All hotels in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
1410 N. Hwy 161, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.7
    2.6
There was partying going on till late the breakfast was horrible the motel we thought we were getting was not the one they advertised they had pictures of the newer one and we were not the only guest that happened to a lot of grumbling and complaining guests were doing while trying to make a breakfast out of what they had
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Never again!"
We tried this hotel based on its proximity to the theme park. My husband and I traveled with children. I felt unsafe. It's not a nice area. It has great freeway access. The pool was not open. The non smoking room smelled like smoke. The towels were stained as were the sheets. The bedspreads both had cigarette burn holes in them. The breakfast was okay. Nothing to highlight there though. I would not stay here again. The front desk lady was rude when on the phone with another customer while I was standing there. After she hung up, she was telling me about that person on the phone and making rude comments about them. Not Cool. We definitely will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"It was cheap"
Needed something cheap in this area and this fit the bill. It was a place to crash and grab a shower. Few expectations and property was as expected.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
steven
"decent for the price most nights."
this place hasnt booked me a king room out of the 6 times i booked this month. ice machines don't work, all 4 never had no ice and the office don't know if they work or not. also i stayed in a room with a dirty floor and 3 days later i booked again and got the same room and the same dirty floor still wasn't moped. no phones in rooms work. half the rooms will have a ice box or a microwave but not all. comfy beds cold a/c and decent free breakfast, that is if their other guest don't \show up and take everything back to their room. they claim 15 king rooms with 8 in service and the others are under maintenance. i asked for a ice bucket on e night and never got one. if you don't mind a double for the price its worth it. how ever the cops patrol and run plates daily here.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"dirty,dirty dirty,do not stay"
Do not stay in this hotel,,dirty,dirty,bad smell,,,bad customer service,,,,,
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Family trip"
We had to change room three times no air and then the third room air worked but bathroom had no light , no handle on bathroom door , a/c was leaking on to floor in room and by morning the floor by the bed was soaked , remote to TV didn't work could not change channel on TV , need I say more want stay again
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Ok"
Room had a bad smell circulating through the a/c
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Friendly Staff, Facility needs some TLC"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities could use some cleaning and maintenance. Also it would be nice to have a fridge.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Baymont Nightmare"
It was awful definitely don't recommend this hotel. Rooms were filthy there was hair balls in the restroom dust bunnies. At leat 3 times during our stay out keys deactivated and were no where near a cell phone with made it completely inconvenient when we were exhausted and wanted to just go to bed. There was chalk drawings on the sidewalk that were inappropriate. It was awful would not recommend.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
maria e.
"Baymont hotel wannabe"
Could not check in till 3 pm we got there past 1:30 and were tired Lavatory was stopped up ,mold on ceiling Walks and grounds were dirty with trash,pool water didn't look very clean. Painting is needed Plastic food storage containers looked dirty or needed replacing
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Cleanliness is next to godliness"
I found hair in the sheets on both beds! Also hair on the bathroom tub!
Sandra
"Bayton hotel grand prarie SUCKS!!!"
We arrived aprox. 1130am, waited almost 20 minutes before front desk attendent came out.....we were told check-in would be @ 3pm & check out approx. 11 am next day. bc we booked thru hotels.com (were toldit was a risk we took bc we used hotels.com) So had to wait 4 hrs to check in, as we're from out of town, it was very inconvenient.We checked in @ 320p & we were assigned a room that had been trashed out, i had to go back to front desk & demand a clean room.My two kids were horrified. My Breakfast was susposed to be included however, all they had was coffee & waffles. (They ran out of waffle mix & they did not have Ice aswell)....We ended up going else where for breakfast. Will never stay @ that hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"The Worst Hotel Stay EVER!!!"
It was horrible. The closet of the room had mold. The sink was broken. The carpet was filthy. I had to go and ask for sheets without cigarettes burns on them. The room smells of stale smoke and mold. The towels were stain. The continental breakfast consists of old fruit and muffins, the juice machines were broken.
