All hotels in Artesia, California, United States of America
16905 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA, 90701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.7
    2.7
    2.5
"Bad Experience"
Room not clean, roaches in room, small refrigerator not working properly, phone not operable, this was the 1st rm. Requested another rm.( 2nd.) not as clean, Hotel window at first not closing, after I messed with it, then it closed. Front desk very polite and understanding.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Henry
"Nice hotel, not so far from disney land"
We like the hotel service and room. Also they have breakfast where u can find variety of breakfast food like belgian waffles, cookies, etc, coffee, hot tea. Quit location, nice neighborhood
Hotel was deceiving online. My itinerary was to include 4 refrigerators in our rooms. One room had one; after 2 face to face contacts and 4 phone calls including one to Expedia, we received 2 more. The plumbing was terrible. I requested a blow dryer which I never received. These were all inconveniences that I really did not want to deal with since I was in town for the death of my brother.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Rocky
It was a terrible experience.would never visit this place again
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
kd
"Great food in the morning...FREE, location++++"
Nice staff, great continental breakfast. Good location!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
cuedinnn
"Warm friendly staff in an old motel."
This is an old hotel. The front staff and the cleaning and food staff were very good. The room was clean but had very few electric outlets for computer and recharge use. There was a new TV with good list of channels.There was multiple piles of old furniture that was stashed in a walkway in the back. There was no clock in the room but staff did wakeup call to assure an early awake to get my shuttle. Painting was in process and there was a noise of moving equipment alarms day and evening.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"A places for cockroaches"
The area overall is pretty nice. As soon as i walked into the room there was a big cockroach. I stepped on it and i went on with my stay there. When i went to use the restroom i found another cockroach next to the toilet and it went off into the bathtub. The next day i woke up and i found a cockroach crawling in the walls. Worst stay EVER!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Hotel noise"
No problem checking in. The neighbors next door were partying it up and after 2 phone calls to front desk we were up grated to a different room upon request.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Ana
"horrible hotel"
We didn't have a refrigerator and we paid for one. Breakfast was horrible. Beds weren't made after our first night. There was hair on the restroom floor
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Erica
"LA Trip"
Very poor customer service. Our check in time was in odd hours but the hotel management was not even humbly enough to open the lobby doors. Ladies and kid has to wait in the cold weather till the person has to complete the check in formalities.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Ruben Shyam
"Conditions were ok, until door didn't lock"
At first glance I thought I made a good choice. Once I got the key and open the door was not surprised by the condition of the room, rather the door didn't lock. Asked for another key and was told that the key is the only access I needed. Privacy is in question, because the housekeeping could open the door. I also found a roach running around the room as well which was a disappointment since I have great expectations for this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"it was ok"
Room carpet was dirty but overall it was ok.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"decent"
Costumer service was very good and polite. The hotel needs some work/renovation and we had no hot water in the morning. For the price it was nice the breakfast was included.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Steven S
"NORMAL HOTEL"
THE HOTEL IS GOOD FOR THE PRICE BUT NO EXCELLENT, NEED MORE CLEANING AND REMODELING IT LOOK LIKE OLD ONE
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Ilse
"quality stay"
Its was ok charge u a 100 dollar deposit and when u check out it takes forever (2 weeks) To get it back
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good for its price."
Nice room service. The room condition meets the basic requirement. Denny's is aside, Very convenient. Close to major route.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Not good"
Go somewhere else if you can spend a little more. The room had a depressing aspect, it takes a while to get the hot water on the shower. Breakfast was horrible (Cold and bad taste) Over a 3/5? more like a 1 star.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"It's OK for the price"
It's 15-20 mins to Disney. Had a complementary breakfast, which was ok.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Ravi
"From 0 to 10 I give them a 2"
One of the days we stay there, my mother in law forgot a ring on the side of the sink and when we come back the ring was gone. We try to talk to the manager but they tell us that he came back the next day. At the next day they tell us that he is not coming. the next day, when we leave in the morning they let us know that he do not go on weekends. So we leave the hotel and never get the manager, we lost a ring, and never spoke to the manager. so sad that they do not have a manager on weekends, very disappointed.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Fernando
"Hotel"
It looked like it wasn't used for a longtime spider in the bathtub and smelled bad I think from the carpets.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good for a one night getaway"
Very decent stay for a decent price.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"worst stay ever"
Dirty rooms no heat no hot water . Bad service for breakfast. Food was cold . Will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Alan
"terrible experience"
tried 3 rooms,all of them had something wrong with them.asked for refund.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Good location however the clerk was rude discrimin"
The location is convinient however frontdesk clerk was discriminative and very rude acted like she did not want us there
Utku
"My stay at quality inn"
Ok so this place is no Hilton but I was disgusted when I saw roaches the size of my thumb walking down the main carpeted hallway to my room. I also saw that there were more killed roaches in the elevator and just outside the elevator. I also put a do not disturb sign on my door, apparently that means knock on your door early in the morning by housekeeping.
Unsatisfied
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL"
Since I booked with Expedia, Check in staff was unhelpful, Safety & Liability issues, metal piece of bed frame was hidden under ruff and my Grandson hit his ankle (wrong bedframe was use) waited 45 minutes to speak with manger at lobby, never came to speak with me! Returned several hours later, upgrade to Jr. Suite, Noisy bathroom, heat lamp, fan, light all one switch. Beds very uncomfortable, small pillows 4 per bed, (worst ever)! Coffee pot, iron, curling irons etc. would not stay due to Old plugs!
