All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Not bad!"
The layout of the facility makes parking really easy. Comfortable visit.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Poor customer service"
I booked 3 rooms together. When I checked in the girl at the desk was not very friendly and said the rooms would be close together. They were not close at all despite requesting it when making my reservation. All 3 rooms were different sizes and the toilet was not working properly in one of the rooms. Nobody was in a hurry to get it fixed either. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
deanna
"Seven Seas Really Grew on Me"
We stayed a total of five days in two rooms with adult and kids. I didn't realize it was a motel model with doors opening to the outside. The rooms are old and sort of small but very clean and smell good. Employees were great, the landscaping is mature and gorgeous and the pool was awesome. It is also near good shopping and restaurants and has a shuttle to the airport. It really grew on me.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean/Friendly/Restaurant/Bar/Hot Tub"
Nice hotel. Great hot hot tubs. Restaurant and bar on premises and couldn't ask for a better location to get anywhere in San Diego.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Decent Stay"
It was nice decent to stay @ the hotel. Frontdesk staf was very helpful & room was clean daily
6 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"It was just okay."
The pictures defiantly make the hotel look nicer than it is. There were sketchy people staying at the hotel not in our building but a crossed the way that scared me a little bit. Also, we were traveling with an infant so naturally I had some laundry to do from an unfortunate explosive diaper situation. And there were others using the washer and dryer's that were not guests of the hotel. Over all we didn't have any problems, but I was led to believe by the pictures that the hotel was a lot nicer, and honestly I would compare it to like a Motel 8 or something. The room was extremely small for the 4 of us.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Alisha
"Great Stay!"
Check in was quick and simple, staff courteous. Room was nice and clean, BUT there was a power strip attached to the fridge, so when I wanted to plug in the coffee-maker, the hair dryer, or a personal device I had to use the now-dangling power strip with some cords draped over the sink! Dumb setup! Pool and Jacuzzi were fantastic!
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"okay"
Clean but basic
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Hotel Circle"
Had some noisy neighbors about 3:00am but overall, it was very nice.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"YUCK!"
Awful! If if had been a little earlier in the evening we would've checked out as soon as we checked in. The lobby smelled of smoke so strong it about knocked us down! When we approached the front desk person to check in, he held a finger up to us, turned his back and made us wait at least five min while finishing a call about a maintenance issue!The parking lot was so scary we were worried about our vehicle all night! The room was so dirty and the pillows so stained we actually considered sleeping on top of the covers! We settled for keeping our entire bit of clothing on and using our coats to cover the pillows. Never again.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear David: Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations in San Diego. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for all our guests in the future. Your comments will be shared with the Staff for specific training purposes and we sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with an excellent experience. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Okay for the deal I got"
Showed up to the room, the room smelled like urine. And the room's bathroom light was going out.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Reactions to Seven Seas"
Beautifully landscaped. It is a lovely motel with beauty surrounding it. Adjoining restaurant. Our only complaint is the dangerous left turn upon leaving, with traffic coming from the right that isn't easy to see due to an overpass.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Helen
"Awesome visit!!!"
I would return for stay again! The staff was so pleasant and helpful! Their Cafe food and staff was 5 stars!!! We were able to get around the city with their free shuttle!
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Sleepless night at Best Western"
Could not sleep because of very loud neighbors. Called the office and they were still loud enough that we couldn't get to sleep. Left at 3:30 a.m., and stopped at the office to complain again. They informed that they needed three complaints before they would evict noisy tenants.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Good value!"
We were in town for my daughter's commencement from SDSU. Waited a little too long to make hotel reservations and most places were already booked solid, including another Best Western at which we customarily stayed. The Seven Seas turned out to be a perfectly fine alternative. Good value and location. Free parking is a big plus for Hotel Circle. The room was clean and adequate for our needs. This is not a luxury hotel but, is perfect if all you need is a comfortable place to sleep and eat breakfast. Although this hotel does not offer a complimentary continental breakfast, we really appreciated the convenient and comfortable onsite restaurant where we were able to purchase a hearty breakfast at a reasonable price and with good service. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Will not choose this place next time."
