All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
1871 E Grand Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.6
"hotel was very bad"
Beds were hard as rocks, bathtub was missing the hot water knob, bathroom door frame was tore up at the bottom, key card didn't always work, breakfast was not good
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Norma Schumacher
"Business"
The room was ok. The beds were NOT comfortable! There was a fridge but no microwave. My dates were wrong for my stay. I called hotels.com adn you straightened it out for me but the hotel clerk kept calling me to the office because he could not figure out how to get the funds released to the hotel. I was really tired after my drive and really wanted to go to bed.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Do not recommend"
Arrived and had to wait for clerk to get off the phone to check me in - got to the room which I requested a smoking room put me in a nonsmoking so then had to move to another room. The room was dirty, beds were hard and my friend was bitten by something at 3am so we checked out in a hurry.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"very fair price for location"
it was fine, room was clean but outdated and needs some repairs like balcony door and coffee maker was broken. larger tv would have been nice.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
susan
Booked (3) Double rooms, at the same time, upon arrival at the hotel, I was in one building around the corner, another room upstairs down the walk, and the last room downstairs with a malfunctioning door, wouldn't lock. Never again......I had (9) children with me...
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Knights Inn
"It was very convenient, close to Hot Springs Park."
Very nice staff! A lady at the front desk was very nice and easy to talk to. I locked myself out of my room early in the morning and didn't notice until I got back from my day trip at the Springs. Went in to get a new key, and she was very nice about it. It even happened again, and still was understanding. Fantastic hotel, and convenient location if you are visiting Hot Springs National Park.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Brenon
"Ok!"
These rooms are spacious but they are put dated. No big screen! If you are like us and just needed a place to rest it's fine but if you are looking for a room with all the perks this is not for you! Take your hair dryer and iron. They may have them but not in the rooms. It was right next to Magic Springs which could be good during the season. About a ten minute drive to the downtown area. Staff was great!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
If you like no micro wave, or internet and being put way up on the hill then this is the place for you.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Travelin man
"Needs work"
Rooms were clean but needed up dating and we had no hot water in the morning to shower. It was inexpensive and it showed!
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"my stay."
I booked on Hotels.com and needed a nice room for me and my love. The first night the bed was so hard and every time we turned over a spring was poking us. Service was great. They moved us into another room. But I wish we could have gotten an upgrade or something.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Mary G
"No coffee machine. Ice machine didn't work"
The reason I gave 4 out of 5 is because I am so upset that they didn't provide a coffee machine in every room. Additionally, their ice machine didn't work. As for the breakfast, it's not very great but maybe deserve the price I paid. I went to Hot Sprints so only stayed one night.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Alex
"Close to super lift off roadpark,"
Ok
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"worse place in hot springs"
I do not recommend this place. It's not safe. We had neighbors trying to get into our room from the adjoining door. Next night happened again office did nothing.. room I booked they didn't have just worst place I've ever stayed.
5 night trip Oct 20, 2013
mike
"Quiet and peaceful"
Excellent place to stay. Clean rooms with a staff that will go above and beyond to help and service your needs. An excellent continental breakfast. Will take pets for a reasonable fee, and has all the conveniences of a big hotel room on a smaller scale.
2 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2013
George Blaha
Hotel is badly in need of updating. I had to go out to buy pillows as theirs were not fit to sleep on. Hard to get to location wise.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Rita
"Room Confort"
The bed was broken. The blankets were in a shabby condition.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Right next to magic springs and a mile from downto"
I didnt stay in the room much but, the staff was very nice and helpful about directions and such when i was there
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
matt
"Not terrible, not great"
It's a budget motel, so I did not expect opulence. Having said that I think with a few upgrades it could be a way nicer place, but then I'm sure the rates would rise with the improvements. Not a fan of spending an exorbitant amount on a hotel room that I'm barely in, so the price was right for me. The moral of my story is: I got what I paid for.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Anthony
"very quiet"
this was our 2nd time staying at knights Inn. the first time was fine but this time the room was full of flies. we stayed 2 nights. the 2nd day our room was not cleaned or towels or coffee brought in.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
"The Hotel was great for the price."
