All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America
2401 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT, 84401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice place, great staff"
Nice place, convinent location, clean rooms. The only negative was the parking was in another building and pretty far away.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
The hotel has a great location. Breakfast was great.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Kirby Kuntz
"Nice older hotel right downtown."
Overall the hotel is wonderful and centrally located. They have modernized the facilities, but kept some of the older amenities, like the cast iron stair posts. The staff was great, too. The one drawback is the parking. They have a small garage around the corner to park in. There was a sporting event on our first night so the lot was full. We paid the $12 for valet parking. It was worth the money. Breakfast was the same as all other Hampton's I have stayed at. Overall nice experience.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Shane
"Loved our stay"
We stayed the weekend for my daughters birthday. It was a beautiful, comfortable room. The location was excellent. We were less than a block from the movie theatre, in door sky diving and surfing, Fat Cats, great restaurants, and a specialty cup cake shop and a Sub Zero ice cream shop. It was a great weekend. And the car just stayed parked :)
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
CJ
You sent me to an OVERSOLD hotel. Then wanted to hold my payment for 5 to 7 days. It was the first night of my vacation, I felt your service was totally unacceptable. I never used your app again through out my vacation.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Very good hotel: comfortable and clean."
The rooms are great (they include fridge with freezer) and the location in Ogden is also good (many restaurants nearby). The only problem I had is that the taxi I ordered took a lot of time to arrive. I suspect that it is not the fault of the hotel but of the taxi services in Ogden. Plan accordingly if you need to order a taxi to get in time somewhere.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nice reuse of a historic building."
The original building dates to 1913, and the designers did a great job of modernizing it as a hotel. The rooms are not particularly large, but they are quite comfortable and have a bit more style to them than entirely modern construction would. The bathrooms are surprisingly large. It is very quiet, which is always appreciated.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Barry
"Centrally located"
Off Hwy 89. Great place if you're enroute to Yellowstone or if you're headed to Las Vegas.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
JLopez
"Super Updated Remodel---You'll enjoy it"
Very nice place
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Awesome roadtrip!"
My fiancee and I stayed here so we could attend my 30 year high school reunion. The hotel staff was absolutely awesome, very friendly, professional and accommodating. We will stay here again in a few months when we come up to see the fall colors :).
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Dan H
Nice, clean, and comfortable. We loved it. Sadly there were no rooms with a jacuzzi tub available, but we still really were pleased with our stay. The people at the front desk were all nice and helpful. Everything was clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convenient location"
The room was nice, staff was nice. One person wasn't very clear about parking arrangements, but other than that they were very helpful.
Angie
"Clean, quiet room."
Enjoyed the hotel very much, would stay there again.
Pat and Jake
"Forgot the washclothes"
Everything was great at the hotel. It is new, and was a great value. The gym is nice, has freeweights, cross-trainer, treadmill, and recumbent bike, towels and water. We asked for a couple of washcloths to supplement the 2 that were left with the room, which we used up quickly, and never received them. Also, the room was quite small, although as I mentioned still a great value for us as we travelled from West Yellowstone to SLC airport the next day to fly out.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
KJM
"OK for what it was"
The complementary breakfasts were excellent. The staff was first rate, but from there it was downhill. The area is becoming quite seedy. While the premises were clean they were old and not at all appealing. The room w/ a rollout bed was nearly impossible to even stand up in. For two people it would have still been very cramped. Parking in an attached public lot - while free - was difficult at best. From the garage to the entrance required a block and 1/2 walk. Because of skateboarders and shady looking homeless people in the area we will avoid it next time.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Ken and Annette
"Updated Area"
Ogden has really grown and the city has been rejuvenated. Downtown has been remodeled and revamped so the area was very fresh. Hotel was cozy and had everything we needed including a fridge! Free breakfast was great with many options.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
S. Alder
"weekend getaway"
The hotel was beautiful. . Parking was a not that great. . Our truck is lifted not many places to park. Overall loved our stay
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"great value, excellent service"
My wife and I had a very nice stay. The hotel has recently been renovated so it has a nice fresh look. The service was excellent and very polite. water pressure was a little low and the towel rack in the shower was certainly a puzzling design choice. Overall, we'd definitely be willing to come back!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Hampton in Ogden"
I love the Hampton in Ogden Utah. I have stayed there every year for 7 yrs. To attend Miss Rodeo Utah. But when I have booked through a Hotel.com the last two yrs. My rooms have been small and they wont change to a bigger room because I didn't book direct threw them.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Kristi Sampson
We had a great stay. Downtown Ogden had lots to see, restaurants that were within walking distance, everything we needed! Breakfast was delicious and hotel staff were courteous.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice downtown location"
Cleanliness of room was good. Size of room was small compared with other hotels I've stayed in...somewhat crowded for three of us. Beds were very comfortable. Refrigerator in room was a plus. Parking wasn't the best but I could understand why since the hotel was located on a busy downtown corner. The free breakfast was very nice. Overall, I would probably consider staying there again if I were back in Ogden.
