All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1410 N State Highway 161, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Food is not good
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Strange but fine..."
Was told by a cop that he was going to do a drug bust at the hotel... However. We had no issues and the room was nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
"Best deal for price."
Nice just needed a small coffee maker or microwave. It had a small fridge. Helps to cut down on eating out and keeping food cold to enjoy the stay in the room longer.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Roland
"Not a Bayfront anymore"
The hotel was taken over by Motel 6. Half the room did not have power and smelled of smoke. The second room had roaches and no towels
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Worst hotel EVER!!!"
Felt like a homeless shelter only worse. This property should be condemned!!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2016
"THIS PLACE SUCKS"
When I boked it said coffe pots in room and continantal breakfast in turn neither was true. not even a clock to know the time. the light didn't work and when we tried to plug it in the plug was cut off. The pool was a nasty green color the room has bugs and only a oneway street out!!! I will never book again and they are lucky I don't call the health dept on them!!!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Penny
"Good Value for under $60 a night"
For a cheap price this is a Motel 6....Name change...rooms were clean and beds were comfortable...Location was next to Freeway..
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Clean and safe but needs updating"
We felt safe at the hotel and the rooms were clean. The building and rooms were dated and in need of updating. Furniture and fixtures were old and the bathtub had cigarette burns on the sides of it.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Worst hotel."
Bathroom toilet doesn't stop running, Hole in wall, shower head sprays all over the toilet sideways. Stains all over the floors and on the rim of the tub. Right next to the freeway and very loud. My friend's room was about the same with the sink constently running and a bad smell. All of our key cards stopped working and continued to do so even when they "reset" them. Front desk was empty when we went down one night to get a card reset. Overall worst experience at a hotel in a long time. Also, very hard to find from the road.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Jacob
It would have been better if we had breakfast in the morning! Other than that and location I am happy with stay!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Messed up vacation"
We had reservations for two rooms one room the air conditioner, the shower didn't work and the tub was nasty along with the shower curtain.Told the front desk and nothing was done about it. Will never go back.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
The employees at this hotel are wonderful; did whatever we asked with a smile. The carpet in our room was absolutely filthy. You get what you pay for I guess.
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Deborah
This hotel should probably be closed.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Sucked!!"
Baymont Inn and Suites apparently sold to Motel 6 from the time I booked and our trip. Therefore, no breakfast was available. The room was dirty looking, no coffeemaker, no clock, the refrigerator wasn't plugged in so who knows if it even worked. NOT what I booked at all!!! Never again Baymont Inn and Suites!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Tara
Poor condition, would not recommend. Staff was not concerned about guest check in. Didn't really take time to speak English, only when necessary. For dollars spent, drive a few miles further.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Very disappointed with the hotel, very dirty room, carpet stains all over I did not even want to walk on the floor.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
It is no longer baymont inn..changed to motel 6...no breakfast, no workout area
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
RHEA
"Do not recommend!"
The room was nasty the floor had dark brown stains all over it. The restroom tial was nasty and looked as if it hasn't been cleaned and the shower head was dripping all night and looked like like some one had pulled it out the wall the toilet pipes were all taped up with black electrical tape, the door had a full red hand print on it which honestly freaked me out. They were guys gathered out side of my room being loud and then went to sit on there car which also made me uncomfortable. Over all I do not recommend it.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"worst stay ever"
Was there less than 10 minutes laid my 5 month old grandson on the bed and he got about 10 bites from bed bugs or something I don't know really what bit him
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
jimmy d.
Only stay here if they pay you to stay. Breakfast was bad no phone in room no blow dryer ask for one 3 times never got it. Location was good. Tear it down and build a new hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Good stay"
Good stay
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Ray
Building and neighborhood run down. For the price, we got what we paid for Though in neighboring cities that I have traveled to, I had paid the same rate and found better accommodations. The first room they gave us smelled like 100 year old cigarette smoke and mold.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Patrick
"Don't book this hotel!!"
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty carpet ugly smell. Shower was nasty. Water would not turn off. Sure price was great but you get wat you pay for. Don't get this hotel it is a P.O.S.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Joel
"never again"
it was bad
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Clifford
"Dirty ...dirty...dirty!!"
The hotel smelled like mildew.... the lights and outlets didn't all work. The bathroom was dirty.... boogers on the walls. The carpet felt greasy and filthy on our feet. The staff said they offered transfers to the AT&T statium...when we went to go buy them they didn't know anything about it. The ONLY thing about this hotel was the location. ..that was great as far as the places we wanted to go to. Airport....AT&T stadium...ft worth...shopping.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
liza
"not recommended"
There was no clean towels,room had a bad oder,heater started smokeing,then the smoke detecter went off
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Wedding blues"
The room was very outdated and had a mild smell of old everything,locks didn't work,glad I only paid a few bucks to rest after the wedding and got out of there as soon as I was rested enough.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Most disgusting hotel ever!"
Most disgusting hotel ever! Pubes all over bathroom. Bugs on walls. Hair in supposedly clean towels. I didn't even feel right showering it was sl disgusting!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
Nicole C.
