All hotels in Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
3380 Fort Meade Rd, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD, 20724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
"the runner"
its a great location no more than 20 mins from all surrounding cities. good room for the rate i paid. main problem is with staff and small room problems. went to check in first thing i noticed was all the kids hanging around. a very bad eye sore. had a young lady come to the desk in the middle of my check in asking for money i guess it was the ladies daughter. they were slow the lady gave me one room. i guess she was a trainee and she was told to change my room and was yelled at about she will need to learn. i work for a hotel so i know that is not the way to go about that. late that saturday night my card was not working i went to the office had to bang on the window to get someone to come up. all i said was i need my key reset and gave my room number the lady never checked to computer for a name or id. she ad no way of iding me and didnt not seem to care. they had 3 dirty lining carts sitting outside a room. im sure there is a storage place for it. the towels in the room are rough like they have been over dried and way too small not even a child can wrap it around so i would say bring your own. there was gum on the door frame of the bathroom. the ac was coming out of the wall. iv never had a mini fridge with out a freezer maybe they can fix that in the future.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
crazykid
"avoid at all cost"
avoid at all cost
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"STINKS... Mold Smell in room."
Nasty room. Stunk like mold, and it didn't feel clean.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Michael Currey
"Triflin Hotel"
No good at all, one of the representative was rude, because I called a couple times about problems, mainly the refrigerator leaked due it was off and I was told from a manger housekeeping suppose to turn it off, but if food is in the refrigerator they are not. What kind a mess it that? Refrigerator should stay on period, no knob to adjust the temperature gauge. Key code needed to be re-coded. I was just not pleased.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2014
FT
We found that the Motel was central to the areas we wanted to see in Maryland. There were many shops and eating establishments around the area. I even found a nice trail to walk every morning.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good for sleeping in"
My room was extremely clean and the staff was helpful BUT there appears to be customers actually living at the hotel. Children were playing in the parking lot and running around at all hours of the night. I listened to more disturbing conversations and slamming of doors and drawers here than I have any where else. I assume that there are no lights out rules as most of this was happening around 1am to 4am. Had someone call my room at 2am even after I told him to stop calling - wrong number? maybe, nonetheless I disconnected the phone. I paid a great rate for this room but it was not worth feeling uncomfortable. I would not go back there unless there was a police presence in the area.
6 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Mommy of 3
"Lied to."
Women ahead of me at check in was upset. Then I was asked how I booked my room. I was told that because I used Hotels.com There was no gaurentee. I ordered non smoking 2 person with king size bed. I was told I had to take a smoking room. I told her I have COPD and she said that was all there was. There were very few guest all evening and lots of open rooms. We only had hand towels and wash rags, no large towels. The TV did not work at all, no chair to sit in. Only thing I can say is it was quiet, But there was no one else closer than 4 rooms from us. Very negative and rude attitude from the night clerk.. Have had nice stay there before but will not go there again.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Hated it"
Not for families, the locaction is bad with drunks, Hooker, you name it its there!
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"South Jessup Knights Inn"
I was not given the king bed I reserved.The occupants next door were up all night talking loudly and banging doors.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"low level hotel in a decent part of Laurel"
I knew my room wasn't going to meet my expectations based on the appearance and service at the front desk. Upon arriving to our room the odor of cigarette smoke overwhelmed our senses. The curtains were missing hooks and parts of it drooped and the actual curtain had holes that resembled bullet holes but in actuality was cigarette burns! The latch on the door was broken. Young teenagers were hanging outside the parking lot across our door leaving me leery of leaving our personal belongs in our rooms when we left for the day. In the morning, first thing we saw was two homeless people sleeping on the curb near our rooms. I couldn't wait to check out! Juls
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"No Pool or breakfast!!"
disappointing. the pool was close and looked like it for a long time. on hotels.com it stated free breakfast but it was also closed for remodeling. we pick hotels that have breakfast. so we were very disappointed.... rooms where OK. staff was very nice.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"No problems"
A nice stay with good service.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
I was very satisfied with my stay
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Belinda Lewis
"A great value"
Everything was very nice, clean and sufficient for our purpose. Except for the noise in the middle of the night on 3 occasions, it was great!
6 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Suzanne R.
