All hotels in Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
3380 Fort Meade Rd, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD, 20724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"Basic room in good location"
The room was quiet and away from everything which was okay by me. The telephone did not work nor did the free WiFi. The ceiling light flickers but never came on. I requested service for the light but it was not done. After the second complaint, the front desk offered to move me to another room but my stay was over by then. It is not a fancy hotel. Walmart is immediately across the street, open 24 hours for whatever I need or want. The saving grace for this hotel is the location. It is a large shopping centers all along the main street. Bus service for those like me not driving. (Bus service is limited) McDonald's and an Exxon are in front of the property. Everything is within walking distance as well as the main highway for easy access to BWI. My hotel price was cheap and so was the basic room. The best part of this hotel is the location.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
anne
i stayed only one night, so I didn't have more to say.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Need some form of security"
I have stayed at this location several times in the past. It has improved greatly in many areas. However, it no longer feels like a safe place to be. Several arguments erupted in the parking area. One was at 7:00am waking guest to an argument between a couple. Not good for the rest of the guest. Some form of security is needed.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Arthur
Bathroom door did not close properly and front door to the room was hard to open. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room itself was reasonably large and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Kenneth
"Do not go here."
Housekeeping threw away my breast pump accessories and when I told the manager he did not care. He was completely unprofession and this hotel is a whole in the wall. Do not go here.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
SIERRA
"Bathroom Door"
Bathroom door wouldn't close.No remote (wouldn't be a major issue,except I'm disabled.) Pool was closed, still under a pool cover. No phonebook for food deliveries.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Terrible Temperature"
We were first given a smoking room when we requested a non-smoking room. Air conditioning in the room was terrible. I sweat all night long. I contemplated sleeping in the car. It was cooler outside then it was in the room, even during the day time.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
terrible, staff not cooperates. smells terrible no cleanliness.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
satya
"Ugh"
Scary area and a poorly maintained hotel. Left early from my stay to go somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
My experience was as expected. It is the kind of hotel to go for a night's sleep and then leave. Room is clean enough, but bed mattresses are too soft. Has HBO and SHO.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Bed bugs"
A number of staff had numerous bed bug bites. Hotel should address asap
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Jeff Brown
A number of my staff were eaten up by bed bugs not good. Hotel should address problem asap
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Jeff Brown
"Sundance 1"
My stay here was very pleasant. This hotel is located in close proximity to most any type of shopping or restaurant that you would want. No need to do a lot of needless driving. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very comfortable basic hotel. My room had very good internet access and parking was never an issue. All of the rooms are on ground level so access to the room was very easy. The hotel staff are very friendly and professional. I would return to this hotel anytime I need to stay in the area.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Randolph
"READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING"
Do not stay here. Took 45 minutes to get a room key for a pre-booked room. Room smelled like urine, had no air conditioning, broken lights, but worst of all bed bugs. After laying in the bed for about an hour I discovered small bugs crawling all over the bed and my pillow. Needless to say this was the worst, most disgusting visit of my life.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Terrible conditions !!!"
Our stay was ok, the staff people was polite, but our room stinks like toilet water, flies, the conditions of the hotel is horrible, I do not recommend this hotel!
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
"A filty hotel as well as the whole environment."
I have regretted in making reservation to stay in such a hotel.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
Emmanuel
"Worst stay ever"
Although I had stayed in many low price hotels including Knights Inn in other cities and I know the fact you get what you pay for it, this was still the worst stay ever. First, they don't provide shampoo or anything else in the bathroom, except for a small piece of soap. It's OK, but they should let us know in the hotel description. Second, the hot water for shower is like on and off. It's so difficult to adjust the temperature not to get scalded or frozen. And the worst part is, the bed is not stable, like the legs on one side if broken. You can only lie on one side of the bed. If you cross the midline, the bed start tilting and you can literally fall from it. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Nan-Tsun
"You get what you pay for in the DC area"
I didn't feel comfortable at all. The renovation was terrible and didn't feel it was clean enough to spend 5 days.
Other trip May 23, 2015
JJ
"worse hotel"
Never was able to stay there! For they was not able to provide me with a room!
9 night family trip May 9, 2015
Francis
"Sundance1"
Very happy with my stay. I would go back any time. :):):) !!!!
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
Randolph
"Great budget hotel"
This is a great budget hotel convenient to Baltimore, Washington, DC and Annapolis, Md. The rooms are extremely clean and the hotel has removed the carpeting in the rooms in favor of laminated wood patterned flooring which eliminates the problem of odor retention in the carpets. Even though it is located near a busy highway the hotel is surprisingly quiet.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Samuel
"Not a fan..."
