All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Plaza Dels Paisos Catalans S/n, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08014, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to the train station"
Very clean and convenient. Controls were hard to figure out tho for us. they were frustrating when we were tired and not in any mood to try to master obscure technology!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Earlier check in"
I arrived there 3 hours earlier than check in time and I was hoping I can get in the room and take a bath before I start wonder around the town. Without me asking them, they took care of it! Room was clearn and well/modern designed. Morning buffet was very nice! Lots of choices. I will stay this hotel again!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
E-
"long line to check in"
There was the whole day a long line to check in: They should add staff members to help! Also, the AC turned off automatically several times during the night, while the TV turned on (!!!) But it is otherwise very comfortable, convenient location and very interesting decor!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Claude
"This hotel sits on top of the main train station."
Very modern hotel. Perfect for city trips and excursions even to Madrid by rail located beneath the hotel. Great staff and reasonable breakfast in the hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Donald
"Would go back anytime"
We just came back from our family vacation. It was hard to find a hotel that would guaranty connecting rooms since there are five of us in the family. This hotel went above and beyond to accommodate us. Ruben works at the front desk and he was super helpful all the time.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Hotel with convenient location at Sant Station."
Staff speaks English, friendly & helpful with directions. Lots of eateries across from the hotel. Convenient location especially if one needs to travel on Renfe train with an off-hours schedule i.e.early departure/arrival. Bed is comfortable, we have requested higher floors and our room has a nice view of the city. Bathroom has no bath tub, only standing shower and is very small which is understandable for hotels in Europe. Since the hotel's decoration theme was the Space, the hallway is very dark just like the universe. Internet connection is weak in the room but much stronger strength in the lobby where the business center is. There is a small cafe in the lobby area and a bar also which we did not utilize. We ate breakfast at the train station's cafe purposely so we can pick our own pastries and coffee. You can also get draft beer at the cafeteria at the train station if you want to have the enjoyment and save a few Euros. Housekeeping services can be improved as our dirty cups from previous day was not picked up. Overall experience is pleasant and will stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
AOK
"Excellent Hotel right above a main train station"
We originally booked this hotel for a few days and when we were considering moving closer to the La Ramblas area we decided that it was better to continue our stay at the Barcelo Sants hotel. The hotel is above the metro and very convenient to get around town. Plus it only took a few minutes on the train to get to where we wanted to go without confusion. Juan Manuel Limas was the night manager on duty and we saw him almost every night of our stay. He gave us pointers on what to see and where to go. He provided us with excellent customer service during our hotel stay and helped us out a lot. We appreciated him so much that he was the one to inspire us to continue our stay here. We recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Barcelona. You won't be disappointed. Not to mention the space atmosphere was totally cool and our view from our room had a panoramic view of the city absolutely beautiful.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
C. Mitchell
"Only Hotel to Explore Barcelona"
5 Stars All Around - Great Hotel - Great Staff - Great Location- Best Choice
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
JC
"The location is close to the metro hub"
The location is close to the metro hub and train station, very convenient. The internet service is good. The room is very quite.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Good location!"
