All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1111 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice little boutique hotel close to the beach"
The hotel was beautiful and our rooms were really cool. We just loved the blue/dim/ambient lighting. Even the lobby smelled good as we went in. Pros: very friendly/helpful staff, awesome hotel restaurant (Naked Taco), very close to the beach, clean and modern rooms. Cons: building is older- but kept well, but this means rooms are also on the smaller side. (I opened up my suitcase next to the bed and had zero room to walk around it), walls were somewhat thin- could hear really loud guests next door. Valet parking is not easy to find the first time you check in. Bonuses: turndown service at night with bottled water and chocolates, roof top pool/bar. All in all, we loved the vibe of this hotel and would definitely stay again
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Dreaming of South Beach"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nicely decorated, comfortable and clean, making the most of a small space. The restaurant attached to the hotel, Naked Taco, was fun, casual, and really tasty. The roof top pool was a comfortable and pretty area to hang out in the sun or for evening cocktails. The hotel provides beach chairs and towels, and it's an easy stroll to the beach.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Christy
toilets barely separated from the bed - bad for more than 1 person
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Amazing!"
Everyone was absolutely helpful, great customer ssevice and the hotel was a perfect location for the beach and night life! We loved it!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Jacquelyn
"Wasn't thrilled......"
Very dark rooms- horrible lighting No storage for your clothes- no drawer or closet space Very small rooms if more than 1 person See through shower
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Sexy Little Spot"
Great location and very friendly staff. Rooms are small but very cozy and clean. Tons of restaurants near by. There is a beautiful rooftop pool and the beach is just a block away.
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Great stay at Dream! We were only there overnight but it was a dream! The food and staff at this location are the best! Don't go anywhere else, great job!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Noisy, odd layout and poor utility"
Found the facilities ok but a lack of a clear arrival and departure area is annoying. The rooms are dark, poorly lit and not easy to figure out. The room was very loud all night. The bed and room appointments were new so that at least was ok. The elevator got stuck most times I used it.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
J
Loved every bit of it I have no complaints at all. All of the staff was friendly and the concierge helped me a great deal in surprising my boyfriend. She was wonderful. My stay was better than I exprected and the hotel was even better than it looked on pictures.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel right in the heart of south beach"
Stayed here for 2 nights after a cruise. Room was very comfortable. Really liked how large the shower was, huge. Staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Rooftop pool and lounge area very nice as well. My only minor complaint is with the control of the lighting in the room. All the lights are controlled by these panels on the wall which had up to 6 buttons on them. The hotel attendant did go over the different controls with us on arrival but still after 2 days we were pushing nearly every button trying to get any certain light to come on. The panels also gave off a bright blue light which made it a little difficult to sleep sometimes.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
josh
"Great hotel but rooms are small"
I went for the annual carnival in south beach. I enjoyed myself. Hotel staff is great !
5 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Nice hotel, nice area for vacation"
I enjoyed my stay at Dream, the rooms were nice but I've stayed I much nicer. Clean, but you could tell the rooms didn't receive tlc (stained shower tiles, dirty where floor meets wall, chips and scratches in furniture). The lighting in the room was odd, wasn't very bright and trying to do your hair and make up in the bathroom that had no counter space or good lighting was difficult. The lighting did have a nice ambiance and made the room look fancier. We tried to order room service for breakfast and the card was never taken off the door so we never received breakfast. My husband said he would never stay there again but I thought it was sufficient. All in all, I was happy with my stay, but it could have been much better
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Heidy
"Overall Good"
Location was great and close to most everything you needed by foot. The design of the rooms and the hotel itself were great and very unique. Staff was nice and paid attention to you. Everything went smooth from check in to check out. If booking this hotel make sure you know of all the fees upfront before doing so. The only downfalls that I had personally was that you had to call for ice and there wasnt an actual machine on any of the floors. The ice came quick and they were professional about it. The other not so great aspect of the hotel is that it is rather loud. Mainly because of the type of finishes they have in the rooms. The street noise is quiet but you can hear other rooms from all directions. In relation to the noise, the housekeeping staff is rather loud. A lot of slamming doors and they yell down the hall to one another. If youre looking for a unique place with a friendly staff and close to everything this is a good pick.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Dreams hotel MIAMI awesome"
amazing place to stay.Beautiful room I videoed it and told others about it. across the hall music was loud in one room, also I booked the hotel on hotels.com and they double charged me. on my card, waiting to see if charges drop.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
RAMANDA
Everything was great, would have liked to hear music more at the pool and lobby
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Heidi
Rooftop pool was amazing. Location was great. Service and staff were attentive and friendly. Room was uninviting, dark and small.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
melissa
"another awesome stay!"