No iron in the room had to go and ask for one. Hallways not clean. Card key wouldn't work each time we come from outside, needed to go to front desk to reset the card key. Not enough towels and soap, had to ask the room service.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Hotels.com Traveller: Thank you for choosing for your hotel accommodations in San Diego. We have many guestroom amenities, one of which includes an iron and ironing board. Please accept our apologies for your room not being equipped with an iron during your stay. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate Department Head for specific training purposes, as guest satisfaction and meeting with their expectations are quite important to us. It will be utilized to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for all guests in the future. We hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with an excellent experience. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Great Setting"
Just stayed here 1 night to be close to airport for early flight. I was in town for a baseball tournament and the Rolling Stones. This was a good choice and inexpensive. Beautiful property and quiet, also has an onsite restaurant.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
"Not relaxing at all."
Sheets on bed had yellow stains on them. Changed rooms and new room was musty smelling, shower curtain had painter's tape covering rips, was noisy you can hear adjacent rooms easily.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Martin
"Not what I expected from a best western"
It took forever to check in and then after we got one room it took an additional 2 hours to get second room keys and just seemed unorganized. The rooms itself were paper thin walls and seemed like people who stated there were all partying all night so extremely hard to get any sleep.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Hotels.com Traveller: Thank you for choosing the Best Western Seven Seas in San Diego for your hotel accommodations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we apologize for not meeting with your expectations. We certainly hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with an outstanding experience. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
3 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"Conveniently located, but a few issues here"
Conveniently located off the San Diego Hotel Loop, but not exactly the best choice you might have. Parking areas are a little cramped and there were a couple of shady characters hanging out near the laundry area discussing the fact that they'd apparently been asked or told to leave because of the amount of coming and going they were involved in. Laundry area also had a couple of broken machines that made it less than convenient and as would otherwise have been expected. Rooms were clean, though weren't that impressive. Nice, just not flashing a new appearance. The hotel's restaurant was nice, service was good there, and a discount was provided to hotel guests who patronized the restaurant (via a card provided that promised a discount). We would stay at this location again, but would likely make another choice if possible given the abundance of other area lodging.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Barry C
"You get what you pay for"
We were very happy thinking that we had gotten a great deal for an overnight stay. But, sadly we were mistaken. We arrived at the airport at 12am, called up the hotel and were told that their shuttle stops operating at 10pm and that we we would have to take a car. Unusual for an airport hotel. The hotel premises and room were okay. The bed and pillows were lumpy and you have to pay for wifi and breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Pradnya
"Better than expected at the price!"
Enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean. As good as any more expensive hotel I've stayed in during the past year. My single complaint (although it's not really complaining exactly) is that the room was noisy until about 10PM. Neighbors watching sports on TV. Okay for my sleep patterns, but a little irritating at times. The walls and connecting door aren't really very thick. That said, I felt the value for the room rate was very good! Would stay again, definitely.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Jane
"Not like any Best Western we have ever stayed at"
Hairdryer did not work, electrical outlets broken, always had to ask for towels, no microwave available. Did not like cleanliness in area. We were tired of requesting repairs after second day. Café not that great either.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Allen: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest. Microwaves are not automatically provided in each guestroom, but they are available for a nominal fee. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. The management and staff hopes that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service. We apologize for not meeting with your expectations and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
allan
"Never stay again in this hotel!!!"
