All hotels in Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
15471 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH, 44136, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice hotel where I needed to be for my party"
We arrived late the front desk was very helpful. Next day they helped us find a great sightseeing location. The Rock & Roll hall of fame!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
We thought it was very nice. Quiet. We thought it was a little pricey for a week night, but overall it was nice. Thanks
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Leroy Sargent
"Hotel going thru transition"
Previously stay at this hotel, it seemed busier in prior visits. This time the feeling was different. It seems the hotel was transitioning to new ownership the night of my stay. Just a recommendation to new owners, the furniture and general condition of rooms were a little worn down. Compare to other hotel at the same rate, it was average at best. Stay at this hotel because of convenience.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Nice Hotel Affordable Room Service"
We had a very nice stay. The room was clean. The bed was very comfy. I especially appreciate the affordable room service. Being able to order food until 1:30am. We will stay here again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Sheri
awesome :)
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Not What I Expected"
I've stayed in several Holiday Inn Express' over the years and they all provided free breakfast, ranging from continental to full breakfast. This place, however, offered nothing. What was even more disappointing is that the housecleaning staff did not replenish our soap, shampoo, coffee, etc. I had to call the front desk. How hard is it to do that part of your job? Geez!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Marty
"Easy access off I-80"
It was a basic Holiday Inn, nothing special. It was very convenient on and off the highway.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Jen
A problem with the clerk. Indicated that we were double billed although we had prepaid. I couldn't understand her concern and questioned her more than once. I finally went to our room and said whatever will be will be. It was late and we ate at the bar. Very good.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"great location, way too much $$"
Room had dust everywhere. The room and amenities are very dated. A serious investment needs to be made, especially considering it was $139 a night
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Okay but rather dated."
Was disappointed. Very dated decor and baths. Most uncomfortable bed and pillows I've slept on in hotels in a long time. The A/C made unusual noises when it cycled down. The shower didn't work properly. Sink was very small and toiletry amenities were sparse...not even two bars of soap for the shower and sink. Would not recommend the hotel restaurant at all. Friends met us for breakfast and we started with syrup on one of our sets of silverware and napkins when we just sat down and there was no syrup on the table. Rather than apologize, the waitress stated the syrup gets everywhere. Food was cold when it was just brought to the table. Coffee was very weak and expensive. There was a sign in the elevator stating they are working on some issues, but to let management know if you have problems so you can give them a "10" rating...really??!! Maybe they should fix the issues or at least give the appearance they're under renovation. There was absolutely no sign of that.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Ann
"Pretty Nice for our 1 night stay"
The only negatives were that the sink dripped and you had to turn it a certain way to make it stop and the bathroom smelled like urine. They also need to fix their ice & soda machines cause one or the other was out of order on each floor. The positives was the customer service at the front desk and the overall atmosphere ..I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Valerie
"Room was disappointing."
There was some denture cleaner left in the room partly used. A lot of dust on the tv stand. Bathtub didn't drain. Not what I expected from a Holiday Inn. I told the front desk they didn't seem to care .wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Staff great, cleanliness ehhh"
The staff was so helpful and friendly. The place was nice and the indoor pool was great. There wasn't a small end for my toddler so we had to hold him the whole time, but I'm not sure that would be an "issue" really. They did have a better fitness area than I have seen at other hotels. The room was nice but the tub had dark stains on the bottom and there were dried droplets of something all over. *hopefully cleaner* The rooms on one side of the hotel were by the parking lot and the other side by the freeway which were both noisey. On our way out we heard a lady moaning from her room. I understand this is WAYYY too much information, but I thought it was way too much for my toddler to hear too. I would think they would have a better way of blocking the noise from the rooms. It is very close to The Cleveland Clinic and a very nice mall. There are also a lot of great places to eat around. It's convenient. I'm on the fence about how I would rate this hotel.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Cleveland stay"
Sheets were old and thin. Bathroom was dirty and for the cost of the stay and no complimentary breakfast not worth the money. Comfort inn was cheaper and cleaner. I guess you're paying for the name at the Hilton
