All hotels in Artesia, California, United States of America
16905 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA, 90701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.7
"it was cheap, now i know why"
Between the freeway noise and the door that barely closed, I shouldn't have been surprised to find 2 cockroaches in the tub when I woke in the morning... But I was. I will say that they quickly fixed the door lock that didn't latch when I checked in. But shouldn't someone have fixed the door before I checked in? The sheets were clean, at least.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Jay
"Won't stay again"
Room is old and noisy. Hard to sleep. Sofa bed is broken and narrow.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
feng
"not worth it."
if you love your family dont stay here..you get waht you pay for.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
ramon
"Great convenient hotel to stay"
Stay was very comfortable except for the outdoor hottub was not working.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Not bad"
Close to freeway and restaurants, room was a little dated, could use some upgrades. Would probably try them again.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Average"
The hotel was average. The lobby was recently renovated, but the rooms have not been. There was a nice television, granite counter tops, and a moderately comfortable bed. I was running a Marathon and desperately wanted to shower before my flight, but the front desk associate would not allow a later checkout.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Rob
UNSATISFACTORY. ..
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
MR . WHITE
I was not happy with my stay. The comforter was stained and the bathroom was old and rundown. There was no hot water in the shower. The hotel maintenance and staff were quick to respond but they did not fix the problem. I had to call for towels each day because no clean towels were left in my room after it was slightly cleaned. The pictures online do not hardly mirror the true appearance of the room I received. I was highly disappointed.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Shun
I liked the hotel, the front desk staff are very nice and polite,when you request for something they send it right away..although the pool was a little bit dirty,and we stayed for two nights and the housekeeping did not clean our room and bathroom..Theres a lot of stores near the hotel and a Dennys in fron of the hotel...overall,i would come back and stay in this hotel again.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jun C.
"Closer to Little India and the conveniences"
Staff didn't come to clean the room on the second day.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"ok"
Other than not letting us check in til almost 5pm ( they let us check out at 1 when we left which was nice)- the hotel was a good bargain for the price, the room was really big and the location was convenient. Nothing special but the staff were nice and overall a good trip
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
markc
Average hotel. The biggest fault here is breakfast. Ending too early - 9:30 on Saturday. Broken waffle maker and literally nothing left except bagels half an hour before the brekfast end.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Maciej
"Not for leisure"
I would not recommend Quality Inn and Suites in Cerritos for a leisure stay because it will disappoint. Location is right next to the freeway. Hotel staff do not smile and is not in the mood to welcome ir answer any questions. I had to go and take a long walk back to the front office to get my "electronic" key reset. Bath tub gets filled with water when I shower. So I would not recommend this hotel if you are on vacation.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Just a great place"
Had a great time Thx
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Rachel Valverde
"Inexpensive"
When I first checked in at 2am the key card that the front desk gave me didn't work. After he gave me another I tried the hotel room door again. This time it worked, but the bed was unmade, the TV was on, towels where on the floor, other people's trash was still inside the room. We asked for another room. The front desk person gave us another "upgraded" room. It turned out to be a pretty good room, that was much more secure. All that we saw was a stain on a bed sheet. FYI: It didn't really affect me, but the used hotel bath towels were taken by the cleaning staff and not returned. This meant I didn't have a larger bath towel at one point. TIP: There isn't much food for breakfast, so if you use this hotel expect to eat at the Denny's restaurant in the parking lot.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Ric
Some loudness in the next door neighborhood. .I can still recommend to some friends.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Hotel didn't have my name on system"
When you book through Expedia (Prepaid with itinerary number). STILL you make sure to call this hotel at least 24 hours before your arrival to make sure that the hotel has your name on their system.
Tri
"DO NOT GO HERE"
It was horrible, I do not recommend this hotel at all! No clean towels, the toilet did not flush, the pool was yellow and dirty with no signs of chemicals to clean it, the hot tub did not work, and they lied about having a breakfast buffet it was just muffins.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Armando
"It was ok."
The guy at the front desk that day was very helpful ans even printed out a map with directions for us! The hotel is right off the high way so you hear all that noise but the rooms were clean. The only problem we truly had was that someone tried opening out door like at 3:00am.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Silvia
"Convenient to my route and handy to Denny's Café"
Good facilities. However, even with a huge banquet room for breakfast, by the time I got there everything worth eating or drinking was gone! We were fortunate, therefore, that a Denny's restaurant was right in front of the motel, albeit a rather poor Denny's...
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Not a good experience at all. Smelled like mildew. Asked for non smoking room got a smoking room. Asked for queen beds got double beds. Shower head dirty black. Sink was coming apart. Was not comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
jody
"not worth the convenience"
not a place i would stay again, or recommend. the front door to the room looked as though it had been pried open a few times with a crow bar. An attempt had been made to straighten the door, but they failed. The bed skirt was nasty, stained from some type of liquid, The door to the bathroom had been repaired many times with different screws, but was still coming apart. the toilet tank had a lid from another size and shape tank, leaving inches uncovered on both sides. Mold in the shower grout. Easily the nastiest place I've ever stayed. AVOID STAYING AT THIS QUALITY INN AT ALL COST.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice place outside!"
Nice place outside to bad never got to see inside the room because the desk clerk refused me said I needed another credit card with $100 dollars on it for incdentals after the room was booked and confirmed.nice to find this out as I arrive with my date that im refused my room .could of put extra on card or told me this at time of booking. No left me hanging instead.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Easy going guy
"Saturday Night"
Stayed there on a saturday night, the price for 1 Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator is good, the room is very comfortable, it was clean, and it also had a microwave and both the fridge and microwave work wich is a big PLUS.
