All hotels in Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3380 Fort Meade Rd, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD, 20724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
"A great value"
Everything was very nice, clean and sufficient for our purpose. Except for the noise in the middle of the night on 3 occasions, it was great!
6 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Suzanne R.
"Nice location"
It was nice I just wish they would not advertise fast internet when it take about 5 minutes to connect and then cuts out while you are on it.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
M. Presley
"Good Stay"
Everything was good. The staff was nice from the time we checked, the room was nice and clean and spacious. Good room service from front desk. My wife and I were impressed and had a good stay. Room had a microwave and freezer.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Check in and entry with card key"
Check in, around 9 pm, was very inpersonal. I was given a key and a room number and that was it. I went outside, looking for my room, walked across the road, wrong numbers, back to the original side, still no number match (dark outside) I had to go back to the desk and ASK how to get to my room. It was around and over into another area. I did not realize there were multiple buildings, other than the 2 I saw. She finally showed me a diagram of the motel layout. No apologies, nothing else. If I had come in looking for a room, this lady would certainly have not convinced me that I should stay there. The cleaning staff was very good, did a good job on cleaning the room. I also had a problem with my key locking me out after checkout, even though I was staying for 7 days!! I had to make FOUR trips to the main desk, so they could re-program my key. The first 2 times I did not stress enough, I guess, that I was a 7 night guest. I did stress this on the 3rd and 4th time, so for the last day I did not have to re do the key. The atmosphere was not good -- lots of teenage kids walking around and young kids running around the cars at most of the hours of the day. I suspect this is a low=cost motel for those in need, which I respect, but my security was of concern to me.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"okay for one night only trips"
This hotel is great if you just need a place to sleep for one night & your on a tight budget. The staff were okay. I'm normally not at all picky & enjoy the less known hotels. But  I would try to avoid staying again. My issue is just the cleanliness & upkeep of the place. The walls were dirty, in the bathroom the door was off it's hinge literaly the top hinge was completely off so you had to lift the door to close it all the way & behind the door on the wall was dirty with a sticker from.what looked like a previous tenants bathing suit. A towel that was hanging on the rack for use was dirty. Other than those things it was fine lol I personally felt uncomfortable in the area but it was right next to a mcdonalds & exxon gas station & I didn't have any issues. Im not one of those snobby people who needs first class, I'm a cheapskate & am used to staying in lower rated hotels but this one was probably the worst hotel as far as cleanliness & upkeep.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
The wireless Internet did not work well in the room I stayed in. Good stores, shady people.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. THERE ARE MANY UPGRADES THAT NEED TO BE DONE THERE. AND YOU NEED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THAT IS A TRANSENT HOTEL, SO OTHERS CAN HAVE THE CHOICE IF THEY WANT TO STAY AT A HOTEL LIKE THAT.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
"very disappointed"
My wife & I had stayed at this hotel just 6 months ago, and, it was not at all bad. That's why we returned. This time, 6/2 - 6/4, it was horrible. The first roomboth beds were broken, the weather stripping on the bottom of the door was missing, leaving a 1 inch gap for noise, bugs and smells in. We requested another room & at first were going to be put next to an overflowing dumpster, upon telling the clerk he gave us another room. There were quite a few people who seemed to be LIVING there creating a not so safe feeling. That stay will be our last.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Paul M
The motel was disgusting. It was more like a housing project than a motel.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"great value for the money"
the bed was devine and the rest was ok
1 night trip May 27, 2014
gretna
"everything in this hotel is extremely awful"
The room smells disgusting, the staff is never helpful, they are even very rude to their custom. This is the worst hotel I stay in. Never will come again!