Located above the train station which provides easy access to and from the airport. Hotel decor is very nice and staff, especially Maria was very helpful! The breakfast is excellent and the tour open air buses are just across the street from the hotel. Buy the two day pass and get on & off to visit all of the sites!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
traveler
"convenient location; that's it"
As I stated in the title, the best of this hotel was it's location. the hotel is clean, but it is very noisy ( you can hear what is going on in the next room or in the hall), The location is excellent; on top of the Metro station ( yes!!! on top; so you can go anywhere) I'll give you a tip: I rented a car from Enterprise and there is an enterprise office at the hotel, I parked my car there at no charge. Good for Enterprise I save 75 Euros in a 3day stay!!!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
MB
"Great hub"
As many others have mentioned, nothing really beats the convenience of being right on top of the train station. Everyone was friendly, even the cleaning people. Staff English was good or good enough to communicate. Their breakfast buffet was great. Room was very clean and the sheets and towels were all changed daily. I got two double beds together, which isn't want I requested, so it was a little annoying to have the beds sliding apart while I was in them. Also, my booking was for a non-smoking room, but my room without question smelled as if someone had smoked in it beforehand. Lastly, the lining on my door started to separate from the door frame on my second to last day. This didn't allow the door to close and I apparently slept one night with the door seemingly closed, but with the ability to be pushed open. I'm not a big complainer so I just fixed it myself, but just be aware of this and always make sure your door is fully closed, especially when leaving. The train ride to and from the airport takes about 40 minutes. You'll have to take a free bus to the terminal with the train station.. They have 3 computers available for guest use if you need to figure things out. The room was very spacious and had everything you would need, including an iron. If you'll be using electronics bring a converter. You can rent one from them if you forget. Also, there is a hotel fee upon checkout, but it isn't expensive.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Recommended"
The hotel is right on the train station, but outside noise is not heard at all in your room . We didn't hear neighbors either. Very clean and neat. There was an issue with our A/C - it turned off at night. Next day we complained and a repair guy came over and fixed it. The only thing we missed was a fridge. Cannot comment on breakfast as we didn't buy it. Location is convenient for public transportation and a walking distance from Montjuic park.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"very nice hotel"
the staff are very nice and helpful, hotel is new and comfortable, the location is great, next to a central subway and train station.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
phoenix, AZ
"Hip, Sleek and Super Cool"
Sleek space age decor with lots of mirrors and big king-sized bed. Floor-to-ceiling windows with amazing views. A long, but scenic walk to old city, plus instant access to all transportation--trains, metro, tour bus and taxi--makes it easy to get anywhere from this very hip hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Deborah
"Great hotel for a 4-night stay in Barcelona!"
Excellent breakfast buffet, nice & helpful staff, comfortable beds, convenient location right above train & metro station, simple decor. Would stay here again... Good value for the price.
Monica
"Next to station that takes you anywjete"
Great location next to the station so you can take train or subway to preferred location. Rooms were very clean and new. Loved having my own controls of the temp. Great view from my room.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Juel
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel all around is very nice. Can not complain about anything.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Murad
My experience was very good since I was very well located to be able to move anywhere in and out of Barcelona.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Edgar
"Easy to get to & a great hotel"
A comfortable & clean hotel room, we stayed here one night on the way to Menorca. It was very easy to get to from the airport & we spent the little time we had at the La Sagrada Familia which was a quick metro trip away. We liked it very much & it suited our needs perfectly.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Erin
"Excellent location, futuristic hotel"
This hotel is all about location. Futuristic and comfortable. Great breakfast buffet for a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
pet bautista
"Convenient location"
Great location above the Barcelona Sants train station. RENFE trains connect to other European cities. Major Metro lines run through here. Shops abound. Neighborhood is marginal but Metro easily connects to major attractions quickly. Rooms are moden with a space age theme. Would stay again on convenience alone.
3 night trip May 31, 2014
"Good place to stay."
Not so close to downtown, but Metro makes up for it. The surrounding neighborhood is friendly, walkable, good restaurants, also grocery stores, etc. Easy to find from the airport using the Metro.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Conveniently located to get on the train, metro, bullet train. Most Comfortable beds, very very clean rooms. Will stay here again without a doubt!!!
3 night trip May 19, 2014
Alena
"Literally on top of trains and metro!"
Great place for the money. Only concern was the dark hallways ...was part of the futuristic theme of the hotel. The staff were VERY helpful and spoke good english. We would stay there again if in Barcelona.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great location and friendly staff."
We stayed for a family vacation for 5 nights. The staff is very friendly and helpful in assisting in what ever need. The rooms were a bit small though the bed and bathroom very comfortable and clean. The location of the hotel is central as it is above the Sants metro station from which you go anywhere in 20-30 minutes ride though the famous Las ramblas is 15 minutes ride. Camp nou for Barcelona soccer/football team is also very close. The draw back for us was that the front desk lobby looks bare and cold even though the staff was very friendly and courteous.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
kosh
"Great stay, good location."
