All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"A Wonderful Time at a Wonderful Hotel"
It was wonderful. Rosemary, the guest services agent was friendly and proficient. The room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable which is very rare in hotels. The café food was delicious and satisfying. We appreciated the free parking and the free wifi. The environment was quiet so we got a good nights sleep and woke up refreshed to spend a day at SeaWorld and they provided a shuttle to SeaWorld which saved us from having to drive. We would definitely stay at Best Western Seven Seas again on our next visit to San Diego.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Barry: Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so glad you appreciated our guest service, as well as our clean and comfortable guestrooms. It will be our pleasure to share your comments with the Staff, as guest satisfaction and meeting with their expectations are important to us. We are also delighted that you enjoyed our onsite restaurant, Seven Seas Café, and our property’s quiet environment allowing you and your family to receive a good night’s sleep. As you know, the Best Western Seven Seas does provide complimentary shuttle service to many of our local area attractions. It is nice to know that you also valued the complimentary parking and free WiFi. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel accommodations in San Diego and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit! Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Barry
"Good Value For The Price"
Nice hotel in a good location. Close to Mission San Diego, Old Town, and Embarcadero. Good value for the price and I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Anna S."
Room & fitness room were small but it is located in a great central location & I would stay there again. :)
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Anna
"Adequate."
Adequate for our needs. Pricing competitive. Parking areas for rooms located in rear units can be very tight. Overall...not bad. Good location off I-8 on Hotel Circle directly between the SD Zoo and Sea World.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
This hotel is located not for from downtown this was one of the best look forward to stay in here again
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Robert G.
"Family trip"
This best western is the worst I have stayed. The location and hotel are ok but amenities and hotel staff are terrible and worst. 1. This is the first time I saw best western WITHOUT complimentary breakfast. 2. No easy access to any convenient store or gas station. 3. Hotel staff are rude and worst.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Decent hotel. A little rundown but staff was very attentive to any issues I had. Parking was very easy and hotel was quiet.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jacqueline
"The Best, Best Western Stay!"
It was a Wonderful stay.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Cindy: Thank you for the best review! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay and welcome the opportunity of being of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Best Western Seven Seas in San Diego! Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Cindy
"old and not remodeled like they say they are."
Walked in to room 1 and smelled like mildew. Old fridge old ac that didn't work. So they gave me another room. Room 2 smelled like rotten eggs every time I washed my hands . The tile was redone in the bathroom but it was unfinished. Getting in the shower your going to hurt your hand on the sharp tile. There is no plugs by the bed. The only thing that was good. Was the water pressure in the shower.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Good choice"
Just right for the holiday weekend
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nice hotel, decent price. However, it took way too long to get requested extra towels. Overall, we would stay here again.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Jeff from Phoenix: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest! We are delighted you enjoyed our nice hotel and the value received. It is disappointing to know that you felt the service of receiving extra towels took too long and for that we do apologize. Your comments will be shared with the Staff for specific training purposes, as guest satisfaction and meeting with their expectations are important to us. The Best Western Seven Seas looks forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to San Diego – whether for business or pleasure. Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Adequate."
The room and the hotel was adequate, but not exceptional. The room itself was small, and the sink was not in the bathroom. There was no continental breakfast. The hotel was very accomodating when I requested a change of plans that deviated from the original reservation, and they get high points for that. Conveniently located in the heart of San Diego. A little pricier than actual value, but it served the purpose.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Cary
"4 of July stay in San Diego (all hotels too expens"
we stayed at the hotel for the 4 July events. Was clean, hotel a Little old but clean. Too noysee this time as the other rooms had to many moves after midnite (salming doors, noise in the walls, etc.). The other inconvenient is that the hotel does not have complementary breakfast that all the hotels give (except the coffee por in the room).
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Francisco
Stayed at 3 different hotels while I was in San Diego. Seven Seas is where I am making my reservations from here on out.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cheryl
Great
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice hotel great location"
The Best Western Seven Seas is a nice hotel in a great location. It's access to the freeway make it perfect for going all over SD. The room was comfortable, and I enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Jameson
"Gr8 Resort atmosphere !"