I spent two night with my kids at the hotel and the experience was ok. It was very close to the attraction we came to visit (Magic Springs). It was also minutes away from places to eat and the room was pretty clean, The only thing that was a disappointment was the bath room tub drain went down very slow when taking a shower and the room had no micro wave to warm up food brought back to the room. Other then those small concerns we really had a pleasant stay for the 2 night we were their..
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Kato
"Bad beds!"
We complained to the hotel staff that the beds were awful! The mattress had springs coming thru and when I requested extra pillows b/c the one in the rooms were flat, they didnt have extra pillows. The staff's response to our complaint, " This was a Howard Johnson 35 years ago, and since we are so close to Magic Springs people who stay here steal everything. We need to update but havent done it yet."
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice Location"
Overall it was pretty good. The motel could use some maintenance.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Seonaidh
Not clean. No towels ready when needed.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
pam
"close to magic springs"
Good for a place to sleep. Do not waste money on a deluxe room .
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Randy
"Hotel stay"
The only thing that was acceptable at this hotel was the friendliness of the staff. If your looking for somewhere just to sleep for the night then this is the ideal Motel (not hotel). It is not somewhere to stay with your family for more than 1 night.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Catherine
the beds were uncomfortable but over all pretty decent.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2013
katie
"Cheap!!"
For the price it's not that bad. Rooms are big. Staff wasn't very helpful. They had cable but the tv was real fuzzy and only a 19in. We only needed a place to sleep and shower.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Cheap and next to water park"
Nothing fancy. Continental breakfast a disappointment. Proximity to water park a plus. Pretty much what you'd expect out of a sleep and twirk.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Brock
"would stay again"
Very nice and helpful staff. Rooms were clean. Very affordable yet still felt comfortable. We will be staying here again next vacation :)
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent location close to major attraction."
Hotel was centrally located between downtown, restaurant, and shopping mall.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Janice
"Ok motel needs remodeling & inside pool"
Just a room! need to upgrade tv/remodeling/add microwave & iron
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
catfish
"OK but be aware..."
This hotel was definitely a budget hotel and the price was right. It was very very close to the amusement/water park - Magic Springs so that was a plus but the building itself was a bit scary. Very run down and dingy looking. The staff were friendly and helpful so that was OK.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"very close to Magic Springs"
We had a wonderful time, it was very peaceful. The beds in the double rooms are only full size wished they were bigger. We asked to be close to the pool and we were. The pool was very clean and relaxing. Overall it was a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
Kristy
"good for the money"
The stay was fun. Not directly in city, so traffic noise was not an issue. The beds do need a pillow top. But the room was clean and the staff very helpful. A good place for the money.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
Tina
"Knightmare inn"
I do not complain much about hotels, takes alot to displease me. This hotel needs to be dozed down and start all over. Everything about this place screams doze me down and make me new! I sprayed bed bug spray on all bedding but still felt the need to go to Walmart for new sheets! I was glad that my daughter had brought blankets and pillows. We also bought a fan bc the room wouldn't cool off after we had been gone a few hours! The hotel is Just old, it is such ashame that this company doesnt invest in a rebuild of this hotel, it's in a great location for magic springs. I would not stay here again
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
fgd
"Magic Springs"
We were in town for a visit to Magic Springs. We needed a place to sleep and shower and the Knights Inn provided just we needed. The room was big and clean. I do suggest you bring your own pillows.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
jane
"Choose another Hotel!"
I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years, this hotel was way overpriced for the room condition. The carpet looks to have not been cleaned in 10 years. There were lumps under it that i can only guess what they were. The TV was a 20 inch tube that had very poor reception. There were dark streak stains on the walls, god only knows what they were. For the love all Choose another hotel..
