All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1410 N. Hwy 161, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.7
    2.7
"Bad"
I didn't appreciate being hassled about housekeeping three (3!!) times between 11.20-12.00! I mean I did pay to check out at 12.00! Could I have some peace until then? Had to open the door in my underwear and explain that I indeed was gonna check out and they could slow their horses. Not good! Also the towels had dirt stains on them which made it appalling to use them. They looked more suited for mopping the floor than drying oneself with. Also two of the lamps were out which gave a very unpleasant feeling coming in at 10 pm...
1 night trip May 12, 2015
"good"
Bring back waffles for breakfast....
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
leighan
"Only if you're desperate!"
an overnight stay after an event in Arlington. This hotel was overpriced. The room was dirty, dirty hand prints on the walls, walls scuffed up, had a horrible smell, mold on the ceiling of the shower, air conditioner didn't work.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Debbie
"Nice room"
It was a clean room at a good price.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Phillip
"Something you looking for. .."
Stuff was polite and informative, great service for best price.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Sergey
"Not good never again"
Hotel hard to find, very dirty carpet, old furniture and the chair not only old but very dirty with stains very disgusting, got to put a towel on top Breakfast very poor and only a few seats so got to drink coffee stand up
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Fernando
"Wonderful place"
My daughters had a wonderful time. They loved staying at this hotel because everything is nearby. This is actually the second time they stay here and their very happy with the service. Thank you so much
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
miriam
"NOT A BAYMONT!!!!!!!-"
This place was a dump! IT DIDN'T RESEMBLE ANY OTHER BAYMONT IN ANY WAY BUT NAME!!! We were booked for two nights but left and went to another hotel after the first night. We would've left the first night but it was 3am when we got there.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Nasty Sheets"
My Towels were dirty at check in. Housekeepers didn't speak English to properly relay concerns. The following day they made up my bed with the same dirty sheets (Which makes me question if the sheets were clean when I checked in) no microwave in room so no need to get dinner. Attempted to order room service 2 nights straight and no answer. Over all experience is unsettling. Thumbs down.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
kendra
"bad experience"
dog under us barked all night all day. it did not look like the photos. it was in a bad part of town. and we even watched a drug drop go down. I would never visit that place again. I had rather sleep in my truck.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"nasty"
It stinks and is very dirty
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
jose
"yes"
Love it
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"good for a weekend stay"
The people were really nice but the quality of the room could of been cleaner the floor had all sorts of stains on it and the breakfast could of been better for the amount they wanted per room. But other than that I still enjoyed my trip
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
derek
"Didn't like it"
Phone in room did not work. ..blow dryer either... towels they put in restroom were wet....
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"wouldnt suggest this"
Changed rooms twice due to mold and wet floors and non smoking rooms smelling like a smokers room
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"If you can't find it, you are lucky!"
Bad odor in the lobby from cooked food. Front desk people where so indifferent they were almost rude. Room almost clean but bathroom fixtures were worn out and poorly repaired. Very difficult to locate hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Art
"poor"
Will never stay again
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
vonnita
"Dissatisfied Customer"
My experience was terrible!! When we got to our room the A/C was not working and making an awful loud sound. I tried to call the front desk, but the phone was not working so i had to call from my cell phone. The night manager come to our room and quickly offered us another room. The room we got had no microwave or fridge so we had no way of keeping our food/drinks cold without running back and forth for ice.. When I asked to speak to a manager I was constantly told no one was available.. I'm very disappointed in my stay and will NOT be recommending to anyone!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Get What You Pay For..."
Positives: cheap and near freeway. Negatives: room was not clean, especially the bathroom.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"0!"
Terrible
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Didn't even get our correct room."
bad, just bad.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Jeremy
"pretty nasty place though staff was nice."
One night stay headed out from the DFW airport. This was the worst hotel on our 14 day trip. The bed was horrid- totally sunk in the middle and very uncomfortable to sleep.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Janet
"BayDISmont inn"
I stayed here before in the past so I thought this was a safe bet but where do I start? The rooms smell stale, the staff is rude, phones dont work. There were bugs & spider webs in our room. The remote didnt work. There was no iron. It was like a cheap motel you see on tv... Only thing missing was mirrors on the ceiling
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Arkesia
"Bad experience"
I didn't get the room I booked, booked king but got double, and they gave me a room that was smaller dirty and didn't have one of the beds made, wouldn't give me a discount for getting a smaller room. House keeping never came by to take trash or give fresh towels. Over all it was horrible
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Review of Baymont"
Main problem was asked for nonsmoking but the room smelled like smoke when we checked in. Neighborhood is a little uncomfortable. Also, no solid curtains to pull in front of the windows! only sheer ones, I felt as if anyone walking by could look in at any time.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Alisha
"One night is best"
This is a hotel that has been bought when it was old. I do not think the Baymont brand does site visits. The mattress was reasonable but the sheets had marker colors that would not come out and were very worn. They used to be nice sheets. The floor was uneven when you walked on it. The bathroom was clean. Good breakfast. Overall I know the owners are trying. The neighbors had a shooting and the police were there and everywhere. Quick response but it does make one uneasy.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Run Forest Run"
We did not stay. We opened the door to our room and the carpet looked like it had been through a mud slide. The white comforter was dirty and had yellow stains on it and the room smelled horrible. Walls were dirty. Turned around and left!! Hotel looked nothing like the website, inside or out!