I was extremely disappointed with the receptionist on how treated my guests/workers. I booked 2 rooms for my workers, one under the one of the workers name and the other one under my name. My workers checked in very late at around 12:30am. She refused to check-in the second room for my workers because I was not there. I was running late, and call her that I booked the reservation and paid for 2 rooms. I also told her that I was on my way to the hotel. She still did not allow one of workers to check in the room, and he had to stay in the reception area until I arrived, which was 2:00am. All she said was it was the policy and if I am not happy, I can complain to the third party I booked the hotel with. I asked her upon arrival to provide me a copy of the said policy, and she could not provide one. She said I can ask that with the manager, which of course was not there at 2:00am. I have booked/stayed in this hotels several times in the past 12 months. This will be the last stay for our team. Customer service = -10.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Benoit
"Quick getaway"
Weekend getaway without any plans. We stay here often.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Adverage"
Room was comfortable and I like the surrounding area. Close to trolley. Property was old , thin towels and blankets.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Debbie
"Drive past this hotel!"
They like to steal your money right to your face. I'm never staying here again.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Francesca
"Surprise!!"
This hotel has all you need, if you decide to stay in and relax.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Enrique
"One night"
Stayed only a night but had a pleasant stay. The front desk girls were nice and check-in was fast and easy. Heads up there is a $75 deposit charge for incidental. Room was as expected for a best western. Not amazing but it will do for one night. Bed was clean and no signs of bugs anywhere. Neighborhood seems safe. It's located in a circle with other hotels surrounding it. No residentials. Close to the 8 freeway.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Irene
The room felt clean and every thing in the room worked, you can't say that about other hotels on Hotel Circle
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Avoid."
The cleaning lady was extremely pleasant, and she was the best thing about this dingy, rundown place.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Traveller: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest. We appreciate your nice comments in regard to our Housekeeper, as guest satisfaction is important to us. It is disappointing to hear that our property itself did not meet with your expectations. The Best Western Seven Seas is an older property; however, we are continually upgrading our guestrooms, exterior, and other amenities in order to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel accommodations and we welcome the opportunity of being of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
2 night trip May 14, 2015
"clean and tidy, need to work on check in times"
Check in was too late and had to wait long to do it.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Mauricio A
"More than I expected"
The room and location was exactly what was needed for an extended business trip, actually turned into 3 days a week for 5 weeks. Clean, comfortable, convenient and extremely affordable. Will definitely choose this location every time I'm in San Diego on business.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Charlie
"Good location, but too noisy."
Good location. Downside is the heater/ac unit was very noisy. Also noise through walls and ceiling.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Close to home!"
Perfect location! Pillows.... Not so much, but room was clean, quiet and desk people were friendly. Hubby is from San Diego, and he was very pleased with the location. If we go back, will stay here.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Debra
"Best Western - Woodland Hills"
It was just an overnight. Front desk was courteous. Room was fine. AC worked and there was plenty of hot water. Bathroom was clean and looked as if it had been re-tiled recently. Exterior of complex can use some sprucing up.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
MARK
"Very rude night shift lady!"
Very rude night shift front desk staff, body language is rude and unwelcoming.Stayed there on three occasions, same attitude, even after me being patient and nice.I ended up staying because I was exhausted and prepaid for room. Will spend extra money if I have to on next visit to San Diego because of front desk staff.They have lost five days a month business because of front desk attitude.These are industry standard things any customer should expect from a brand name hotel chain especially Best Western.I wouldn't be surprised if the similar complaints are being made by other guests.Maybe night shift lady should consider a career in law enforcement, because she treats customers like criminals! Even with my business attire appearance.
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Hotels.com Traveller: Thank you for choosing our hotel for your San Diego accommodations. We sincerely apologize for the service you received during your recent stay and not meeting with your expectations. Guest satisfaction and meeting with their expectations are quite important to us. The feedback you provided will give us the opportunity to share your comments with the Front Desk Staff for specific training purposes. We also invite you to contact the hotel directly and speak with the Sales Coordinator to discuss your concerns in further detail. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to being of service to you in the future. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Jacuzzi Disapointment"
We stayed here just for one night and the reason I choose this hotel was not only price but because it had a 24 hr Jacuzzi, because we were getting there late. When we got there and were ready to go to the jacuzzi @ about 1am we called for towels we were told the jacuzzi was closed, due to noise complaint. We were upset and voiced that but they said they weren't reopening. Then they called us at 3am to let us know they were reopening the jacuzzi I thought this was very rude we were asleep. But other than that I thought the hotel was nice and we will probably stay again
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
jody
"Functional but not quiet."