"Nice location"
It was nice I just wish they would not advertise fast internet when it take about 5 minutes to connect and then cuts out while you are on it.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
M. Presley
"Good Stay"
Everything was good. The staff was nice from the time we checked, the room was nice and clean and spacious. Good room service from front desk. My wife and I were impressed and had a good stay. Room had a microwave and freezer.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Check in and entry with card key"
Check in, around 9 pm, was very inpersonal. I was given a key and a room number and that was it. I went outside, looking for my room, walked across the road, wrong numbers, back to the original side, still no number match (dark outside) I had to go back to the desk and ASK how to get to my room. It was around and over into another area. I did not realize there were multiple buildings, other than the 2 I saw. She finally showed me a diagram of the motel layout. No apologies, nothing else. If I had come in looking for a room, this lady would certainly have not convinced me that I should stay there. The cleaning staff was very good, did a good job on cleaning the room. I also had a problem with my key locking me out after checkout, even though I was staying for 7 days!! I had to make FOUR trips to the main desk, so they could re-program my key. The first 2 times I did not stress enough, I guess, that I was a 7 night guest. I did stress this on the 3rd and 4th time, so for the last day I did not have to re do the key. The atmosphere was not good -- lots of teenage kids walking around and young kids running around the cars at most of the hours of the day. I suspect this is a low=cost motel for those in need, which I respect, but my security was of concern to me.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"okay for one night only trips"
This hotel is great if you just need a place to sleep for one night & your on a tight budget. The staff were okay. I'm normally not at all picky & enjoy the less known hotels. But  I would try to avoid staying again. My issue is just the cleanliness & upkeep of the place. The walls were dirty, in the bathroom the door was off it's hinge literaly the top hinge was completely off so you had to lift the door to close it all the way & behind the door on the wall was dirty with a sticker from.what looked like a previous tenants bathing suit. A towel that was hanging on the rack for use was dirty. Other than those things it was fine lol I personally felt uncomfortable in the area but it was right next to a mcdonalds & exxon gas station & I didn't have any issues. Im not one of those snobby people who needs first class, I'm a cheapskate & am used to staying in lower rated hotels but this one was probably the worst hotel as far as cleanliness & upkeep.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
The wireless Internet did not work well in the room I stayed in. Good stores, shady people.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. THERE ARE MANY UPGRADES THAT NEED TO BE DONE THERE. AND YOU NEED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THAT IS A TRANSENT HOTEL, SO OTHERS CAN HAVE THE CHOICE IF THEY WANT TO STAY AT A HOTEL LIKE THAT.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
"very disappointed"
My wife & I had stayed at this hotel just 6 months ago, and, it was not at all bad. That's why we returned. This time, 6/2 - 6/4, it was horrible. The first roomboth beds were broken, the weather stripping on the bottom of the door was missing, leaving a 1 inch gap for noise, bugs and smells in. We requested another room & at first were going to be put next to an overflowing dumpster, upon telling the clerk he gave us another room. There were quite a few people who seemed to be LIVING there creating a not so safe feeling. That stay will be our last.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Paul M
The motel was disgusting. It was more like a housing project than a motel.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"great value for the money"
the bed was devine and the rest was ok
1 night trip May 27, 2014
gretna
"everything in this hotel is extremely awful"
The room smells disgusting, the staff is never helpful, they are even very rude to their custom. This is the worst hotel I stay in. Never will come again!
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Never again"
Showed up 6 1/2 hrs after checkout and our rooms still weren't ready. I book them 6 months prior and when we got there, they didnt have one of the doubles I booked. One of the rooms smelled a combo of armpit and sweat socks even after cleaned. No towels or soap left in room after being cleaned. Kids out in the parking lot throwing water bottles and balls until 1am hitting several cars and my motorcycle. They also double booked several rooms that weekend.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Marlin
"Kind staff, awful facilities"
Before I get into this, let me just say that the woman working the front desk at night did her best trying to accommodate us in an impossible situation. Our room was guaranteed by credit card a week in advance and phone calls made to reserve a non-smoking room with two beds. When we arrived at midnight (calls were made at 6pm to confirm we would be checking in at this time), we - three adults - were given a room with a single twin bed. I spent a collective two hours trying to solve this problem with the front desk. Roll-away beds were nowhere to be found and all other rooms were sold out. I accepted a full set of sheets and slept on the floor of the hotel room. To describe the room, let me say that it was clean. Let me also say that half the window had been removed and replaced with a tightly nailed particle board. Hotels.com helped us contact the front desk and remove our second night on this reservation (again, thanks to the kindness of the woman at the front desk) and switch to a different hotel. Holiday weekend or not, the whole thing was a fiasco and I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. We were three friends skimping it. An additional $20 per night per person would have bought us luxury. Never again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
The worst staying Hotel ever. Old place, Dirty, Old ripped couch, No door security, Old smelly dirty carpet. Smell Smoke. I Had to go buy Febreze spray to spray the room, bed, carpet. Ceiling falling and more more.I didn't even bring my stuff inside and I check out at 3:30 am because I could not stay one more minute in that dump room. Never ever again.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
DL
"Dump"
I think a few people are semi permant guest. They were the worst hotel neighbors I ever had. If you can imagine it, (negative thoughts) they were saying and doing it. The room was kept clean, but just bad condition. Yes it was only about$50 a night? But so are some others that were a log nicer.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
"In time of need...."