Top hotel of Southbeach. Great location. Food is great. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. The decor is edgy and romantic. This is my second time staying here and its a very well kept hotel and amenities are awesome. Everyone working there is friendly helpful and I will stay here again and recommend it as well,GOOD JOB!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Gregory
"Nice location"
I enjoyed my stay at the Dream South Beach. It's in a great location, only takes one minute to get to all the action on Ocean Dr. The only issue I had was the mold smell in the room, but other then that everything was great!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Ashley
We stayed in one of their junior suites with a private terrace. It was absolutely gorgeous. The bed was super comfortable. Hotel service was amazing staff was wonderful. We received complimentary champagne on arrival. The entire experience was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Miami Getaway"
Great location. Pool area was tiny and the dim blue lighting in the room made it difficult to get ready for a night out.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Stay for our 20th Anniversary"
My husband and I are in our early 40's and are young at heart & chose this hotel because of its central location so that we could enjoy Miami’s nightlife. This hotel is in a safe section of town and we felt very comfortable walking around at night despite all of the sketchy looking homeless people. Our room was pretty small but clean however, the room was right next to an elevator which you could hear through the wall. We left the tv on @ night to drown the sound of it at night. Other than that, it was fairly quiet in the hallways and throughout the hotel.The hotel staff were polite and very attentive. We informed the front desk that we were on our anniversary & asked for a later checkout the last day of our stay. Hoping that they would provide us with a complimentary later checkout since the week that we were there (9/28 – 10/2/14) was their slow week, we were charged a discounted rate till 6pm and our key cards stopped working at 5pm! The hotel hosts a pool party every Sunday afternoon with hip hop music that primarily caters to an early 20’s crowd so if that’s not your thing, you may want to make other plans. It is Miami so if you’re looking for a trendy, fun place to stay, I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Shellz
"Great value in the middle of SoBe"
Found this great boutique style older hotel that has been refurbed and is in the middle of South Beach and close to all the activities. We stayed here to be close to the beach where we basically camped out for 4 days . The staff is great and accomodating.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Patrick
Great experience. Nice boutique hotel close to the beach. Friendly and professional staff! They were able to check me in early. Overall, I will come back to this hotel
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
chris
"Great hotel near everything south beach"
We had a great time while at Dream. The staff was great. The available bar and restaurant was quite possibly the best we've had at any hotel. The pool area was awesome, especially at night. It was close to everything. My only compliant was that the room was smaller than what the pictures lead you to believe. Out that than that, we well most likely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Fares
"Hotel is close to the beach."
Rooms are too small. Location is good. Near the beach and nightlife. Easy to get to other hotels, restaurants and stores in the area. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Everyone was great and welcoming to any need or request.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Travis
"Was Expecting Better"
This was my first time staying at a Dream hotel. I had heard a lot of great things about the Dream hotel properties in NYC from friends who have stayed there - from the comfortability of the beds to the design and atmosphere - and was expecting nothing less than a Dream as such. What I got was less than expected. The best part about the hotel is the design and the Naked Taco with poolside service. The bad parts - horribly uncomfortable mattresses, tiny rooms and the unkept pool area. The mattresses were thin and provided no support - there was nothing dream-y about this mattress, this was the most disappointing. The room was uncomfortably small - which I could get over if the only available seat to sit on wasn't the uncomfortable bed/mattress. The pool area was the second biggest let down. It was dirty and unkept. It looked like a huge party came through the day before and literally tore down umbrellas, stained and burned the pool day beds, and the flat screen tv's once mounted hung like someone tried to pick them off the wall and take them home - this was not the relaxing, upscale, boutique experience I was expecting. The best part of the entire hotel was the Naked Taco bar. Another positive was the staff were super helpful and friendly. I didn't mention my concerns to them but short of replacing the mattresses and renovating/fixing the pool area, there wasn't much they could do to fix my experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
We had an amazing time and the staff was exceptional always there when you need them and very nice and welcoming.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"a cozy 'cool' hide away in the middle of it all"
incredible location minutes away from all the action of Ocean Drive yet this place was a "DREAM" of get away that offered a sexy quiet place no be disturbed. Very small rooms but that's the case with these older historic places. Great blend of classic deco with modern Euro-shiek look. The staff was tops as well...