Angela
"HORRIBLE"
Horrible in every aspect. From no greeting on arrival, to not wanting to give a ref
5 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Filthy!!"
It was horrible!! The room was filthy! The carpet was so dirty and the water in the bathtub kept dripping. The police were there twice during the night for whatever reason. I will not stay here again.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
laura
"great"
nice cozy place close to Verizon theatre wich was my destination great price overall friendly staff good room no complaints
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Julian
"Worth it"
No problems
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Don't stay here."
A big letdown. We had stayed at this brand in other cities/states, so we thought this would be fine. The room reeked like smoke, even though it was a no smoking one. There was a dead roach in the bathroom, and it (bathroom) was full of mold. We could also hear the neighbors' voices in the middle of the night. Asked for a different room the next morning since we couldn't cancel reservation. Second room was only sligthly better.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Adrian
"disappointed"
Memorial day weekend 2015 I regret not reading reviews prior to my stay. Very disappointed! Room was dirty. Shower curtain had mold. Carpet dirty & stained with red something. Shoes from previous renter still under bed. That was creepy. Flies in room. Walls dirty. Website had full breakfast but they only had continental which we didnt eat. There was also trash in parking lot. Overall i was unhappy with stay. I compared it to another Baymont in S. Carolina that i had stayed in 1 year prior and there is no comparison. Will never use this hotel again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Dora
"Not good"
Not good
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Passing by Texas"
First room provided had no privacy. Second room key wouldn't open the door. At 7:00am they put away the coffee cups, cream, sugar, and all bread. Not satisfied at all.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Jimmy
"Not a good experience."
It wasn't good. First my key worked to get into the room then after it wouldn't work at all. I changed the key 3 times with the front desk but never of them worked to somebody for two front counter had to come and use the master key to open my room twice. There no iron in the room but then I found out that most people did not have an iron either even though it states that on their website. My sheets had faded marks on them like a child had previously wrote on them with the marker. To the amps in my room did not work when had no lightbulb and the other one just didn't work. In the bathroom there was several cigarette burns on the sink and on the bathtub. The bathtub did not have no stopper it was there but it was broken. The last but not least the AC unit in at work I didn't realize it until I was already in bed and it started getting warm so I need to turn on the air and it just didn't work. I call the front desk to send someone to check it in the came, so I called again and they told me that they could to switch me rooms but I was already in bed so I open the window instead.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Bad"
I didn't appreciate being hassled about housekeeping three (3!!) times between 11.20-12.00! I mean I did pay to check out at 12.00! Could I have some peace until then? Had to open the door in my underwear and explain that I indeed was gonna check out and they could slow their horses. Not good! Also the towels had dirt stains on them which made it appalling to use them. They looked more suited for mopping the floor than drying oneself with. Also two of the lamps were out which gave a very unpleasant feeling coming in at 10 pm...
1 night trip May 12, 2015
"good"
Bring back waffles for breakfast....
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
leighan
"Only if you're desperate!"
an overnight stay after an event in Arlington. This hotel was overpriced. The room was dirty, dirty hand prints on the walls, walls scuffed up, had a horrible smell, mold on the ceiling of the shower, air conditioner didn't work.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Debbie
"Nice room"
It was a clean room at a good price.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Phillip
"Something you looking for. .."
Stuff was polite and informative, great service for best price.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Sergey
"Not good never again"
Hotel hard to find, very dirty carpet, old furniture and the chair not only old but very dirty with stains very disgusting, got to put a towel on top Breakfast very poor and only a few seats so got to drink coffee stand up
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Fernando
"Wonderful place"
My daughters had a wonderful time. They loved staying at this hotel because everything is nearby. This is actually the second time they stay here and their very happy with the service. Thank you so much
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
miriam
"NOT A BAYMONT!!!!!!!-"
This place was a dump! IT DIDN'T RESEMBLE ANY OTHER BAYMONT IN ANY WAY BUT NAME!!! We were booked for two nights but left and went to another hotel after the first night. We would've left the first night but it was 3am when we got there.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Nasty Sheets"
My Towels were dirty at check in. Housekeepers didn't speak English to properly relay concerns. The following day they made up my bed with the same dirty sheets (Which makes me question if the sheets were clean when I checked in) no microwave in room so no need to get dinner. Attempted to order room service 2 nights straight and no answer. Over all experience is unsettling. Thumbs down.