Large hotel, room made good use of space and provided exactly what is needed for a comfortable and pleasant stay. Rain shower was great! Excellant service from staff and good location!! Walking distance to Plaza Espana.
5 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
Marisol
"Very rude front desk"
Front desk workers especially males were quite rude. Did not want to assist or answer any questions.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
ella
"Great hotel Great location Great Service"
Overall, excellent stay! very nice. Okay this system is trying to get me to say more. What more is there to say, moreover an excellent stay! Geesh
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Excellent! Feels like a science-fiction movie"
I checked in late at night on 28th March 2014 and stayed for just one night. Very convenient as I was travelling to Castellon by train the next day. Takes just 5 minutes to walk from the hotel to the train platform. The room was excellent! Very comfortable bed, quiet, and room service was great too. Delicious club sandwich. I don't really have anything bad to say about my stay. I really loved the space / science-fiction theme! That was almost the best part about the whole experience ;)
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jackie
"Hotel with a twist"
Attended a conference so was in the hotel just to sleep. Nice room with a view, constructive barman in the lobby bar, good location, few excellent tapas bars in the neighborrhood. It was really a nice stay. Nice touch: iphone station in the room.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
food lover
Would recommend staying here. Very convenient to the city of Barcelona.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Barcelona Sants Stacio"
Best location, there is no need for a car if you're going to be staying in Barcelona, the hotel is literately above the biggest train station in Barcelona. The metro and the high speed trains are under the lobby, everything very clean and a great view of Barcelona on the higher floors, if I ever go back to the city , I will definitely will be staying on the same hotel,
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
eugenio
"Ideal location"
For visiting Barcelona, I can't think of a better location to stay at. The hotel is directly above the Renfe train station AND 3 different Metro lines. It was so convenient to get around! The hotel itself is great. The 2001: A Space Odyssey theme was so fun for a Kubrick fan like myself. They managed to create a realistic space environment without making it cheesy or kitschy. And the beds! Oh, those beds!!! The MOST comfortable bed I ever slept in. That along with the power black-out shades, I could have slept forever. The only downside was food is a bit pricey at their restaurants (27 euros for a lunch buffet), but it's no trouble to hop on the Metro and venture into the city for some grub.
4 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Excellent and convenient location"
This hotel was very convenient for us, very reasonable price of around $100 per night, but the most convenient aspect for us was its location with the metro station just underground of us.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Rolando
"Great hotel, different definition of "sound proof""
I enjoyed this hotel. Very modern and clean due to recent renovation. If you want a convenient hotel this is it! Directly above the Barcelona-Sants train station. Metro and Renfe stops here. Only 5 stops to La Sagrada Familia by Metro. There is also a Hop On/ Hop Off stop right outside the hotel. Local restaurants are plentiful too. Hotel is kind of gimmicky but the rooms are beautiful. My only complaint is that I have a different definition of "sound proof" than the person that wrote the description. My "headboard side neighbor's" alarm clock woke me up at 6 AM, it was so loud I thought it was in my room. Also, the wood laminate floors make it sound like someone is tap dancing next door. Not fun when you are tired and want to sleep. Bed was also or too comfortable to get out of.
3 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2014
Barry
"Nice and comfort hotel on top of the train station"
Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Convenient location. Nice local negiborhood and restaurants near by. Convenient location, especially for new arrival or day trips out of the city.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
T.Y.
"Highly recommended in Barcelona"
Can not say enough excellent things about this hotel. Rooms are spacious. Beds are super comfortable. Showers are fantastic. Internet is awesome. Location is centrally located and directly above a busy metro station for convenience. The staff will help you arrange anything you need and tell you exactly where to go even calling for services for you.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Christina Ann
This is a great hotel to stay in. It was quiet and have comfortable rooms. Just wished they had a few things that will make I better. 1. Have a phone directory to the front desk so that you do not need to dial the hotel number to get to the front desk. There were not listings on what number to call. 2. Have a place to hang towels in the shower stall. I will probably stay in this place again.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Derrick K.
