All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Plaza Dels Paisos Catalans S/n, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08014, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay ..."
Easy access to taxi (about 10 euros to main plaza), bus hop on hop off across street suggest getting that can get around place good at low cost and hotel is above main train station. McDonald's in train station among other easy shops for snacks.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Very Nice modern style hotel, big comparing with other hotel in France... Great location
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Rosa María
"Nice hotel - close to the city center"
The hotel is close to the city center and right above the station named "Sants Estació". You can easily get to the aiport from that station as well. The hotel is a huge building with many rooms, therefore the atmosphere is quite impersonal. The breakfast buffet is rather expensive (15 €), but the number of choices is worth it.
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
A little to out there on the space theme.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Great modern hotel, absolutely comfortable right under main train station in Barcelona and 10 minutes walk to plaza Espania and Arena with huge mall and restaurants
3 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Larisa
"Ideal location for accessing transportation modes"
Ideal location for easy access to Eurail, metro and bus, room clean and modern, helpful staff (needed help in moderating the room temperature).
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Because is located on top of train and subway stations it is to busy with traffic food around it, also there was a music festival and couldn't sleep until 3 am. The breakfast food wasn't good.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Excellent location"
Excellent location. Breakfast is excellent too.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Hotel above Sants Station"
We stayed at Barcelo Sants for two nights in May. I had stayed there 5 years ago and found the location, at the train and subway station, unbeatable. The hotel has been updated to with futuristic space station theme, which we both found fun. Our room had two pods, a toilet pod and a shower pod, which opened to the sink counter that divided the bathroom area from the bed, rather than being in a separate room. The room was spotless and the staff were helpful. The halls on the 7th floor were very dark, so if low vision is a problem for you, you may want to think about that. I don't know if all the floors are the same. One last thing, in such a modern hotel I expected to be able to print out my boarding pass with little or no effort. Unfortunately at present you need to email your boarding pass to the hotel, and they will print it for you. I know it seems ridiculous, but that seemed a little bothersome. Of course, if I had an international cell phone, I could have just brought up the pass on my phone at the airport. So it was on me, too. All in all a great stay--the 7th floor has wonderful views--and I recommend the hotel.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Marla
Great hotel above train & metro station. Plentiful buffet breakfast!
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Get past the theme and it's a great room"
Needed a hotel on short notice; got a deal through Hotels.com. The "orbital station" theme might not be everyone's cup of tea; the dark hallways and decor in the common areas are a little bit weird. BUT... the room was very very pleasant, with a terrific bed, good amenities, innovative bathroom and room layout and overall a very nice room that I would compare with a business-class level hotel. The "neighborhood" is a train station- it's hard to glam that up, but at least Barcelona's Estacio Sants is not a gritty neighborhood.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Excellent location"
Excellent location. My room was small but nice and clean. Room facilities are very good.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Train to Bed, Yes!...Seeing Barcelona, No!!"
For access into/out of Barcelona Sants train station this hotel is unbeatable, new, fair price, clean, excellent service, good-different and directly above the train station! But staying here is not seeing Barcelona...long walk to first sites. The modernistic room designs are cool and cute but bathroom area lighting lights room for others in nighttime. Like all hotels, never enough accessible electronic device charging outlets. If this hotel offered a shuttle to the Barcelona marina area, etc. it would greatly up its utility, and, rating.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"All the amenties at good price point."
Unique style decor hotel. It sits on top of the Sants Train station so make sure you look for the sign from the outside or go to the 2nd floor. Very futuristic decor. Hotel staff was helpful with all the requests and they provide pretty much everything from toothbrush to shaving kit, etc. Great for convenience. Rooms aren't big by American standards but they are more than adequate. For couples, make sure if you want King bed, double check because they have King and room with 2 Twin beds next to each other. Overall, it was good place for us with all the amenties at not too expensive of a price.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Beom
"Very different, good, one-off experience"
Good Hotel, very different decor theme, but a bit clinical. Great as a business hotel stay. Location great if using train/metro, but for a city break, somewhere closer to city centre would be more suitable. Surprised to find 24 hour parking fee was higher than a 24 hour parking stay at a city centre hotel. Room very comfortable, very good breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Train person's hotel"
Stayed three nights. Didn't feel well while I was there so I mostly stayed in my room. I have stayed in this hotel several times before and like it because of train convenience and room comfort. I will be back for one night on May 15.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2015
"Out of this world!"
This is the absolute best hotel I've ever stayed in! The service, the room, and location could not be topped. The people are all hospitable, the room design awesome, and hotel above transportation hub and shopping center.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Geoffrey
"Two thumbs up for "Barcelo Sants" !!!"
