work, the Internet connection was so poor I couldn't get anything to load, two of the lamps in my room didn't even have light bulbs in them, my bed didn't even have a fitted sheet on it, and the woman at the front desk was snappy and talked down to me. I would never stay here again.
5 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"It worked for the night"
The room was functional, and had the minimums for my wife (clean sheets, hjot water and a hairdryer that worked.) However, there were the obvious wear signs from deferred maintenance and a hard used motel that probably had a reasonable assortment of semi-permanent residents using the property for housing. We arrived at about 1:00 AM and the parking lot was reasonably full, but had some people outside drinking and smoking. In the morning, the lot cleared out early with people headed off to work, not just passing through.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"work trip"
Clean room but seems like alote of familys live at this hotel and to many unattended children playing in the lot.I came out of my room to find three kids bouncing a ball off of my box truck at 11 oclock in the evening.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
paul
"1"
this hotel do not had shampoo, soap when you open in your hands was broken
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
maria
"great stay"
This knights inn got a lot of great new upgrades. The rooms are very nice new lamps New mirrors. And new headboard and desks. The staff is nice and understanding. VERY calm compared to other hotels in the area.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Abby
"No rest, or privacy."
I booked two weeks in advance; what did I find under my door when I returned to my room my first night there?n Sorry for any inconvenience and please work with us as we disturbed your rest. We will be exchanging old furniture with new furniture in your room , as well as others, while you are here. Please make the room available to us so that we may make this a smooth exchange for the next customers. I am upset because I could not have my rented personal space uninterrupted because strangers had to come and go in and out of my room all day. Thankfully I left on the second day!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Janice
"the runner"
its a great location no more than 20 mins from all surrounding cities. good room for the rate i paid. main problem is with staff and small room problems. went to check in first thing i noticed was all the kids hanging around. a very bad eye sore. had a young lady come to the desk in the middle of my check in asking for money i guess it was the ladies daughter. they were slow the lady gave me one room. i guess she was a trainee and she was told to change my room and was yelled at about she will need to learn. i work for a hotel so i know that is not the way to go about that. late that saturday night my card was not working i went to the office had to bang on the window to get someone to come up. all i said was i need my key reset and gave my room number the lady never checked to computer for a name or id. she ad no way of iding me and didnt not seem to care. they had 3 dirty lining carts sitting outside a room. im sure there is a storage place for it. the towels in the room are rough like they have been over dried and way too small not even a child can wrap it around so i would say bring your own. there was gum on the door frame of the bathroom. the ac was coming out of the wall. iv never had a mini fridge with out a freezer maybe they can fix that in the future.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
crazykid
"avoid at all cost"
avoid at all cost
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"STINKS... Mold Smell in room."
Nasty room. Stunk like mold, and it didn't feel clean.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Michael Currey
"Triflin Hotel"
No good at all, one of the representative was rude, because I called a couple times about problems, mainly the refrigerator leaked due it was off and I was told from a manger housekeeping suppose to turn it off, but if food is in the refrigerator they are not. What kind a mess it that? Refrigerator should stay on period, no knob to adjust the temperature gauge. Key code needed to be re-coded. I was just not pleased.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2014
FT
We found that the Motel was central to the areas we wanted to see in Maryland. There were many shops and eating establishments around the area. I even found a nice trail to walk every morning.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good for sleeping in"
My room was extremely clean and the staff was helpful BUT there appears to be customers actually living at the hotel. Children were playing in the parking lot and running around at all hours of the night. I listened to more disturbing conversations and slamming of doors and drawers here than I have any where else. I assume that there are no lights out rules as most of this was happening around 1am to 4am. Had someone call my room at 2am even after I told him to stop calling - wrong number? maybe, nonetheless I disconnected the phone. I paid a great rate for this room but it was not worth feeling uncomfortable. I would not go back there unless there was a police presence in the area.
6 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Mommy of 3
"Lied to."
Women ahead of me at check in was upset. Then I was asked how I booked my room. I was told that because I used Hotels.com There was no gaurentee. I ordered non smoking 2 person with king size bed. I was told I had to take a smoking room. I told her I have COPD and she said that was all there was. There were very few guest all evening and lots of open rooms. We only had hand towels and wash rags, no large towels. The TV did not work at all, no chair to sit in. Only thing I can say is it was quiet, But there was no one else closer than 4 rooms from us. Very negative and rude attitude from the night clerk.. Have had nice stay there before but will not go there again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Hated it"
Not for families, the locaction is bad with drunks, Hooker, you name it its there!
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"South Jessup Knights Inn"
I was not given the king bed I reserved.The occupants next door were up all night talking loudly and banging doors.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"low level hotel in a decent part of Laurel"
I knew my room wasn't going to meet my expectations based on the appearance and service at the front desk. Upon arriving to our room the odor of cigarette smoke overwhelmed our senses. The curtains were missing hooks and parts of it drooped and the actual curtain had holes that resembled bullet holes but in actuality was cigarette burns! The latch on the door was broken. Young teenagers were hanging outside the parking lot across our door leaving me leery of leaving our personal belongs in our rooms when we left for the day. In the morning, first thing we saw was two homeless people sleeping on the curb near our rooms. I couldn't wait to check out! Juls
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"No Pool or breakfast!!"
disappointing. the pool was close and looked like it for a long time. on hotels.com it stated free breakfast but it was also closed for remodeling. we pick hotels that have breakfast. so we were very disappointed.... rooms where OK. staff was very nice.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"No problems"
A nice stay with good service.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
I was very satisfied with my stay
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014