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Strongsville, OH Stay"
Our stay was great and we were well taken care of.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Business Traveler"
Overall just "ok". Hotel needs an update and some TLC. Hallways hot and uncomfortable due to no air conditioning. Carpets throughout are stained. Smelled somewhat stale and dank. Room ok and basically clean. Bathroom kind of small with no counterspace around sink. Front desk personnel were very nice. Located near a good selection of national chain restaurants. Will probably look for another hotel for my next trip to Cleveland.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Randy
"Great service, average rooms, great location"
The hotel is located right off of the highway, so it's very easy to get in and out of it. The check in was smooth and they offered me three free breafast vouchers (the breakfast was great). When we walked into our room we were hit by the smell of urine. Someone had used the bathroom and not flushed, and somehow the maids didn't catch it. The a/c was off, so you can imagine the smell. It also made me worry about what else was "missed." I checked in around midnight, so decided against moving rooms. Other than that, this hotel is about what you'd expect from a Holiday Inn. Nothing great, but probably one of the better options in that price range, in that area.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"Very poor quality"
The afternoon manager tried to do his best the hotel is not what it once was. the room was dirty there were chips on the floor we found a straight pin on the carpet make me wonder if the room was cleaned at all or just straightened up. The spa was now full of wood chips and 4 big rocks and the pool was in need of repair. overall I would never stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Rich
We enjoyed our stay. This was an overnight stay for my daughter and her friends after 8th grade graduation. The room was very comfortable, the pool area was very nice and room service was excellent. For the price, I'd say it was worth it.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
Shonnie
"A great place for a weary traveler"
The staff was very helpful, the room was great, and I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
Ted
"50th reunion"
Stay was fine, room was clean. Old style very small bath room . Worst part was smoking was allowed at front entrance. Had to walk through a cloud of smoke every time you entered or exited hotel.
Other trip May 30, 2013
TP
"Very nice hotel, right outside of Cleveland!"
I booked this room after finding it on this website and reading the reviews. We got a great deal for one night. My husband and I were very surprised and pleased with the size of the room. It was much bigger than we were expecting and perfectly clean. Our room had 5 pillows compared to the usual 2-3. The hotel staff was very nice & friendly. I had requested a non-ground floor room, they had misunderstood and thought I wanted a ground floor room. After clarifying, they immediately switched us to a room on the 3rd floor. We did not visit the restaurant, nor did we get to enjoy the breakfast we were looking forward to, because we overslept the following morning.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2013
L.N.D.
"Nice room/ common areas not so hot."
Pleasantly surprised, was expecting it to be worse. The common areas need work, but are room was completely fine.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Dr. Mike
Excellent service!!! would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price......"
Very clean and updated hotel. The on site lounge has a great menu and the bar staff friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
"Convenient to I80"
We had a very restless noisy night. The nearby traffic from the airport was annoying, but not nearly as bad as the noisy heating unit on the wall. We ended up turning off the heat and dealing with being cold. When I let the staff know that the heating unit needed replacement it wasn't even written down. Also, there is no complimentary breakfast and I was too bleary eyed to attempt making coffee in my room. Thank goodness for a nearby Panera! Overall I expected more from a Holiday Inn and I will avoid this hotel in future travels.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2013
Kate
"Great older hotel"
We had a nice stay, the hotel is older but well maintained. One elevator was out but two others were available. Front desk and resturaunts service was great!
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
Jen
"Very comfy hotel"
Room was very comfortable and clean and felt very up to date. Pool was great! Restaurant was nice but pricey for what was just a regular breakfast - nothing fancy.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
LF
"Nice and clean"
We were in town for a Jr hockey tournament. The room was basic but clean and comfortable. The restaurant was as expected for the price but wait staff was not very helpful. I would stay again if our hockey team plays again in the area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Shelly
"No Holiday in strongsville"
Noisy / Dirty heating unit. Worn furnishings. Noise from hallways and room above. Broken chairs in bar area not removed until a patron collapsed in one.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Harry
"not a full free bakefast!!"