It was my 2nd stay at the "Barcelo Sants". I love this hotel for its excellent location, very friendly & helpful multilingual staff, spacious, clean rooms with all the modern facilities, a wonderful variety of food at their restaurant. My friends & colleagues stayed at this hotel following my advice & thanked me for that afterwards. Next time I am in Barcelona, "Barcelo Sants" will be my one & only choice. Two thumbs up !!!
2 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Natalia
"Overall very good stay"
I was pretty satisfied with the hotel. The following were the main pluses: - interesting design. Originally I was a little worried that the space design would be overwhelming, but in the room it is actually not overstated, just some good ideas. - very fast internet connection, a lot better than many other business hotels - good price in a good location (not totally in the center but easy to get there by the metro just under the hotel as stated before) That's what I did not like so much: - selection for room service was a bit limited and prices pretty high - I had to pay 15 Euros a day for the gym, I did not see this when booking the hotel, that was an unwelcome surprise The biggest secret tip for this hotel: I read this first when studying the reviews on hotels.com. It was said that one guest parked her car for free with the enterprise car rental just next to the hotel. I tried the same and it worked. I saved 75 Euros through this great tip. As I said, I was with enterprise, but most other major car rental companies are also next to the hotel, so it might work for them as well. Makes it a lot more attractive to rent a car, as the parking tends to be more expensive than the rental rates.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nice hotel with nice location."
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. Location was perfect for our needs and the hotel staff was friendly. If you are okay with the spacecraft type decor you will love it.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Great place for connecting to subways and trains. Wi-Fi excellent, as is the shower and bed. Not so great: hearing other people talking in other rooms and teeny elevators.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Very clean. Very modern. Very well located. Great price
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Modern and convenient"
Nice and convenient hotel for business travelers
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"An Outer Space themed Hotel."
I stayed for two nights in the Hotel Barcelo Sants. The hotel is on top of the Sants Train and bus Station and it is very strategic if one travels by train, metro or bus. The bus station was next door. There were plenty of taxi. The hotel had a very spacious lobby. It is themed outer space/astronaut style. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the "rainforest" style shower. There was no Mall nearby andthe nearest commercial place for shopping is two Metro Stops away at the Plaza Espanya. The room had a water heater (to heat water for an instant coffee) but there was no cream.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Andy
"Good location but noisy"
Good location as it's just located above the train and metro station and a few metro stations city. Its clean ans tidy, however you are able to heard some sounds like machine motor running every mins.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Convenience, quality, comfort"
Get off the train, take elevator, check into room! Wake up, eat great buffet breakfast, take elevator to Metro, tour Barcelona!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"This place was perfect and so cool!"
Loved everything about this hotel. The space station theme was a lot of fun and gave it a really modern and sleek feeling. The room was a great size, comfortably appointed and clean. Ultra-modern furniture and amenities. The common areas (lobby, restaurant, business center, etc) were awesome. Staff was very friendly. Location was fantastic too, perfect for those taking trains to/from other parts of the country or who want easy access to the Metro. Also perfectly reasonable walking distance to Pca Espanya, La Rambla, etc. We walked everywhere from here and while some places were a bit of a trek it was worth it. My wife couldn't stop laughing at how giddy the little kid in me got over all the little space-themed details throughout the hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
J
"Barcelo Sants in October"
Location is great if you need to be on a train. But if you are looking to tour Barcelona this hotel is not that close to the areas that you want to be. About a 30-45 minute walk to Las Ramblas, Barceloneta and the port. However, overall it is a really cool hotel with great amenities my issue is just location. There is not much around to see.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Beautiful room, zero ambiance"
The room was very nice, very clean and conveniently located to Barcelona Sants train station. The hotel was sterile, minimal bar, and restaurant completely lacking atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Pat
"Really nice hotel. Would stay again, great view"
Love it, close to busses and things to do. Barcelona is spread out so there is no perfect downtown.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Cindy
"Fantastic stay"
The space-travel decor is great. Location is very convenient if you are taking the subway and train to different places. The room is small but very clean and quiet and the bed is extremely comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Awesome Service."