Other trip May 11, 2014
A
What a nightmare. Embarrassing
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Rd
"Cheaper rate motel"
Not so clean room flooring, linens are ok, front desk helpful
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
It was good for the price however the area not so great, we noticed some illegal activity (paying by the hour type) using this hotel. Other than that the hotel was decent.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Fifi
"Love the hideaway"
Will comeback
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
David m
"poor hotel overall"
This hotel is not meant for family staying, we paid around more than reasonable rate per day per room but it looked like an motel interior, room condition, and house keeping wise. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone with family.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Suresh
"Really great place"
For a motel this was a great experience. It's not a resort so didn't rate it as such, but for a motel it was clean, smelled nice, and very comfy!! WILL revisit!!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Carlos at the front desk was awesome!! Great customer service.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"aging facility unconcerned mgmt"
my room was unmade until nearly 3:00 PM despite requests for earlier attention. No soap provided in barhroom. Clock in room non functionimg-no batteries. Breakfast provided marginal but acceptable. Still plan to return.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Overall fabulous stay. Great room, comfortable bed, convenient location.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
I love like that it's a great place to just sneak away to and relax!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"meh"
I at first we were pleased to find this hotel because we were tiered, our happiness was halted due to the suprise that the beds were uncomfertable, the sheets felt like sand paper,the pool was super cold,the hot tub was not bubbley enough,the internet was super bad -_-, although the breakfast was good,hot and ready
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Hotel in need of complete remodel. Worn out
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Jack
"Okay for the price.."
Okay..
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
What made my stay the best was the front lobby receptionist. There was a mistake on what type of room I payed for & he took care of it without hesitation. Definitely will be coming back.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2013
J
"I tried but can't complain too much for the cost"
Toilet wouldn't flush, took 2 or more tries each flush and had to hold down handle. The door lock worked when it wanted to, we had to get 4 sets of keys and they worked when they wanted to. Breakfast was not worth the wait, better off standing in line for Dennys next door and paying! I won't be staying here again! Staff was actually helpful, but not their fault for things that need more than a good staff to fix!! Woke up to kids next door banging on the door, the highlight of our stay!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Whittier Dad
"False advertisement and BAD customer experience"
Purchased room on Expedia - chosen bc of the accomodations listed. Upon arrival DID NOT receive the room described. When I asked the Guest Services Desk attendent he stated sorry this is what you paid for. If you want the rom that is listed there it will be $40 more! I asked to talk to a supervisor and she wouldn't come to the desk, the attendent just said that was the final decision. I refused to pay the extra $ for the room that I had already paid for and was told there would be no refund bc it was paid for through Expedia. I obviously took the room they gave me but asked for managements number to try and remedy this disappointment and false adverstisement in the morning. It is now 2 weeks later and I have YET to connect with the GM of this location. I'm still waiting for some kind of closure other than 'suck it up and count my loses'. I would NOT suggest this hotel to others purely on bad customer experience.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Bring your own pillow"
We arrived to early to check in but the staff was very friendly. Whae we came back in the evening there was a prostitute standing outside. We got to our room and the pillow's on the bead were no bigger then a throw pillow. Room was clean people were friendly but the prostitute outside was a little much.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Unfriendly staff"
if you need comfort go somewhere else. If u want to save money go somewhere else
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"clean room and friendly staff"
The only problen was we missed breakfast because it was served from 8am to 9am only.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ernie
"Good place for business travelers"
It was fine, I have stayed in better and also worse. It is a motor hotel and offers a clean room and good fare for breakfast. Denny's is adjacent as well.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Robin M.
"Stay at your own risk"
Charged$90.00 per night for Monday and Tuesday. My 3 year old son' s feet was as black as this font within 15 minutes of walking bare foot on carpet. Tv will turn off by default in 15 min unless you do something with remote. Shower keeps on turning off. Manager profiles SMOKERS. Bed was so bad, I had to get my back adjusted. Manager maria say it is under new ownership. They are working on fixing thing. Then they should not be charging $90.00 per night for week night. No lights available by full size dress mirror. Matter of fact that is the darkest part of room. Bathroom fan and shower make so much noise I had to hold my son's hand when he used it. No dead bolt on door. My room key was one time use only. Yes one time use only. I had to get new key every time I had to enter my room. I should have checked ratting of this place before I booked it. I would not have paid more then 30.00 per night at this place.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Hemen
Everything was great but the bathtub was not as clean as it should have been and housekeeping kept knocking in the morning even though our check out was at 12. The room was great and the bed was amazingly comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice hotel and staff."
Great staff, helped us with several issues. Prices are very reasonable, also possible to make deal with reception. Danny's restaurant is in the same area as the hotel and is close till very late, so it's possible to have very late dinner. We really enjoyed it.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Jiri
"Easy freeway access."
Not much of an experience. Mediocre hotel in a mediocre area. All I heard was doors slamming all night and the freeway.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Lots of problem, but a very good staff"
There were a lot of problems with the hotel - keys that didn't work, smelly room -- but the staff was very helpful in solving the problems. I wound up with a different room that was much better.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice but noisy"
Check in was quick. Hotel and room were okay. Staff was friendly. The only complaint is that the freeway ran right in front of our room so it was pretty noisy through out the entire night. We also had a group of kids next door that kept slamming their door but that was just our luck. Oh and our door didn't work properly but they apologized for that at check out and said it would be fixed soon.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013