when you book your reservation it said "free full breakfast" but at the check-in they just give you a $10 dollars voucher per person for breakfast on the attached restaurant.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
deceived customer
We requested and received a room near the elevator. The only problem with that was that we could hear the elevators everytime they were in use.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great Value, Could Use a Renovation"
Perhaps it was solely isolated to my room, but my corner Junior Suite had signs of water damage (huge blistering behind the paint / wall paper) in the corner close to the window. Add that to the dated bathrooms and I came away with a sense that a makeover was overdue. HOWEVER, I will say that the staff (notably, Ryan from the front desk) was EXTREMELY friendly & courteous. Give these employees a product that they can fully support (renovated hotel) and I have no doubt that this hotel could exceed expectations and reach for 5 stars.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"Clean, Convenient, Good Location,"
Hotel was very nice, very big. My room was about as far from the front desk & lobby as can be--long walk to restaurant, or if you forget something & have to go back. Lots of teams & events happening on weekends--may have extra conversations & gatherings in hallways that can possibly get loud- if your room is near those groups. However they do have someone walk around at night to make sure halls are quiet. Clean room, comfortable, good breakfast, friendly staff. No microwave or fridge in room, which would have been nice. Convenient, good location. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Theresa
"nice hotel"
It was a nice hotel. Nothing unexpected, just the way you want it to be. I was traveling on business, and it was a nice place at a fair price.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
Jack
"Conveniently located"
Very quiet hotel, despite being right next to a busy highway. Even with the room across the hall having a 24/7 cocktail party, once we closed our door, we couldn't hear a thing. I never heard any footsteps or even a toilet flushing in an adjacent room (a big pet peeve of mine in other hotels!). The hotel is very conveniently located, close to several major highways, the South Park Mall and surrounding shopping/dining (good stuff, not just a bunch of fast food), Cleveland-Hopkins Airport (but not so close that you're constantly hearing planes go by!), the Cleveland Metroparks and just a short drive to downtown Cleveland. The lobby bar is very cozy and serves a full menu of above-average bar food until 2am. The hotel restaurant was less impressive. It took fifteen minutes for someone to show up to take our order, and ten minutes later we were informed they were out of what we'd ordered and we had to start all over. I wrote it off as being Christmas Eve and maybe their food deliveries were delayed by the holiday and a lot of staff was on vacation or something. The food was good, anyway. We would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
Vicki
All the staff were exceptionally attentive.
4 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2012
Barb
"Holiday Inn Strongsville"
We stay at Holiday Inn Strongsville five or sic times a year for family events. It is a clean, competent hotel frequented by air staff from Hopkins Airport.
3 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Bill K
"Decent overnight"
Decent for overnight while traveling. A bit noisy on the first floor.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"convenient and nicely upgraded rooms"
clean, located right off of the highway with gas station next door, close to great restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2012
Renee
"An above average travellers hotel"
Minor maintenance items (such as tub and sink caulking,some unfilled screw holes in bathroom, and some indicator lights out on one of the elevators) were less than high standard. Having an in house restaurant and bar were nice.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Decent"
All was good. Only disappointment was that there was no bath tub. Breakfast was decent but not complimentary, but was a full service restaurant. They do have good beers on tap and a late night bar lounge.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
"Old Holiday Inn"
We stayed 2 nights over Thanksgiving. Hotel is old and in need of some TLC. The location was good-right off I-71 but the overall condition was very disappointing. Only pluses-room was quiet and bed was comfortable.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Same location as psychic faiar"
It was pleasant. Unfortunately the pool was a little cold for my taste. Also the bathroom floor was so cold, I had to put towels down to walk if I was in there in my bare feet. Hotel staff was very accommodating and polite.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Could use a tiny little bit o updating especially in the bathroom but the hotel and the room were spotless and the bed was comfortable. Friendly staff. While the bar was a bit pricy, the bartenders were very friendly and efficient an the food was very good.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Chuck
"Couldn't Sleep"
Hotel was nice and clean. Unfortunately, we were on the first floor. All night we were kept awake by slamming doors. We're not sure if it was the guests or the front desk making noise, but we couldn't get a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Clean room, Very polite and helpful staff. Location was good for what I needed (close to interstate and close to B spot burger joint). Breakfast was not provided. Food at onsite restaurant was mediocre and fairly expensive. Overall very nice one night stay.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Hotel was ok - other guests were not."
We were there over the weekend and discovered that there were also 9 youth hockey teams as well. We discovered this when we came to the hotel and the halls were full of them playing hockey. Every floor - in the way, screaming, yelling, running all over. Where were the adults? In their rooms drinking. Not a pleasant experience and the cops even had to be there to tell the kids to behave. If you plan a stay here - call first and find out what is going on. I had to call and complain both nights to get the kids out of the halls.
Business trip Sep 29, 2012
MrsD
"Good Value for money for a short stay"
Good Hotel for the price we booked however, it was in a pretty bad shape. The lift was old and clunky. Although the room was decent and comfortable, the bathroom left a lot to be desired. The bathroom was more of what you find at Super 8 rather than a Holiday Inn.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Aliasgar T
Overall okay. Bathroom is very small.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012