Very nice staff and room was older but comfortable and nice. While it's not the hotel's fault that guests partied at the hot tub until 1:00 am, they didn't kick them out. Even after calls to the front desk and guests asking them to be quiet.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Better Security Needed"
One of the better Best Westerns. Room Service provided. Smelled pretty musty inside, but it was CLEAN. Comfortable bed. I really objected to how many times I was startled by someone slipping outside Pizza/Food delivery menus through my door. It happened 6 times in just one day. It's startling; and made me feel like they need to ramp up the Security of the premises to get a handle on this. That's why I gave it 3 starts instead of more. I was by myself on this trip and didn't like all the uninvited company at my door everyday, many times a day.
4 night trip May 5, 2015
Chrysti
"Really nice quiet place to stay!!"
Really nice quiet place to stay!! Beds and pillows were purrrrfect very very clean hot water. What more can you ask for. Oh yea and very well priced
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
randy
"Bad Motel"
Never again. Located in San Diego hotel circle, there're other choices for you, but don't choose this one. It's cheap for about $ 80/night but it's a Motel which is unclean and unsafe. You got all these food deliveries under your door. The lamp is broken, the water is cold. And even the plug doesn't work. You can hear somebody talking loudly in the gallery at night, and looks like someone can easily broken the window and rush into your room. I would definitely never book this hotel again. For just a little bit higher price you can book a much better hotel!
Response by Best Western Seven Seas
Dear Hotels.com Traveller: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being our guest. We are sorry that you felt our property was unclean and unsafe. Security is provided on site should there be any issues of concern and/or to ensure the safety of all our guests. We apologize for any upsetting feelings you may have experienced during your stay and thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Your complaint in regard to the flyer distribution is our concern as well. We do not allow the distribution of these various flyers and we are doing our best to work with the local authorities to address this particular situation. The individuals that distribute these flyers are not employees of the Best Western Seven Seas. Guest satisfaction and meeting with their expectations are very important to us, so it is disappointing to know that we have not met with yours. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel accommodations in San Diego. We certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent service. Sincerely, Best Western Seven Seas Management and Staff
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"It was a good stay."
I would stay here again
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Cute place!"
Nice location with its own cafe and bar, very convenient!
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Angela
"Seven Seas stay in San Diego"
The room was ready when they said it would be, it was quiet, until the Harleys started up @ 0700, all was well. The café was a bit pricey for a cheap guy, but food was good.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Bettering"
My third time staying here.. It's one of the least expensive in the area.. I finally got a room w/o bugs. This stay has been the best of the three. The staff seem friendly but not overly excited to be there.. I have yet to be asked the all important question. " how was your stay?"
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Rude"
Lady at the front deak was really rude when i came in to check in for my room.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"okay for the price"
The hotel was about what you would expect for the price. The room and the onsite restaurant were decent. My entire reason for selecting the hotel was convenience to the airport and the fact they had an airport shuttle. Unfortunately, the shuttle doesn't start running until 6 am, which wasn't early enough for me to make my flight so I still had to arrange for my own transportation. If you are a light sleeper - the rooms had very little soundproofing. I could hear my neighbors come in and drop keys on the table. They weren't being loud, the rooms just transmitted sound very easily.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Not the best"
I had never before stayed at a hotel with such thin walls. Unfortunately the people staying in the next room kept us up all night…it was so unfortunate. The surrounding area felt a bit sketchy and the beds were small.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Clean and afforadable"
Only stayed one night. When I first walked into the room you can smell how clean the room was. The bathroom was clean, the be was comfortable. The hotel was close to Downtown. I didn't use the pool or really walked around the facility so I cant comment on that. I didn't try the café but it did smell like good food. If your looking for a place to stay in San Diego I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015