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Anita
"inexpensive, you get what you pay for"
The room was filthy, my daughter made me go buy sheets because she saw "spots" on her bed. The toilet runs all night and all day, it needs a new flapper, bath area was dirty.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Debra
"nice stay"
It was a getaway on our way to see Kat Williams.....it was very nice........
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Have a lot. Of. Little. Problem"
Good . Stay for . The. Price i will stay agen good. Rate
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Tony
Curtains did not close. Bathroom tile was lose and mildew. some receptacle's were lose and did not work. Outside ice machine did not work. Vending machine were sparse and not convenient. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Forced stay in terrible hotel"
I arrived in for check in at about 10:30. I had prepaid for my trip online in hopes to avoid any problems and the combined rates, hotel and flight, were really good. While waiting my turn in line we were informed of the $50.00 cash deposit. This deposit was required with reservations or not. After about an hour of waiting for my room key, tired and sleepy, I walked into my room. Shower lights not working in the bathroom, somebody's hair all under the covers all over the bed. Too tired I just slept on top of the covers. Front desk never picked up the phone when called. Next morning I complained to front desk and they did put clean sheets this time but still no light bulb installed in bathroom. If only one night I would have just dealt with it and went on but 4 nights I stayed here showering in the dark and waiting no less than 30 minutes for hot water to flow out of shower. The management at this hotel is terrible with it's concern for its customers. I couldn't get my money back because I paid online. So I was stuck at this place for 4 days. Don't wast your hard earned money at this place you will be disappointed.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
DD
"Ok for an emergency"
The beds were wonderfully comfortable. However, our "non-smoking" room simply reeked of smoke. My allergies are a mess due to this. I couldn't sleep and have a severe sore throat & sinus pressure. It was too warm and we couldn't turn the heat low enough. We'll pass on this place next time.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Lillie
"Just slept there"
Just crashed there after working late and needing to get up early. Didn't even make it under the cover.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"no more baymont hotel 4 me"
several light bulbs were missing in room, heater did not work and it was 44 degrees in dallas that nite
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
jerry
"worst stay ever"
The staff was very rude.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Decent"
Over all decent. Had no guest computer and didn't have washer and dryer on property. Good for a night or two.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Smoke filled, broken lock did not clean rooms ever"
Have been to 75 of the cheapest motels in the country this year....by far the worst!!! I don't ask for much, have only complained twice in my life. Please go elsewhere.....
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Horrible"
And nothing was good. The pool was ugly the room was old and not well-kept. The cleaning lady forgot to come to our room. The towels were small and had holes in them. Nothing around the hotel to speak of very boring very dole horrible do not stay here.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
anthony
"Horrible area"
Can't understand staff with their accent. Room falling apart and carpet with huge stains. towel rod falling off wall with chipped paint and plaster around it. Erosion at bottom of door frame to bathroom. But it did look like the superficial cleaning was done well.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
ellen
"Hotel stay was Fair"
We asked for a non-smoking room and the one they gave us smelled like someone had smoked in the room. We had to visit three rooms before we found one that didn't smell like smoke. Even then there was cigarette burns on the edge of the bath tub. There was a light out in the bathroom that made it too dark to shower and the ironing board was missing from the room. We told the front desk and only the light got fixed. the free breakfast was a typical continental breakfast selection for this type of hotel. Our room didn't have a refrigerator and microwave but some rooms had them. You may have to ask if you want those items.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
"Not recommended unless you are stuck without a roo"
Light in bathroom was burned when we checked in. Front desk said they would replace the bulb the next day but after further complaining they replaced it that day. Toilet didn't flush most of the time. Sink backed up daily. Terrible neighborhood. Only one of our two rooms had a remote for the TV and TV buttons didn't work manually.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"great room"
Room was clean, staff was very nice. I enjoyed my stay!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Anthony
"No complaints"
I have no complaints at all. It was a great rate for a one night stay... i would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
candice
"Not worth staying!"
The outside of the Motel was covered in trash. The rooms were extremely dirty (floors, bathroom, curtains, mirror). The toilet didn't work in the room. Several lights didn't work in the room. The clock and phone didn't work in the room. This location severely tarnishes the Baymont Brand. It is surprising that Expedia would even support this location.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Where's the hot water?"
Spent one night and there was no hot water in the morning. Inquired about it and was told it was the boiler and asked if there would be hot water in the morning. Sure. Guess what? Not! You could tell by the deer in the headlight look that I was probably the 30th person to ask the same question.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Not horrible"
It was not too good but not so bad. The hotel is located in between highway. I didn't have any problem for my stay. I think it's okay for short stay.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jan
"DC Playoff weekend"
Our stay was enjoyable. The beds are comfy, just wish they were bigger. Towels were provided to our door which was convenient.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Michelle A
"Not helpful"
Showed up at the motel to print out my cowboys tickets, because you'd expect for a place like this to be so close to the Stadium to provide such a service to the guests. Well I was wrong the girl at the counter told me to visit the Home Depot. I needed a computer and printer not a hammer to fix the place. Ended up going to the Sheraton to print out the tickets with no problem. I wasn't even a guest but they were Cowboys fans. Should have stayed there in the first place but that's what we get for trying to save a few bucks. Not worth it.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Cowboys fanatic
Really good customer service at front desk. They were really helpfull.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015