"Great hotel!"
It's really convenient, just above the Sants station and the metro statation. For us the important thing was close to Camp Nou, just walking distance, as during our stay, we watched three game and for the Camp Tour. The room was clean. The breakfast was awsome! We book a King room, but the first night they gave us a double-twin room. The next day, they switched us to a King room. That was not bad. In general, I recommend this hotel.
6 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice hotel convenient for train"
We had great stay at the hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"amazing, almost out of a movie!"
I booked Barcelo Sants to be close to the train station for my train on the morning after. The location couldn't be better ! Its literally on top of the station. The hotel looks like out of a science fiction movie, it is AMAZING. Super modern, and comfortable! I will for sure go back to this hotel next time I stay in Barcelona! (it isn't in the touristy neighborhood but there is the metro just there as well as rental cars offices...)
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Nice hotel. Taxi and subway service downstairs."
There is a bunch of restaurants and stores below the hotel.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Nice hotel at the great location"
Barcelo Sants lies literally above the train/metro station. You might be expecting sleazy hotel at the railway station, however Barcelo offers a very different experience. This is a clean, modern hotel. Halls of the hotel are rather dark trying to build impression on living on the moon. However, entering the rooms mean reaching the light. The rooms are very bright with a big window covering one side of the room. Very clean and roomy, internet available in the room, can make your coffee in the morning or iron clothes. Rooms are pretty roomy considering European sizing.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Okrogsveta
"Barcelo Sans"
Service was excellent! They allowed an early check-in - which was so appreciated by our weary family with a time change! This was a rare exception to the check-ins I have had at other hotels. Being located above the train station was also very convenient. There was a McDonalds in the train station which made it easy to get a bite to eat with kid-friendly food. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a direct train from the airport to this hotel, also very convenient when handling luggage. I would definitely recommend this hotel to families, travelers with luggage and anyone else.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice!"
We spent 2 nights in the hotel, the hotel is nice and you have all kind of transportation under the hotel or crossing the street. It was excelent specially when we had to take a train at 7:AM and we had the train right there. It was easy to move to everywhere. The staff could be nicer.. i mean, they help you with basic things, nothing else. However the room was totaly clean, very nice decoration and pretty view from the window.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"A great hotel indeed"
I chose this hotel based on reviews and the fact I wanted something in the Camp Nou area since my teenage son was going to watch the soccer match between Levante and FCBarcelona. It worked out well! We had a blast. I planned on staying for just one night and then moving to a hotel in the heart of the city. One night became five nights because of their exceptional service. In as much as we were the only black family in the vicinity, we felt at home. Very clean facility, friendly front desk reservations clerks that spoke English, delicious breakfast and the overall futuristic theme of the hotel. It is right on top of the train station but we hardly used the train. The city tour bus stop is right outside the hotel, the regular city bus and getting downtown by taxi costs about 7 to 9 euros. For first time visitors, be sure to go on a tour of the city. Also, there is a great restaurant opposite the bus stop that serves very tasty tapas.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"Convenient to public transportation"
The hotel has a 70's space theme. Black, white and polished metal. Photos of the moon landing. Bed was VERY comfortable. The Rain Shower head was the best I have had. The window shade allows no light in and the rooms are quite. i would stay here again. A great value for the $$.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Dump. Great location on top of the Barcelo Sants Station. But the elevator from the lobby to the station works intermittently and is very small as well. Also, if you come back by metro after midnight, there is no easy way to get to the hotel as the station is closed -so you have to walk around or climb about 80 steps (I think) and then walk around. They don't tell you that beforehand!! The hotel pretends to be a space station, but has a very cheap look. Reception staff are friendly, but not warm. The room is warm though - AC does not work. Called the reception - nothing was done. Advise to all American Tourists - stay away from this place!!!
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
CH
"Awesome place to stay"
This place was absolutely amazing from the beginning. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was very clean, good area being right above the train station, and it was just a very updated hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013