"Terrible"
I wouldn't let my dog!! stay in this hole in the wall. the ad makes it look like a hotel but it's a motel very unhappy with expedia as well
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"rundown hotel"
The motel and room were very rundown. In a dark cheap area but pretty quiet.but you get what you pay for. The room smelled moldy. Bathroom were yucky. The lady at front desk was nice and friendly though . Free breakfast was nice convinient.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
Thanh
"good hotel for the price"
good hotel for the price
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"Unsafe experience"
First of all the hotel looked nothing like the pictures on the internet. The rooms were dirty, some of the lights didn't work, the amenities that were supposed to be in the room were not, ie microwave n fridge. The outside smelled horrible. I felt unsafe the entire three nights I was there. I had to change rooms twice because the air conditioner in the first room didn't work.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
MaRhonda
"Mediocre"
Inlaws got there first. They said their room wasn't clean, TV didn't work, a/c didn't work, only one light worked, and staff wasn't very helpful. On the second morning, we went to eat at 8 am for breakfast. They were just about out of everything and saw no signs of them restocking any more food.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Tracy
"Lumpy bed, ugly showers"
The beds were lumpy like the they were dipped in the middle. I dont know if the sheets were cleaned or just reused. Showers looked dirty and the towels didn't look any better. Take your own clean towels if you want to feel better. The pool did not look pretty. Paid $90 but this was worth like $60
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Hotel next to the hwy"
The hotel was okay but the problem was they lock us out of our room before check out time. Check out time is really at 11:00 not noon and check in is at 4:00 not 3:00.they also didn't have a lot of chairs in the breakfast area to eat there.they didn't have alot of option to chose from at breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Gus
Price was right! Clean hotel. Service great! Good assortment of breakfast choices. Need more refrigerators and microwaves. Should have a door where sink is (prior to entering toilet/shower) so can get dressed privately after coming out of shower. Overall, satisfied withstay.
5 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
"Disgusting"
This hotel is disgusting!! The room smelled, the sheets were filthy, no phone, no remote, and the towels and bathtube was full of hair... Overall this place is not sanitary!!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Do not book this hotel"
The picture of this place makes it look ok. As i was waiting to pay, another group were changing rooms because no electricity & no pad lock. When we got to our 1st room, the keys did not work. In our 2nd room, we had to manually flush the toilet from under lid because chain was broke & hot water knob was stripped so could not turn on. When i checked out the next day, I informed of issues & said that I paid $145 for night & was no where near worth that price. All was said was, sorry, thats the rate!! Please don't go thru same experience!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
Shower leaked all night bathroom was in bad shape
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"bad experience"
after 20 mile drive they said they had no rooms. Bad everything!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"Please Learn from My Review"
The carpet was filthy from the entry way to the farthest wall. There were too many stains to mention and it looked and smelled as if it had never been cleaned. I can only assume this was the source of the stench that lysol could not get rid of. The toilet constantly ran. The establishment was simply has not been taken care of or maintained. Baseboards had appeared to have never been cleaned.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Awful location. Don't stay here"
Hotel was not safe and in a bad location. There was no hotel staff around and breakfast was gone
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Sue
"Peaceful"
Nice and quiet
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Christopher
"Horrible"
When I book the room I ask for a interior reservation it was exterior, checked on the the room it was a double bed only had one set of towels and them towels was very dingy, turned on TV some channels had no sound, so I went to clerk to let her know, she was the only person on the shift she said she had nobody that could come fix it, the fridge was not cold it was unplugged, wifi reception was very poor, so she offered to let me look at more rooms, she told me at check in that it was no lower level rooms, so she had me look at room 160 and 164 which are lower rooms, and looked at them, the room had a awful mildew like smell in the both, so at this time I was gonna leave, she said I had to contact the 3rd party and I did, they told me that there was no rooms in the area so she gave me a 20% discount off my room, now for a hotel to have the word suites in it, it sure should look like a suite I will never stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Nasty as heck."
I will never stay at this hotel again. It was very dirty. I did not sleep under the sheets because they smelled like urine. They did not have a full staff, so they were unable to replenish towels. The mirror was filthy, the room was dirty and the neighborhood was ghetto. We kept our room door open to try and let fresh air in. (Didn't work) It was a gross experience. I will not use hotels.com for any other reservations.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Denetta
"Ghetto hotel"
Stayed here for Dallas game, hotel room smelled Bad & mold on walls in bathroom. This is a cheap hotel for sure. Breakfast only had apples, cereal & boiled eggs too.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Courtney
"A terrible situation!"
When we arrived to check in we had to wait because they only had one computer to check people in. We got to our rooms and one of them smelled like mildew. The carpet was soak and wet. We tried to call them from the room to let them know and we never got an answer. So, we had to walk back around to the front desk for another room. The tub had several burn marks on it and it did not look clean at all. We had an ironing board with no iron. Thank God we got there late and left early the next morning. I am so glad it was only for one night. My family, friends and I will never ever stay at this Baymont Inn and Suites again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Worst Hotel in Dallas"
Hotel was nasty & carpet was set.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Patrick Mehran
"no Grand hotel"
not good for any number of days but we had 1 night and that was plenty to not go there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
benny
"Hotel room is filthy"
Hotel room smelled like someone had been smoking in it. The carpet are stained, bedding stained, flies is the room, bath tub is stained or dirty and had cigarette burn all around it. TV works, but has hbo channel with adult content with no caution. Just filthy
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
Tony
"Don't do it!!"
I stay in a ton of hotels with my daughters travel team. I've paid less than the $80 I paid this weekend and had far better quality and cleanliness! Hotel is hidden and parking lot is not big enough... Only reason we rented was because it was close to the stadium! Rooms were hot and carpet was dirty!
Other trip Sep 21, 2015