Great location. Extra clean room with nice amenities.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Condadodad
"Barcelo Sants delight"
Wonderful, great front desk, modern & clean, very easy for train arrivals. I look forward to staying in their Dominican Republic Resorts
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good value for money"
Simply: would book a room there the next time I travel to Barcelona.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Timo
I only stayed for one night, but i can easily say the staff was exceptionally helpful. They went out of their way to not only fullfill the hotel arrangements, but also to assist finding places to see during the day and a decent restaurant for evening meal. There was a young woman at the desk who provided all that service on 29/09/14 - i wish i had her nane. She even called the resaurant for me to make the reservation tell them of special dietary needs.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
kathleen
"Wouldn't recommend in the summer time"
The hotel is clean, but the AC is very poor. They have restricted setting the thermostat down past 21 degrees C and on a hot Barcelona summer day/night this makes is very uncomfortable. Hotel isn't in a great location, but if you arrive on a late train this is convenient.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
nice hotel good location ,clean,it is on the top of train station
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Okba
"so convenient to Barcelona Sants station"
I chose the hotel because we were arriving near midnight by train and it is right there at Barcelona Sants station. Only spent that night there and then moved to a more inecpensive hotel. Check in was swifr...but the clerk forgot to give me the wifi password and I had to call back down to the desk. I love the modern furnishings. We did not do breakfast for extra euros since it seemed abit pricey.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
lorh
"Overall very satisfied"
Pros: - short subway ride to all areas of the city - rooms were very clean and modern - concierge was friendly and helpful for tourist information Cons: - pretty thins walls/windows, so if you have noisy neighbors your sleep may be interrupted - you wont spend much time in the neighboring area
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2014
Jboogie
Overall great place, on top of Sants station with train directly to Airport and Hop On Hop Off buss across street. The only issues was that the bed tables were dirty and first night drunk people were chatting on the hallway and no info how to contact Front Desk anywhere to be found in the room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Close to the train station"
Very clean and convenient. Controls were hard to figure out tho for us. they were frustrating when we were tired and not in any mood to try to master obscure technology!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Earlier check in"
I arrived there 3 hours earlier than check in time and I was hoping I can get in the room and take a bath before I start wonder around the town. Without me asking them, they took care of it! Room was clearn and well/modern designed. Morning buffet was very nice! Lots of choices. I will stay this hotel again!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
E-
"long line to check in"
There was the whole day a long line to check in: They should add staff members to help! Also, the AC turned off automatically several times during the night, while the TV turned on (!!!) But it is otherwise very comfortable, convenient location and very interesting decor!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Claude
"This hotel sits on top of the main train station."
Very modern hotel. Perfect for city trips and excursions even to Madrid by rail located beneath the hotel. Great staff and reasonable breakfast in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Donald
"Would go back anytime"
We just came back from our family vacation. It was hard to find a hotel that would guaranty connecting rooms since there are five of us in the family. This hotel went above and beyond to accommodate us. Ruben works at the front desk and he was super helpful all the time.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Hotel with convenient location at Sant Station."
Staff speaks English, friendly & helpful with directions. Lots of eateries across from the hotel. Convenient location especially if one needs to travel on Renfe train with an off-hours schedule i.e.early departure/arrival. Bed is comfortable, we have requested higher floors and our room has a nice view of the city. Bathroom has no bath tub, only standing shower and is very small which is understandable for hotels in Europe. Since the hotel's decoration theme was the Space, the hallway is very dark just like the universe. Internet connection is weak in the room but much stronger strength in the lobby where the business center is. There is a small cafe in the lobby area and a bar also which we did not utilize. We ate breakfast at the train station's cafe purposely so we can pick our own pastries and coffee. You can also get draft beer at the cafeteria at the train station if you want to have the enjoyment and save a few Euros. Housekeeping services can be improved as our dirty cups from previous day was not picked up. Overall experience is pleasant and will stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
AOK
"Excellent Hotel right above a main train station"
We originally booked this hotel for a few days and when we were considering moving closer to the La Ramblas area we decided that it was better to continue our stay at the Barcelo Sants hotel. The hotel is above the metro and very convenient to get around town. Plus it only took a few minutes on the train to get to where we wanted to go without confusion. Juan Manuel Limas was the night manager on duty and we saw him almost every night of our stay. He gave us pointers on what to see and where to go. He provided us with excellent customer service during our hotel stay and helped us out a lot. We appreciated him so much that he was the one to inspire us to continue our stay here. We recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Barcelona. You won't be disappointed. Not to mention the space atmosphere was totally cool and our view from our room had a panoramic view of the city absolutely beautiful.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
C. Mitchell
"Only Hotel to Explore Barcelona"
5 Stars All Around - Great Hotel - Great Staff - Great Location- Best Choice
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
JC
"The location is close to the metro hub"
The location is close to the metro hub and train station, very convenient. The internet service is good. The room is very quite.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Good location!"
Located above the train station which provides easy access to and from the airport. Hotel decor is very nice and staff, especially Maria was very helpful! The breakfast is excellent and the tour open air buses are just across the street from the hotel. Buy the two day pass and get on & off to visit all of the sites!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014