All hotels in Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
3380 Fort Meade Rd, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD, 20724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
"Need some form of security"
I have stayed at this location several times in the past. It has improved greatly in many areas. However, it no longer feels like a safe place to be. Several arguments erupted in the parking area. One was at 7:00am waking guest to an argument between a couple. Not good for the rest of the guest. Some form of security is needed.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Arthur
Bathroom door did not close properly and front door to the room was hard to open. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room itself was reasonably large and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Kenneth
"Do not go here."
Housekeeping threw away my breast pump accessories and when I told the manager he did not care. He was completely unprofession and this hotel is a whole in the wall. Do not go here.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
SIERRA
"Terrible Temperature"
We were first given a smoking room when we requested a non-smoking room. Air conditioning in the room was terrible. I sweat all night long. I contemplated sleeping in the car. It was cooler outside then it was in the room, even during the day time.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Sundance 1"
My stay here was very pleasant. This hotel is located in close proximity to most any type of shopping or restaurant that you would want. No need to do a lot of needless driving. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very comfortable basic hotel. My room had very good internet access and parking was never an issue. All of the rooms are on ground level so access to the room was very easy. The hotel staff are very friendly and professional. I would return to this hotel anytime I need to stay in the area.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Randolph
"Terrible conditions !!!"
Our stay was ok, the staff people was polite, but our room stinks like toilet water, flies, the conditions of the hotel is horrible, I do not recommend this hotel!
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
"A filty hotel as well as the whole environment."
I have regretted in making reservation to stay in such a hotel.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
Emmanuel
"You get what you pay for in the DC area"
I didn't feel comfortable at all. The renovation was terrible and didn't feel it was clean enough to spend 5 days.
Other trip May 23, 2015
JJ
"worse hotel"
Never was able to stay there! For they was not able to provide me with a room!
9 night family trip May 9, 2015
Francis
"Sundance1"
Very happy with my stay. I would go back any time. :):):) !!!!
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
Randolph
"Great budget hotel"
This is a great budget hotel convenient to Baltimore, Washington, DC and Annapolis, Md. The rooms are extremely clean and the hotel has removed the carpeting in the rooms in favor of laminated wood patterned flooring which eliminates the problem of odor retention in the carpets. Even though it is located near a busy highway the hotel is surprisingly quiet.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Samuel
"Not a fan..."
Besides the nice lady behind the desk, this hotel was the pits; she was very helpful & as accommodating as she could be, but in very other area, this place is shady! Walls seemed to be paper thin; I could hear everything going on next door as if they were actually in my room. The door locks barely worked; I couldn't even get back into my room at one point. The bed actually flipped over as I was getting off of it at one point. This place was too many things except satisfying! I wouldn't even recommend it for a nap! If this review doesn't tell you anything, I will leav you with this: unless it undergoes some major renovations, I WILL NOT BE BACK!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Marlon
"If you're only looking for clean, it's ok"
I was looking for a room that had a bed, bath and that was clean. This hotel had all those. BUT, there was a light that didn't want to work, it only glowed. The key card had to be reset because it would not work when we came 'home' at 10p (that was inconvenient, it was a long cold, slippery walk to the front desk). I felt they were skimpy with the towels, we had exactly 2 (very short) bath towels, 2 washcloths, 1 hand towel, 1 floor towel. I was disappointed that the towels were quite short and I am used to having 4 towels (though we only use 2, but it is nice to have extra in case you need them). The tub filled up past your ankles when you took a shower. The comforter was worn and thin, but appeared to be clean. There was no "do not disturb" sign to place outside the door (I don't like housekeeping coming in everyday). They had a snow storm the day before we arrived and there were slippery mounds of snow/ice just outside your vehicle door when you pull into the parking space, so center of gravity is off trying to get out of your vehicle and unload/load your vehicle. The staff was pleasant. If I was staying more than 2 nights I would choose to spend a little more money and stay at another hotel. But, it did met the requirement of clean.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Erin
"you get what yu pay for"
I heard the heat knocking the whole night
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kamilah
"Never stay Knight Inn"
First was given a room that was already in used. Yet my key open the door. Very scary for this time of night. Glad I wasn't alone. Our room smelled and comforter smell and rough. Not a good stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Vivian
"Not a good place"
Unprofessional GM and atmosphere.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"hour wait"
came from out of town. the site said check in was at 2. we didnt get a room until 330 after the front desk person talked my head off and tried to push some movie about black history on me. first room was a repair room so had to change rooms. on day of check out housekeeping didnt knock just processed to try to enter the room before check out time with a dnd on the door.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
crazykid
"No complimentary free breakfast"
This hotel does not have a free complimentary breakfast. It's wrongly advertised. However, it has free wifi (very slow) and free parking. The lobby has free coffee which is really bad.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Gaurav
"Id recommend"
Had difficulty in getting the front desk to answer
3 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
"D. C. Traveler"
My gist room nothing in the room worked. The door lock was broken so my room key did not work, then my phone did not work. I had to be switched to another room and I asked for a room where the WiFi worked and when I got to my next room the WiFi did not work, and I needed WiFi for my computer. I would not send my worst enemy to Kings Inn.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"poor management"
Room was clean and ok. TV broken. 2 fights and a shooting occurred. Management is unprofessional. I wouldn't stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"unprofessional management."
Rooms fair. Broken old tv. Fair stay for a night. GM has no class or professionalism.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"business"
Nicely remodeled rooms. Front desk, maintenance, and maids are all friendly and professional. Security guard would be nice at times.