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Never again"
Showed up 6 1/2 hrs after checkout and our rooms still weren't ready. I book them 6 months prior and when we got there, they didnt have one of the doubles I booked. One of the rooms smelled a combo of armpit and sweat socks even after cleaned. No towels or soap left in room after being cleaned. Kids out in the parking lot throwing water bottles and balls until 1am hitting several cars and my motorcycle. They also double booked several rooms that weekend.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Marlin
"Kind staff, awful facilities"
Before I get into this, let me just say that the woman working the front desk at night did her best trying to accommodate us in an impossible situation. Our room was guaranteed by credit card a week in advance and phone calls made to reserve a non-smoking room with two beds. When we arrived at midnight (calls were made at 6pm to confirm we would be checking in at this time), we - three adults - were given a room with a single twin bed. I spent a collective two hours trying to solve this problem with the front desk. Roll-away beds were nowhere to be found and all other rooms were sold out. I accepted a full set of sheets and slept on the floor of the hotel room. To describe the room, let me say that it was clean. Let me also say that half the window had been removed and replaced with a tightly nailed particle board. Hotels.com helped us contact the front desk and remove our second night on this reservation (again, thanks to the kindness of the woman at the front desk) and switch to a different hotel. Holiday weekend or not, the whole thing was a fiasco and I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. We were three friends skimping it. An additional $20 per night per person would have bought us luxury. Never again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
The worst staying Hotel ever. Old place, Dirty, Old ripped couch, No door security, Old smelly dirty carpet. Smell Smoke. I Had to go buy Febreze spray to spray the room, bed, carpet. Ceiling falling and more more.I didn't even bring my stuff inside and I check out at 3:30 am because I could not stay one more minute in that dump room. Never ever again.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
DL
"Dump"
I think a few people are semi permant guest. They were the worst hotel neighbors I ever had. If you can imagine it, (negative thoughts) they were saying and doing it. The room was kept clean, but just bad condition. Yes it was only about$50 a night? But so are some others that were a log nicer.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
"In time of need...."
I had a room where the bathtub was in need of drain cleaning, the water would back up in the tub while running the water or taking a shower; the housekeeper should have caught that while cleaning. I noticed it right away when I found dirt on the lower part of the shower curtain. As well I felt like I was in a fish bowl, with nightly foot traffic and the fact that my room had no curtains. When my visitor came by to hang out, I was told that there was a clear view all the way to the sink; which was kind of shocking because I had already taken two showers that day and was free-bird until I dressed. I like the location for the closeness, but really people you need to use common sense and P/M the rooms before you lease them out.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"never again"
The neighborhood is full of undesirables and people were wandering around until 4:30 am I was actually scared to go outside my room and barely got a heavy sleep Needless to say I won't be going there again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Motel stay."
This is better described as a motel versus a hotel. Rooms are outside. We had a smoking room and the room reaked of smoke, I guess I should have expected that, but I didnt think it would be that strong. Otherwise, the room was clean, so I can't complain about that. Not bad for the money spent on expedia. Definitely, would pay more than $70 a night to stay here.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"ivan"
it's ok hotel.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
ivan
"Not too bad"
Stay was adequate. Front dsk staff was nice. Location was excellent. Close to everything. The hotel could use some repair. Our ac didn't work and the room was very warm. Other than that it was a good stay.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Vran
"Good for cheap"
I booked the cheapest room I could get, and was extremely pleased with what I got. The room even smelled clean when I opened the door. The key lock took a few tries to get the trick of, is probably the worst thing I can say about it.
3 night business trip May 3, 2014
They tried to kick me out even though I had reservations. Most of the time I always had to battle with them over reservations. After several months I gave up and got an apartment.
7 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Friendly staff clean room"
The room was immaculate upon arrival. The hotel staff was great, very friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Hae
"Bad elements"
There were families of 5-8 people obviously living there on either side of us and the children were bouncing basketballs inside until after 10:30 PM
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Horrendous- do not stay here"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, even my worst enemy! There were exposed wires in several locations, cracked floor tile and a broken air conditioner in my room.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Picked this hotel based on the price. We were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and convienetly located near main roads and a couple of restaraunts. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Loren
"good value, clean"
The room was unique in having laminate flooring except around the bed which was low carpet, this made the room easy to clean and it was very neat and tidy. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. There was fast food within easy walking distance. No shampoo and the soap was small but I always carry my own anyway
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
linda
"Not Good"
the a/c did not work and it was 85 degrees, I called the ft. desk 3 times and was hung up on twice, the room was suppose to be for 2 people and there were not enough towels (they had to clean them). the county POLICE drove through!!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Gina
Difficult to find along the street. Signage is to low and too many other signs. dresser draws not straight looked bad. front desk not a knowledgeable as should have been about how to turn on the 'frig. will not book a Knights Inn again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Centralized Location"