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Close to Magic Springs"
My overall stay was exceptional. The only problem I experienced was that the hotel's internet did not function with Windows 8. I wasn't looking for a five star hotel. I really just wanted something close to Magic Springs. If you are looking for convenience to the theme park at a reasonable rate this is your place. I think it was well worth the money.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Angela C.
It was ok for the price as far as location. The bed's were so hard you couldn't sleep. It was outdated, but it was clean and the staff were very friendly.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Broken Bed Frame, Stained bed sheets but cleaned"
Took pictures and showed it to the employee at front desk about the broken bed frame and stained bed sheets. stayed for two nights and the room was not serviced both days of stay. first day they told us that they are full and only the checking out rooms are being serviced and they only have two employees on staff. the second day they forgot to service the room again. the broken bed frame and stained bed sheet pictures were provided to the staff. but never received the cleaned bed sheets or the clean blankets for two days stay. very miss managed place, suited for truck drivers to catch up some sleep. breakfast is orange flavored drink which they call orange juice, very fattening muffins and pastries, milk in a common jug, coffee with no fixings. no fruits what so ever. bananas only cost about 50 cents a lbs. so please at least keep oranges, apples and bananas. not everyone likes to eat tiny muffins and pastries for breakfast. overall amazing stay in hot springs, but the hotel was below average quality.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Rocky
"Not bad for a working man"
Nice older motel not bad for a working man. Just a little hard to find and not close to anything.
3 night business trip May 20, 2013
"Close to family fun"
The room was very spacious. We had an upstairs room that had a balcony and it was very peaceful. We hope when we take our kids there we can get a room like the one we had.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"right by magic springs"
Very good, would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2013
"OK and a very good price"
The room smelled moldy or like someone had smoked in there for a long time. Probably need new carpeting. Free Breakfast was lame. Not even a bagel, coffee was bitter and orange juice was Tang (ugh). But the registor desk personel were very nice and helpful when we checked in. I would probably stay there again but bring Fabreeze and go for breakfast out.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2013
"Excellent room and close to all sights."
We thought everything was very good. Very nice employees. We were very satisfied and will stay again next time we are in the area.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2013
much nicer than was expected for the value older hotel has been kept in excellent condition great continental breakfast, more like a fixit yourself restaurant breakfast eggs ,biscuts and great gravy delicious muuffins, cereal and the milk was even cold
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
terry
"Bad Beds!"
To me the most important thing in a hotel room is the BED. I'm going there to sleep. You can only appreciate that big jacuzzi tub after a long night of tossing and turning - wishing you were sleeping(or dead). ...if they'd spend the jacuzzi money on a mattress you could live with the normal tub. Bare bones room, take your own shampoo, tissues etc. You get towels an soap - that's it. The tv was noisy and you had to fight to separate the voices from the buzz. In the middle of the night we were hot so I got up to turn the air on - I set it to 65(we sleep at 72 at home) and it didn't come on. I hit the reset switch on the cord plug - nothing. I started looking for other things that might start the air(groggy at 2 a.m. with little sleep) and accidentally turned on the jacuzzi(switch/dial on wall 15 feet from the tub) and couldn't turn it off. I finally propped the door open to let cool air in and kept the Glock handy just in case. Room cooled down and I closed the door. Air kicked on about 20 minutes later and went off after 2 or 3 minutes but it encouraged me and I lowered the temp to 62 and it ran. Fought w/jacuzzi knob and finally realized there was not only a dial but a switch pushed in and out too. Hit some weird combo and got it off - wife cheered me as a returning hero on my way back to "bed". I woke out of my stupor at 7:30 and staggered over to the jacuzzi and filled it up. Surprised to find there was PLENTY of hot water to fill the monster up and soaked for a while.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"cheap"
For the money hard to beat. Very clean and very cheap. I will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"quite area but fun park had not opened yet."
Overall the stay was fine, but they could update their tvs, the one in our room was too small to enjoy the basketball game.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Paul and Mike
it was a great stay the staff was great and so nice.the food was hot and good.thank you so much will stay there next time we get to go to hot springs
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013