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Jock McQ
"CLOSE ENOUGH FOR COMFERABLE WALKING TO EVERYTHING"
WE LIKE SMALL CONTEMPORARY BOUTIQUE STYLE HOTEL ROOMS, THIS WAS NICE AND CLEAN ROOM. FRONT DESK SERVICE WAS GOOD VERY INFORMATIVE TO WHERE TO GO AND EAT. WE DID NOT EAT AT THE HOTEL RESTAURANT. THERE ARE COUNTLESS RESTAURANT ONE STREET UP (OCEAN DRIVE) WE HAD COCKTAILS AT PAPAGAYO AND HAD DINNER AT FISH CALLED AVALON, BOTH WERE GREAT PLACES
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
"Not a 4 stars"
Trendy boutique hotel, my room's floor was quite dirty, The service at the rooftop pool is non existent!!! they were changing the furniture as you are trying to relax, Bartender was absolutely absent and when around rude and disrespectful, I ordered a fresh juice it took about one hour after 2 requests. It was finally tended to me in a plastic coffee cup! Oscar was the only one behaving as a Host, they should promote him to manager, he seemed to be the only to care.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
ilham
I chose this hotel based on its location. The location is great. It's really close to the beach and you can walk to restaurants and bars. As for the room, we received a free upgrade since this hotel is one of the VIP hotels. The room is very modern and was very nice. I really liked the decor and the finishes. However, since our room was on the first floor, we didn't have a nice view. I also felt like there wasn't enough lighting.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nice location"
I enjoyed the hotel although the room was quite small. There wasn't enough room for your clothes or to hang used towels.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Funmi
"Nice Botique Hotel"
We stayed here for 2 nights and had a great time. The room was small, but great for a couple that just used it to sleep. The modern feel of the room was very fun and we enjoyed the unusual lighting. I would say the only bad thing about the hotel was the slow elevator. It would take an eternity. Great rate for the location. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"amazing"
We stayed for a night and it was amazing. We got champagne and the staff was super Friendly
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Excellent hotel and very clean. Don't eat at the restaurant downstairs. I order some food and found a white hair.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"My Dream came true"
Had a wonderful time at the dream hotel. I enjoyed the in room lighting system it really set a romantic tone when you walked in. The room was clean and the cleaning staff was very flexible with the time they were able to come in. I appreciated the valet parking staff as well althought I felt like the price was a bit much but hey! that's the price of comfort I guess. I would def recommended this hotel to another couple
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Mic
"Calm in the heart of SoBe"
I've been to SoBe a few times and I've stayed in similarly small/boutique hotels and a big resort. I found The Dream to be a nice mix of being just off Ocean but still not on the super hustle and bustle. They did offer a room in the more quiet building where the lobby is but I opted for a 2nd floor in the older building…noise was there but nothing too bad or too late (then again if you're in SoBe you're probably going out).
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
JV
"- a good dream : )"
Great staff !!!!! (& location). Room was on the small side but the design details/textures/finishes in the room (and lobby/pool) where AMAZING !!!! The lighting in the room really sets a dream mood : ) Had a great stay !
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Allen
"Great Hotel!"
We had an awesome experience, the room was super clean, they even picked up our tab because one of the doors to our room came off the hindge they were very attentive, super sweet we can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Janice
No parking! And make up is not easy to put on in the room.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"I'll recommend it to my people"
Is really cool pool nice and clean the staff hard working people i will go back
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nightmare valet"
We were in such a rush. Valet took over 45mins. (It was very hot out). Plus my boyfriend's wallet went missing. They were nice and smiley but hmm. ..cash and id gone...not a good way to go back go home after an 11hr drive. Plus taxes were so much $100 more than we expected spending.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Riana
"Beyond awesome"
Words can't describe how awesome and futuristic the hotel is in the inside and the base and pool in the rooftop amazing great view day and night looking forward to my next stay at the dreams
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Carlos Diaz
"Poor. They don't favor Hispanics or young adults.."
I checked in for a week in south beach. At first, before I paid the staff was more than friendly. Gave us champagne at check-in, informed us about there beach section.. Etc After you pay they no longer have there customer service appeal... I visited the rooftop pool and was more than displeased $20 drinks, & the bartenders/pool attendants were extremely rude. At the pool, What seemed to me was they assumed we were loitering because of our skin color. After I mentioned how that was rude and unexpected they quickly defended themselves. They had no interest in what I had to say and I certainly will not be returning.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Longo
"nice hotel , excellent spot next to the beach"
love the location in the middle of everything close to the beach , stores and restaurants
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
mayrita
"Nightmare"
This hotel is way overpriced and hotel employes not nice. Avoid this place it is not a Dream it's a Nightmare.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
J.L.
I spent my bday vaca here and I definitely plan to come back again next year!
5 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Great hotel, would recommend it, bit pricey for me along with SB, much Improved SB from 5 years ago
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"In the thick of the action"
This was a wonderful hotel and I would return there for any future trips to South Beach. Staff was very helpful and it's in walking distance to everything.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014