very good.
"Very Disappointed"
Where do we begin? The hotel was clean and very modern, but...First and most inconvenient was the parking. We walked 1 1/2 blocks, suitcases in tow in 85 degree weather, to the lobby to find out that they could not find the second room reservation (2 rooms,2 nights). They eventually did only to find out that they were separated by 4 floors. So we asked to be together, which ended up across the hall from each other. One room was very bright and sunny, our room was dark as a dungeon. Our biggest complaint was the parking situation. Yes, there is valet parking, which we used because we didn't want to walk 1 1/2 blocks every time we went out. On our checkout we discovered that we were charged $12/day for the valet service. Yes, we do expect to pay for valet parking. However, when a hotel is built where there is no parking available, that should be the hotel's problem and should provide complimentary valet parking. This is one hotel that will not see us again.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"I like this place"
We really like this hotel, I think some of the staff needs training though. The valet man was excellent trying to help us, but the man at the front desk totally ignored us for over 20 minutes at check in.
"Disappointed Overall"
There was a constant mechanical noise in Room 614, which made it difficult to concentrate or sleep. The front desk response the next morning was "you should have let us know." The website had indicated there were no other rooms available. The coffee provided at the front desk was lukewarm, the majority of restaurants in the area were not open on Sunday afternoon, there is no restaurant or room service in the hotel. For an upscale" hotel, we were disappointed. The breakfast buffet was also lukewarm and unappealing.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Sandra
The lobby and sitting areas are lovely. We enjoyed the cookies and coffee in the afternoon. The breakfast room and selection was outstanding. Corridors, public spaces, rooms and bathrooms were spotless. The staff was kind and attentive. Like most reviews, the parking was inconvenient, but not unbearable. There are nice little eateries and a movie theatre very close by. We would look forward to staying there again...definitely!
Richard Boullon
"Would stay again."
Perfect location and wonderful staff.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Shawn
"Good and bad"
Well parking is a joke, you have park in the 15 min parking in front of hotel, check in get a parking voucher then park in a parking garage on the other side of the block that has no hotel access. The room and hotel were great, everything was nice and clean, the suit was great for our family, just wish it had a pool
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"I would stay here again."
Great internet. Clean. Quiet. Walk from the parking lot can seem a little sketchy depending upon when you get in at night.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Hampton Inn"
The parking is not good, you need to park a block away from the hotel. Staff was not mean or rude but they were not exceptionally friendly. The air conditioning was very loud, had trouble sleeping because of it.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice Place"
Love this Hotel. Very clean. I do wish they had a restaurant though.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"I felt want for nothing"
Everything was as wonderful as could be expected. Rooms a short walk from the elevator. Typical Hotel breakfast, but still delicious. Lots of food options and entertainment within a 3 minute walk.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Hyrum
"Nice hotel close to downtown as well as University"
The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable. It met our requirements for our business trip.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Stuart
"It was great"
Got a king suite which was on the 6th floor with a nice view of the traffic and mountains which looks pretty at night. Very clean. Only thing is the bathroom didn't have the correct jetted tub. However it was not a big deal.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Short stay"
We only had a brief stay, but the hotel staff was very accomodating checking us in after midnight. The hotel is in a nice location, but the parking could be better. It's a little unsettling to walk in the dark 2 blocks to a garage and back. The room was clean & comfortable.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
The garage was around the block and it was a rainy day when we left, not very convenient for us.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Jean
"Great hotel, great prices."