I had a room where the bathtub was in need of drain cleaning, the water would back up in the tub while running the water or taking a shower; the housekeeper should have caught that while cleaning. I noticed it right away when I found dirt on the lower part of the shower curtain. As well I felt like I was in a fish bowl, with nightly foot traffic and the fact that my room had no curtains. When my visitor came by to hang out, I was told that there was a clear view all the way to the sink; which was kind of shocking because I had already taken two showers that day and was free-bird until I dressed. I like the location for the closeness, but really people you need to use common sense and P/M the rooms before you lease them out.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"never again"
The neighborhood is full of undesirables and people were wandering around until 4:30 am I was actually scared to go outside my room and barely got a heavy sleep Needless to say I won't be going there again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Motel stay."
This is better described as a motel versus a hotel. Rooms are outside. We had a smoking room and the room reaked of smoke, I guess I should have expected that, but I didnt think it would be that strong. Otherwise, the room was clean, so I can't complain about that. Not bad for the money spent on expedia. Definitely, would pay more than $70 a night to stay here.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"ivan"
it's ok hotel.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
ivan
"Not too bad"
Stay was adequate. Front dsk staff was nice. Location was excellent. Close to everything. The hotel could use some repair. Our ac didn't work and the room was very warm. Other than that it was a good stay.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Vran
"Good for cheap"
I booked the cheapest room I could get, and was extremely pleased with what I got. The room even smelled clean when I opened the door. The key lock took a few tries to get the trick of, is probably the worst thing I can say about it.
3 night business trip May 3, 2014
They tried to kick me out even though I had reservations. Most of the time I always had to battle with them over reservations. After several months I gave up and got an apartment.
7 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Friendly staff clean room"
The room was immaculate upon arrival. The hotel staff was great, very friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Hae
"Bad elements"
There were families of 5-8 people obviously living there on either side of us and the children were bouncing basketballs inside until after 10:30 PM
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Horrendous- do not stay here"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, even my worst enemy! There were exposed wires in several locations, cracked floor tile and a broken air conditioner in my room.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Picked this hotel based on the price. We were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and convienetly located near main roads and a couple of restaraunts. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Loren
"good value, clean"
The room was unique in having laminate flooring except around the bed which was low carpet, this made the room easy to clean and it was very neat and tidy. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. There was fast food within easy walking distance. No shampoo and the soap was small but I always carry my own anyway
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
linda
"Not Good"
the a/c did not work and it was 85 degrees, I called the ft. desk 3 times and was hung up on twice, the room was suppose to be for 2 people and there were not enough towels (they had to clean them). the county POLICE drove through!!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Gina
Difficult to find along the street. Signage is to low and too many other signs. dresser draws not straight looked bad. front desk not a knowledgeable as should have been about how to turn on the 'frig. will not book a Knights Inn again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Centralized Location"
This hotel is in a good location - easy access to highway, gas, fast food, shopping for conveniences (WalMart, Target, Shoppers), etc. The parking lot is a bit of a mess (pot holes), and the cleaning staff isn't fluent in English (requests for clean towels/linens get delayed). Overall, a decent short-term stay. Could use some upgrades though.
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Frequent Traveler
"promised but not delivered"
No breakfest at all. It was advertised as free breakfest but it was just possible to find it at McDonalds next door. No internet. Towels smeels. Carpet was completely wet. Heatering sistem noisy. Not recommend.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Overall, the hotel staff is pleasant. The housekeeping staff does not quite understand English, so any direct requests for clean linens/towels may be delayed or ignored. Also, it is recommended to keep both the bolt and chain locks on the door at night.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"A port in a storm"
A freak snowstorm forced us to pull off the highway or risk being stuck. This happened to be the closest hotel and was near the McDonalds, so it was the most convenient hotel to get to. The parking lot in front of our room hadn't been cleared although other sections had. We got stuck in the snow and had to use the trash cans in our room to dig out the next morning. We booked a non-smoking room but the room reeked of smoke. I tried to call the office on the house phone to see if we could switch to a nearby room, but the phone didn't work! I would not stay here again. The hotel was not heavily booked, why did they put us at the far end of the property in an unplowed area? There are plenty of other hotels nearby to chose from.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Hotel"
I had to get my room keys replaced several times with a week stay so they would work. They over charged my account. I had a smoking room & my sheets had holes burned in them and the comforters. There were all of 3 pillows on the bed.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Dree
"knights inn"
the room was very nice, except for when I left the room I put the maid service sign on my door and needless to say my room never got cleaned. that's the only thing that disappointed there.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Terrible"
This was the worst hotel I've ever been at before. I will never go back. The bed was horrible and the room smelled.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
SJ
"Rude desk staff"
Check-in was horrible as i got the feeling i interrupted them or they were mad i made them work. When i tried turning in my key in the AM, no one was at desk for over 15 minutes.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014