7 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"One night only"
nice front desk and room service cleaning. needs a security guard or police presence. no breakfast like advertised. breakfast room being used for storage.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very uncomfortable"
THere was nothing in the room ready,no towels no toilet paper No remote I had to keep getting up to change the channel and turn the t.v. on and off that was very bad I looking for a refund or another night for free to try to make up for these mistakes , I even had to push the spare bed (cot) about 400 yards myself because there was no staff available on thanksgiving wow!!! It's not like they didn't know it was coming and the worst part is its not refundable .
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
I travel a lot
"clean. no problem s"
Convenient. No problems
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Alright."
The place was good inside but a little sketchy looking on the outside! You get what you pay for which I paid pretty cheep and got a lot out of it.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"could jave should have"
I stayed here before. Room not as noce this time. No alarm clock in the room plus the hair dryer didn't work. I told the women at the desk and she was aware and stated she had told someone about it already and should jave been fixed
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Laurel MD"
Courteous staff, accomodating. Fairly priced.Close to Hwys, and restaurants
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
jo S
"white knight"
Lady at the desk was very professional. Room was much cleaner than i was expecting.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"on the move"
Overall, nice room but had neighbor who was loud and up most of the night.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very Good"
very well
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good Service"
good
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Mohammed
"Great stay; great price!"
Aside from the lady at check-in not telling me where my room was, and giving me the wrong room number the first go, the room was awesome! Really clean, super roomy and really cheap! I booked it last minute too and they still had rooms. Also hotel is really close too a shopping center and a bunch of good food options!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Angie
"Clean hotel conveniently located next to McDonald"
I booked a room for two adults, and a king sized bed. Along with my room television and wifi was available. However, I was extremely disappointed at the fact that there was wifi, but it was terrible. Using my phone internet even worked faster. I was also quite upset that there were bar soaps but no shampoo or conditioner.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Felicia
"nice stay at a great price"
I had a very quiet peaceful stay.the noise from thebusy street was nor heard inside. Shopping and food is convienantly located near by.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Jeannie
"THEY GAVE MY FAMILY A ROOM WITH DILAPIDATED BEDS!"
I have stayed at this location a time or two and it's time was comfortable this time was a very horrible and miserable experience I $185 to sleep on the floor both beds were broke and when I complain to the office they didn't nothing to me or return my money all they said was those other rooms are full and put it in the note horrible horrible horrible time..
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Tamika
"Night of Disappointment"
There was nothing right about my stay. I booked a non-smoking, king room and received a dirty, smoking king room. I was informed upon my arrivial that there were no non-smoking rooms available. Because of a large conference that was taking place in Baltimore, the hotel could not or would not "walk" my to another hotel. I was forced to stay in a smoking room with dirty linen and dirty carpet. I was also awaken in the middle of the night by the front desk clerk who said that she had no record that I was in the room. Fortunately I didn't take bed bugs home with me.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Jerry Petty
"Good value for $55"
Had to change rooms -smoky non smoking room. Management has trouble with guests smoking in non smoking rooms.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good for the price"
The room was poorly cleaned. However, the location and the buildings were great.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
We stayed for 3days 2 nights the rooms were fine but the WiFi and cable were not good at all and someone hit my car and they didn't have any camera's to show who hit my car so if you want to come here its very reasonable but if u need WiFi connection or you can't live without cable don't come here. NOT VERY THRILLED
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"bad review"
The services was really bad, there were drunks and hoover waiting on our doors for us to get out and ask for money. BAD BAD BAD Serviec.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Jairo
The Wi-fi didn't work. Now every place has wi-fi and to promise WI-FI and not have it is not good
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Kate
customer service was very good
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
linda
"The most Ghetto place I've ever stayed at."
My bedspread had holes all through it, every thing in the place was busted up, the tv kept shutting it's self off, the tv remote didn't work, the Internet connection was so poor I couldn't get anything to load, two of the lamps in my room didn't even have light bulbs in them, my bed didn't even have a fitted sheet on it, and the woman at the front desk was snappy and talked down to me. I would never stay here again.
5 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"It worked for the night"
The room was functional, and had the minimums for my wife (clean sheets, hjot water and a hairdryer that worked.) However, there were the obvious wear signs from deferred maintenance and a hard used motel that probably had a reasonable assortment of semi-permanent residents using the property for housing. We arrived at about 1:00 AM and the parking lot was reasonably full, but had some people outside drinking and smoking. In the morning, the lot cleared out early with people headed off to work, not just passing through.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"work trip"
Clean room but seems like alote of familys live at this hotel and to many unattended children playing in the lot.I came out of my room to find three kids bouncing a ball off of my box truck at 11 oclock in the evening.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
paul
"1"
this hotel do not had shampoo, soap when you open in your hands was broken
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
maria
"great stay"
This knights inn got a lot of great new upgrades. The rooms are very nice new lamps New mirrors. And new headboard and desks. The staff is nice and understanding. VERY calm compared to other hotels in the area.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Abby
"No rest, or privacy."
I booked two weeks in advance; what did I find under my door when I returned to my room my first night there?n Sorry for any inconvenience and please work with us as we disturbed your rest. We will be exchanging old furniture with new furniture in your room , as well as others, while you are here. Please make the room available to us so that we may make this a smooth exchange for the next customers. I am upset because I could not have my rented personal space uninterrupted because strangers had to come and go in and out of my room all day. Thankfully I left on the second day!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014