Besides the nice lady behind the desk, this hotel was the pits; she was very helpful & as accommodating as she could be, but in very other area, this place is shady! Walls seemed to be paper thin; I could hear everything going on next door as if they were actually in my room. The door locks barely worked; I couldn't even get back into my room at one point. The bed actually flipped over as I was getting off of it at one point. This place was too many things except satisfying! I wouldn't even recommend it for a nap! If this review doesn't tell you anything, I will leav you with this: unless it undergoes some major renovations, I WILL NOT BE BACK!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Marlon
"If you're only looking for clean, it's ok"
I was looking for a room that had a bed, bath and that was clean. This hotel had all those. BUT, there was a light that didn't want to work, it only glowed. The key card had to be reset because it would not work when we came 'home' at 10p (that was inconvenient, it was a long cold, slippery walk to the front desk). I felt they were skimpy with the towels, we had exactly 2 (very short) bath towels, 2 washcloths, 1 hand towel, 1 floor towel. I was disappointed that the towels were quite short and I am used to having 4 towels (though we only use 2, but it is nice to have extra in case you need them). The tub filled up past your ankles when you took a shower. The comforter was worn and thin, but appeared to be clean. There was no "do not disturb" sign to place outside the door (I don't like housekeeping coming in everyday). They had a snow storm the day before we arrived and there were slippery mounds of snow/ice just outside your vehicle door when you pull into the parking space, so center of gravity is off trying to get out of your vehicle and unload/load your vehicle. The staff was pleasant. If I was staying more than 2 nights I would choose to spend a little more money and stay at another hotel. But, it did met the requirement of clean.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Erin
"you get what yu pay for"
I heard the heat knocking the whole night
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kamilah
"Never stay Knight Inn"
First was given a room that was already in used. Yet my key open the door. Very scary for this time of night. Glad I wasn't alone. Our room smelled and comforter smell and rough. Not a good stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Vivian
"Not a good place"
Unprofessional GM and atmosphere.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"hour wait"
came from out of town. the site said check in was at 2. we didnt get a room until 330 after the front desk person talked my head off and tried to push some movie about black history on me. first room was a repair room so had to change rooms. on day of check out housekeeping didnt knock just processed to try to enter the room before check out time with a dnd on the door.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
crazykid
"No complimentary free breakfast"
This hotel does not have a free complimentary breakfast. It's wrongly advertised. However, it has free wifi (very slow) and free parking. The lobby has free coffee which is really bad.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Gaurav
"Id recommend"
Had difficulty in getting the front desk to answer
3 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
"D. C. Traveler"
My gist room nothing in the room worked. The door lock was broken so my room key did not work, then my phone did not work. I had to be switched to another room and I asked for a room where the WiFi worked and when I got to my next room the WiFi did not work, and I needed WiFi for my computer. I would not send my worst enemy to Kings Inn.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"poor management"
Room was clean and ok. TV broken. 2 fights and a shooting occurred. Management is unprofessional. I wouldn't stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"unprofessional management."
Rooms fair. Broken old tv. Fair stay for a night. GM has no class or professionalism.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"business"
Nicely remodeled rooms. Front desk, maintenance, and maids are all friendly and professional. Security guard would be nice at times.
7 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"One night only"
nice front desk and room service cleaning. needs a security guard or police presence. no breakfast like advertised. breakfast room being used for storage.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very uncomfortable"
THere was nothing in the room ready,no towels no toilet paper No remote I had to keep getting up to change the channel and turn the t.v. on and off that was very bad I looking for a refund or another night for free to try to make up for these mistakes , I even had to push the spare bed (cot) about 400 yards myself because there was no staff available on thanksgiving wow!!! It's not like they didn't know it was coming and the worst part is its not refundable .
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
I travel a lot
"clean. no problem s"
Convenient. No problems
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Ok but kinda Terrible"
The stay was ok. I like that all the store were convient like Walmart, McDonalds, etc. As far as the room, not so clean, i found dirty socks and other items that housekeeping should have cleaned and the neighborhood was ok besides the drug users walking around all times of the night and people selling drugs out of the hotel room was unsafe. Everytime i step out to my car there was always this "Chief Keef" looking dude and some random female hiding behind the portable storage either doing drugs or having intercourse. And there were also alot of roaches in the hotel
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Alright."
The place was good inside but a little sketchy looking on the outside! You get what you pay for which I paid pretty cheep and got a lot out of it.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"could jave should have"
I stayed here before. Room not as noce this time. No alarm clock in the room plus the hair dryer didn't work. I told the women at the desk and she was aware and stated she had told someone about it already and should jave been fixed
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Laurel MD"
Courteous staff, accomodating. Fairly priced.Close to Hwys, and restaurants
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
jo S
"white knight"
Lady at the desk was very professional. Room was much cleaner than i was expecting.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"on the move"
Overall, nice room but had neighbor who was loud and up most of the night.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very Good"
very well
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good Service"
good
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Mohammed
"Great stay; great price!"
Aside from the lady at check-in not telling me where my room was, and giving me the wrong room number the first go, the room was awesome! Really clean, super roomy and really cheap! I booked it last minute too and they still had rooms. Also hotel is really close too a shopping center and a bunch of good food options!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Angie
"Clean hotel conveniently located next to McDonald"
I booked a room for two adults, and a king sized bed. Along with my room television and wifi was available. However, I was extremely disappointed at the fact that there was wifi, but it was terrible. Using my phone internet even worked faster. I was also quite upset that there were bar soaps but no shampoo or conditioner.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Felicia
"nice stay at a great price"
I had a very quiet peaceful stay.the noise from thebusy street was nor heard inside. Shopping and food is convienantly located near by.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Jeannie
"THEY GAVE MY FAMILY A ROOM WITH DILAPIDATED BEDS!"
I have stayed at this location a time or two and it's time was comfortable this time was a very horrible and miserable experience I $185 to sleep on the floor both beds were broke and when I complain to the office they didn't nothing to me or return my money all they said was those other rooms are full and put it in the note horrible horrible horrible time..
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Tamika
"Night of Disappointment"
There was nothing right about my stay. I booked a non-smoking, king room and received a dirty, smoking king room. I was informed upon my arrivial that there were no non-smoking rooms available. Because of a large conference that was taking place in Baltimore, the hotel could not or would not "walk" my to another hotel. I was forced to stay in a smoking room with dirty linen and dirty carpet. I was also awaken in the middle of the night by the front desk clerk who said that she had no record that I was in the room. Fortunately I didn't take bed bugs home with me.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Jerry Petty
"Good value for $55"
Had to change rooms -smoky non smoking room. Management has trouble with guests smoking in non smoking rooms.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014