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
kendra
"bad experience"
dog under us barked all night all day. it did not look like the photos. it was in a bad part of town. and we even watched a drug drop go down. I would never visit that place again. I had rather sleep in my truck.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"nasty"
It stinks and is very dirty
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
jose
"yes"
Love it
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"good for a weekend stay"
The people were really nice but the quality of the room could of been cleaner the floor had all sorts of stains on it and the breakfast could of been better for the amount they wanted per room. But other than that I still enjoyed my trip
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
derek
"Didn't like it"
Phone in room did not work. ..blow dryer either... towels they put in restroom were wet....
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"wouldnt suggest this"
Changed rooms twice due to mold and wet floors and non smoking rooms smelling like a smokers room
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"If you can't find it, you are lucky!"
Bad odor in the lobby from cooked food. Front desk people where so indifferent they were almost rude. Room almost clean but bathroom fixtures were worn out and poorly repaired. Very difficult to locate hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Art
"poor"
Will never stay again
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
vonnita
"Dissatisfied Customer"
My experience was terrible!! When we got to our room the A/C was not working and making an awful loud sound. I tried to call the front desk, but the phone was not working so i had to call from my cell phone. The night manager come to our room and quickly offered us another room. The room we got had no microwave or fridge so we had no way of keeping our food/drinks cold without running back and forth for ice.. When I asked to speak to a manager I was constantly told no one was available.. I'm very disappointed in my stay and will NOT be recommending to anyone!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Get What You Pay For..."
Positives: cheap and near freeway. Negatives: room was not clean, especially the bathroom.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"0!"
Terrible
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Didn't even get our correct room."
bad, just bad.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Jeremy
"pretty nasty place though staff was nice."
One night stay headed out from the DFW airport. This was the worst hotel on our 14 day trip. The bed was horrid- totally sunk in the middle and very uncomfortable to sleep.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Janet
"BayDISmont inn"
I stayed here before in the past so I thought this was a safe bet but where do I start? The rooms smell stale, the staff is rude, phones dont work. There were bugs & spider webs in our room. The remote didnt work. There was no iron. It was like a cheap motel you see on tv... Only thing missing was mirrors on the ceiling
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Arkesia
"Bad experience"
I didn't get the room I booked, booked king but got double, and they gave me a room that was smaller dirty and didn't have one of the beds made, wouldn't give me a discount for getting a smaller room. House keeping never came by to take trash or give fresh towels. Over all it was horrible
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not worth the savings!"
After making a reservation and calling ahead to confirm a late check-in, we still didn't get the room type that we reserved. When I asked, "How does that happen?" the night staff threw their manager under the bus saying, "There is nothing we can do. Our manager didn't close it out before he left, so we are overbooked." Once we saw and smelled the condition of the room that they gave us, we decided to ask for a refund and find another hotel (after midnight).
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Review of Baymont"
Main problem was asked for nonsmoking but the room smelled like smoke when we checked in. Neighborhood is a little uncomfortable. Also, no solid curtains to pull in front of the windows! only sheer ones, I felt as if anyone walking by could look in at any time.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Alisha
"One night is best"
This is a hotel that has been bought when it was old. I do not think the Baymont brand does site visits. The mattress was reasonable but the sheets had marker colors that would not come out and were very worn. They used to be nice sheets. The floor was uneven when you walked on it. The bathroom was clean. Good breakfast. Overall I know the owners are trying. The neighbors had a shooting and the police were there and everywhere. Quick response but it does make one uneasy.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Run Forest Run"
We did not stay. We opened the door to our room and the carpet looked like it had been through a mud slide. The white comforter was dirty and had yellow stains on it and the room smelled horrible. Walls were dirty. Turned around and left!! Hotel looked nothing like the website, inside or out!
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015