This hotel is in a good location - easy access to highway, gas, fast food, shopping for conveniences (WalMart, Target, Shoppers), etc. The parking lot is a bit of a mess (pot holes), and the cleaning staff isn't fluent in English (requests for clean towels/linens get delayed). Overall, a decent short-term stay. Could use some upgrades though.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Frequent Traveler
"promised but not delivered"
No breakfest at all. It was advertised as free breakfest but it was just possible to find it at McDonalds next door. No internet. Towels smeels. Carpet was completely wet. Heatering sistem noisy. Not recommend.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Overall, the hotel staff is pleasant. The housekeeping staff does not quite understand English, so any direct requests for clean linens/towels may be delayed or ignored. Also, it is recommended to keep both the bolt and chain locks on the door at night.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"A port in a storm"
A freak snowstorm forced us to pull off the highway or risk being stuck. This happened to be the closest hotel and was near the McDonalds, so it was the most convenient hotel to get to. The parking lot in front of our room hadn't been cleared although other sections had. We got stuck in the snow and had to use the trash cans in our room to dig out the next morning. We booked a non-smoking room but the room reeked of smoke. I tried to call the office on the house phone to see if we could switch to a nearby room, but the phone didn't work! I would not stay here again. The hotel was not heavily booked, why did they put us at the far end of the property in an unplowed area? There are plenty of other hotels nearby to chose from.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Hotel"
I had to get my room keys replaced several times with a week stay so they would work. They over charged my account. I had a smoking room & my sheets had holes burned in them and the comforters. There were all of 3 pillows on the bed.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Dree
"knights inn"
the room was very nice, except for when I left the room I put the maid service sign on my door and needless to say my room never got cleaned. that's the only thing that disappointed there.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Terrible"
This was the worst hotel I've ever been at before. I will never go back. The bed was horrible and the room smelled.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
SJ
"Rude desk staff"
Check-in was horrible as i got the feeling i interrupted them or they were mad i made them work. When i tried turning in my key in the AM, no one was at desk for over 15 minutes.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Carlton
I was very pleased with the Knights Inn. The room was spacious and clean. I was also impressed to see that the room also had both a microwave and refrigerator. The upgrades to the bathroom are beautiful. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, as it is near anything you could possibly want or need. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Wood
"Right for the price"
I stay there frequently because it is inexpensive, close to my work in Maryland, and otherwise adequate for my needs. It is not a luxury hotel and does not have that set of amenities, but it is a convenient place to sleep, shower and watch some TV.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"travel often"
there was used condoms behind dresser and wrapers under bed. hard to get towels and wash clothes. the rooms are being remodled and are vey nice .
2 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
traveler
"No Internet Access"
Although advertised with free Wi-Fi, I was informed that the connection was 'intermittent'. I'm not sure the attendant know what that word means as the WiFi SSID was always available and I was always able to connect to it, the problem was that the connection did not provide internet access - my guess is the ISP needed paid! I was very disappointed since I did require internet access and this feature was one reason I chose the hotel of others that were close. Other than that I was satisfied with the room - nice size, clean and comfortable. The location is close to restaurants and shopping and hopping onto 95 was a breeze.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Ben
"Overall good"
Everything was as advertised, however the internet connection was poor. I was located at one of the further rooms but still should have had more reliable connection. Fortunately there was a Mc'ds 20 feet away where I could send and receive email and conduct any other internet needs I had.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Brand New Rooms"
Our room had been recently refitted and was very clean. This is a high end motel. Not sure on the location. There were people wondering round outside looking odd, at gone 3am which seemed strange for a friday morning. A lot of veihcles comming and going in the early hours.No problems and a comfortable stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
"Aweful"
Aweful. No room key when I checked in because machine to process room key was broken. Looked like a lot of dangerous characters walking around. I grew up in a low income housing project in the Bronx and felt like it was back to the future for me. So much smoke residue in room all my clothes reeked of smoke after I left. It was cheap bbut still no worth the price. Had my wife or kids been with me I would not have stayedd.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Abbas
"Frede"
The phone in the room is not working. I have to plug the line myself and hold on it to be able to make a phone call. The electronic key need improvement. It get deactivate by itself. I have to got to the office 3 time to get that reactivate. I request a non smoking room. But the only one the have is smoking room. We are two adults and 2 children, we only get two towels. We ask for more and they don't have any available. The room looks nice, good comfort.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2013
"Nice Upgrades"
The hotel staff was very accommodating to my wife's needs. The manager, Mr. Stany, provided excellent customer service during our time of need. The renovations that are taking place makes this a very competitive hotel.
7 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Victor
"Horrible"
It needs new management or to just be torn down and redone. It was a horrible stay and I had to leave early and was very unconvinced.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
JaNet
"Do not stop"
unlit, unsafe,
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"maid services not that great"
maid wouldnt leave bath towels when they cleaned my room. i had personal items go missing from my room, including clothing and cigarettes
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"good clean room but sketchy after dark"
I liked my room and the hotel staff was great. However it was very loud in the parking lot at all hours. And the characters outside and staying in the hotel were a lil on the sketchy side.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013