I've stayed here many times. It is centrally located near 25th Street (restaurants, shops, etc). Staff is always friendly, the rooms are spacious, quiet and clean, and the breakfast consists of cereal, fresh fruit, waffles you make yourself, oatmeal, yogurt and eggs or omelets (depending on the day), as well as potatoes and meat. There is coffee in the lobby all day. The only minus, and it is a minor one, is that you must walk a short block to the covered parking lot and a little more if that one is full. This is a great hotel, always at a great price.
4 night trip May 7, 2014
A renovated property that employees informed us was originally a bank over one hundred years old!! Incredible architectural details and an outstanding lobby. Great modern touches to a historically beautiful building. Stay here if you're in Ogden.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
"A pleasant surprise."
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. The building is gorgeous and the rooms are very nice. I really loved this historical building being so fresh and restored. So much better than even some fancy "new" building. It was nice to be able to walk to the Junction for dinner. My only "issue" was the parking seemed a bit sketchy. I suppose more lighting would help. Valet service is offered at an upcharge, I do not like others to drive my vehicle. This would not stop me from staying here again. But it is something to consider. We do look forward to staying here again.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
LP
"No parking"
No parking in there lot. Only 10 spots for the whole hotel. Then you have to walk outside from the parking lot.
Other trip May 5, 2014
The hotel was great. I loved the breakfast bar. Lots of variety to eat. The only thing I was unsatisfied with was the beds. They were so hard which made it difficult to sleep. I felt like I was laying on the ground.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
The rooms were beautiful and clean. So much to do in walking distance. The staff was amazing. It was raining and the staff at the front desk had umbrellas for guests to use. Food for breakfast was very good. If we need a hotel in Ogden again we will stay there, no doubt about that!
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Sherrie Haller
"Outstanding! Perfect place to stay"
I would give this place more than 5 stars! Very comfortable beds, clean and quiet. It felt like this place was brand new. Breakfast was satisfying as well. Will stay here again, and again!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
KathyH
"Absolutely Wonderful!"
My family booked our stay for the week of April 17-20. We based our decision to book the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden based on appearance and location. We were planning on scouting Ogden so we could possibly relocate there in the future. We wanted to be centrally located in Ogden. My first impression was WOW! No way was this hotel less than $100 a night. The hotel staff was so friendly and accommodating, the front desk called our room ten minutes after we entered just to see if our initial impression was satisfactory. The room was beautiful and clean, good thing too, my wife is kind of a freak about hotels being clean. Her mind was at ease after inspecting the room along with the bathroom. Everything was wonderful. I've stayed at more expensive hotels that were not as clean as ours. Our family enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. Every day was something different, we expected to see the same food served on a daily basis. We were surprised every morning with delicious egg dishes along with an array of different foods to please almost everyone. The lobby even had snacks set out daily, such as cookies and pastries. For parking, spring for the daily valet, the parking garage is too far for me to walk as I am disabled. The Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden has made a customer for life.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Toby
Great breakfast. Loved the fresh baked cookies that were out in the afternoon.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Bobbi
The hotel was nice the staff friendly. They could improve the quality of their complementary breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Marv
"very nice! wish I had more time to relax!"
went here for a class and it was quiet, clean, and close to where I needed to be. I said to myself, "where would my boss stay?", and I stayed here! lol
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great Staff!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was tremendously friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great service"
The first room they put us in was very small with a ridiculously small bath tub. When we called the front desk to ask for a larger tub, they were very quick to move us. The staff is very friendly. They have great touches such as wassel and cookies in the afternoon and a great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Melanie
"Nice place. Comfortable"
This is a nice place to stay. The parking is a little scary at night. It's behind the building so you have to walk kind of far. The breakfast wasn't the greatest but the hotel was clean and the rooms were comfortable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014