Enjoyed a pleasant two nite family stay. Good location & inviting property. Zack's bar & restaurant was a bonus !
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Roopa
"Will not return."
Was told I could get early check-in but hotel said no early check-in was available. My room was not cleaned. However on the day I checked out the cleaning crew was knocking to clean the room @ 9am when check out was Noon. Also asked for and paid for a Queen bed and got a Full. Will not return to this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
It was great. My wife and I have a wonderful time. thank you
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Good Stay. It's a little small but overall a good place to stay if your on vacation and don't want to spend much on a room you won't really be in anyway. Nice staff. Had a great time
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Julia
"Good Enough"
Good place to rest. Beds and pillows very comfortable. So convenient to parks. Not super fancy but rooms were clean, area quiet,pool is nice and heated. Wifi was good. Should really add continental breakfast or a microwave without having to add on to room charges. Maybe add room fresheners a little musty smell in room. Overall happy with my stay. Will return. Annoyed that booking in advance through 3rd party gave me a higher rate then checking in on arrival date. But will receive a refund for difference.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Definitely not 3 stars. Dated. Next to the highway. Tiny bathroom. Uncomfortable pillows. Breakfast not included. Nice plantings along the walkways, though. Kids liked the pool and ping pong.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Kimberly: Thank you for providing us with your feedback in regard to your recent stay at our property. We are glad you enjoyed our nice landscaping throughout the property and that your kids enjoyed our pool and ping pong table. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. The Best Western Seven Seas is an older property; however, we are continually upgrading our guestrooms, exterior, and other amenities in order to meet the needs of our guests. Although, we do not offer a complimentary breakfast, our onsite restaurant, Seven Seas Café, is open from 6am-10pm serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner for our guests’ convenience. We also offer a breakfast rate that includes breakfast with your guestroom for a nominal fee. It is our hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future. Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Kimberly
"hotel was just ok"
There were bugs in the floor, the hotel service was just ok. Our room fire alarm kept going off and after multiple calls to the service desk it was fixed
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Quiet and comfortable"
We need a place to sleep for 3 nights. It was fine. Quiet and comfortable.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Never again"
The Capet is wet , room is smell . the front desk horrible service
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Emily H.: Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in San Diego. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and know that your comments will be shared with all the Staff for specific training purposes. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. It is our hope that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with an excellent experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest! Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Emily h.
"Weekend with kids--look elsewhere"
Bathroom was gross--lots of covering work had been done poorly and past damage was clear. Upstairs neighbors were incredibly loud. It was awful.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Alyssa: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest. We truly apologize for not meeting your expectations and for any issues you may have encountered during your stay. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave to implement improvements. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments to be addressed. We would also like to apologize for the incredibly loud neighbors you may have encountered. The Best Western Seven Seas has a hotel policy that prohibits any excessive noise after 10pm. Security is also provided on property, should there be any issues of concern to ensure the safety of all our guests. It is our hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future. Most Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Alyssa
"Late Check In Time.."
Loved this hotel - ONLY, and I mean ONLY, downside (for me) was that their check in was not until 4pm... very late, even for hotels.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Jordan
NEVER ENOUGH COFFEE IN ROOM & EXPENSIVE @ RESTARAUNT. NO TOWELS @ POOL WHEN WE GOT THERE. COULD NOT CHECK-IN UNTIL 4PM.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Conveniently located."
We had a good time.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
No complaints
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Suitable Place"
The hotel room was nice but there is no privacy on the window. There is only a curtain so you can either have it open and bare all to the world or have it close and use only the light from the tv and two lamps in the room. There is no elevator so be prepared to haul your luggage upstairs. The pool is nice, starts at 3ft and goes to 9ft.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Could use a coffee maker/tea in reception area. Provide a San Diego or other newspaper. Otherwise good accomodations but overpriced; expected for a holiday wkend.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"Wasted my money!!"
