All hotels in Artesia, California, United States of America
16905 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA, 90701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
    2.7
Decent stay within 15 minutes from Disney park. Recommended for families
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
It was ok. Only one ice machine on the second floor. Breakfast ran out of everything and re-fill very slowly. Complai to front desk and was told it was slow because of hiloday. Not cool
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Victor
"Get what you pay for"
The breakfast was cold, the carpet in the hotel room was very dirty leaving my white socks black. The sheets had stains and the lock on the doors did not work.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"a bit tired"
And I'm not into a Denny's as part of the building complex but it was not a conflict of parking. It was an OK place. A little worn. Seemed to be a favorite for Asian tour groups so there were busloads at the breakfast room. Nice location right odd the freeway. And there were all the stores needed within a couple of blocks.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice and good for the pride hotel"
The room is big enough for four people. It has the standard amenities that you need for a quick night stay. The air conditioning is cool enough but I think it won't cool beyond 70 degrees. But overall it's good for its price.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Minion
"Awesome Staff..."
I booked a room at the spur of the moment, I was looking for something clean, reasonable and in that area. I was happy. It was the staff that I was most impressed with. Daniel (front desk) ), Cynthia (head of housekeeping?) and Mellisa (front desk) each made a planned one night stay into a quite comfortable three nights. I couldn't have asked for better customer service, and for me that made up for the few little issues I had. My business partner and I plan to book frequently for our 'relaxation' days. The quiet and cleanliness made us more than comfortable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
M.
"I don't recommend it"
The restrooms were so old and nasty, no towels, the rooms were smelly and no wifi , I order a non smoking rooms and they were about 4 to 5 guys outside my room smoking al they long so the room was stinky. The time for the swimming pool was 10 to 10 and it was closed at 6 and the following day they open at almost 11. The breakfast was not good
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
cecy
Breakfast was disgusting we have to wait in queue for the dishes to get filled with breakfast there was no fruits in the breakfast 50% of the people walked away by looking at the situation and moreover cops were stationed all the time giving us a sense that this hotel surrounding are more sensitive to illegal stuff , as a new comers to the state this was really scary
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Rooms we old and run down and in need of maintenance. All the outlets we loose. There was furniture all over the property. Not sure if they were remodeling. Trash cans were over flowing outside. Breakfast was stale. On a good note, location was good and there was a Dennys on the property. Will not stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not the best but it does the trick"
Room was clean and comfortable. It is conveniently located on the side of the freeway and surprisingly you are not woken up by the sound the passing cars. What you could hear was the neighbors talking down the hallway or running their shower. I do wish there would have been better lighting. Over all our stay was good and economic.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice n clean"
Aaron at the front desk really helpful. Everything is fine here except that during peak days the breakfast buffet is a shame and the staff doesn't bother to refill.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"it was cheap, now i know why"
Between the freeway noise and the door that barely closed, I shouldn't have been surprised to find 2 cockroaches in the tub when I woke in the morning... But I was. I will say that they quickly fixed the door lock that didn't latch when I checked in. But shouldn't someone have fixed the door before I checked in? The sheets were clean, at least.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Jay
"Won't stay again"
Room is old and noisy. Hard to sleep. Sofa bed is broken and narrow.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
feng
"not worth it."
if you love your family dont stay here..you get waht you pay for.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
ramon
"Great convenient hotel to stay"
Stay was very comfortable except for the outdoor hottub was not working.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Not bad"
Close to freeway and restaurants, room was a little dated, could use some upgrades. Would probably try them again.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Average"
The hotel was average. The lobby was recently renovated, but the rooms have not been. There was a nice television, granite counter tops, and a moderately comfortable bed. I was running a Marathon and desperately wanted to shower before my flight, but the front desk associate would not allow a later checkout.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Rob
UNSATISFACTORY. ..
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
MR . WHITE
I was not happy with my stay. The comforter was stained and the bathroom was old and rundown. There was no hot water in the shower. The hotel maintenance and staff were quick to respond but they did not fix the problem. I had to call for towels each day because no clean towels were left in my room after it was slightly cleaned. The pictures online do not hardly mirror the true appearance of the room I received. I was highly disappointed.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Shun
I liked the hotel, the front desk staff are very nice and polite,when you request for something they send it right away..although the pool was a little bit dirty,and we stayed for two nights and the housekeeping did not clean our room and bathroom..Theres a lot of stores near the hotel and a Dennys in fron of the hotel...overall,i would come back and stay in this hotel again.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Jun C.