Molly
"Breakfast needs improvement"
Breakfast is important during any hotel stay. This hotel did not have staff stationed to bus tables so that the dining area can be kept clean. Their continental breakfast needs vast improvement.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Aimee
"Not Great"
Just not a great place
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Vert unpleasant"
I got to the venue early at about 1:30 pm. I asked what the earliest tiem I could check in and was told that I had to wait until 3 pm. There was no attempt to make accomodations. The hotel location was convieniently located for my business visit. The hallway was not clean. when I went to breakfast at about 8:30 on a Sunday morning, there was no coffee, it was messy, very little food left. The counteres were cluttered and a mess, with wrappings, soiled and unpleasant. I left without eating anything. I am not fussy, but I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good and Bad"
This hotel was convenient for my trip, clean and friendly. But my husband and I were startled at the nasty condition of the elevator, which made us feel like going somewhere else right away! Please clean your elevator! Our room was nice, however, although I think the mattress I slept on was too lumpy. I really appreciated the air conditioner/heater unit - easy to use, easy to adjust to just the right temperature and air flow.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
very slow on the return of the deposit refuse to give information.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Decent stay within 15 minutes from Disney park. Recommended for families
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
It was ok. Only one ice machine on the second floor. Breakfast ran out of everything and re-fill very slowly. Complai to front desk and was told it was slow because of hiloday. Not cool
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Victor
"Get what you pay for"
The breakfast was cold, the carpet in the hotel room was very dirty leaving my white socks black. The sheets had stains and the lock on the doors did not work.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"a bit tired"
And I'm not into a Denny's as part of the building complex but it was not a conflict of parking. It was an OK place. A little worn. Seemed to be a favorite for Asian tour groups so there were busloads at the breakfast room. Nice location right odd the freeway. And there were all the stores needed within a couple of blocks.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice and good for the pride hotel"
The room is big enough for four people. It has the standard amenities that you need for a quick night stay. The air conditioning is cool enough but I think it won't cool beyond 70 degrees. But overall it's good for its price.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Minion
"Awesome Staff..."
I booked a room at the spur of the moment, I was looking for something clean, reasonable and in that area. I was happy. It was the staff that I was most impressed with. Daniel (front desk) ), Cynthia (head of housekeeping?) and Mellisa (front desk) each made a planned one night stay into a quite comfortable three nights. I couldn't have asked for better customer service, and for me that made up for the few little issues I had. My business partner and I plan to book frequently for our 'relaxation' days. The quiet and cleanliness made us more than comfortable.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
M.
"I don't recommend it"
The restrooms were so old and nasty, no towels, the rooms were smelly and no wifi , I order a non smoking rooms and they were about 4 to 5 guys outside my room smoking al they long so the room was stinky. The time for the swimming pool was 10 to 10 and it was closed at 6 and the following day they open at almost 11. The breakfast was not good
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
cecy
Breakfast was disgusting we have to wait in queue for the dishes to get filled with breakfast there was no fruits in the breakfast 50% of the people walked away by looking at the situation and moreover cops were stationed all the time giving us a sense that this hotel surrounding are more sensitive to illegal stuff , as a new comers to the state this was really scary
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Rooms we old and run down and in need of maintenance. All the outlets we loose. There was furniture all over the property. Not sure if they were remodeling. Trash cans were over flowing outside. Breakfast was stale. On a good note, location was good and there was a Dennys on the property. Will not stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not the best but it does the trick"
Room was clean and comfortable. It is conveniently located on the side of the freeway and surprisingly you are not woken up by the sound the passing cars. What you could hear was the neighbors talking down the hallway or running their shower. I do wish there would have been better lighting. Over all our stay was good and economic.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice n clean"
Aaron at the front desk really helpful. Everything is fine here except that during peak days the breakfast buffet is a shame and the staff doesn't bother to refill.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"it was cheap, now i know why"
Between the freeway noise and the door that barely closed, I shouldn't have been surprised to find 2 cockroaches in the tub when I woke in the morning... But I was. I will say that they quickly fixed the door lock that didn't latch when I checked in. But shouldn't someone have fixed the door before I checked in? The sheets were clean, at least.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Jay
"Won't stay again"
Room is old and noisy. Hard to sleep. Sofa bed is broken and narrow.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
feng
"not worth it."
if you love your family dont stay here..you get waht you pay for.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
ramon
"Great convenient hotel to stay"
Stay was very comfortable except for the outdoor hottub was not working.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Not bad"
Close to freeway and restaurants, room was a little dated, could use some upgrades. Would probably try them again.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Average"
The hotel was average. The lobby was recently renovated, but the rooms have not been. There was a nice television, granite counter tops, and a moderately comfortable bed. I was running a Marathon and desperately wanted to shower before my flight, but the front desk associate would not allow a later checkout.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Rob
UNSATISFACTORY. ..
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
MR . WHITE
I was not happy with my stay. The comforter was stained and the bathroom was old and rundown. There was no hot water in the shower. The hotel maintenance and staff were quick to respond but they did not fix the problem. I had to call for towels each day because no clean towels were left in my room after it was slightly cleaned. The pictures online do not hardly mirror the true appearance of the room I received. I was highly disappointed.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014