The key card didn't work and we had to go back to the front desk all the way.Next when we opened a door, the room was smell like mold and bed was damp!!!!! When I checked out, two staffs were talking and gave a nasty look and bad attitude!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Mitsue
"Double charged"
Two things about my stay I did not like. The front desk clerk charged my credit card for a 3 day stay at the Rack rate even though the room was prepaid thru Hotels.com. Still waiting for this to be credited back to my card even thought it has been 5 days. The maintenance crew was noisy. Talking loud outside your room early in the day. If you plan on sleeping in I suggest you get another hotel.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Bruce
"San Diego Padres Trip"
Traveled to San Diego for a Padres game with family. The room was comfortable and at a good price and location.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Donald
"Don't do it"
run down and a/c noisy. Out of date
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
luis
"Not bad!"
The layout of the facility makes parking really easy. Comfortable visit.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Poor customer service"
I booked 3 rooms together. When I checked in the girl at the desk was not very friendly and said the rooms would be close together. They were not close at all despite requesting it when making my reservation. All 3 rooms were different sizes and the toilet was not working properly in one of the rooms. Nobody was in a hurry to get it fixed either. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
deanna
"Seven Seas Really Grew on Me"
We stayed a total of five days in two rooms with adult and kids. I didn't realize it was a motel model with doors opening to the outside. The rooms are old and sort of small but very clean and smell good. Employees were great, the landscaping is mature and gorgeous and the pool was awesome. It is also near good shopping and restaurants and has a shuttle to the airport. It really grew on me.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean/Friendly/Restaurant/Bar/Hot Tub"
Nice hotel. Great hot hot tubs. Restaurant and bar on premises and couldn't ask for a better location to get anywhere in San Diego.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Decent Stay"
It was nice decent to stay @ the hotel. Frontdesk staf was very helpful & room was clean daily
6 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"It was just okay."
The pictures defiantly make the hotel look nicer than it is. There were sketchy people staying at the hotel not in our building but a crossed the way that scared me a little bit. Also, we were traveling with an infant so naturally I had some laundry to do from an unfortunate explosive diaper situation. And there were others using the washer and dryer's that were not guests of the hotel. Over all we didn't have any problems, but I was led to believe by the pictures that the hotel was a lot nicer, and honestly I would compare it to like a Motel 8 or something. The room was extremely small for the 4 of us.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Alisha
"Great Stay!"
Check in was quick and simple, staff courteous. Room was nice and clean, BUT there was a power strip attached to the fridge, so when I wanted to plug in the coffee-maker, the hair dryer, or a personal device I had to use the now-dangling power strip with some cords draped over the sink! Dumb setup! Pool and Jacuzzi were fantastic!
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"okay"
Clean but basic
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Hotel Circle"
Had some noisy neighbors about 3:00am but overall, it was very nice.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"YUCK!"
Awful! If if had been a little earlier in the evening we would've checked out as soon as we checked in. The lobby smelled of smoke so strong it about knocked us down! When we approached the front desk person to check in, he held a finger up to us, turned his back and made us wait at least five min while finishing a call about a maintenance issue!The parking lot was so scary we were worried about our vehicle all night! The room was so dirty and the pillows so stained we actually considered sleeping on top of the covers! We settled for keeping our entire bit of clothing on and using our coats to cover the pillows. Never again.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear David: Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations in San Diego. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for all our guests in the future. Your comments will be shared with the Staff for specific training purposes and we sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with an excellent experience. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Okay for the deal I got"
Showed up to the room, the room smelled like urine. And the room's bathroom light was going out.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Reactions to Seven Seas"
Beautifully landscaped. It is a lovely motel with beauty surrounding it. Adjoining restaurant. Our only complaint is the dangerous left turn upon leaving, with traffic coming from the right that isn't easy to see due to an overpass.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Helen
"Awesome visit!!!"
I would return for stay again! The staff was so pleasant and helpful! Their Cafe food and staff was 5 stars!!! We were able to get around the city with their free shuttle!
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Sleepless night at Best Western"
Could not sleep because of very loud neighbors. Called the office and they were still loud enough that we couldn't get to sleep. Left at 3:30 a.m., and stopped at the office to complain again. They informed that they needed three complaints before they would evict noisy tenants.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015