"Closer to Little India and the conveniences"
Staff didn't come to clean the room on the second day.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"ok"
Other than not letting us check in til almost 5pm ( they let us check out at 1 when we left which was nice)- the hotel was a good bargain for the price, the room was really big and the location was convenient. Nothing special but the staff were nice and overall a good trip
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
markc
Average hotel. The biggest fault here is breakfast. Ending too early - 9:30 on Saturday. Broken waffle maker and literally nothing left except bagels half an hour before the brekfast end.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Maciej
"Not for leisure"
I would not recommend Quality Inn and Suites in Cerritos for a leisure stay because it will disappoint. Location is right next to the freeway. Hotel staff do not smile and is not in the mood to welcome ir answer any questions. I had to go and take a long walk back to the front office to get my "electronic" key reset. Bath tub gets filled with water when I shower. So I would not recommend this hotel if you are on vacation.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Just a great place"
Had a great time Thx
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Rachel Valverde
"Inexpensive"
When I first checked in at 2am the key card that the front desk gave me didn't work. After he gave me another I tried the hotel room door again. This time it worked, but the bed was unmade, the TV was on, towels where on the floor, other people's trash was still inside the room. We asked for another room. The front desk person gave us another "upgraded" room. It turned out to be a pretty good room, that was much more secure. All that we saw was a stain on a bed sheet. FYI: It didn't really affect me, but the used hotel bath towels were taken by the cleaning staff and not returned. This meant I didn't have a larger bath towel at one point. TIP: There isn't much food for breakfast, so if you use this hotel expect to eat at the Denny's restaurant in the parking lot.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Ric
Some loudness in the next door neighborhood. .I can still recommend to some friends.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Hotel didn't have my name on system"
When you book through Expedia (Prepaid with itinerary number). STILL you make sure to call this hotel at least 24 hours before your arrival to make sure that the hotel has your name on their system.
Tri
"DO NOT GO HERE"
It was horrible, I do not recommend this hotel at all! No clean towels, the toilet did not flush, the pool was yellow and dirty with no signs of chemicals to clean it, the hot tub did not work, and they lied about having a breakfast buffet it was just muffins.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Armando
"It was ok."
The guy at the front desk that day was very helpful ans even printed out a map with directions for us! The hotel is right off the high way so you hear all that noise but the rooms were clean. The only problem we truly had was that someone tried opening out door like at 3:00am.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Silvia
"Convenient to my route and handy to Denny's Café"
Good facilities. However, even with a huge banquet room for breakfast, by the time I got there everything worth eating or drinking was gone! We were fortunate, therefore, that a Denny's restaurant was right in front of the motel, albeit a rather poor Denny's...
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Not a good experience at all. Smelled like mildew. Asked for non smoking room got a smoking room. Asked for queen beds got double beds. Shower head dirty black. Sink was coming apart. Was not comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
jody
"not worth the convenience"
not a place i would stay again, or recommend. the front door to the room looked as though it had been pried open a few times with a crow bar. An attempt had been made to straighten the door, but they failed. The bed skirt was nasty, stained from some type of liquid, The door to the bathroom had been repaired many times with different screws, but was still coming apart. the toilet tank had a lid from another size and shape tank, leaving inches uncovered on both sides. Mold in the shower grout. Easily the nastiest place I've ever stayed. AVOID STAYING AT THIS QUALITY INN AT ALL COST.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice place outside!"
Nice place outside to bad never got to see inside the room because the desk clerk refused me said I needed another credit card with $100 dollars on it for incdentals after the room was booked and confirmed.nice to find this out as I arrive with my date that im refused my room .could of put extra on card or told me this at time of booking. No left me hanging instead.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Easy going guy
"Saturday Night"
Stayed there on a saturday night, the price for 1 Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator is good, the room is very comfortable, it was clean, and it also had a microwave and both the fridge and microwave work wich is a big PLUS.
Other trip May 11, 2014
A
What a nightmare. Embarrassing
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Rd
"Cheaper rate motel"
Not so clean room flooring, linens are ok, front desk helpful
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
It was good for the price however the area not so great, we noticed some illegal activity (paying by the hour type) using this hotel. Other than that the hotel was decent.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Fifi
"Love the hideaway"
Will comeback
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
David m
"poor hotel overall"
This hotel is not meant for family staying, we paid around more than reasonable rate per day per room but it looked like an motel interior, room condition, and house keeping wise. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone with family.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Suresh
"Really great place"
For a motel this was a great experience. It's not a resort so didn't rate it as such, but for a motel it was clean, smelled nice, and very comfy!! WILL revisit!!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Carlos at the front desk was awesome!! Great customer service.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"aging facility unconcerned mgmt"
my room was unmade until nearly 3:00 PM despite requests for earlier attention. No soap provided in barhroom. Clock in room non functionimg-no batteries. Breakfast provided marginal but acceptable. Still plan to return.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Overall fabulous stay. Great room, comfortable bed, convenient location.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
I love like that it's a great place to just sneak away to and relax!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"meh"
I at first we were pleased to find this hotel because we were tiered, our happiness was halted due to the suprise that the beds were uncomfertable, the sheets felt like sand paper,the pool was super cold,the hot tub was not bubbley enough,the internet was super bad -_-, although the breakfast was good,hot and ready
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Hotel in need of complete remodel. Worn out
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Jack
"Okay for the price.."
Okay..
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
What made my stay the best was the front lobby receptionist. There was a mistake on what type of room I payed for & he took care of it without hesitation. Definitely will be coming back.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2013
J
"I tried but can't complain too much for the cost"
Toilet wouldn't flush, took 2 or more tries each flush and had to hold down handle. The door lock worked when it wanted to, we had to get 4 sets of keys and they worked when they wanted to. Breakfast was not worth the wait, better off standing in line for Dennys next door and paying! I won't be staying here again! Staff was actually helpful, but not their fault for things that need more than a good staff to fix!! Woke up to kids next door banging on the door, the highlight of our stay!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013